Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2022, 7:11 AM Reply   
They fixed it now.
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-21-2022, 10:15 AM Reply   
Meatloaf kicked the bucket too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-21-2022, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Meatloaf kicked the bucket too.
because he was way fat and wasnt vaxxed. What a surprise.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-22-2022, 7:23 AM Reply   
This was probably Tucker Carlson's first attempt at journalism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
because he was way fat and wasnt vaxxed. What a surprise.
He was also 75 which is just around the average life expectancy for a male in the US.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 8:48 AM Reply   
He was unvaxxed and died of covid fool.
A Herman Cain award winner.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 8:54 AM Reply   
So. He was also old and overweight his whole life. Seems to me he did pretty well. There is that deal again though. Overwhelming amount of people who die of covid are over the age of 65 and have other co-morbilities. Huh. Who would have thought. Yep. Need to cover the face of 2 year olds and tell them they can not be a part of life without a vaccine. Or old fat guy dies of covid, we should fire all the nurses who fought and lived just fine during the pandemic.

Little secret. All the vaxed people are getting covid too now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
So. He was also old and overweight his whole life. Seems to me he did pretty well. There is that deal again though. Overwhelming amount of people who die of covid are over the age of 65 and have other co-morbilities. Huh. Who would have thought. Yep. Need to cover the face of 2 year olds and tell them they can not be a part of life without a vaccine. Or old fat guy dies of covid, we should fire all the nurses who fought and lived just fine during the pandemic.

Little secret. All the vaxed people are getting covid too now.
Yes he was old and overweight, what an educated person might say is THE PERFECT CANDIDATE TO GET VACCINATED. If vaccinated, he had a 94% chance of living, even at 74.
They may get covid, but they wont die. Saying things like that is what makes you an idiot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes he was old and overweight, what an educated person might say is THE PERFECT CANDIDATE TO GET VACCINATED. If vaccinated, he had a 94% chance of living, even at 74.
They may get covid, but they wont die. Saying things like that is what makes you an idiot.
I agree. He would be a perfect candidate. Then again, the percentages you speak about are for the original. A little less for Delta and even less for Omicron. Even less if he did not have a booster in all cases. All we know is he died , they tested him for COVID and called it a COVID death like they have been doing. Point is you don't know for certain. On the other side. So what. He lived by his convictions and died by them. That is his right. He got to make a choice which seems to be against you authoritarians point of view.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 10:59 AM Reply   
I do know for certain, he was unvaxxed and died of Covid. He was an outspoken critic of vaccines and masking like you and mallcop, that makles him a Herman Cain award winner. You are the one living in a fantasyland. Remind me, how old is trump? Hes vaxxed and boosted and still alive and kicking.
What a choice, live or die, flip the bird to to the wife and kids, grandkids and choose the dead route. Stupid tin hat wearing conspiracy believing fool. Thats a quitter. No one likes a quitter.
"I'll do anything.... But I wont do that" The End.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
I do know for certain, he was unvaxxed and died of Covid. He was an outspoken critic of vaccines and masking like you and mallcop, that makles him a Herman Cain award winner. You are the one living in a fantasyland. Remind me, how old is trump? Hes vaxxed and boosted and still alive and kicking.
What a choice, live or die, flip the bird to to the wife and kids, grandkids and choose the dead route. Stupid tin hat wearing conspiracy believing fool. Thats a quitter. No one likes a quitter.
I would rather have people like him than **** birds like you. People like you and the democrats in general politicized covid to win an election. Makes you evil and evil is. Now you are politicizing this guys death. classy as can be.

