Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 1:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I find it enormously entertaining. Especially with the mango menace in charge. Feel free to comment on NZ politics, I'll give you a chocolate fish if you can finish a sentence without falling asleep.
I just watched a video clip from NZ yesterday. Hey maybe you can start fixing NZ by getting your PM to a dentist. That broad could eat corn off the cob through a picket fence. She makes that horse-faced AOC look toothless. Seriously... Also, maybe consider teaching your country how to pronounce words in English properly. I thought Australia was bad. You guys are far worse. Bloody hell!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 1:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Democrats are the only party of the klan. Remember you elected a high level klansman up until 2010 and that stopped because he died. You created the klan and still create race based division to this day.
Thanks for taking out the trash for me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 1:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh don't worry. I believe it just came out (from her family) that Harris family actually used to own slaves. Heads are exploding as we speak.
Oops. That’s gonna leave a mark.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-13-2020, 1:53 AM Reply   
uH oH, Kamala Harris gets the VP bid and Trumps approval rating goes up? This cannot be good.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 2:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Me, no, not me. Don't lump me in with the idiots on the extremes of either side. You used the ambiguous pronoun, not me. I have no explaining to do.

Only simpletons think there are two ways to think.
You lump YOURSELF in with the left with virtually every post here. Typical libtard trying to hide their identity and feign objectivity like you’re “so deep.” Give it up. You’re a garden variety libtard.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-13-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You lump YOURSELF in with the left with virtually every post here. Typical libtard trying to hide their identity and feign objectivity like you’re “so deep.” Give it up. You’re a garden variety libtard.
You think anyone left of Trump is libtard. Trump is further right than almost the entire Republican party (and he is dragging the party over a cliff). I believe what Republicans used to say they believe, but over the years have completely abandoned (Lower taxes, lower spending, balanced budget and smaller govt). Name one and I mean one single time I have taken a liberal position on this forum. Understanding both sides and making up my own mind does not make me a liberal--If anything, you could call me a libertarian, maybe. I've never once voted democrat in a nation level election.

You are just a hot-head, keyboard warrior. Hell, you are probably a wake surfer.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yep. Not my pick but not too surprising.
Why isn't she your pick?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
What i find so funny, is after living in the south, as my main location. the local black community views the democrats as the evil. slave owning, ex pat northerners who moved down, took over the plantations. inslaved more blacks, and created the KKK. fought to keep slavery, and jim crow, so i am confused. ITs not the white folks who really know the background, its the black folks who lived it. Most of the older black folks, i have spoke to are republican in nature, church going, family focused, and a lot baptist. So i think its funny how the left try's to spin the truth to cover their history.
Why do you think the left is out in arms trying to erase their truth from the history books and doing so in a violent way. If they can erase who that are, then they can continue with their evil ways. Don't worry, if they can can convince Hispanic people to vote more in lock step as democrats, they will completely turn on the black community. Most main stream democrats don't want to deal with the craziness, but they need them for now. Why do you think they are trying to cancel any black entertainers who were making any inroads with black and white relations in the 2000's? Also, why does hollywood try and get every black man into a dress in the movies?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you care about Americas politics as you are NZ? Its very much like Americans making comments about politics in your country. Why do you engage in something you do not know? Not being mean, just curious why?
He wants to pile on about foreign influence into American elections.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 4:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Imagine just for a moment the brick****ting if Obama had popped a megadonor in charge of the USPS a couple months ahead of an election. The hypocrisy is both astounding and yet strangely unsurprising. Trumpers clearly care nothing for democracy if it's deemed to be in their way.
False narrative. We are not voting by mail in mass. State laws are not in place to do it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Forget the clan, your party is backing the Nazi's, and by your party I mean You. Can't get any more fascist than them!
Nazi's? interesting. More made up chit by drug induced under develop minds of children. You do realize that the only people out beating up people, destroying property and violating the general publics civil right to travel freely are democrats. There is a name for people who do that type of things....... You seem to be good with words. Is there a word for people who do those things?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 5:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
False narrative. We are not voting by mail in mass. State laws are not in place to do it.
False narrative, lol. He is sabotaging the USPS in a pandemic when voting by mail will be required.
https://www.motherjones.com/2020-ele...fice-sabotage/

Call it what it is, Authoritarian, facist, outright cheating. Yeah, the election is rigged, and just like in 2016, its rigged in favor of trump. And he will still lose bigly. Vote Nov.3.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 5:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
False narrative, lol. He is sabotaging the USPS in a pandemic when voting by mail will be required.

Call it what it is, Authoritarian, facist, outright cheating. Yeah, the election is rigged, and just like in 2016, its rigged in favor of trump. And he will still lose bigly. Vote Nov.3.
Can you (or mother jones) actually point to a place where Trump is rigging it? For starters, there is no such thing as universal mail in voting. States have not passed such a law to allow it so it is a myth and a fake narrative where you communists make up a narrative and run with it even though it is pure fiction. Again coming up with an excuse for when you lose an election that it is someone elses fault. I have yet to see an election where a Republican was elected that the democrats have said he is legit. You know which playbook that is out of don't you? Try reading up on marx.

As far as the USPS goes, they have been going under for decades. Now you want to triple their work load when elections have never been part of their scope of work.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:

And how was the election rigged in 2016? Looks like the whole russian thing has fallen through. Turns out the guy who Steele relied on admitted he fabricated the information he gave to Steele to keep getting paid. Also, the guy worked for the left wing Brookings Institute. Comey's boss said that Comey went rogue and that non of the FISA warrants were even legal. Basically all you are left with is a fake document that was financed by the democrats and used by everyone including Obama and Biden in meetings to discuss how they were doing after Trump during the election. Looking a bit dirty for your side when it comes to cheating, lying and stealing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
You think anyone left of Trump is libtard. Trump is further right than almost the entire Republican party (and he is dragging the party over a cliff). I believe what Republicans used to say they believe, but over the years have completely abandoned (Lower taxes, lower spending, balanced budget and smaller govt). Name one and I mean one single time I have taken a liberal position on this forum. Understanding both sides and making up my own mind does not make me a liberal--If anything, you could call me a libertarian, maybe. I've never once voted democrat in a nation level election.

