Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2020, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Only one party showing zero MORAL compass. The one who cheated in 2016 and has not stopped. Protest is good for democracy, not so good for dictators.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/08/16...OC&?tpcc=24437
...says the idiot whose party advocates killing babies for convenience. Don't EVER mention anything about a moral compass, you immoral, steaming POS.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2020, 3:46 PM Reply   
Depends on how you define babies
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-19-2020, 11:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Depends on how you define babies
Once again, we're back to morals. If I define a baby as older than 1 year after birth, is it acceptable for me to abort a 9 month old "post birth" fetus.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-20-2020, 12:07 AM Reply   
Two and a half years of seeing first hand how Trump is destroying our country and cares only about personal gain

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-20-2020, 12:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"you suck at Maths
Try harder, dumbass"
LOL.
This reminds me that there are more than just one geometry in mathematics, not that anyone on this board understands this, but it could be talked about as geometries and be acceptable in math terms.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2020, 1:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Two and a half years of seeing first hand how Trump is destroying our country and cares only about personal gain

So your saying we should stop letting california burn to the ground? Not sure how that would poll but it could be over 50% of the country would say let it burn. Now I am not saying let burn, that would be like rioting in the streets of Poland, and letting it burn, although the left may say thats ok? It very confusing times, let if burn, dont let it burn. WHAT TO DO?

Some may say its natures way of cleansing itself , like shaking ticks off the back of a dog, I think we should put the fires out, but what if its man made? The fires! Then, based on current trends, wouldn't we let it burn?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-20-2020, 2:03 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-20-2020, 2:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Once again, we're back to morals. If I define a baby as older than 1 year after birth, is it acceptable for me to abort a 9 month old "post birth" fetus.
I'm guessing that you don't know you are supporting Ralph's point that you can't redefine a fetus into a baby. But the answer to your question is check your local laws about killing 9 month old babies before you take advice from WW lawyers.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-20-2020, 2:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
It staggers the mind how many people couldn't see this in Trump's character right from the beginning. "Never Trumper" is just a phrase to disparage people who have the intelligence to quickly pick up on it. The same way most people who are "Never Kanye" would be "Never Kanye'rs", but everyone knows it would be incredibly stupid to call people that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-20-2020, 2:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
So your saying we should stop letting california burn to the ground? Not sure how that would poll but it could be over 50% of the country would say let it burn. Now I am not saying let burn, that would be like rioting in the streets of Poland, and letting it burn, although the left may say thats ok? It very confusing times, let if burn, dont let it burn. WHAT TO DO?

Some may say its natures way of cleansing itself , like shaking ticks off the back of a dog, I think we should put the fires out, but what if its man made? The fires! Then, based on current trends, wouldn't we let it burn?
You could write speeches for Trump. That could have totally come out of his mouth.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-20-2020, 3:14 AM Reply   
Only the best people.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ste...-doj-announces
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       08-20-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Drain the Swamp! LOL!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-20-2020, 3:30 AM Reply   
You have to be a special kind of stupid to not think that would be under a scope and still commit fraud.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-20-2020, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have to be a special kind of stupid to not think that would be under a scope and still commit fraud.
He could have funneled at least a few bucks to the Dollar Shave Club.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2020, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
X2
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2020, 3:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
That’s funny.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-20-2020, 4:42 AM Reply   
This is going to hurt

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-judge-d...135833720.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2020, 5:44 AM Reply   
Does that make ALL the Trump campaign managers that have been criminally charged? All Felons. Yeah, nothing to see here. I only hire the best criminals. If "Morally corrupt" was the crossword puzzle clue, 26 Across is TRUMP.
Perhaps Bannon will get chatty when working on the plea deal, more loose ends for the grifter to dangle pardons at. Its plain as the day is hot that they were using you MAGA idiots. Its your Wall Money he took, not mine. Pawns, fools and idiots. $100 bucks says those same idiots will be supporting trump and the A-hole who stole from them, its the DEEP STATE!!. Brilliant. Mensa thinkers.
He knows its over. He knows he will end up behind bars. Pulling out all the stops in cheating. Mail Fraud, Voter suppression, lying, running a third candidate...
An autocratic United States Makes America Great? A United States assisting Russia makes us great? Filling the pockets of trump, trumps family and trump friends makes America Great? He gave a huge tax break to top 1%'ers and you cheered, while the money came out of your pocket. Eliminating EPA regulations makes America Clean again? What THe F are you thinking?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
X2
Thats your guy, hotshot. How do you squeeze your head in his pillow?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
No, of course not, who is suggesting that?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2020, 7:13 AM Reply   
This is the GOP today. This is how far to the right you have gone. Trump embracing QAnon. Way to Make America Great. F'ing Clowns. FOX expanded your imagination into believing their BS and this is your result.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/infow...b663461581acc8
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's all good, Trump will pardon him
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-20-2020, 7:18 AM Reply   
Presidential pardons are only good for federal crimes. This is not that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is the GOP today. This is how far to the right you have gone. Trump embracing QAnon. Way to Make America Great. F'ing Clowns. FOX expanded your imagination into believing their BS and this is your result.
Trump isn't right, he is a populist, to think he has any fundamental beliefs which guide his governing is a mistake, he just checks which way the wind is blowing, what benefits him and his mates the most and goes that way. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump isn't right, he is a populist, to think he has any fundamental beliefs which guide his governing is a mistake, he just checks which way the wind is blowing, what benefits him and his mates the most and goes that way. Nothing more, nothing less.
Concur re trump.
His "party" and those covering up for him are the GOP. He is so desperate he has embraced QAnon now. There is nothing left. No platform. No leadership. No nothing.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
I'm so happy Steve Bannon defrauded a bunch of right wing numpties, got caught and now is facing charges of fraud. Truly excellent on all levels. I haven't been this smug since that bond Villain Stone got arrested.

