Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-31-2018, 7:21 PM Reply   
Ok I’m just gonna get it out of the way liberals are drama queens!

I’m here in California in the last week we have had no less then 3 schools shut down because of recent “threats of gun violence “

Anyone find it strange that the libs’s think the only way to create “change” is threw Drama?

This David Hog is being used by the Libs big time. They are gonna get their 15 mins out of this kid and then throw him to the curb.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-01-2018, 5:05 AM Reply   
I got so high and drank so much yesterday I ate enough for six people. But this morning I’ve only been able to **** (poo) out about one persons worth. That is liberalism in a toilet bowl.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-01-2018, 8:17 AM Reply   
being susceptible to paranoia over guns in school is really not different than being susceptible to paranoia over letting your kids ride their bikes to a friend's house without being molested or letting your teenage daughter stay out past 10pm without being raped by an illegal immigrant.

Actual likelihood of gun violence in school? Very low. Perceived threat? high.

just look at the uber self driving car pedestrian accident thing... yes, a robot car ran somebody over. Know what? Even in a perfect world that's gonna happen. What we should really be looking at is whether human drivers or robot drivers kill more peds. But it's better TV to say it's time to take these unsafe robot cars off the roads.

humans generally aren't real good at making good decisions.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-01-2018, 10:46 AM Reply   
Have you noticed that these news story’s that seem to run 24/7, they last about 3-4 weeks and then they find somthing new to Fixate on. Example 3-4 months ago black lives matter was all that they could report on, the North Korea & now school gun shootings.
BTW did you see BLM strong armed the Sacramento Kings. They blocked entrance to the Kings games until the Sacramento Kings $poncerd them!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-01-2018, 7:20 PM Reply   
Poor David Hogg. This kid has no Idea how MSM is going to wipe their A$$ with him when this new cycle is done.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-02-2018, 3:04 PM Reply   
http://gossiponthis.com/2018/04/02/d...houston-texas/

Darwinism at its finest. The sad part is their conversation and actions are more painful to watch and listen to then the end result

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-02-2018 at 3:06 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-02-2018, 4:31 PM Reply   
The best thing about David Hogg is the way a kid, thru social media can F with an a hole like Laura Ingraham. lol. She thought she was soo above the kid, til he kicked her sponsors out from under her. Enjoy your week off Laura. Who is taking care of all the online bullying? ha
These kids are a lot more than the nra expected.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       04-02-2018, 5:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The best thing about David Hogg is the way a kid, thru social media can F with an a hole like Laura Ingraham. lol. She thought she was soo above the kid, til he kicked her sponsors out from under her. Enjoy your week off Laura. Who is taking care of all the online bullying? ha

These kids are a lot more than the nra expected.

Yeah, they’ve really boosted NRA memberships. I may even join now. I’ve always agreed with the NRA just never liked throwing money away on it but it may be worth it now.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-02-2018, 6:27 PM Reply   
^^^ I’m with you. Gonna join now. Putting my $ where .....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-02-2018, 6:32 PM Reply   
Done! You can pay with pay pal
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-03-2018, 12:31 PM Reply   
Did you choose the pocket knife, the duffel or the hat?
I am going to clean a gun a night til they are all cleaned an oiled. Ive been letting them sit too long.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-03-2018, 12:55 PM Reply   
I'm joining too. I have always been around guns but never joined.

I'm going for the Duffel bag for sure.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       05-02-2018, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
Yeah, they’ve really boosted NRA memberships. I may even join now. I’ve always agreed with the NRA just never liked throwing money away on it but it may be worth it now.
Im switching to a lifetime membership !!