You are just a hot-head, keyboard warrior. Hell, you are probably a wake surfer.
Trump is further right than the whole party? Are you chitting me. He is a born and raised New York democrat. Democrats are the ones who abandoned the east coast democrat in favor of the left coast communists when they were trying to get traction on their lies of supporting the gulf war 2.

Trump is the ONLY president in history who was pro gay rights coming into office and that includes democrats. There used to be a time when democrats were actually American first even though they love race baiting. Now that the domestic minorities and poor people realize they are not really for them and are onto their evil vile ways, they have turned to internationalism because they need the votes of illegals to make up for the others that have tuned them out. At the end of the day, diluting your culture with those of not your culture is a sure way to destroy your country no matter what country you have. The country is successful only because like minded people chose to live a certain way and make sacrifices for the country. Not trying to see what they can extract from the host country.

I don't believe Trump ever said he was a economic conservative. He is a mixed bag of socially liberal and conservative. He is not down with murdering humans by the millions in the womb. He is always trying to help the black community. Ever wonder why ol Sharpton and Jackson are on the short leash? It is because their are too many pictures of them all smiling and laughing together while Trump was cutting them checks. Trump also sees the environmental nazism movement for what it is. It is a means to destroy the US. Seems to me he is a bit like a libertarian than anything. You know the people who seem to think they are the only ones who are pragmatic about policies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you (or mother jones) actually point to a place where Trump is rigging it? For starters, there is no such thing as universal mail in voting. States have not passed such a law to allow it so it is a myth and a fake narrative where you communists make up a narrative and run with it even though it is pure fiction. Again coming up with an excuse for when you lose an election that it is someone elses fault. I have yet to see an election where a Republican was elected that the democrats have said he is legit. You know which playbook that is out of don't you? Try reading up on marx.

As far as the USPS goes, they have been going under for decades. Now you want to triple their work load when elections have never been part of their scope of work.
You know who i am, I wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. Its probably the #1 story in the country today. And, He Said It. I would call the guy stopping a free and independent Election the Communist.
The only one coming up with excuses is trump himself, "If i lose The election is rigged". He is saying it, only HE is responsible for what comes out of his mouth or his twitter. Tighten up your blinders so you cant see the desperate rat trapped in a corner.
The USPS is going under because Congress forced them to cover the next 70 years of not just pensions, but healthcare too. No need to triple their work, just handle the election, Simple. Stop doing what trumps donor is requiring to steal the election, He has ordered handling Election material as Bulk Mail, do it as has ALWAYS been done, 1st Class mail. If you dont see this as "political", you have eyes, ears shut down.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n...rce=reddit.com
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/90210...il?ft=nprml&f=
https://www.adn.com/nation-world/202...cking-funding/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-13-2020, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is the ONLY president in history who was pro gay rights coming into office and that includes democrats.
You'd have to be a total moron to believe that statement.

Quote:
There used to be a time when democrats were actually American first even though they love race baiting.
"I believe it just came out (from her family) that Harris family actually used to own slaves. Heads are exploding as we speak."

Oh the irony!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
And how was the election rigged in 2016? Looks like the whole russian thing has fallen through. Turns out the guy who Steele relied on admitted he fabricated the information he gave to Steele to keep getting paid. Also, the guy worked for the left wing Brookings Institute. Comey's boss said that Comey went rogue and that non of the FISA warrants were even legal. Basically all you are left with is a fake document that was financed by the democrats and used by everyone including Obama and Biden in meetings to discuss how they were doing after Trump during the election. Looking a bit dirty for your side when it comes to cheating, lying and stealing.
When did the Russian "thing" fall through? Its been verified at every level, every intelligence committee, the FBI, the CIA, The senate, The intelligence of Britain, Germany verified russian interference. everyone (except Fox News and the grifter). So, is that your source? Trump? FOX? LOL. No one that has anything to do with the Russia investigation is putting ANY weight on the Steel Dossier. Its more about the GRU, stealing Dem info and releasing it at critical times during the election to inflict damage on Clinton, and lift the orange grifter. That Roger Stone was the middle man to inform the campaign of timing. Its why Stone was convicted of 7 felonies and covering upfor the grifter. That the trump campaign knew Russia was behind the hacks and they happily accepted the assistance. And when they got caught, he covered everything up, refused to cooperate, obstructed justice, firing FBI director, putting Barr to head Justice dept and lie about the results of Mueller investigation, and refusing to release report. Thats what we are referring to, not dossier, FISA's... Get off you FISA and Dossier platform, no one is using it to verify or support their findings. Donald trump has politicized the Post Office and its the dems who are lying, cheating, stealing, You should be embarrassed to even try to write your BS lies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know who i am, I wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. Its probably the #1 story in the country today. And, He Said It. I would call the guy stopping a free and independent Election the Communist.
The only one coming up with excuses is trump himself, "If i lose The election is rigged". He is saying it, only HE is responsible for what comes out of his mouth or his twitter. Tighten up your blinders so you cant see the desperate rat trapped in a corner.
The USPS is going under because Congress forced them to cover the next 70 years of not just pensions, but healthcare too. No need to triple their work, just handle the election, Simple. Stop doing what trumps donor is requiring to steal the election, He has ordered handling Election material as Bulk Mail, do it as has ALWAYS been done, 1st Class mail. If you dont see this as "political", you have eyes, ears shut down.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n...rce=reddit.com
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/90210...il?ft=nprml&f=
https://www.adn.com/nation-world/202...cking-funding/
I do know who you are and you have not posted a true piece information in over 3 years.

