Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-18-2016, 8:55 AM Reply   
Just like the title says ... the 4-way stretch are the best shorts I've ever owned, and are a steal at $25

http://www.cireboardshorts.com/
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       11-19-2016, 6:47 PM Reply   
This is true, if you don't have a pair you're making a mistake. By and far my favorite shorts out there!
Old     (corerider)      Join Date: May 2008       11-20-2016, 5:38 AM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up! I've wanted to try their shorts for awhile now and that is a great deal! I've switched to wearing hybrid shorts more ofter so I got a pair of them and normal boardies as well. Heck even standard shipping was expensive!
Old     (Summer225)      Join Date: Apr 2016       11-21-2016, 4:09 AM Reply   
Thanks for the post Nick, love these shorts when boarding.......still prefer my WickedWeasels when surfing though.
Old     (corerider)      Join Date: May 2008       11-24-2016, 7:48 AM Reply   
Got my shorts in yesterday... Good quality and waist fits true to size. They are a bit longer than I expected... Especially the hybrid shorts. I do wish they were a solid 3" shorter as they are more below the knee than I typically look for. The standard board shorts are okay though. Is this just a thing with Cire, or their hybrid shorts, or did I just get a weird pair?

Either way for $25 each I have no real complaints!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-26-2016, 9:39 AM Reply   
They're generally very long shorts unless you get the "20" Shorts" ... its funny you say 3" shorter would be good, because they sell the "20" Shorts" which, and I quote (from their website) -

"Cut 3" shorter than our standard boardshorts for those looking for a shorter length. Fit chart listed below. "