Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2019, 8:52 AM Reply   
No sh*t Sherlock. Just mocking you Trump supporting idiots. That money could be used on much better things than Israel or the wall. Funny how you bozos aren't whining about the about the homeless vets when you want to give money away to Israel. But it obviously demonstrates that you don't think the wall is needed bad enough to stop giving welfare to Israel.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
You clearly have no grasp of the value of our relationship with Israel. Just like all anti-semitic Hitler-loving libtards.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 9:07 AM Reply   
Fly girl unhinged in 3,2,1.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Maybe we should give that money to your utopian Mecca Venezuela? What a prime example of where most libtard ideas all lead to.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2019, 9:29 AM Reply   
LOL @ the dumba$$ markj who thinks America needs Israel to defend it.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-08-2019, 11:52 AM Reply   
Meanwhile California inaugurated the biggest piece of Liberial $hit it’s seen in a long time. If this guy dosent have slime ball politician written all over his face then you need to re evaluate your definition. LOL at this $hit ball. His first act was to Extend health coverage for Illegals. It’s great that us Californians that play by the rules and pay taxes have to fund the Illegals health care at the Tune of 100 Billion a year. Gawd out here in Ca we are governed the worst of the worst
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...llegal-aliens/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
LOL @ the dumba$$ markj who thinks America needs Israel to defend it.
That’s not what I said, fly girl and you know it. I think your small man’s disease is terminal now.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
LOL, of course I know it. You are too stupid to actually say anything that can interpreted as meaningful.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2019, 1:21 PM Reply   
Do you know what the trump administrations decided was the most pressing and important item to take care of? Their 1st piece of legislation passed was to make guns available to those with mental health issues.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-set-o...ulation-557237
“It is correct to state that there is no inherent connection between being mentally ill and being dangerous,” Senator Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said on the chamber floor at the time of the vote. “But the risk here is not just that an individual is going to buy a gun and use it themselves. The risk is that someone who can’t literally deposit their own paycheck probably can’t, or likely can’t, responsibly own and protect a gun.”

Healthcare (for all) was #1 on Newsome's' agenda, How is that a surprise?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-08-2019, 2:09 PM Reply   
Funny how critical you guys are of Trump on EVERY word but with the demon-Rats they can use words like “Heath care for ALL” but really mean FREE HEALTH CARE FOR Illegals.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-08-2019, 2:11 PM Reply   
Damn, if Fly off his meds?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2019, 2:32 PM Reply   
Trump said who was going to pay for the wall?
Criticize where criticism is due. You reap what you sow.
Trump said mexico was paying for a wall. Now he shuts down the gov't and has a hissy fit because American taxpayers dont want to pay for it. Not to mention....He was ready to sign on the dotted line until Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham roasted him for caving. Now we have a shutdown govt because of kowtowing to a couple right wing wackos.
watch tonight, id venture he will tell more than one exaggeration if not outright lie on Nat'l TV. And you will blame it on libtards.

Quote:
If this guy dosent have slime ball politician written all over his face then you need to re evaluate your definition.
Please. Those in glass houses should not cast stones....

didn't Donnie Jr marry Gavin Newsomes hand me down?

Last edited by 95sn; 01-08-2019 at 2:36 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2019, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Amazing you guys draw that correlation. He said they're coming back now. Not "coming, NOW". You people are reaching & looking for something that simply isn't there on this one.
What would the timeline need to be for trumps statement to be bull****? If the troops are still there in 6 months would you admit that this is trumps lie #7539?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump said who was going to pay for the wall?
Criticize where criticism is due. You reap what you sow.
Trump said mexico was paying for a wall. Now he shuts down the gov't and has a hissy fit because American taxpayers dont want to pay for it. Not to mention....He was ready to sign on the dotted line until Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham roasted him for caving. Now we have a shutdown govt because of kowtowing to a couple right wing wackos.
watch tonight, id venture he will tell more than one exaggeration if not outright lie on Nat'l TV. And you will blame it on libtards.