Again, universal vote by mail is NOT legal. Only a few states have passed it and something like 46 states have NOT PASSED IT. It is a myth. The postal system is not even capable of handling that many ballots even if it were legal. I get the neighbors mail and they get mine from time to time. There is always someone running around stealing mail in the 2 neighborhoods that I have lived in in the last 20 years. Is there a bonafide method to protect the ballots chain of custidy? What about this ballot harvesting that demcrats have created in kalifornia where they go door to door and collect unused ballots from people, fill them out and send them in on their behalf? That is voter fraud if I ever seen it. How do you stop that? Oh, and just like that since they created that fraud practice, there is basically zero republicans elected in kalifornia. Wonder how that is?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
When did the Russian "thing" fall through? Its been verified at every level, every intelligence committee, the FBI, the CIA, The senate, The intelligence of Britain, Germany verified russian interference. everyone (except Fox News and the grifter). So, is that your source? Trump? FOX? LOL. No one that has anything to do with the Russia investigation is putting ANY weight on the Steel Dossier. Its more about the GRU, stealing Dem info and releasing it at critical times during the election to inflict damage on Clinton, and lift the orange grifter. That Roger Stone was the middle man to inform the campaign of timing. Its why Stone was convicted of 7 felonies and covering upfor the grifter. That the trump campaign knew Russia was behind the hacks and they happily accepted the assistance. And when they got caught, he covered everything up, refused to cooperate, obstructed justice, firing FBI director, putting Barr to head Justice dept and lie about the results of Mueller investigation, and refusing to release report. Thats what we are referring to, not dossier, FISA's... Get off you FISA and Dossier platform, no one is using it to verify or support their findings. Donald trump has politicized the Post Office and its the dems who are lying, cheating, stealing, You should be embarrassed to even try to write your BS lies.
You obviously have not been paying attention. Must be because your usual left wing broadcasters are not reporting on it. My source is from congressional hearings. No one in Russia investigations are putting anything into the steele dossier? That was the whole things that said Trump was working with the Russians. That is the basis for any FBI investigation and it was the reason that anyone accepted a FISA warrant.

Russia did not hack the DNC. Hacks 95% of the time are inside jobs.

I would not cooperate either with an investigation that was a clear and paid for hit piece that was fabricated and planned by the president and Biden in the oval office itself.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
And the things with Stone had ZERO do with russian collusion.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You'd have to be a total moron to believe that statement.

"I believe it just came out (from her family) that Harris family actually used to own slaves. Heads are exploding as we speak."

Oh the irony!
Obama said he was not for gay marriage. Was Clinton for it? Nope, he was not. How about Carter? Nope

Why is it irony that I am mentioning about Harris family. She is the one who put out the family history and mentioned it. I think it is hilarious that a party who is literally burning down cities because some statue exist of a person who shaped our country happened to have slaves at some point. Now the democrats are literally asking the same people in supporting them in electing a person who's family profited from slavery. Not only a slaver, but a black slaver. As we all know by Django, the worst kind of slaver is a black slaver. I will get my popcorn.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
I do know who you are and you have not posted a true piece information in over 3 years.

Again, universal vote by mail is NOT legal. Only a few states have passed it and something like 46 states have NOT PASSED IT. It is a myth. The postal system is not even capable of handling that many ballots even if it were legal. I get the neighbors mail and they get mine from time to time. There is always someone running around stealing mail in the 2 neighborhoods that I have lived in in the last 20 years. Is there a bonafide method to protect the ballots chain of custidy? What about this ballot harvesting that demcrats have created in kalifornia where they go door to door and collect unused ballots from people, fill them out and send them in on their behalf? That is voter fraud if I ever seen it. How do you stop that? Oh, and just like that since they created that fraud practice, there is basically zero republicans elected in kalifornia. Wonder how that is?

How many times have i asked you to document your empty statements? Dozens? Not once is the accurate answer.
In case you have not heard...we are in the middle of a pandemic. It will not be safe for typical voting. We Will be voting by mail, absentee, drop boxes. It is legal. What isnt legal is targeting of a federal office to assist his campaign. Yes there are ways to track your vote. Just like you track your Amazon package. There are few Republicans elected in California because they have no policy that reflects the publics beliefs, its that simple.
Quit stealing ballots from your neighbors, its a felony.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
You obviously have not been paying attention. Must be because your usual left wing broadcasters are not reporting on it. My source is from congressional hearings. No one in Russia investigations are putting anything into the steele dossier? That was the whole things that said Trump was working with the Russians. That is the basis for any FBI investigation and it was the reason that anyone accepted a FISA warrant.

Russia did not hack the DNC. Hacks 95% of the time are inside jobs.

I would not cooperate either with an investigation that was a clear and paid for hit piece that was fabricated and planned by the president and Biden in the oval office itself.
The uneducated are easily confused. Read the IG report. It stated that the investigation started because a trump campaign advisor let on to Australian Diplomat that Russia was helping Trump. That is what Barr's IG reported. The GRU was indicted for the Hack. Im getting sick and tired of educating you. Just read the first page or two and stop your constant lying.
https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...igation-Report
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
And the things with Stone had ZERO do with russian collusion.
Read what he has been convicted for. Lying to cover up FOR POTUS. Obstruction of Justice. Witness tampering...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
The uneducated are easily confused. Read the IG report. It stated that the investigation started because a trump campaign advisor let on to Australian Diplomat that Russia was helping Trump. That is what Barr's IG reported. The GRU was indicted for the Hack. Im getting sick and tired of educating you. Just read the first page or two and stop your constant lying.
https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...igation-Report
You should look on page V first column. talking about Yates and the FISA Applications. Especially the part that says "Crossfire Hurricane Team failed to inform Department officials of significant information that was available to the team at the time the FISA applications were drafted and filed. Much of that information was inconsistent with, or undercut, the assertions contained in the FISA applications that were used to support probable cause and, in some instances, resulted in inaccurate information being used to included in the applications.