I am for the vaccines. I am against mandates and for allowing people to chose as wait and see approach if they want. If you are vaccinated, then quit worrying about what other people do.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:

On a note of truth. When are you starting your war on Biden now that he has way more deaths than Trump when it comes to covid. Shouldn't we be seeing your day after day ramblings how Biden is failure.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
On a note of truth. When are you starting your war on Biden now that he has way more deaths than Trump when it comes to covid. Shouldn't we be seeing your day after day ramblings how Biden is failure.
Way to go strawman. lose another debate and change the topic. Biden has 3 more years to steer the ship into smooth waters. You can be positive and be part of the fix...or hope the worst for the country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Way to go strawman. lose another debate and change the topic. Biden has 3 more years to steer the ship into smooth waters. You can be positive and be part of the fix...or hope the worst for the country.
Not my argument. This is a argument you brought to the table many a day. Be positive and be part of the fix? The fix is getting rid of democrats. I am trying my best. You certainly hope the worst for the country. Democrats are not for this country, period. You did not give one second of positivity to Trump. don't even try and gas light everyone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would rather have people like him than **** birds like you. People like you and the democrats in general politicized covid to win an election. Makes you evil and evil is. Now you are politicizing this guys death. classy as can be.

I am for the vaccines. I am against mandates and for allowing people to chose as wait and see approach if they want. If you are vaccinated, then quit worrying about what other people do.
You would rather have dead people than living? WTF? He didnt vax, lied about them and then died of Covid. Winner !!! Thats the one you choose? Why blame me for politicizing his death, Did I go out and say Vaccines dont work? That was Meat. Ddid I refuse to vax up? Did the Fatman refuse to vax up?
If you want to appear like you are For Vaccines, maybe stop your daily misinformation sessions and just say, Get vaccinated, get boosted.
Wanna know why the mandates?
1. they work.
2. Some people, like Meat, would be alive today if they were vaxxed.
3. There is zero downside to reducing risk.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not my argument. This is a argument you brought to the table many a day. Be positive and be part of the fix? The fix is getting rid of democrats. I am trying my best. You certainly hope the worst for the country. Democrats are not for this country, period. You did not give one second of positivity to Trump. don't even try and gas light everyone.
If you removed Dems, Covid would still be active, perhaps more active. See, it isnt political, covid kills in a bipartisan way. Ask Meat.
Positivity for trump? Why. He is a conman and a liar. He lied about everything from the number of people at his inaugural day one, to the economy, the media, his non existent healthcare, plan the Election.... When he lost he tried to Steal a US Presidential Election using violence at the US Capitol. There is almost nothing worse he could do. But he will try.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You would rather have dead people than living? WTF? He didnt vax, lied about them and then died of Covid. Winner !!! Thats the one you choose? Why blame me for politicizing his death, Did I go out and say Vaccines dont work? That was Meat. Ddid I refuse to vax up? Did the Fatman refuse to vax up?
If you want to appear like you are For Vaccines, maybe stop your daily misinformation sessions and just say, Get vaccinated, get boosted.
1. they work.
We don't know what he said. We know what people have reported in their words on what he may or may not said. This is a game of telephone at best. Unless you are going to sit hear and tell us you hated Meatloaf since 1977 when he put out his hit song because xyz thing and you have latched on to his every word since then like you did Trump.

Why blame for politicizing his death? What is the point of doing it. Makes you look ugly, that is why.

I don't want to appear to be for anything but the truth. You don't know what the vaccines may or may not do in several years to us. Matter of fact it is reported those records are sealed for the next dozen years or so. Kind of makes you wonder why? People have the right to be concerned about it. Considering vast majority are over 65 and have other issues, I think school children, teens and vast majority of healthy adults have the right to take a wait and see approach. If they chose wrong, it happens. They get the choice to join the military and go to a war zone, smoke, drink, drive fast, drink drive and smoke at the same time, apparently do drugs is now a right. So this is the hill you want to die on huh?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you removed Dems, Covid would still be active, perhaps more active. See, it isnt political, covid kills in a bipartisan way. Ask Meat.
Positivity for trump? Why. He is a conman and a liar. He lied about everything from the number of people at his inaugural day one, to the economy, the media, his non existent healthcare, plan the Election.... When he lost he tried to Steal a US Presidential Election using violence at the US Capitol. There is almost nothing worse he could do. But he will try.
don't care about covid in this context. I care about preserving the US in comparison to not becoming a third world country by tearing down our borders and bringing marxism into our political structure. Those things have killed their citizens generation after generation than a short spat of pandemics.

I see democrats as conmen and liars. Way worse than Trump ever was and will be. I see you as the tip of the spear of the conmen and liars from day one when they came up with their russian collusion lies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
We don't know what he said. We know what people have reported in their words on what he may or may not said. This is a game of telephone at best. Unless you are going to sit hear and tell us you hated Meatloaf since 1977 when he put out his hit song because xyz thing and you have latched on to his every word since then like you did Trump.