Pretty sure the fund in question was talked about here and grant was going to donate, can't be bothered searching tho.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       08-20-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHu...20_doesnt_exi/

Last edited by onlyinboards; 08-20-2020 at 8:18 AM. Reason: ...l..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2020, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Huff and puff post. Now, there's a reliable source there. Tell me, do you wear a mask to prevent the spread of TDS or do you just spew it along with your jealousy everywhere?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2020, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
That started as a post from a Trump supporter and it had a Biden campaign sticker instead of the Trump banner. Just shows how unoriginal you lefties are-which matches your no sense of humor. Also proves how bankrupt you fools are when it comes to wits.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2020, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does that make ALL the Trump campaign managers that have been criminally charged? All Felons. Yeah, nothing to see here. I only hire the best criminals. If "Morally corrupt" was the crossword puzzle clue, 26 Across is TRUMP.
Perhaps Bannon will get chatty when working on the plea deal, more loose ends for the grifter to dangle pardons at. Its plain as the day is hot that they were using you MAGA idiots. Its your Wall Money he took, not mine. Pawns, fools and idiots. $100 bucks says those same idiots will be supporting trump and the A-hole who stole from them, its the DEEP STATE!!. Brilliant. Mensa thinkers.
He knows its over. He knows he will end up behind bars. Pulling out all the stops in cheating. Mail Fraud, Voter suppression, lying, running a third candidate...
An autocratic United States Makes America Great? A United States assisting Russia makes us great? Filling the pockets of trump, trumps family and trump friends makes America Great? He gave a huge tax break to top 1%'ers and you cheered, while the money came out of your pocket. Eliminating EPA regulations makes America Clean again? What THe F are you thinking?
Please step away from the shotgun and the pills. We just want to talk to you. Is there anything we can get you? You hungry? Thirsty? Want to pet this cute little puppy? These men in white coats are only here to help you.......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2020, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thats your guy, hotshot. How do you squeeze your head in his pillow?
Trump: Knock knock.
95sn: Who's there?
Trump: Oh it's just me again. I want to thank you for yet another month of free rent in your head. It sure is spacious in here.....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Trump: Knock Knock
Markj: Who's there?
Trump: The orange messiah
MarkJ: Can I give you a lap dance?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2020, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
All politicians are crooks, so lets agree, Biden is a crook, Obama was, the clintons (entire family) the bushes too, and trump, all robbing and stealing, all in shady deals, all sliding their children into some BS financial agreement, Why is that a surprise?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2020, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
All politicians are crooks, so lets agree, Biden is a crook, Obama was, the clintons (entire family) the bushes too, and trump, all robbing and stealing, all in shady deals, all sliding their children into some BS financial agreement, Why is that a surprise?
uh..... no. There's zero equivalence between the Trump family's direct profiteering, pimping their own products, etc. with anything that anyone in modern history has ever done while in office. It's not even close.

Not to mention, why so ambivalent about it? What exactly does drain the swamp mean?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-20-2020, 11:15 AM Reply   
Just some more tyranny from the left. It’s ok for them to riot , burn , loot, protest. , and march downtown or through.middle class neighborhoods expressing 1st Amendment rights . It’s ok for her to give the order to not hire officers back on OT to protect businesses and citizens throughout the city , but she can block off city blocks around her house and deploy 500 policeman to form a barrier to keep her from the public.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...-to-safety.amp
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty sure Obama, Biden, Clintons, Bushes etc didn't enlist the help of the Russians to get elected.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2020, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty sure Obama, Biden, Clintons, Bushes etc didn't enlist the help of the Russians to get elected.
Russians did not put ballots in the mail. or hack the election stations and change votes. its BS. China, Russia etc etc all have tried to interfere with our elections, but the left acts like they dropped 30 millions russians from a helicopter and ran to the voting booths. Although maybe they mailed in Ballots.lol

The Russians and Chinese and the rest of the world want us to fail. and are all creating propaganda and false info. Just like the tv adds on Biden and trump now, everyday on TV. Ralph, are you allowed to vote in NZ? Was with a doctor today, moved out of NZ, originally American, came back, said it beautiful in NZ, but everyone is broke. No ability to make a living, was getting 1/5 the income he makes here, and he's not making much here in comparison to other doctors. So must be pretty tight down under.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2020, 11:35 AM Reply   
What if white people say they feel like black people and take other white peoples homes as reparations? Is that ok, because you can feel like women, but be a man, can you feel say brown or black if your not? Or feel 65 but be 25 and get social security. A lot of "I feel" going around in todays world, wonder how thats all going to shake out?