Please. Those in glass houses should not cast stones....

didn't Donnie Jr marry Gavin Newsomes hand me down?
I just listened today to a montage of Hildabeast as well as other high ranking libtards saying we should build a wall. You heard that right. They said build a wall. This is complete BS and totally political that they claim it’s a bad idea now.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-08-2019, 5:55 PM Reply   
The wall is so immoral, locking those poor people out of the country. I think it times we stop locking out, and everyone in the country can no longer have locks on their doors. Obviously locking the boarder is wrong, locking these people out of your homes must be too!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2019, 7:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I just listened today to a montage of Hildabeast as well as other high ranking libtards saying we should build a wall. You heard that right. They said build a wall. This is complete BS and totally political that they claim it’s a bad idea now.
That's because it's a Trump lie that democrats support open borders, they want border security in a cost effective and practical way, that doesn't mean a 30ft high concrete wall. It's also nonsense that anybody with half a brain cell would say mexico would pay for it.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfac...r-wall-mexico/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2019, 7:01 PM Reply   
Buttery males!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2019, 7:30 PM Reply   
Hey so wtf is up with the Meuller report? It’s 2019! By the time the report comes out are we gonna be at the primaries?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2019, 7:34 PM Reply   
patiene, grasshoppah
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 9:17 PM Reply   
I love how Kellyanne owned this piece of human compost.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kel...eated-exchange
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2019, 9:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
patiene, grasshoppah
Oh yeah they’ve really got trump cornered.
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-09-2019, 1:52 AM Reply   
Amazing how you manage to get your foot in your mouth with Trump's mushroom all up in there. Guess you haven't been keeping up with the news the last couple days. So was the "redaction" ****up intentional or not?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2019, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love how Kellyanne owned this piece of human compost.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kel...eated-exchange
Meh. Last week MF'r was the sign of the coming Muslim apocalypse, this week smarta$$ "owns" someone. Got it, makes sense. LOLz / yawn.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2019, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
patiene, grasshoppah
If it comes too late, what's the point? I'm all for the report being thorough. And I guess I'm glad he waited till the dems took the house, so at least it's going to see the light of day. But if there's really a collaborator in the WH, the longer that goes on without action, the stronger the argument that the only real solution is at the ballot box.

Quote:
Amazing how you manage to get your foot in your mouth with Trump's mushroom all up in there. Guess you haven't been keeping up with the news the last couple days. So was the "redaction" ****up intentional or not?
I just hope Manafort's lawyers' malpractice policy is paid up. That's a pretty huge ooopsie on their part.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2019, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shouldn't you and all the other libtard POS's on this thread (and the other wolves in sheep's clothing who pretend to be objective) be spending time explaining how all of your libtard icons and candidates were all saying we should build a wall until your new daddy Trump got elected? I hear he loves it when you call him Big Papa.

Last edited by markj; 01-09-2019 at 7:59 AM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-09-2019, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shouldn't you and all the other libtard POS's on this thread (and the other wolves in sheep's clothing who pretend to be objective) be spending time explaining how all of your libtard icons and candidates were all saying we should build a wall until your new daddy Trump got elected? I hear he loves it when you call him Big Papa.
Trump had full control of the congress and house for two years. His priority was not making the wall but giving tax cuts to billionaires. Now that he can get you guys all riled up against the democratic house it is a national emergency.
Same as when he sent troops to the border right before the election then sent them home after the ballot boxes closed.

You guys can't see that you are being played?

The explanation for the Dem video asking to build a wall is pretty simple: we needed a wall and Obama built the wall where it was needed, not in middle of a desert where very few people cross, that is called a waste of money.