Why blame for politicizing his death? What is the point of doing it. Makes you look ugly, that is why.

I don't want to appear to be for anything but the truth. You don't know what the vaccines may or may not do in several years to us. Matter of fact it is reported those records are sealed for the next dozen years or so. Kind of makes you wonder why? People have the right to be concerned about it. Considering vast majority are over 65 and have other issues, I think school children, teens and vast majority of healthy adults have the right to take a wait and see approach. If they chose wrong, it happens. They get the choice to join the military and go to a war zone, smoke, drink, drive fast, drink drive and smoke at the same time, apparently do drugs is now a right. So this is the hill you want to die on huh?
WE? You got a frog in your pocket?
I know what he said and you know what he said. Everyone knows he was anti vax and died from the virus he thought was a hoax. Where did he get that idea? Does he listen to you and Mallcop, that is what you say daily. You dont get to be a Herman Cain Award winner without deserving it. Feel free to keep your head in the sand, blinders on just like you do with every idiot you defend.
If you would like to be "for truth" stop being anti vax. Just say Vax up, booster up. Thats it. Unless you also want a Herman Cain Nomination. If there were issues with the Vax we would know. Do you know the old saying about pilots? There are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots.
If you take chances, your risk of death increases. Why do think life insurance for race car drivers, skydivers, smokers is higher than those who dont. Because facts. Ask the families of drug addicts, alcoholics, Herman Cain winners.
You know what happens when you wait and see? You get another variant, perhaps the next will be more deadly, you wanna gamble on that too? It costs more.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
don't care about covid in this context. I care about preserving the US in comparison to not becoming a third world country by tearing down our borders and bringing marxism into our political structure. Those things have killed their citizens generation after generation than a short spat of pandemics.

I see democrats as conmen and liars. Way worse than Trump ever was and will be. I see you as the tip of the spear of the conmen and liars from day one when they came up with their russian collusion lies.
How are you going to preserve the US if the fool you endorse just chit on the constitution and tried to steal the election from the actual winner? Do you know who runs 3rd world countries? Authoritarians like trump. The kind of guy who does not follow law. The kind who wants everyone to bow to him, and him only, not the constitution. The Repubs right now is the party of trump and nothing else. Need proof? If you speak out against him you are out, just like in a 3rd world country. Watch what you ask for.
FYI, no one is tearing down any borders, just go down and look and stop being owned by the idiots from your media choice.
If you see those things it because you are brainwashed, plain and simple.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
How are you going to preserve the US if the fool you endorse just chit on the constitution and tried to steal the election from the actual winner? Do you know who runs 3rd world countries? Authoritarians like trump. The kind of guy who does not follow law. The kind who wants everyone to bow to him, and him only, not the constitution. The Repubs right now is the party of trump and nothing else. Need proof? If you speak out against him you are out, just like in a 3rd world country. Watch what you ask for.
FYI, no one is tearing down any borders, just go down and look and stop being owned by the idiots from your media choice.
If you see those things it because you are brainwashed, plain and simple.
considering you think anyone exercising their legal rights is stealing, you have zero merit.

Laughable. We have 2 demcrats not moving lock step with the party and they are being cruxified by their party. Oddly enough, they are standing the ground that the whole party lock step said they were defending during the last administration. My guess it is all theater anyway. They figured the two needed to lock up some conservative values considering where they are from and how dicey their elections could become being from conservative areas.

Why should you care what is going on in politics in the Republican party? Who asked you anyway.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
WE? You got a frog in your pocket?
I know what he said and you know what he said. Everyone knows he was anti vax and died from the virus he thought was a hoax. Where did he get that idea? Does he listen to you and Mallcop, that is what you say daily. You dont get to be a Herman Cain Award winner without deserving it. Feel free to keep your head in the sand, blinders on just like you do with every idiot you defend.
If you would like to be "for truth" stop being anti vax. Just say Vax up, booster up. Thats it. Unless you also want a Herman Cain Nomination. If there were issues with the Vax we would know. Do you know the old saying about pilots? There are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots.
If you take chances, your risk of death increases. Why do think life insurance for race car drivers, skydivers, smokers is higher than those who dont. Because facts. Ask the families of drug addicts, alcoholics, Herman Cain winners.
You know what happens when you wait and see? You get another variant, perhaps the next will be more deadly, you wanna gamble on that too? It costs more.
Wow. You stay so high that every day is like ground hog day to you. You and John mail the gerbil back and forth or you able to get your own supply?