Maybe Ralph can feel like an American, and just become one or we can feel 95sn 's home is actually mine, and take it, prob best if I say I am Black first before taking it, and if he says no, then by default we can burn his house down? i am so confused with all the new rules.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2020, 1:42 PM Reply   
put the bong down Doug. You've had enough.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Russians did not put ballots in the mail. or hack the election stations and change votes. its BS.
Nobody is suggesting that. What they are suggesting and has now been confirmed by a Republican controlled investigating committee is that Trump sought and received help from the Russians to get elected. That included hacking Hillary's emails and releasing them in a coordinated way to diffuse the "grab them by the pussy" tape. I don't know what to say if you think that is ok.

Quote:
Ralph, are you allowed to vote in NZ?
Yes, of course.

Quote:
Was with a doctor today, moved out of NZ, originally American, came back, said it beautiful in NZ, but everyone is broke. No ability to make a living, was getting 1/5 the income he makes here, and he's not making much here in comparison to other doctors. So must be pretty tight down under.
The medium income in the US is $36k, in NZ it's $52k (Which is about $34k US) I'm sure you can make a lot more money in the US as a doctor than you can in NZ, they do terrible hours and don't get paid that much compared to other professions, but that is one of the reasons that our healthcare system is reasonably priced rather than ridiculous like it is there. Without a doubt you don't choose to live in NZ because of the money, we just have different priorities here.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
put the bong down Doug. You've had enough.
Yes but to be fair to Doug, all of the identity stuff is toxic nonsense, "the left" would do much better if they rejected it as a concept and just focused on funding education, healthcare and giving the military a haircut to balance the budget. And some tax stuff at the top end wouldn't hurt.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2020, 2:52 PM Reply   
Joe sounds like he has all his marbles, not what I was expecting to be honest.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-21-2020, 12:28 AM Reply   
I'm guessing we won't be seeing Delta or Grant or MarkJ for a while in this thread. Prolly gonna be out with the other real Americans raking leaves in the forest like the President suggests.

https://www.politico.com/states/cali...floors-1311059
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2020, 1:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm guessing we won't be seeing Delta or Grant or MarkJ for a while in this thread. Prolly gonna be out with the other real Americans raking leaves in the forest like the President suggests.

I thought Cali had a forestry program? Its common practice to control burn, remove overburden as its the #1 cause of extreme forest fires. Brush burning, asnd heavy foliage removal. Have a friend who retired from the police at 45, shot 6 times in his career, had to retire, as he could no longer pass his physical and his shoulder is trashed, and is now a forestry officer. He helps coordinate controlled fires, burden removal. etc

just like "raking the forest" very interesting stuff actually, its a never ending need.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-21-2020, 2:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
I thought Cali had a forestry program? Its common practice to control burn, remove overburden as its the #1 cause of extreme forest fires. Brush burning, asnd heavy foliage removal. Have a friend who retired from the police at 45, shot 6 times in his career, had to retire, as he could no longer pass his physical and his shoulder is trashed, and is now a forestry officer. He helps coordinate controlled fires, burden removal. etc

just like "raking the forest" very interesting stuff actually, its a never ending need.
Yes, I am aware of management of public forests. You might want to let the dotard in chief know.

FWIW most of California's public lands are federal (i.e. under the control of the executive branch) (BLM and Forest Service). Might want to let him know that too (he needs to get his folks to do better raking, apparently).
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2020, 2:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, I am aware of management of public forests. You might want to let the dotard in chief know.

FWIW most of California's public lands are federal (i.e. under the control of the executive branch) (BLM and Forest Service). Might want to let him know that too (he needs to get his folks to do better raking, apparently).
I would do anything to help keep people who live in Cali there. Anything, as we need them to stay there, people are leaving so fast, its very scary, they are moving to lower tax areas, safer areas, and areas with better job opportunities, How can we help them stay? Also how can we help move people who have left back? i would be willing to rake the forest if it keeps Cail folks in Cali.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2020, 2:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would do anything to help keep people who live in Cali there. Anything, as we need them to stay there, people are leaving so fast, its very scary, they are moving to lower tax areas, safer areas, and areas with better job opportunities, How can we help them stay? Also how can we help move people who have left back? i would be willing to rake the forest if it keeps Cail folks in Cali.
maybe the first step is to have everyone in Texas, Arizona, the south east, rent all the Uhaul trailers that are coming from Cali, rent them for a year, so they dont make it back to Cali, That would help slow down the spread.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2020, 2:51 AM Reply   
Quote:

They did have a program. Libtard Gov Nuisance took the money and misappropriated it. That’s what Trump was bitching about when Paradise, Ca burned down.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2020, 3:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

I went to Home Depot and got me a couple illegal beaners to fill in for me. All better now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2020, 3:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
People are leaving most libtard cities and states in droves now. I’ve been making the drive to San Francisco (I’m about to start a thread on that alone pretty soon) for work recently and can’t believe the “for rent” signs all over. People can only take so much liberalism and all its trappings before they break and have to get out.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-21-2020, 4:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
i would be willing to rake the forest if it keeps Cail folks in Cali.
hahaha believe me a solid majority in NV feels the same way. The crybaby Californians who noisily "quit the state" because they feel "overtaxed and overgoverned" end up moving elsewhere and bringing their "overtax and overgovern" ethos with them anyway.