Again, no-one wants open borders (regardless of what foxnews and brietbart want the idiots who watch that say) we just don't want to burn money on a vanity project that doesn't deliver results. On the subject of FoxNews and Brietbart, do you guys just like being lied to? Oh, MSNBC falls into the same category on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I think you guys like the wall idea just because you can understand the concept of a wall doesn't mean its a good idea.

Trump: "We are going to build a big wall" Trump supporters: "I understood every word in that sentence! It's brilliant!!!"
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-09-2019, 8:22 AM Reply   
They supported the Secure Fence Act of 2006 which was 700 miles of fencing. A project that was WAY less in cost than Trumps wall. Furthermore voting for it seems to have been a compromise over the broader Republican led proposition to make all illegals felons. The Secure Fence Act of 2006 provided funding for more technology, more agents and many other items that would help border security as well, not just the fence. But yes, some Dems did vote for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, you are correct.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-09-2019, 8:41 AM Reply   
In an ideal world the president of the United States and the worst human being on earth would be two different people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2019, 8:47 AM Reply   
I still don’t hear anyone explaining the flip flop. I just listened to HRC saying we need a wall built back before the 2016 election. I think she said it in 2015. That said, I’ll repeat, this all is just political. Not much different than the Kav hearings.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-09-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
Mark the problem is your ear is not tuned into the “Democrat Dog Whistle” you can’t hear the talking points. The Media give these lib tards a daily enema and like good zombies they have a melt down.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
How is Mexico gonna pay for it tho?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
In an ideal world the president of the United States and the worst human being on earth would be two different people.
Lol exaggerate much, Marcy? Could you sound MORE like a dramatic, hysterical woman??? I don’t think so. You’re the prime candidate for a safe space and some play-doh. Oh, and some Vagisil.

I’m not kidding. I think you just took the prize for most pathetic, feminine-sounding post on this whole thread. If it’s still in your possession, your man card will be gone shortly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2019, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I should probably thank you for the laugh since that’s what I’ll be doing for the rest of the day: laughing at you and your overly dramatic, adolescent girl post. LOL!!!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2019, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump had full control of the congress and house for two years. His priority was not making the wall but giving tax cuts to billionaires. Now that he can get you guys all riled up against the democratic house it is a national emergency.
Same as when he sent troops to the border right before the election then sent them home after the ballot boxes closed.

You guys can't see that you are being played?

The explanation for the Dem video asking to build a wall is pretty simple: we needed a wall and Obama built the wall where it was needed, not in middle of a desert where very few people cross, that is called a waste of money.

Again, no-one wants open borders (regardless of what foxnews and brietbart want the idiots who watch that say) we just don't want to burn money on a vanity project that doesn't deliver results. On the subject of FoxNews and Brietbart, do you guys just like being lied to? Oh, MSNBC falls into the same category on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I think you guys like the wall idea just because you can understand the concept of a wall doesn't mean its a good idea.

Trump: "We are going to build a big wall" Trump supporters: "I understood every word in that sentence! It's brilliant!!!"
Wow sound like Chuckies speech really inspired you to put together an opinion. Alot of empty promises of doing something about boarder security 20 plus years and then also denial of their being a problem, and you wonder why the American people call the left fake?
It is much easier to negotiate while the government has a partial shutdown. The dems have let their Christmas feasts digest and awaken from a drunken state of proportional delirium tremens and reality of a boarder crisis that can no longer be denied but you continue anyway.
Give the crazy man 5.7 to build his wall , because he will build it in some god forsaken place that nobody would travel and waste the money.
Please dems what is 5.7 billion to you . This is barely enough to cover your slush fund to quiet rape victims and it's not your money anyway. You are so good at spending money.
Trump will be gone if he fails to effect boarder crossings with the wall. Trump will hang himself something that Bob Mueller has failed to do. What do you have to loose right?