You should also note the most current testamony of Yates herself just a week ago to congress (she was in said page V of your linked document), said that knowing what she knows now about the actual evidence, she would not have signed the warrants and doubled down that the person in the FBI driving the warrants "went rouge". Why did he go rouge? He did seem to be in a meeting with Biden and Obama where they discussed this sort of thing. that was kind in someone elses testamony. Kind of unraveling for your team.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I just watched a video clip from NZ yesterday. Hey maybe you can start fixing NZ by getting your PM to a dentist. That broad could eat corn off the cob through a picket fence. She makes that horse-faced AOC look toothless. Seriously... Also, maybe consider teaching your country how to pronounce words in English properly. I thought Australia was bad. You guys are far worse. Bloody hell!!!
Things must be a bit different here, we don't tend to elect people by the way they look. Can you explain how the mango menace, Moscow mitch and flimsy Lindsay got elected there? Is that the type of thing you find attractive?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Read what he has been convicted for. Lying to cover up FOR POTUS. Obstruction of Justice. Witness tampering...
None of which is Russian Collusion and your false claims of a rigged election. What stone did I am pretty sure is called every day in Washington. It was a political hit by obama and Biden.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Things must be a bit different here, we don't tend to elect people by the way they look. Can you explain how the mango menace, Moscow mitch and flimsy Lindsay got elected there? Is that the type of thing you find attractive?
maybe it is a call to look at your socialized medicine (kind of like Britain) where you can not find a straight pair of teeth for days. Thought socialized medicine took care of people?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-13-2020, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

How many times have i asked you to document your empty statements? Dozens? Not once is the accurate answer.
In case you have not heard...we are in the middle of a pandemic. It will not be safe for typical voting. We Will be voting by mail, absentee, drop boxes. It is legal. What isnt legal is targeting of a federal office to assist his campaign. Yes there are ways to track your vote. Just like you track your Amazon package. There are few Republicans elected in California because they have no policy that reflects the publics beliefs, its that simple.
Quit stealing ballots from your neighbors, its a felony.
Voting is done by voluteers in voting centers. While it is costly, it is not as costly as first class mail with tracking. The USPS is not set up for such a thing.

We all have to go to the store to get food. Why is that safe but voting is not? Was it safe for people to vote during our civil war? During the spanish flu. How about the flu outbreak of 1950 that killed as many people as covid today and they had the vaccine. There is no made up provision for your "safety" about voting.

Republicans are not voted in in kalifornia because of fraud, illegal immigration and rigging of voting districts.

Absentee ballots are not actually counted in elections to well after election day and are only used for finality of local elections or to break statistical ties in which case legal teams from all candidates are directly involved in the vote counting. There are no such provisions set up for mail in voting. It is not even a legal alternative in a vast majority of the states. This is just another made up talking point just like the bull crap you guys were blathering on about that Trump would not leave office if defeated. Just stop.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 7:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should look on page V first column. talking about Yates and the FISA Applications. Especially the part that says "Crossfire Hurricane Team failed to inform Department officials of significant information that was available to the team at the time the FISA applications were drafted and filed. Much of that information was inconsistent with, or undercut, the assertions contained in the FISA applications that were used to support probable cause and, in some instances, resulted in inaccurate information being used to included in the applications.

You should also note the most current testamony of Yates herself just a week ago to congress (she was in said page V of your linked document), said that knowing what she knows now about the actual evidence, she would not have signed the warrants and doubled down that the person in the FBI driving the warrants "went rouge". Why did he go rouge? He did seem to be in a meeting with Biden and Obama where they discussed this sort of thing. that was kind in someone elses testamony. Kind of unraveling for your team.
This isnt about FISA's or Carter Page. Its about Russia helping trump and trump graciously accepting that help.

The decision to open the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was made by the
FBI's then Counterintelligence Division (CD) Assistant Director (AD), E.W. "Bill"
Priestap, and reflected a consensus reached after multiple days of discussions and
meetings among senior FBI officials. We concluded that AD Priestap's exercise of
discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI
policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias
or improper motivation influenced his decision.
While the information in the FBI's
possession at the time was limited, in light of the low threshold established by
Department and FBI predication policy, we found that Crossfire Hurricane was
opened for an authorized investigative purpose and with sufficient factual
predication.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
None of which is Russian Collusion and your false claims of a rigged election. What stone did I am pretty sure is called every day in Washington. It was a political hit by obama and Biden.
When you lie to Cover up that you are the middleman between trump/Russia/Assange, yes it is about covering up Russian attack on our election. Funny, i didnt see Obama or Biden in the jury. It was Bill Barrs Justice dept that put him on trial...and tried to reduce his sentence at the same time. Its why the 4 prosecutors quit on him.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-13-2020, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nazi's? interesting. More made up chit by drug induced under develop minds of children. You do realize that the only people out beating up people, destroying property and violating the general publics civil right to travel freely are democrats. There is a name for people who do that type of things....... You seem to be good with words. Is there a word for people who do those things?
Actually it would be Two words, Umbrella Man.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/5535596002/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-13-2020, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Voting is done by voluteers in voting centers. While it is costly, it is not as costly as first class mail with tracking. The USPS is not set up for such a thing.