They apparently want a really high level of government services (with notable exception of forest raking) and regulation wherever they live.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2020, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
They did have a program. Libtard Gov Nuisance took the money and misappropriated it. That’s what Trump was bitching about when Paradise, Ca burned down.
The big Paradise fire was in 2018. Gavin Newsome Elected Gov in 2019. Derp.
You joining QAnon now that trump jumped in? Interesting move to unite the country together. It must be great ideas from those Felony boasting campaign managers he keeps hiring. Jenius.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2020, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
People are leaving most libtard cities and states in droves now. I’ve been making the drive to San Francisco (I’m about to start a thread on that alone pretty soon) for work recently and can’t believe the “for rent” signs all over. People can only take so much liberalism and all its trappings before they break and have to get out.
LOL at people leaving CA. Are they headed to those wonderful communities and Red states like Alabama? Mississippi, W. Virginia, Arkansas or any other places noted as the poorest and highest rates of poverty in the country? You know Trump Country.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2020, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL at people leaving CA. Are they headed to those wonderful communities and Red states like Alabama? Mississippi, W. Virginia, Arkansas or any other places noted as the poorest and highest rates of poverty in the country? You know Trump Country.
Mostly they want to get away from weirdos like you.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2020, 5:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are moving to Texas, Arizona, SC/NC, florida tenn, Oklahoma and anywhere else, even democratic area, that are less insane
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
on a side note. Chicago mayor says, its not ok to protest on her street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpGyBQESECk
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-21-2020, 6:16 AM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarls...83667691697652

I know, It's Tucker Carlson. But, this is how many of us feel.
It's certainly my outlook on the Dem party.

If Trump does win, the dems won't accept it. Burning, beating, looting.....It will be a scary time

But hey, I could take my Tesla profits, buy a lake house , a new boat and disappear for a while.....

Last edited by ord27; 08-21-2020 at 6:18 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-21-2020, 6:21 AM Reply   
Bahahaha he's so smarmy and hypocritical it's hard to listen for more than a couple of minutes, but pretty hilarious how every single thing he said applies to Trump and Trumptards. Projection city.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-21-2020, 6:59 AM Reply   
Projector meet projection.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2020, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarls...83667691697652

I know, It's Tucker Carlson. But, this is how many of us feel.
It's certainly my outlook on the Dem party.

If Trump does win, the dems won't accept it. Burning, beating, looting.....It will be a scary time

But hey, I could take my Tesla profits, buy a lake house , a new boat and disappear for a while.....
Carlson is a joke. What did any of those speakers say that was not true?
What are Trumps programs to make America better? What is is his plan to finally stop Covid...It will miraculously go away? Jenius.
What is Trumps Foreign policy plan? Why did he leave the Iran Treaty then expect Iran to keep playing by the treaties rules? Fool
Yes, people are unhappy because Donald Trump and the republican party, who by the way now includes QAnon. His Best people keep stealing from you and you keep playing along. Bannon stole your money to Build the Wall, NRA stole your money to buy yachts, clothes, trips and hookers. The Trump Family Foundation, took your money and put it in trumps pocket til the Law caught up and fined him $25M and closed his Foundation. He is so dirty its unlawful for your candidate to run a simple non profit because he cannot be trusted. His personal Lawyer is in Jail and is releasing a tell all book (a dozen in the last couple years) you will refuse to believe a guy who spent over a decade by his side, fighting his fights. All his campaign managers will end up behind bars shortly if they are not already. He gave a tax cut to the top 1% and you idiots cheered him on as he continued to fleece you. He tariffed the entire world only for Americans to pick up the tab. Not one tariff helped Americans. He claimed Canada was a National security threat, F-ing Canada. When do you figure out you are being used? The republican led Senate committee just released their final report, The trump campaign worked in coordination with the russians to cheat in an American Election. Humpty Dumpty in the WH is still lying "Obama spied on my Campaign", and the fools believe it and hide from the truth his party just released. Have you seen the report? of course not, it would wreck my fox conspiracy theory.
If you "feel" like carlson says, its only because you watch too much FOX. FOX isnt news, its defined as Right wing entertainment so they dont have to play by the "News rules". They can say what ever they want...and they do. Doesnt make it true. I can break down a Tucker segment sentence by sentence, phrase by phrase, statement by statement, to prove its BS. Hey, why did Tucker say This is how the Dem Convention celebrated, then every pic, vid he showed was violence/looting from a month ago? Simple Deceit.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-21-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
I don't watch much news.
We are all being used by all of them. The dems are and always have been masters at the game. Politicians are all the same.
So look at policy and result.
I have made a ton of money the past couple of years .Cash Investments, real estate, my core business.....etc
I don't need a morale compass.
The dems certainly don't provide that.