You don't get another variant by waiting and seeing. This is not a vaccine where once you take it, it is done for ever. You can still get it and transmit it with the vaccine. The vaccine simply helps you to potentially reduce viral load. In this case because the virus has mutated to a nose and throat variety, the vaccine does zero against it in that state. Where the vaccine helps is if it continues to dwell in your body, the antibodies will eventually start to recognize the spike proteins as it moves into the rest of your body. From there, it helps keep you from getting as sick (assuming you are not one of the 98.2% that can naturally fight off covid naturally). In the mean time, you have passed covid on to the next set of people. This whole made up deal in your head on mutation is old, old news that is not supported by anyone anymore in regards to covid.

You want to know something. ALL of those things you just mentioned are Fing LEGAL you twit. That is the whole point. The people are allowed to do all those things. Drug addiction is also life shortening, yet here you are complaining about some old fat dude getting to make his own choices.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-27-2022 at 8:37 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
considering you think anyone exercising their legal rights is stealing, you have zero merit.

Laughable. We have 2 demcrats not moving lock step with the party and they are being cruxified by their party. Oddly enough, they are standing the ground that the whole party lock step said they were defending during the last administration. My guess it is all theater anyway. They figured the two needed to lock up some conservative values considering where they are from and how dicey their elections could become being from conservative areas.

Why should you care what is going on in politics in the Republican party? Who asked you anyway.
Not talking about exercising legal rights, they already used up that avenue. Clearly just the illegal stuff the radicals are trying. I need no merit, its in the law.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...spiracy-theory
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dypx...rce=reddit.com
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. You stay so high that every day is like ground hog day to you. You and John mail the gerbil back and forth or you able to get your own supply?

You don't get another variant by waiting and seeing. This is not a vaccine where once you take it, it is done for ever. You can still get it and transmit it with the vaccine. The vaccine simply helps you to potentially reduce viral load. In this case because the virus has mutated to a nose and throat variety, the vaccine does zero against it in that state. Where the vaccine helps is if it continues to dwell in your body, the antibodies will eventually start to recognize the spike proteins as it moves into the rest of your body. From there, it helps keep you from getting as sick (assuming you are not one of the 98.2% that can naturally fight off covid naturally). In the mean time, you have passed covid on to the next set of people. This whole made up deal in your head on mutation is old, old news that is not supported by anyone anymore in regards to covid.

You want to know something. ALL of those things you just mentioned are Fing LEGAL you twit. That is the whole point. The people are allowed to do all those things. Drug addiction is also life shortening, yet here you are complaining about some old fat dude getting to make his own choices.
FYI, that is exactly how you get another variant, by waiting and doing nothing.
Wait," the vaccine helps you from getting as sick"? Isnt that what ive said forever? Thanks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, that is exactly how you get another variant, by waiting and doing nothing.
Wait," the vaccine helps you from getting as sick"? Isnt that what ive said forever? Thanks.
That is what I have said forever too. Difference is you and your authoritarian buddies in the democrat party want to make people bend to your will and completely ignore that over 98% of the people don't need the vaccine to beat it, they have sealed the results of impacts for a number of years, and have completely ignored the other negative effects this stupid mandates have on the the 98% of the people who do not have an issue with COVID.

No, that is not how you get another variant. If you are contracting and passing it along, you can get a variant. Of the variants, NONE have originated in the US. Omicron came out of a AIDs colony in Africa not 10 year olds in a US school.

