Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 04, 2009

Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-19-2009, 11:39 PM Reply   
one of the nicest boats i have seen. it makes me wish i was older and out of school.... or just rich! HA

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=817649
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-19-2009, 11:48 PM Reply   
Beautiful exterior... seriously hawt!

No comment on the Nautique interiors.

$68K for a used boat with 235 hours on it? Skip.
Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-20-2009, 12:14 AM Reply   
oh i know and i got two more years of college and a house to buy before a boat, unless i win the lottery or a game show
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-20-2009, 8:01 AM Reply   
I'm not a fan of the newer Nautiques but that is dopity dope!! Everything about the exterior is perfect.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-20-2009, 8:19 AM Reply   
Where does that stadium seating go if you don't want to use it? Do you just put it in a storage area?

Great looking boat by the way.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-20-2009, 8:41 AM Reply   
N3 boat works can put some sick rides together for sure.
Old     (mike3500)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-20-2009, 8:41 AM Reply   
Nice looking boat, but never been a fan of the color matched tower speakers. Too flashy, IMO. They should almost always be black.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-20-2009, 9:03 AM Reply   
Hmmm I dunno, I like it but I think I'd like it more if the blue was dark green.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-20-2009, 9:14 AM Reply   
The stadium seat stores in the starboard rear locker.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-20-2009, 9:18 AM Reply   
^^^ I played around with one at the boat show last year... if I remember correctly the seats all fold up and swivel around back to the normal u-shape... like a swiss army knife.

Does everybody remember that Chrysler/Dodge minivan that used to advertise the captains chairs that could fold all the way down beneath the floor? Cool concept, but in order to get foldable seats they had to really skimp on the size and comfort... they were aweful to sit in.

The Nautique seats remind me a little of those Chrysler minivan seats... awesome concept to have more rear facing seats, but in order to gain that flexibility, the seats themselves look a bit skimpy. Just look at the seat backs along the gunnels... not much padding there.

As stated above, the exterior of this boat is just sick. If the price wasn't so high on these, I would have looked more seriously at them when I was shopping.
Old     (justsan)      Join Date: May 2009       08-20-2009, 9:21 AM Reply   
N3 puts out some redic boats -not a fan of the blue, but its a bad a$$ boat for sure!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       08-20-2009, 10:49 AM Reply   
That's a sick boat and that is a great price for a 230 with the zr6 motor.

You do have a storage area in the boat for that seat.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-20-2009, 11:05 AM Reply   
The stadium seat on the 210 turns around and forms the wraparound but on the 230-236 it stores away in the locker next to the engine compartment.It also has a fold out pad that fills in the walkthru so you have a full sun lounge pad.

(Message edited by wakebrdjay on August 20, 2009)
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-20-2009, 5:03 PM Reply   
Nice boat but that trailer looks goofy to me. Looks like the boat is almost a foot above the trailer??? I like my lowrider trailer (Zieman - out of business). The boat sits about an inch above the frame of the trailer. The prop is only about 4" above the ground. My 5'2" wife can walk up and look right inside the boat while it's on the trailer. When we were looking at Malibu's on Extreme trailers she looked straight at the rub rail.

(Message edited by mikeski on August 20, 2009)
Old     (xxxlair)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-20-2009, 6:00 PM Reply   
mike, the boat is so tall on the trailer because it is so wide. it doesn't fit between the fenders so it actually has to go on top of them. the width is also why it doesn't have the guide on poles, instead using the carpeted guides.