I want a wall
I want a merit based system
I want to pay for MY healthcare, not everyone else's

The dems are helping create an entire generation of entitled , give me what you've earned , brats. Look around

So, lie, cheat....whatever.....they all do
The party that leaves me and my world the most alone.....gets my vote

We just see the world differently.
I can't listen to a democrat without hearing lies, hypocrisy....etc.
You apparently feel the same about repubs.

In this area, the republicans are less likely to stop surfing because of shore erosion, put an end to me being able to run my polluting classic muscle cars, force me to print menus in multiple languages, have more than 2 genders of bathrooms (you know what I mean), being forced to hire bilingual employees....or vilify me for opposing any of the above.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-21-2020, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Carlson is a joke.
Tooling idiots is big business. Say anything for money is the Faux News model. It's a cancer that has spread and the idiocracy laps it up. A good example is all the memes I'm seeing about how amazing it is that we are talking about covid and not pedophiles. It's as if there weren't pedophiles before the Trumptards got desperate about the possibility that he might lose the election. Q the morons.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2020, 8:52 AM Reply   
Big night and big crowd for the dems even though they are counted twice.. You can hear Kamala Harris lips crack with her new face . Looking good girl. Hollarback girl.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHziHpRD1CM
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-21-2020, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Tooling idiots is big business. Say anything for money is the Faux News model. It's a cancer that has spread and the idiocracy laps it up. A good example is all the memes I'm seeing about how amazing it is that we are talking about covid and not pedophiles. It's as if there weren't pedophiles before the Trumptards got desperate about the possibility that he might lose the election. Q the morons.
Speaking about pedophiles have you been watching or listening about the boy scouts. Ever since the snowflake left wing gay's got into the scouts as leaders it has turned into NAMBLA 2.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-21-2020, 9:55 AM Reply   
well fly, I'm not the smartest guy in the room, but I'm no idiot.

I think that yall have a knee jerk reaction to the rights' exact wording of things, and not the overall message.

But hey, no one switches sides because of a social media post
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2020, 1:55 PM Reply   
Gee who woulda thunk more leftist policies leads to more record violence. No way BLM!!!!! BLM!!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/as-murder...nic-monitoring
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2020, 2:01 PM Reply   
As someone on the front lines , in a major DEMOCRATIC city , deployed daily into the heart of the hood as well as the central business district, Covid numbers and claims really don’t add up.

Over the past months we have seen riots , protests , marched / gatherings of 1000’s of people. These 1000’d of people are in the streets , no ppe nothing , *******s to elbows deep. The police are also in that same environment . The spikes of Covid simply don’t exist. Whether in our department or in the general public itself . Even accounting for a 14 day post window to allow symptoms , we just don’t see the crazy abnormal spikes in COVID consistent with the mass spikes of mayhem / rioting and police deployment that follow such trends.

Back at the beginning in March/April Covid cases were pouring in , our department ( 13,000 plus employees if you take into account civilian positions inside the department , roughly 11,200 sworn police ) . We were adding 30 cases a day on average , We hit the 600 mark very quickly I believe by the end of may. . However since that initial wave /outbreak , our department and city has endured at least dozen major riots and yet we have barely seen a spike in cases. We are talking numerous officers even more at risk being in such close proximity to each other as well as the public. A good majority of officers standing on the front lines are not wearing masks We barley Saw any additional cases. Our hospitals are no where near overrun with civilian cases either. In fact most have cut back on staff , and closed their “ modified “ plans for capacity .

As far as a Trump to blame for Covid , I don’t want to get into million different arguments , but he instantly wanted a travel ban implemented , the left fought it and well. Second , I am getting conflicting information from every single health care provider I interact with , I can only imagine the Experts and conflicting dialog that is feeding Trump info and the varying degrees of ideas floating. I personally like his open mouth , but at some point you have to realize when it’s time to shut the f up. I despise social media. Some may argue this platform right now is social media , but to me this style is very different than facebook, IG , TIK Tok , Twitter atmosphere. Lot more self policing and actual discussion. Personally I think leaving it in the states hands is /was and should’ve been the call. Each state has a different makeup and population density , demographic , medical system expertise and availability, which means each state has to formulate an individual plan for those in it. Take that step further and major cities I feel ave an obligation to adjust accordingly within the states. I one blanket policy is a fit for 50 different states. However what we have seen in my opinion is a complete shift to what I would argue is tyranny surrounding decisions based on Covid. It’s being used as a political weapon . I don’t dispute its a pandemic , I do however dispute the severity and the facade this is something that will kill off America like its being portrayed. Is it contagious , yes Do people die from it , yes. I have direct experience with both . What’s not being talked about is the amount of elderly that died with Covid that had an inevitable death already looming for something different. People die daily from various diseases . It’s called life. What’s not being talked about is deaths being auto classified as Covid because someone tested positive even though a completely different cause of death was the ultimate demise. What’s not being talked about is the actual reliability of testing. Whether that be false positives , multiple tests on a single individual that are being counted as positives each test . There is so much bull**** surrounding this entire outbreak based on partisan politics you can’t really take any information as truth. I think that’s the biggest issue facing most Normal Americans on both sides deciphering on what is right.