Last edited by deneng; 01-09-2019 at 9:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-09-2019, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Wow sound like Chuckies speech really inspired you to put together an opinion. Alot of empty promises of doing something about boarder security 20 plus years and then also denial of their being a problem, and you wonder why the American people call the left fake?
It is much easier to negotiate while the government has a partial shutdown. The dems have let their Christmas feasts digest and awaken from a drunken state of proportional delirium tremens and reality of a boarder crisis that can no longer be denied but you continue anyway.
Give the crazy man 5.7 to build his wall , because he will build it in some god forsaken place that nobody would travel and waste the money.
Please dems what is 5.7 billion to you . This is barely enough to cover your slush fund to quiet rape victims and it's not your mpney anyway. You are so good at spending money.
Trump will be gone if he fails to effect boarder crossings with the wall. Trump will hang himself something that Bob Mueller has failed to do. What do you have to loose right?
Ladies and gents, the Trump supporter.

Fund education.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2019, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ladies and gents, the Trump supporter.

Fund education.
No a f-in taxpayer who is tired of status quo

Last edited by deneng; 01-09-2019 at 9:58 AM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
No a f-in taxpayer who is tired of status quo
They don't get that part. If you don't tow their myopic view you're the idiot & they go back to inhaling the scent of each others farts.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 10:10 AM Reply   
If I was Trump I'd offer citizenship to every migrant in the country illegally if they headed down & provided labor build the wall in exchange for housing, food, stipends & citizenship when your time is up. Then Mexico will actually pay for it & we can watch Phlorn & Fly see who can out crazy the other on WW.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2019, 10:19 AM Reply   
Out crazy? LOL, you idiots don't even know how to spell "border", despite the fact that it's plastered all over the news continuously.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Out crazy? LOL, you idiots don't even know how to spell "border", despite the fact that it's plastered all over the news continuously.
Another well thought out intelligent post by Fly.

President Obama’s chief of U.S. Border Patrol, Mark Morgan:

"The President is right, the President of [the] Border Patrol council is right, [and] the other day when they had the national press conference and they got up and they said the wall works, they’re [sic] right. And it’s not based on a personal political ideology. That’s based on historical data and facts that can be proven.

I personally, in my experience and I was also with The FBI for 20 years, I was special agent in charge of the El Paso Division right on the border. Tucker, I cannot think of a legitimate argument why anyone would not support the wall as part of the multilayered border security."

He sounds like a moron anyway......
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2019, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
They don't get that part. If you don't tow their myopic view you're the idiot & they go back to inhaling the scent of each others farts.
Does not bother me . I am used to it i am in California. I used to think the same way. I understand wear they come from. The world is much bigger then yourself.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 10:42 AM Reply   
I for one am not going to listen to a moron democrat from the Obama admin tell us we need a wall. No wall & no wall now!!!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2019, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
If I was Trump I'd offer citizenship to every migrant in the country illegally if they headed down & provided labor build the wall in exchange for housing, food, stipends & citizenship when your time is up. Then Mexico will actually pay for it & we can watch Phlorn & Fly see who can out crazy the other on WW.
They may also respect our laws. Once you break one law where do you stop especially when you are the only group of people getting away with it. You probably feel like it is owed to you. At least the people would have some skin in game of making our Country great. Seriously you could brag to your grandkids about that. I would do it. Fly and Phlorn would probably scream up into the sky. It might offend them. Bad idea right?

Last edited by deneng; 01-09-2019 at 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2019, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another well thought out intelligent post by Fly.
You guys are rich with irony. A "well thought out intelligent" from you, markj, grant, or pretty much any of the Trump apologists, who simultaneously deny being Trump supporters, is a rarity. A well thought out intelligent post is a waste on you or your fellow idiots.

The only "tard" part of the libtards on here is that they waste their time doing that, knowing you moronic adult children will only mock them. I prefer to just stick to the mocking part. That's the only level of communication you understand. So why do anything else?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
You guys are rich with irony. A "well thought out intelligent" from you, markj, grant, or pretty much any of the Trump apologists, who simultaneously deny being Trump supporters, is a rarity. A well thought out intelligent post is a waste on you or your fellow idiots.