We all have to go to the store to get food. Why is that safe but voting is not? Was it safe for people to vote during our civil war? During the spanish flu. How about the flu outbreak of 1950 that killed as many people as covid today and they had the vaccine. There is no made up provision for your "safety" about voting.

Republicans are not voted in in kalifornia because of fraud, illegal immigration and rigging of voting districts.

Absentee ballots are not actually counted in elections to well after election day and are only used for finality of local elections or to break statistical ties in which case legal teams from all candidates are directly involved in the vote counting. There are no such provisions set up for mail in voting. It is not even a legal alternative in a vast majority of the states. This is just another made up talking point just like the bull crap you guys were blathering on about that Trump would not leave office if defeated. Just stop.

As we’ve established upthread Delta, “Election Day” is just the day that voting closes. It’s ok if it takes a while to tabulate votes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 7:52 AM Reply   
wonder why Republicans cant win election?
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...emima-n1236601
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2020, 8:03 AM Reply   
Oh this is gonna be fun . What are the dems thinking putting such a phony, flip flopping , target front and center. She’ll be easier to tear part than a napkin.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2HZdUK8OF0

Name:  7301C766-500D-477A-AC77-B89C789069A8.jpeg
Views: 1000
Size:  132.4 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-13-2020 at 8:06 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2020, 8:27 AM Reply   
Racism is a strange election tactic. Best of luck!!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-13-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Democrats are the only party of the klan. Remember you elected a high level klansman up until 2010 and that stopped because he died. You created the klan and still create race based division to this day.
Why go way back to 2010, this is your present Senate leader.
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Lol, grifters going to grift. Birds of a feather and all that. "Only the best people" - DJT
https://disloyalthebook.com/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is further right than the whole party? Are you chitting me. He is a born and raised New York democrat. Democrats are the ones who abandoned the east coast democrat in favor of the left coast communists when they were trying to get traction on their lies of supporting the gulf war 2.

Trump is the ONLY president in history who was pro gay rights coming into office and that includes democrats. There used to be a time when democrats were actually American first even though they love race baiting. Now that the domestic minorities and poor people realize they are not really for them and are onto their evil vile ways, they have turned to internationalism because they need the votes of illegals to make up for the others that have tuned them out. At the end of the day, diluting your culture with those of not your culture is a sure way to destroy your country no matter what country you have. The country is successful only because like minded people chose to live a certain way and make sacrifices for the country. Not trying to see what they can extract from the host country.

I don't believe Trump ever said he was a economic conservative. He is a mixed bag of socially liberal and conservative. He is not down with murdering humans by the millions in the womb. He is always trying to help the black community. Ever wonder why ol Sharpton and Jackson are on the short leash? It is because their are too many pictures of them all smiling and laughing together while Trump was cutting them checks. Trump also sees the environmental nazism movement for what it is. It is a means to destroy the US. Seems to me he is a bit like a libertarian than anything. You know the people who seem to think they are the only ones who are pragmatic about policies.
Man, that's two days in a row you've taken out my trash. I owe you one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:

LOL! Yeah, I'm also an avid jet skier too. Been looking for my tubes lately as well. Those things are so much fun when you have a good driver. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I put down my wakeboard 5 years ago after not wanting a third ACL surgery. Hot head though? MMMNah. Sorry I'm not as cool as a ski boarder. Whatever that is.

Regarding your first paragraph, Rod covered it for me. 'nuf said.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh bull$hit. More than anyone else here, you have name-called Trump and I couldn't care less. The hilarious irony is you mostly refer to him as "orange this or that" when you are literally orange yourself. Typical liberal projection and hypocrisy.

The other thing that cracks me up is the fact that criticizing someone's British-like teeth doesn't even register with them. I've always wondered why some of the bastard children of Britain (Aussies and you guys) kept the bad teeth. Who made that cultural decision to not care if you look like a buck toothed galoot? What happened to your gene pool that made so many people snaggle-toothed? Is that just left-overs from all that British inbreeding? None of this is really that big of a deal except I just expect a PM of any non-third-world country to not look like trailer trash. Seeing her for the first time literally made me flinch. The thing is, it's totally fixable and not that expensive. Different strokes, I guess. Hey, there are people in Africa who think a bone in their nose makes them look better.

Mitch is old so that's a bit of a stretch to pick on his looks (weak chin and a turkey neck) and Lindsay seems like just an average dude. I'm not good at judging dudes like you might be.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2020, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
wonder why Republicans cant win election?
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...emima-n1236601
Hmm... oh yeah. That's why we have a libtard president then, right?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2020, 2:12 PM Reply   
So do we follow the anointed one’s words now? I mean after all it’s the science we should follow ! Guess that means a debate stage isn’t high risk either ?

Quote:
Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.

“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-13-2020 at 2:15 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2020, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So do we follow the anointed one’s words now? I mean after all it’s the science we should follow ! Guess that means a debate stage isn’t high risk either ?
I don't see a problem with in person voting as long as there are an increased number of voting stations so people don't have to queue for long periods and can maintain some sort of social distancing.

What "the left" is worried about is manipulation of the number of booths in some key places to suppress the vote in some areas and increase the vote in others where it helps the Don. Not an unfounded worry when you listen to what Trump says about enlisting help from where ever and whoever wants to help him.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2020, 6:17 PM Reply   
Lol, Trump just went birther on Harris questioning wether she is even an American. Ha ha ha, he just can't help himself.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-14-2020, 2:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL! Yeah, I'm also an avid jet skier too. Been looking for my tubes lately as well. Those things are so much fun when you have a good driver. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I put down my wakeboard 5 years ago after not wanting a third ACL surgery. Hot head though? MMMNah. Sorry I'm not as cool as a ski boarder. Whatever that is.