Diseases and sickness are a way of life. Here in my state the governor has said numerous times he will not open the state until there is a vaccine , The mayor of Chicongo has stated the same. That’s dam near impossible. The flu vaccine is a guess each year and plenty does from that with no mandates and vaccine , it’s simply a sickness . That’s how I feel about this. Wearing masks for the rest of time isn’t something that can be done , it’s idiotic to think that is sustainable. My biggest gripes are the policies in place right now for my state. Restaurants can be open partially, you have to wear a mask to enter walk 50 ft and then sit down at a table and remove it. That’s idiotic. Follow that with the fact you can sit in a Restaurant and eat , but if you are only a bar that doesn’t serve food , you can’t be open . What the what. Next said restaurant can be open , but you can only be open limited hours and inside dinning has restricted hours as well. How does that make any sense whatsoever. The disease knows what time it is or what type of establishment it is. Beaches , our beaches still remain closed , so it’s ok to sit at restaurant or shop in a big box store , but you can’t sit on a beach IN THE WIDE OPEN OUTSIDE with more room to social distance ? Small business, well your not essential , you must remain closed. Most recently the Tyrant of Chicago has claimed several areas outside the state Covid Hot spots and if you travel there you need to self quarantine for 14 days upon your return. What the hell ??????? So if IMO go to my family’s place in Wisconsin. Stay at my house and only go on boat with close family or relatives I need to self quarantine simply because I traveled there and stayed over 24hrs ? Yes you read that right. Covid will only transmit to you if you’re there over 24hrs. If your under 24hrs you can’t catch it according to her.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2020, 2:16 PM Reply   
The leftist idea that one death is too many from Covid is insane. At some point someone with some brains and no party affiliation has to really step up and take control. People die from diseases hourly. A seriously discussion needs to be had about what is an acceptable death rate number. The belief touted in media that a vaccine will save all once it’s created so we need to quarantine and isolate til then is ridiculous It’s not a remotely feasible plan. Car accidents kill people , should everyone stop driving ? The flu kills large amounts of people , do people not go out i the winter because of that ? How many lives does the flu vaccine actually save per year ? In Downtown Chicago alone ( eliminating businesses leaving due to unsafe/Rioting ). I can say over the past month I have received notifications of 33 businesses voluntarily surrendering their liquor licenses and business licenses , which essentially means they’re closing and not reopening. That just on the restaurant /bar side in downtown proper . The state shouldn’t have the power to force these businesses to remain closed. It’ should be up to the individual business on how they want to operate , and what guidelines they want to follow. This is why I truly believe the lefties in our state are exploiting COVID to install fear and control. Couple that with war on police promoted and supported daily by political leaders and that aspect is killing more families and individuals than COVID ever could. Your taking the money and wages away from working class families to survive. The numbers and the science Governor Fatass claims to be using to lead policy simply doesn’t play out to the words and policies he speaks of. Same goes for our tyrant mayor. While this is all going on, the governor who is mandating masks and implementing travel bans is sitting just across the border at open restaurants with no mask. His wife was traveling back and forth to Florida and their horse farm
Weekly , it’s so as I say not as a do ,,,,,,,so if in fact he actually believed it was such a high risk disease he claims it to be at his pulpit , he sure isn’t following his own implemented rules. One other thing that really bothers me is these leftist cities , most of which are sanctuary cities , are screaming at the top of their lungs for the feds to give them money , and blaming the fed for ****ty policy. Well you chose to not follow other federal policies in gun rights , immigration , etc , and now when you’re given the brush off or told if you want government funds you need to follow government policy, they state/city still refuses and keeps crying and blaming Trump for their failures in dealing with Covid, and they’re shocked he’s not helping . The hypocrisy there is astounding.

Let’s go further into youth sport restrictions , tennis , basketball , baseball all ok to play

Field hockey , Ice hockey not ok. What the what. The ball changes hands multiple times in basketball game , Multiple skin on bare ski body contacts with fluid transfers , And yet two sports with next to zero body contact skin to skin , zero bare hand touches of a ball/puck is deemed high risk ? Now let’s get even dumber. Groups of under 50 are allowed to gather , but neither of my daughter’s teams for hockey can use the lockerooms at their home rink to change. Players have to come fully dressed. We live he from the rink. That’s absurd. So basically they get dressed in a parking lot. I still skate 3 times a week , well up until today , We are allowed in the locker rooms to change , but all the showers are closed and we aren’t allowed to use shower facilities , IsN’t soap and water touted as the number one way to prevent transmission? These rules and regs just simply make zero sense to those with minds that uses all information provided to formulate decisions.