The only "tard" part of the libtards on here is that they waste their time doing that, knowing you moronic adult children will only mock them. I prefer to just stick to the mocking part. That's the only level of communication you understand. So why do anything else?
I am amazed that your own irony escapes you. Your assumption is that those who disagree can only understand your ranting & name calling while you demonstrate on a daily basis you're a mental midget with emotional problems. You're exactly what you claim to hate, it's just pointed to those you disagree with.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2019, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:

Sounds like you've smelled one too many of those farts.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2019, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
You must be dying to tell about some contest you won right?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2019, 11:06 AM Reply   
wombat, you are such a dumba$$. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me. It's because you guys are exactly the mental midgets you see in others. Have you ever looked at the posts of the people you agree with, or never criticize? You guys are only deserving of personal attacks because that's how you respond to every post from people you disagree with. It's incredibly ironic that personal attacks trigger you since that's the only form of communication that you are capable of.

I find it amazing that you thin skinned idiots haven't figured out that you only bring this on yourselves. You don't see me complaining. I'll just join in. That you are shocked in receiving the same garbage that you spew just makes it more entertaining.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2019, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quick! Someone hand fly girl a mirror.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2019, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:

I don't think i have laughed so hard all week. Thanks fly.......
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
wombat, you are such a dumba$$. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me. It's because you guys are exactly the mental midgets you see in others. Have you ever looked at the posts of the people you agree with, or never criticize? You guys are only deserving of personal attacks because that's how you respond to every post from people you disagree with. It's incredibly ironic that personal attacks trigger you since that's the only form of communication that you are capable of.

I find it amazing that you thin skinned idiots haven't figured out that you only bring this on yourselves. You don't see me complaining. I'll just join in. That you are shocked in receiving the same garbage that you spew just makes it more entertaining.
Funny, I am probably the most mellow person you'll ever meet. It's you who seems like a fist pounding spit flying keyboard warrior. We don'ts see you complaining? That's all you do, holmes..
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-09-2019, 11:26 AM Reply   
Fly stop! https://www.facebook.com/PetsAndAnim...type=2&theater Maybe you need some attention and walk time huh?

Last edited by deneng; 01-09-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2019, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:

I cannot see the “Mexico paying for it” connection, but I don’t hate this idea conceptually.

Practically I’m kind of doubting that we are actually gonna build a wall or steel barrier or whatever it’s called now with unskilled laborers, but I totally wouldn’t have a problem with some form of “service for citizenship” amnesty program.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2019, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, I am probably the most mellow person you'll ever meet. It's you who seems like a fist pounding spit flying keyboard warrior. We don'ts see you complaining? That's all you do, holmes..
Really? You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this thread that makes less effort to complain about what's going on in the political scene.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I cannot see the “Mexico paying for it” connection, but I don’t hate this idea conceptually.

Practically I’m kind of doubting that we are actually gonna build a wall or steel barrier or whatever it’s called now with unskilled laborers, but I totally wouldn’t have a problem with some form of “service for citizenship” amnesty program.
Maybe it's the internet but that was tongue in cheek. I guarantee any deal involving servitude in exchange for citizenship would be met with incredible push back & claims of inhumane, etc. Fly would lose his **** & possibly have seizure if Trump proposed a program like that.

I personally think we should ship millions of them around Irans border tell them their citizenship cards are located in the middle. Then tell Iran to disarm or we flood their country. Obviously Iran would just kill them all but that's why the Middle East doesn't have an inbound illegal immigration problem.

Again, tongue in cheek, just in case that escapes everyone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
While watching trump last night I couldn't help but thinking I was watching one of these sales jobs.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ALmr/humane-...up-to-violence
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2019, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe it's the internet but that was tongue in cheek. I guarantee any deal involving servitude in exchange for citizenship would be met with incredible push back & claims of inhumane, etc. Fly would lose his **** & possibly have seizure if Trump proposed a program like that.