Regarding your first paragraph, Rod covered it for me. 'nuf said.
Who is this imaginary person you are talking about? Pro black?! pro gay rights?! Does him not being economically conservative make him a RINO? He is such a good business man that he doesn't even understand how tariffs even work--the Fed is completely lost on him. He built one of the most unstable economies in our history. A collapse was inevitable (I went almost completely cash Jan 1 because it was so obvious). If the republicans continue to follow Trump, They will lose the senate. I want Trump gone to save the party. The senate is more important to me than the presidency. Biden will be 78 by Nov. Hopefully, he will be a one term president and republicans will put forth a stable, equipped and age appropriate nominee for the white house in 2024.

I've done 2 ACLs (2001 and 2019). In 2014, I destroyed a knee that required part of my knee to be mailed to Connecticut and re-installed 12 weeks later. I spent more than half a year on crutches and it was a 3 year recovery. Last night, almost exactly 11 months after my last knee surgery, I broke the ice on a Crow-5 a completely new trick for me. I hope to land it this weekend. I'm 39.

Skiboarder is a derogatory term for someone who wakeboards without style, it is meant to be ironic. You may be king of the non-wakeboard section, but this is still a wakeboard website. Learn a little history.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 3:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who is this imaginary person you are talking about? Pro black?! pro gay rights?! Does him not being economically conservative make him a RINO? He is such a good business man that he doesn't even understand how tariffs even work--the Fed is completely lost on him. He built one of the most unstable economies in our history. A collapse was inevitable (I went almost completely cash Jan 1 because it was so obvious). If the republicans continue to follow Trump, They will lose the senate. I want Trump gone to save the party. The senate is more important to me than the presidency. Biden will be 78 by Nov. Hopefully, he will be a one term president and republicans will put forth a stable, equipped and age appropriate nominee for the white house in 2024.

I've done 2 ACLs (2001 and 2019). In 2014, I destroyed a knee that required part of my knee to be mailed to Connecticut and re-installed 12 weeks later. I spent more than half a year on crutches and it was a 3 year recovery. Last night, almost exactly 11 months after my last knee surgery, I broke the ice on a Crow-5 a completely new trick for me. I hope to land it this weekend. I'm 39.

Skiboarder is a derogatory term for someone who wakeboards without style, it is meant to be ironic. You may be king of the non-wakeboard section, but this is still a wakeboard website. Learn a little history.
Ah... you’re a never-Trumper. Why haven’t you identified yourself as such? On their face, your posts make you appear as a libtard. I agree about the value of the senate though.

Interesting medical history. At the rate you’re going, good luck walking when you’re in your 60’s and 70’s.

I know what it is. I’ve been here for over 15 years, sonny.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-14-2020, 3:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
But you haven't been a poser for all of those 15 right?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 3:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
But you haven't been a poser for all of those 15 right?
Ha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, Trump just went birther on Harris questioning wether she is even an American. Ha ha ha, he just can't help himself.
Consistent with our libtard citizens, you’re gonna try and put words in his mouth that he never said? Good luck, pal. Did you even watch or read the exchange of words?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-14-2020, 3:54 AM Reply   
States keep working to increase prospects for safe voting - Trump n co. keep fighting it as they know what depressed turnout means

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/11/90106...g-legal-fights
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-14-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ah... you’re a never-Trumper. Why haven’t you identified yourself as such? On their face, your posts make you appear as a libtard. I agree about the value of the senate though.

Interesting medical history. At the rate you’re going, good luck walking when you’re in your 60’s and 70’s.

I'm not a never Trumper. Trump had his chance to prove me wrong and failed miserably. Americans are sitting on a foreign policy, economic and cultural disaster. He can name-call and blame all he wants, but his first term has been an absolute failure on every level.

Trump ran for president to boost his brand, but spouted enough non-sense to somehow convince the conservative working-man of America that a Billionaire, life long pro choice democrat from Manhattan could represent them by appealing to their basest inclinations. And only won the electoral college because people hated Hillary that much. I don't think Trump is dumb enough to believe half of the conspiracies, lies and nonsense he says, but I believe he thinks you are that dumb.

I push my body til it breaks, I heal and I move forward again. I have zero aches and pains. I know many who hung up their wakeboards because it was too rough and now they are soft, weak and have far more issues than I do. Those same people were telling me that it would catch up with me 10-15 years ago, yet, here I am 28 seasons of wake boarding and still testing my boundaries.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm not a never Trumper. Trump had his chance to prove me wrong and failed miserably. Americans are sitting on a foreign policy, economic and cultural disaster. He can name-call and blame all he wants, but his first term has been an absolute failure on every level.

Trump ran for president to boost his brand, but spouted enough non-sense to somehow convince the conservative working-man of America that a Billionaire, life long pro choice democrat from Manhattan could represent them by appealing to their basest inclinations. And only won the electoral college because people hated Hillary that much. I don't think Trump is dumb enough to believe half of the conspiracies, lies and nonsense he says, but I believe he thinks you are that dumb.

I push my body til it breaks, I heal and I move forward again. I have zero aches and pains. I know many who hung up their wakeboards because it was too rough and now they are soft, weak and have far more issues than I do. Those same people were telling me that it would catch up with me 10-15 years ago, yet, here I am 28 seasons of wake boarding and still testing my boundaries.
So, by definition, you ARE a never-T and are in denial.

Blah blah blah. He still appeals to enough people to win.

Oh, I’m sure you’re a LEGEND... in your own mind. You probably eat 16 penny nails for breakfast too. Did you write that paragraph for an audition to a gladiator-type obstacle course show? I say, “you’re hired.” I’m even feeling a little tingly, you sexy man you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2020, 4:53 AM Reply   
Go figure, Harris was born in Kenya too. Need to satisfy his cult, the audience for racist conspiracy theories.
What else does he have to run on? He's failed every possible test as President.
Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV. Jenius.