And I’ll close with my tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Why is the left pushing protests , civil unrest’s , gathering at a major funeral , while they are in the news begging for quarantine, isolation and masks . Why is it the alleged “ spikes “ are occurring in predominantly swing states or states with possible conservative rally points? Why is it ok to go grocery shopping , or to Home Depot , but not ok to simply follow the same protocol while casting a ballot at a polling place for fear of catching Covid ? I’ll repeat again why can people safely go to a grocery store , restaurant, or now play professional sports in a playoff format , stay free of Covid , yet 2 single individuals can’t assemble on a 50ft stage and have a debate ? Whether your right left or in the middle , none of those things mentioned above make any sense whatsoever or have any valid argument to the contrary regarding Covid safety. Which again leads me to my tinfoil hat that this is all bull****. Again the disease itself it’s real , I have experienced it The deaths that have occurred because of it are real , but almost everything surrounding it in my opinion is complete horse**** driven to push a political agenda at the cost of human lives In both legit death as well as financially killing people.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       08-22-2020, 3:05 AM Reply   
This I will agree with!

"There is so much bull**** surrounding this entire outbreak based on partisan politics you can’t really take any information as truth. I think that’s the biggest issue facing most Normal Americans on both sides deciphering on what is right."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-22-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
This I will agree with!

"There is so much bull**** surrounding this entire outbreak based on partisan politics you can’t really take any information as truth. I think that’s the biggest issue facing most Normal Americans on both sides deciphering on what is right."
Lets assume most Americans want to remove politics from Covid.
Lets just look at any on the 20-30-40+ countries that were successful in fighting it. Lets do what they did. Doesnt matter if its a Communist country, democratic, Western...any country that was successful. We should follow the lead of ANY country that did well. That seems like a reasonable NO BS idea. No opinion, no spin just do what stops Covid so we can all get back to "normal".
Is that what we are doing? Seems all we are doing is blowing in which ever way the wind blows.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-22-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm let’s see. In my world, I have friends or family who split and went to Florida, Washington, Idaho, Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas and Arizona. They couldn’t take liberal, California politics and the high cost of living any more. You don’t have to drive very far to see why people would want to leave. Blight caused by libtard policies is rampant. We have some friends with very young kids who just left for Texas after learning the mandatory curriculum teaching little kids about gay sex taught in elementary school. Disgusting.

On the other hand, you don’t have to go far to see why people would stay. This Mediterranean climate (unlike your monotonous climate in SoCal) in NorCal with my own dock full of toys would be a hard playground to leave. Externalizing my frustrations with liberalism on WW is therapeutic and pacifies me.

Last edited by markj; 08-22-2020 at 5:01 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-22-2020, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm let’s see. In my world, I have friends or family who split and went to Florida, Washington, Idaho, Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas and Arizona. They couldn’t take liberal, California politics and the high cost of living any more. You don’t have to drive very far to see why people would want to leave. Blight caused by libtard policies is rampant. We have some friends with very young kids who just left for Texas after learning the mandatory curriculum teaching little kids about gay sex taught in elementary school. Disgusting.

On the other hand, you don’t have to go far to see why people would stay. This Mediterranean climate (unlike your monotonous climate in SoCal) in NorCal with my own dock full of toys would be a hard playground to leave. Externalizing my frustrations with liberalism on WW is therapeutic and pacifies me.
I have friends that moved out of SoCal, some tried to move back too. Tried because home prices didnt match CA's growth.
Do you think if you are "taught about gay sex" that you become gay? Is that the worry? If you are gay, you are gay. Perhaps if they learn about life early they may not grow up to think gay is "wrong" or makes one less. They may learn age, race, religion, sexual preference isnt something we judge you on, rent to you, employ you... Something you havnt come around on yet. Maybe thats why?
Are there no gay people in TX, Ark, Tenn...? Show me how well republican policies are creating the worst poverty in the country. Google USA worst poverty, you are going to see a long list of Republican areas. Where are the states creating the most wealth for the country? Theres a reason you live in California. I also have a dock full of toys, a ramp to launch my boats and another house to enjoy, thanks capitalism. Im sure you enjoy your therapeutic 98.7 degree pacifier.

For the Republicans that have been worried because your leader keeps warning of voter fraud. Rest easy. There is now proof positive, comes from Trumps own Penn. lawsuit. Looks like we are safe!! We can be sure this is righteous because it comes from one of the conservative judges trump recently appointed.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ls/ar-BB18f1aw
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-22-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lets assume most Americans want to remove politics from Covid.
Lets just look at any on the 20-30-40+ countries that were successful in fighting it. Lets do what they did. Doesnt matter if its a Communist country, democratic, Western...any country that was successful. We should follow the lead of ANY country that did well. That seems like a reasonable NO BS idea. No opinion, no spin just do what stops Covid so we can all get back to "normal".
Is that what we are doing? Seems all we are doing is blowing in which ever way the wind blows.
What country is that , Sweden which seems to alway pop up under government run healthcare , did absolutely nothing. They let it run its course and now they have the lowest number of new cases under record , while that came at a cost of infection , they seem to be the moniker for the end result .