I personally think we should ship millions of them around Irans border tell them their citizenship cards are located in the middle. Then tell Iran to disarm or we flood their country. Obviously Iran would just kill them all but that's why the Middle East doesn't have an inbound illegal immigration problem.

:-) forgot the satire font?

Ok well you know military service for citizenship has been a thing for a long time, right?

I don’t think it’s servitude if a benefit is provided for successful completion.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2019, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:

Its not totally w/o precedent. Didn't we have citizenship tied to Military service in the past?
https://www.npr.org/2017/07/11/53663...ram-under-fire
Think trumps base would give him a pass on that? IDK. He is quite fond of hiring illegals at his hotels and golf courses. and the base does not seem to care.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
:-) forgot the satire font?

Ok well you know military service for citizenship has been a thing for a long time, right?

I don’t think it’s servitude if a benefit is provided for successful completion.
95sn's article has some good info, I didn't get a chance to read it all but the program seems geared towards to language specialists & medical & was mostly from Asian countries.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-09-2019, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its not totally w/o precedent. Didn't we have citizenship tied to Military service in the past?
https://www.npr.org/2017/07/11/53663...ram-under-fire
Think trumps base would give him a pass on that? IDK. He is quite fond of hiring illegals at his hotels and golf courses. and the base does not seem to care.
Lets quit with the "Trumps base". both sides have a ton of whack a doodles & the daily media fodder is mostly for those whack a doodles. The dems have a nutcase problem all their own & it's on full display & will probably cost the dems the white house in 2020. As for hiring illegals, if they pass the Everify, there is nothing that can be done. But I supposed you'd rather have a ton of unemployed illegals to spite Trump, is that it?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-09-2019, 1:24 PM Reply   
*if* they pass E Verify? Why in the heck would employers who want to hire illegals use E Verify when it's not required they use it? And your last sentence implies that you want employed illegals. Seems like you are jumping the fence to argue whichever side seems to work. If you want to impede illegal immigration, then you don't want to attract them with jobs in the US. So yeah, you wouldn't want them employed.

Is the new debate going to be... we don't want illegal immigrants, but if any are here we want them to get jobs? There are those of us who believe that the ability for undocumented people to get jobs is an incentive for illegal immigration.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2019, 2:30 PM Reply   
I wonder if he is going to ramp up "No Collusion" thing or move that goalpost again?
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ded-last-night
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2019, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
I wonder if he is going to ramp up "No Collusion" thing or move that goalpost again?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ded-last-night

This is what I’m talking about. Why wait? Mueller needs to get the damned report out so that we can air this ish out in the light of day.

Sounds like the campaign was dirty AF, but by the same token all of this happened three years ago. Three years in which Trump has desensitized us to the breaking of every conceivable norm. The stuff that rolls off of him in any given week would’ve brought down any other president.

By the time the report comes out will anyone even care?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-09-2019, 9:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
There are those of us who believe that the ability for undocumented people to get jobs is an incentive for illegal immigration.
Yes exactly. You don't need a wall you need to dry up the jobs by prosecuting those who employ illegals. Never going to happen tho, trump would have to shut his golf clubs down.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2019, 1:18 AM Reply   
I love to witness the free rent Trump gets in so many of your collective heads. It's really entertaining to watch. Heck, Wes couldn't even stop thinking about Trump's Johnson and had to mention it yesterday.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2019, 5:48 AM Reply   
The Mark of the Beast. This proves everything!!!! lol lol lol
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-10-2019, 6:41 AM Reply   
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-10-2019, 7:02 AM Reply   
https://theweek.com/speedreads-amp/8...mpression=true

Even Fox News says their is proof of collusion. Bet you guy's don't.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2019, 7:26 AM Reply   
Fly: Most illegals illegals don’t understand English so they would not understand Trumps inspirational speech. But thank you for posting the video it. It totally 100% proves your point. A 30 foot wall is totally Useless against illegal immagration because someone with a microphone told them so.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2019, 7:27 AM Reply   
Democrat Sen. @MarkWarner on latest Manafort twist in Mueller probe: "Sharing confidential polling data with a known Russian spy... I don't whether you call that collusion... but to me that is inappropriate and one of the most significant items of the whole investigation."

