Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (NicolaButler)      Join Date: Mar 2013       07-10-2017, 9:40 AM Reply   
Hey everyone!

Now that I've relocated to the west coast I'm looking for some people that would like to ride together. I live about 45 minutes from the Delta and don't mind making the drive out!

Would love to connect with some new people and get some time on the water.

Thanks -

Nicola
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-10-2017, 9:44 AM Reply   
Make the trip to Tulloch. Ashley and I are taking the next 6 weeks up there. You would have to ride behind the X-2 but that is what we got.

Congratulations on the win!!!
Old     (Reddog78)      Join Date: Mar 2017       07-10-2017, 10:19 AM Reply   
You can come ride with us anytime but no boots allowed!!��
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-10-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
I'm sure you already have numbers for Trever Maur, Josh Twelker, and Derek Cook, who all ride the Delta.

I ride the Delta with Andrea Ensminger who also rode the pro tour years ago. You're welcome to come out with us. If you text me I'll coordinate. We have a new A22 loaded down heavy. 510-931-9895 Jarrod
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-10-2017, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
I'm sure you already have numbers for Trever Maur, Josh Twelker, and Derek Cook, who all ride the Delta.

I ride the Delta with Andrea Ensminger who also rode the pro tour years ago. You're welcome to come out with us. If you text me I'll coordinate. We have a new A22 loaded down heavy. 510-931-9895 Jarrod
What's your weight and prop setup on the 16 Jarrod?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-11-2017, 7:02 AM Reply   
My crews are on the delta as well and roll mostly in my 2014 23 TWB and pretty slammed. Not much surfing ever happening on this boat - it is set up to wakeboard.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-13-2017, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevev210 View Post
What's your weight and prop setup on the 16 Jarrod?
Ummmm....I forget the prop...the one that pulls a lot of weight but doesn't let you go very fast. 2419? Maybe....

We run the stock ballast, plus plug n play, with the wedge and about 800 in lead in the nose.
Old     (NicolaButler)      Join Date: Mar 2013       07-13-2017, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCPMike0663 View Post
Make the trip to Tulloch. Ashley and I are taking the next 6 weeks up there. You would have to ride behind the X-2 but that is what we got.

Congratulations on the win!!!
Thank you!! We'll be up tomorrow. See you this weekend
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-13-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolaButler View Post
Thank you!! We'll be up tomorrow. See you this weekend
Looks like we are closing in on a G, so maybe u won't have to ride behind the X-2.

And don't judge Tulloch on the weekends. It is not the delta but it is decent during the week.