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-22-2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2020, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
What country is that , Sweden which seems to alway pop up under government run healthcare , did absolutely nothing. They let it run its course and now they have the lowest number of new cases under record , while that came at a cost of infection , they seem to be the moniker for the end result .
New Zealand has done a pretty good job. Science lead approach with a leader who is motivational and brought people together.

Sweden has done a terrible job, even worse if the immunity after infection lasts less than a year.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-22-2020, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
New Zealand has done a pretty good job. Science lead approach with a leader who is motivational and brought people together.

Sweden has done a terrible job, even worse if the immunity after infection lasts less than a year.
The usual ralp response. No background or explanation just opinions and statements . Followed up with plain conjecture and a guess. Pretty sure 95SN state’s according to science and facts not a guess it may or may not last. Feel free to explain what New Zealand actually did that worked ?

I am pretty sure they closed their entire border and mandate a government supervised facility for a 14 day quarantine for anyone entering its border .

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-22-2020 at 1:56 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2020, 3:05 PM Reply   
When our cases spiked and were starting to accelerate out of control we had a full nationwide shut down for 4 weeks. Pretty much zero activity. This squashed the case transmission and allowed the testing and track and trace infrastructure to be spooled up. Then tight border control was implemented. Economy was then reopened fully. 102 days followed with zero community transmission. We had some new imported cases with were caught at the border and quarantined. 50,000 people have returned home over that period.

2 weeks ago we had first case in the wild, the main city had been shut down to level 3, business can still operate but with contactless delivery. No public gatherings, no restaurants and wot not.

The new out break looks to be contained, 100 new cases total, new cases today 3.
Total deaths to date 22.
Total cases to date 1600.
That's pretty good by anyone's metrics.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-22-2020, 3:58 PM Reply   
So the US did a nationwide closure followed those same rules . We were told shelter in place and the country will reopen safely.
Trump attempted to close the borders Initially but was attacked hard by the left, called every name in the book and it didn’t happen
We even ran that closure out to 6 weeks I believe .
Yet here we are, our country still being shutdown by leftists. You know the same
Leftists that claim they’re using science from across the globe to form policy.
What was you mask policy during this entire event and what is it currently ?

So why is it you’re all for closing your borders in your own country , but speak freely about keeping our open to travelers and illegal immigrants ? That’s pretty hypocritical no ?

Some major differences , our population density and sheer overal population make things a challenge. What really has me
scratching my head is listening to the left and and Trump haters from both sides keep blaming Trump as the top reason Covid is not under control. Can any of you Trump blamers point to where he had total and complete control of how he wanted to handle the virus ? Where do you think we’d be at right now if his initial travel ban was immediately implemented and our borders were completely sealed at the Time of outbreak like he wanted. Would seem he wasn’t being racist , he was in fact making the proper call. Right here we have an example of a country that did just that , and according to a member of its citizenry it’s worked. So who is actually to blame for that failure ? I don’t believe we can actually close all our borders completely due to being fought at every turn by the left of the years. We are not an island like New Zealand . So yet another prime example of why being able to manage our borders for safety is front and center . What argument can be made at this point for it not being beneficial to the US to have the ability to seal its borders completely ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-22-2020 at 4:07 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2020, 4:27 PM Reply   
I don't know what the solution for the US is.

What I do know, Trump constantly talks about his exceptional abilities to understand everything, do deals and generally be the best at everything. At the start of the pandemic he was telling the public it wasn't a big deal, and would go away by itself, nothing to worry about. Then promoted various conspiracy theorys and unproven treatments. Showed no ability to motivate the people to do the right thing or develop non partisan support for the response. That's on him, it's his legacy.

Overall look at the results, the US by capita is top 10 in the world for both deaths and cases. Hardly American exceptionism.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2020, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
What was you mask policy during this entire event and what is it currently ?
Masks are currently encouraged but optional. During level 3 & 4 in my experience the majority of people use them.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-23-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
"oh lordy I hope there are tapes" lol

"Maryanne Trump Barry bitterly criticized her brother, President Donald Trump, saying, "Donald's out for Donald," and appeared to confirm her niece Mary Trump's previous allegations that he had a friend take his SATs to get into college"

"In one of the conversations revealed by the Post, Trump's sister called him "cruel."
Among the some of the more critical comments made by Barry was commenting on how her younger 74-year-old brother operated as president. "His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God," she said, according to the recording. "I'm talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****."

"Barry also said at one point to her niece, "It's the phoniness of it all. It's the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel," according to the audio scripts and recordings."

"According to the Post, the conversation went like this, Barry said to Mary: "He went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams." "No way!" Mary responded. "He had somebody take his entrance exams?"
Barry then replied, "SATs or whatever. . ."

Bastardi said in a statement Saturday evening to CNN that "Mary realized members of her family had lied in prior depositions. Anticipating litigation, she felt it prudent to tape conversations in order to protect herself. She never expected to learn much of what she heard, including the President's sister, Federal Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, state that Donald Trump had paid someone to take an SAT exam for him."