Want to go back to your heard immunity bandwagon? We are there, but apparently we are not according to you democrats. Because you need the power and the uncertainty. The reality the CDC does not agree with you. It is not going away and is not going to stop mutating. We are now in management mode.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-27-2022 at 10:02 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2022, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is what I have said forever too. Difference is you and your authoritarian buddies in the democrat party want to make people bend to your will and completely ignore that over 98% of the people don't need the vaccine to beat it, they have sealed the results of impacts for a number of years, and have completely ignored the other negative effects this stupid mandates have on the the 98% of the people who do not have an issue with COVID.

No, that is not how you get another variant. If you are contracting and passing it along, you can get a variant. Of the variants, NONE have originated in the US. Omicron came out of a AIDs colony in Africa not 10 year olds in a US school.

Want to go back to your heard immunity bandwagon? We are there, but apparently we are not according to you democrats. Because you need the power and the uncertainty. The reality the CDC does not agree with you. It is not going away and is not going to stop mutating. We are now in management mode.
You cant go a day w/o contradicting yourself.
1/25 "I am for the vaccines."
1/27 " over 98% of the people don't need the vaccine"
What does it matter where the variant originates? Its here. Not a single thing changes in controlling it.
What country on the planet is doing well AND doing nothing? FYI, there isnt one. In the USA we have a bunch of snowflakes who whine about any and everything. Does it make you feel better blaming someone? Today its a black woman, except they dont even know who that is. Black Woman Bad.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2022, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
You cant go a day w/o contradicting yourself.
1/25 "I am for the vaccines."
1/27 " over 98% of the people don't need the vaccine"
What does it matter where the variant originates? Its here. Not a single thing changes in controlling it.
What country on the planet is doing well AND doing nothing? FYI, there isnt one. In the USA we have a bunch of snowflakes who whine about any and everything. Does it make you feel better blaming someone? Today its a black woman, except they dont even know who that is. Black Woman Bad.
Not a contradiction. If I were against vaccinations, I would not have been one of the first groups of people in the country to get them.

On the other point, the data completely proves that 98% of the public does not need a vaccine to survive covid. period, end of story. There is zero debate about that.

What you can argue is you don't know who those 2% are. That is a valid argument. Well, we know who the vast majority of the 2% are. They are over 65 years old and usually have a couple of comorbilities. We can tell you who they are not. They are not healthy under the age of 18. Nearly as well off is those under 45 and healthy. That is the data and those are the facts.

As far as the variant. It does matter where it originates because your asinine argument is our policies and not vaccinated in the US is causing the virus to mutate. None of them have originated from a US citizen who is not vaccinated. period. The vaccinated and not vaccinated are spreading the virus with the same viral load period. Only difference is if someone who is compromised can not fight off this nose and throat variety and it spreads to their lungs, it can kill them. Other than that, the virus runs it's coarse just the same with or without the vaccine in the nose and throat.

How about we enlisted the help of only 10 drug makers for a vaccine, but at the end we said we are only going to pick an option from one and not even the most qualified. We only want it from the one that has the most diverse board. Sounds pretty stupid really.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-28-2022, 12:26 PM Reply   
I'd probably worry more about long COVID symptoms vs. death. Either way, the more vaccinated the better. Vaccinated people carry a LOWER viral load vs. the un-vaxed. This has been reported multiple times. Here's one study about it from UCLA https://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/v...ss-covid-virus

“These findings should be reassuring for the general public because lower amounts of virus might translate to decreased transmissibility,” Adamson said. “This is another benefit of the vaccines and yet another reason to get vaccinated against COVID-19.”

So again, it's just not just about yourself, it's about keeping people from spreading this to others. The more people that get COVID, the more likely we see variants. That's the reasoning behind mandates.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2022, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
I'd probably worry more about long COVID symptoms vs. death. Either way, the more vaccinated the better. Vaccinated people carry a LOWER viral load vs. the un-vaxed. This has been reported multiple times. Here's one study about it from UCLA https://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/v...ss-covid-virus

“These findings should be reassuring for the general public because lower amounts of virus might translate to decreased transmissibility,” Adamson said. “This is another benefit of the vaccines and yet another reason to get vaccinated against COVID-19.”