In one day Biden has done more than trump has in 6 months to control Covid. All he needed to do was ask americans to mask up, so easy.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-14-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, by definition, you ARE a never-T and are in denial.

Blah blah blah. He still appeals to enough people to win.

Oh, I’m sure you’re a LEGEND... in your own mind. You probably eat 16 penny nails for breakfast too. Did you write that paragraph for an audition to a gladiator-type obstacle course show? I say, “you’re hired.” I’m even feeling a little tingly, you sexy man you.
Calling me a never-trumper is as dumb as me calling you a never-biden-er. Could Biden do anything at this point to get your vote?

I've achieved enough in wakeboarding to stand on my accolades. You aren't qualified to drag me into your silliness.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2020, 6:54 AM Reply   
What's wrong with being a never Trumper? Sounds like a good thing to me
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-14-2020, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
What's wrong with being a never Trumper? Sounds like a good thing to me
isn't NZ back on lock down? Something about more spread?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Level 3 lock down for 2 weeks. A new cluster has popped up but so far looks like they have caught it in time, the contact tracing has rounded them up. About 50 people in isolation now. They are not sure how it got in, they think it might have been on some frozen goods from the states.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Calling me a never-trumper is as dumb as me calling you a never-biden-er. Could Biden do anything at this point to get your vote?

I've achieved enough in wakeboarding to stand on my accolades. You aren't qualified to drag me into your silliness.
So, in other words, it's not dumb. It's accurate. No way ever would I vote for Biden. You're an idiot if you do.

I bet you're a level 10 gymnast too with lot's of millennial trophies. I wasn't qualified for a high school diploma either, but I still manage to make a living.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2020, 11:33 AM Reply   
Are we allowed to impeach him again? Weaponizing the USPS is fascist crap. Nothing stops the mail, Not Rain, Snow, Heat...who expected a crooked orange politician afraid of losing?
Now we know what he talks to Putin about in all those calls. How to steal elections to remain in power. Because if he loses, he ends up behind bars.

Last edited by 95sn; 08-14-2020 at 11:40 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2020, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
No way ever would I vote for Biden. You're an idiot if you do.
Your almost over qualified to vote for Biden!
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 1:07 PM Reply   
Markj when people like Skiboarder and I, who are conservatives, set forth our issues with Trump and why we're not voting for him you just use a lot of logical fallacies, especially ad hominem attacks, to argue your points.

Calling people names doesn't prove anything other than that you never matured enough to not call people names.

I am glad to see that other real conservatives, like Skiboarder, have reached the same conclusion that I have. In particular that the Republicans need to lose bad so we can get real fiscal conservatives with smart economic policies into place.

Donald Trump has done a horrendous job on nearly every level and I'm not especially scared of what Joe Biden might do because Trump has proven for 4 years now that he is a terrible president. Joe Biden might be a worse president but I don't know that.

The funny thing is that both you and I are concerned about the country going too left. But I believe that Trump and his enablers are going to be the ones to cause people to throw up their hands in disgust and vote democrat/left. He's destroying the Republican party with both his "style" and his "policies" since it appears that his style informs his policies.

IMO, the biggest threat to our country is not foreign meddling, not left-wing agendas or right-wing agendas. The biggest threat is people convincing us that the other side is stupid and wrong and we should hate them because we're at "WAR" with their ideology. We have so much in common but that doesn't get good news ratings and in the current political climate that doesn't seem to get the right people elected.

Because I believe something different than you doesn't mean I'm your enemy. It seems that we both love boating and water sports. I'll bet we could have a great time together. My good friend, who I co-own a boat with, is very pro Trump and we have good conversations about politics that never devolve into name-calling or bad feelings.

There's enough crappy things going on in 2020 that we don't need to hate each other over who we plan to vote for.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
are we allowed to impeach him again? Weaponizing the usps is fascist crap. Nothing stops the mail, not rain, snow, heat...who expected a crooked orange politician afraid of losing?
Now we know what he talks to putin about in all those calls. How to steal elections to remain in power. Because if he loses, he ends up behind bars.
mwahahahahaha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your almost over qualified to vote for Biden!
"Your?" I love it when fools try to insult someone else's intelligence while unable to spell first grade level words. Derp! Over here, we just call 1-800-DENTIST if our leaders look like Mr. Ed too. Have a nice weekend.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2020, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Markj when people like Skiboarder and I, who are conservatives, set forth our issues with Trump and why we're not voting for him you just use a lot of logical fallacies, especially ad hominem attacks, to argue your points.

Calling people names doesn't prove anything other than that you never matured enough to not call people names.

I am glad to see that other real conservatives, like Skiboarder, have reached the same conclusion that I have. In particular that the Republicans need to lose bad so we can get real fiscal conservatives with smart economic policies into place.

Donald Trump has done a horrendous job on nearly every level and I'm not especially scared of what Joe Biden might do because Trump has proven for 4 years now that he is a terrible president. Joe Biden might be a worse president but I don't know that.

The funny thing is that both you and I are concerned about the country going too left. But I believe that Trump and his enablers are going to be the ones to cause people to throw up their hands in disgust and vote democrat/left. He's destroying the Republican party with both his "style" and his "policies" since it appears that his style informs his policies.

IMO, the biggest threat to our country is not foreign meddling, not left-wing agendas or right-wing agendas. The biggest threat is people convincing us that the other side is stupid and wrong and we should hate them because we're at "WAR" with their ideology. We have so much in common but that doesn't get good news ratings and in the current political climate that doesn't seem to get the right people elected.

Because I believe something different than you doesn't mean I'm your enemy. It seems that we both love boating and water sports. I'll bet we could have a great time together. My good friend, who I co-own a boat with, is very pro Trump and we have good conversations about politics that never devolve into name-calling or bad feelings.