Try reading your article, Plblowhorn
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-10-2019, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Democrat Sen. @MarkWarner on latest Manafort twist in Mueller probe: "Sharing confidential polling data with a known Russian spy... I don't whether you call that collusion... but to me that is inappropriate and one of the most significant items of the whole investigation."

Try reading your article, Plblowhorn

W2W, why do you think the Russians would want confidential internal polling data?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2019, 8:46 AM Reply   
Greatest President EVER

https://youtu.be/8uDsAzqbAE0

No wonder why you Lib Tards are so scared this guy $itch Slap’s Media like a pimp! LOVE it!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-10-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
If you love this president you'd be over the moon for this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. Who knew that movie was going to one day be a documentary.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-10-2019, 9:38 AM Reply   
Ex president Obama proclaims a crisis at the border and begs for border protection using the same points as President Trump four years ago .http://www.ksfo.com/2019/01/10/janua...gVKio0-Y4-fB9g
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-10-2019, 9:41 AM Reply   
CNN host disrespecting murdered legal immigrant police officer death.http://www.ksfo.com/2019/01/10/janua...hIFGYSpycNN0Hc
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2019, 9:44 AM Reply   
I have said it before I will say it again. I think of TRUMP like this.
I don’t like “Roach Spray”
But I like what “Roach Spray” does to Roaches.
TRUMP is Roach Spray to the LibTards & their agenda.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2019, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
W2W, why do you think the Russians would want confidential internal polling data?
Was there a crime committed? If not, then it's rather moot. Based on some of your logic Obozo & Hillary should be sitting in a Russian prison for their interference in the Ukraine debacle. There is a ton of irony in this entire scenario being par for the course in how we mess with each others countries & you wouldn't care about it if Hillary won.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-10-2019, 9:53 AM Reply   
Whether there is a crime or not, trump has framed the whole thing around two words, “no collusion.”

Is the kool-aid strong enough for a majority of voters to stomach “ok, yeah, collusion. But no crime!”? I dunno maybe.

The level of ridiculousness of the clown show at the White House makes me think many won’t even care because this will just seem like one more chicken little snowflake hit job to them, the actual truth of the allegations be damned.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2019, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Whether there is a crime or not, trump has framed the whole thing around two words, “no collusion.”

Is the kool-aid strong enough for a majority of voters to stomach “ok, yeah, collusion. But no crime!”? I dunno maybe.

The level of ridiculousness of the clown show at the White House makes me think many won’t even care because this will just seem like one more chicken little snowflake hit job to them, the actual truth of the allegations be damned.
I see what you're saying, yes I have a problem with his ever evolving stories but the sad reality is, that's politics baby. They're all scum of the earth. Is it enough to get him elected? If the dems shoot themselves in the foot & run Warren, Harris, Beto, Booker or be really stupid & let Oscasio run, then yes he is going to win in a landslide. Politics isn't about who like anymore, it's about who you dislike less.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-10-2019, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I see what you're saying, yes I have a problem with his ever evolving stories but the sad reality is, that's politics baby. They're all scum of the earth. Is it enough to get him elected? If the dems shoot themselves in the foot & run Warren, Harris, Beto, Booker or be really stupid & let Oscasio run, then yes he is going to win in a landslide. Politics isn't about who like anymore, it's about who you dislike less.
Dude, Beto or Booker beat Trump in a landslide. You are nuts if you believe otherwise. Warren won't be the nominee. Ocasio-Cortez will be too young to run in 2020.