So again, it's just not just about yourself, it's about keeping people from spreading this to others. The more people that get COVID, the more likely we see variants. That's the reasoning behind mandates.
November from which this article written was the delta variant. Omicron is not the same. Omicron is more nose and throat and the vaccine does not protect against that, however it can progress to the lungs and that is where the vaccine can help. However the virus can run it's full cycle in the vaxed and unvaxed. My wife, daughter and son in law all vaxed (daughter and son in law in just the last month vaccinated) all caught it. The most recent vaccinated actually got the sickest. At my work, the vaccinated have caught covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. nationally though the numbers through January (not sure if this is omicron only or including delta in the aggregate), show that hospitalizations are 10 in 100,000 without the vaccine. around 2 to 3 with just the original series and around 1 per 100,000 with being boosted.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2022, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not talking about exercising legal rights, they already used up that avenue. Clearly just the illegal stuff the radicals are trying. I need no merit, its in the law.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...spiracy-theory
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dypx...rce=reddit.com
Again you post articles that have zero illegal activity and is of a partisan putting their spin on another spin. Get a clue. One day maybe reading and comprehending will become a strong suit for you and not a liability. We all get it wrong sometimes. You almost never get it right.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2022, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
1. they work.
Let's go back and address number 3. yes there is downside to reducing risk. The destruction of our economy. They isolation of people and the severe effect it has on the social development of children. If you want zero risk. Just plug us all in like the matrix and let the machines do the work.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2022, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let's go back and address number 3. yes there is downside to reducing risk. The destruction of our economy. They isolation of people and the severe effect it has on the social development of children. If you want zero risk. Just plug us all in like the matrix and let the machines do the work.
How does getting vaccinated, #3, effect the economy. It only helps stabilize it. Vaccination has no neg effect, nor hinders social development, again the vaccinated can be more social, protects child development.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-29-2022, 5:47 AM Reply   
I can't imagine being one of the health care workers that deals with and watches COVID patients die on a daily basis and having to call their family members. With all the information about vaccines, I'd feel like a p.o.s. if I was unvaxed and in the ICU with COVID puting that burden on those people. Omicron is certainly less serious, but the fact is many hospitals around the country and world are STILL being flooded with COVID patients.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-29-2022, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
1. they work.
Should their be a mandate to save lives. like no Abortions, that would save over 1milliion lives a year? Would that be fair? So mandating things seems to be the wave the left likes to sling, Freedom of choice, a very left movement, only applies to childbirth, but not vaccines? Seems strange that its a person right to kill something, but not to choose a vaccine? Maybe we should mandate all women have to use birth control? Or all Democrats have to pay higher taxes to offset their spending agenda.

We can make a lot of mandates, but if freedom to choose is important to anyone, the choice to anything or everything will hinge on the people willing to give up their rights.

Last time i checked, the left is very angry with Roe v Wade being turned. Seems they want to keep the right to choose?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-29-2022, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
How does getting vaccinated, #3, effect the economy. It only helps stabilize it. Vaccination has no neg effect, nor hinders social development, again the vaccinated can be more social, protects child development.
We actually dont know if the vaccine will be a problem, that may effect the economy. We could be facing obscure cancers, in extremely high numbers in 5 or so years down the road. We all took an experimental shot, that we have no data to support long term. We have altered information in our bodies and are already seeing negative results, in some circumstances, that we just dont have info about. This may be a killer.

Everyday medications are pulled off the market, because they find them to be deadly many years later. Other vaccines have been as well. We all gambled on this on, with the hopes we would go back to living a normal life. That didn't happen, covid changed, our vaccines have no impact on Omicrom and people are getting sick. Lets all agree, that we hope and pray this experimental shot does not kill us all
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-29-2022, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Should their be a mandate to save lives. like no Abortions, that would save over 1milliion lives a year? Would that be fair? So mandating things seems to be the wave the left likes to sling, Freedom of choice, a very left movement, only applies to childbirth, but not vaccines? Seems strange that its a person right to kill something, but not to choose a vaccine? Maybe we should mandate all women have to use birth control? Or all Democrats have to pay higher taxes to offset their spending agenda.

We can make a lot of mandates, but if freedom to choose is important to anyone, the choice to anything or everything will hinge on the people willing to give up their rights.