There's enough crappy things going on in 2020 that we don't need to hate each other over who we plan to vote for.
Stand by. Huge fart loading...............
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-15-2020, 1:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Level 3 lock down for 2 weeks. A new cluster has popped up but so far looks like they have caught it in time, the contact tracing has rounded them up. About 50 people in isolation now. They are not sure how it got in, they think it might have been on some frozen goods from the states.
Are you guys worried you will be under water soon? Al Gore said florida would be totally under water by the end of 2020 We packed up the family and went to disney world. Everyone asked why we came, we told them to see it before it was gone. "you know, Al Gore said so" NZ is kinda like a florida. I was wondering when NZ is going to be under water. how many days do you guys have left?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-15-2020, 1:42 AM Reply   
FBI attorney pleads guilty to lying about FISA warrant and falsifying email documents. Looks like some of the swamp are draining, he will roll over on all the other left wingers who faked info to Spy. Mueller will be on the chopping block and his attorney cronies soon. As they will all roll over on each other
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:

What in the wide wide world of sports makes you think losing bad will somehow produce a more fiscally conservative candidate? What kind of logic is that? You think the prez produces budgets all by himself? That’s about as stupid as claiming if you get rid of your boat for four years, you’ll know how to pull off a toe 9 the next year. Meanwhile, Biden packs the courts with libtard activist judges, the border gates swing wide open, ANTIFA goes back to being equal to the cub scouts, anarchy continues because of defunding the POPO and we head into socialism! You and skiboarder are just as dangerous as any libtard because your logic is so flawed. You guys can cut off your noses to spite your faces. I’m staying put and sticking it out. Anything is better than Biden and Kamaltoe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 3:55 AM Reply   
So now we know what Obummer really thinks of Dementia Joe. I guess I just found some common ground with Bathhouse Barry and Big Mike.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...s-2020-primary
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-15-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you guys worried you will be under water soon? Al Gore said florida would be totally under water by the end of 2020 We packed up the family and went to disney world.
Disney World is 125 ft above sea level.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
What in the wide wide world of sports makes you think losing bad will somehow produce a more fiscally conservative candidate? What kind of logic is that? You think the prez produces budgets all by himself? That’s about as stupid as claiming if you get rid of your boat for four years, you’ll know how to pull off a toe 9 the next year. Meanwhile, Biden packs the courts with libtard activist judges, the border gates swing wide open, ANTIFA goes back to being equal to the cub scouts, anarchy continues because of defunding the POPO and we head into socialism! You and skiboarder are just as dangerous as any libtard because your logic is so flawed. You guys can cut off your noses to spite your faces. I’m staying put and sticking it out. Anything is better than Biden and Kamaltoe.
What makes me think so? The entire political history of our country where when a party gets trounced really badly at the polls then they have to regroup, figure out what went wrong, and focus on new issues. I can't guarantee that the Republican leadership will adopt a true fiscal conservative approach with an emphasis on smaller government but it's certainly not going to happen with Trump as president.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-15-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
So now we know what Obummer really thinks of Dementia Joe. I guess I just found some common ground with Bathhouse Barry and Big Mike.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...s-2020-primary
Biting journalism. Wow.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-15-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meanwhile, Biden packs the courts with libtard activist judges, the border gates swing wide open, ANTIFA goes back to being equal to the cub scouts, anarchy continues because of defunding the POPO and we head into socialism!
Who is scaring you so much?
How much of that went on during Obama/Biden 8 years? Is Merrick Garland the libtard judge you refer to?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
What makes me think so? The entire political history of our country where when a party gets trounced really badly at the polls then they have to regroup, figure out what went wrong, and focus on new issues. I can't guarantee that the Republican leadership will adopt a true fiscal conservative approach with an emphasis on smaller government but it's certainly not going to happen with Trump as president.
That was your whole friggin point! You implied that if Trump lost bad, Republicans would automatically take a more fiscally conservative stand. You’re full of it. Can you even name more than a few fiscal conservative members of the house or senate? Don’t answer by looking it up. Name them if you know them only. Also, our monetary policy is not the biggest thing on anyone’s agenda-right or left because of Kung Flu, riots and libtards shutting down the economy as best they can.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who is scaring you so much?
How much of that went on during Obama/Biden 8 years? Is Merrick Garland the libtard judge you refer to?
All one has to do is be minimally observant to see how far left the left has swung since Mike and Barry. It’s so bad, we have people openly advocating socialism and calling themselves socialists when just a few years ago you couldn’t find one to admit that’s what they were. This is open, bald-faced evil creeping into our society. Who in their right mind would advocate defunding police??? Libtards! That’s who.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
You clearly don’t have a grip on how valuable the courts are.

What needs to happen is another Ross Perot type figure needs to sound the alarm clock and push the party in the right direction. Republicans won’t do it on their own and advocating a Biden presidency is total lunacy. Excuse my ignorance, but what ever happened to the Tea Party?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Biting journalism. Wow.
Hurts donut?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2020, 5:24 AM Reply   
Oh and then we have this little other deal that Biden would never be able to get done. In fact, if it were up to him, he’d still be mailing pallets of cash to the diaper heads in Iran.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ira...al-with-israel
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2020, 6:14 AM Reply   
So let here the explanation and defense for Cuomo and Di Blasio cancelled a light tribute across the city to honor those who gave all for that city and its people in crisis? Explain to me how painting a mural of BLM in the streets was publicized , allowed crowds to gather , and was praised in the media , but a light tribute to the heroes who came to that same city’s aid, in some cases giving their life for the people of that city , cant be recognized with their tribute ?

And you lefties think these guys have the best interests of their state and country in mind..........GTFOH