Last time i checked, the left is very angry with Roe v Wade being turned. Seems they want to keep the right to choose?
So, are we attempting to compare abortions with vaccinations? 5 seconds for prick on the arm with forced parenthood, minimum 18 years of the time and $ to raise a child? Seems a pretty crazy comparison if you think about it for a quick minute.
We have plenty of "mandates" and laws to "save lives". Seatbelts, drinking and driving laws, 1000's of OSHA rules at work, gun laws, laws making it illegal to strike another, dozens of laws on consumer products, building and safety laws when building...its endless.
As long as were just throwing ish at the wall why not make it illegal for a man to impregnate a woman? She cant need an abortion w/o his seed, right? Should we make a law to financially support all children born w/ a single mother? Should the state, FED or the father pay? Should we mandate castration pills to all men of age? Should all men who impregnate a woman who eventually has an abortion be jailed? 7th grade health says it takes 2 to tango.
Due to the higher taxes Blue states pay, they are able to support the poor red states.
"Here’s the irony. Residents of “blue” states send more tax money to Washington than they get back in federal help, while residents of “red” states send less money to Washington than they get back in federal help.

In 2015, for example, New Jersey got back only 74 cents in federal spending for every tax dollar it sent to Washington. New York got back 81 cents, Connecticut: 82 cents, and Massachusetts: 83 cents.

But when you turn to the red states, it’s the opposite. Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar it sent to Washington. West Virginia: $2.07. Kentucky: $1.90. And South Carolina: $1.71.
Under Trump’s new tax law, blue states will be giving even more welfare handouts to red states. That’s because the law set new limits to the amount of state and local taxes people can deduct from their federal taxable incomes. And since people in blue states pay much more state and local taxes than people in red states, blue-staters will be paying that much more in federal taxes.
Which means an even bigger transfer from blue state residents to all those red state Republican voters, whose party despises handouts.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-29-2022, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
We actually dont know if the vaccine will be a problem, that may effect the economy. We could be facing obscure cancers, in extremely high numbers in 5 or so years down the road. We all took an experimental shot, that we have no data to support long term. We have altered information in our bodies and are already seeing negative results, in some circumstances, that we just dont have info about. This may be a killer.

Everyday medications are pulled off the market, because they find them to be deadly many years later. Other vaccines have been as well. We all gambled on this on, with the hopes we would go back to living a normal life. That didn't happen, covid changed, our vaccines have no impact on Omicrom and people are getting sick. Lets all agree, that we hope and pray this experimental shot does not kill us all
Actually, we do. This type of vax has been used for over 20 years.
Think of the vax like a coca cola. Due to variants they tweak the mix, like adding rum to a coke, next variant adding Jack to the coke. Just changing part, we know the effects. What we dont know is what long term affects Covid will have. Those are the ones gambling, dont ya think.
Why are you bashing vaccines that are saving countless Americans every day? There is nothing under the sun that could be more helpful in saving lives and the economy. Why so un-patriotic? What are the "negative results" you claim? and in the same sentence say "we just dont know about? You dont know about them AND they are negative? I dont follow.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-30-2022, 7:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Vaccines are not the only risk reduction. We have masks, don't take into consideration natural immunity which at this point over 98% of the people have, we have people being fired who worked over a year on the front lines of this madness being fired. We have Truckers who can not driver their trucks because of vaccine mandates. I agree a simple vaccination does not hurt the economy if people were allowed to do what they need to do for themselves. Unfortunately we are not there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-30-2022, 7:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, are we attempting to compare abortions with vaccinations? 5 seconds for prick on the arm with forced parenthood, minimum 18 years of the time and $ to raise a child? Seems a pretty crazy comparison if you think about it for a quick minute.
We have plenty of "mandates" and laws to "save lives". Seatbelts, drinking and driving laws, 1000's of OSHA rules at work, gun laws, laws making it illegal to strike another, dozens of laws on consumer products, building and safety laws when building...its endless.
As long as were just throwing ish at the wall why not make it illegal for a man to impregnate a woman? She cant need an abortion w/o his seed, right? Should we make a law to financially support all children born w/ a single mother? Should the state, FED or the father pay? Should we mandate castration pills to all men of age? Should all men who impregnate a woman who eventually has an abortion be jailed? 7th grade health says it takes 2 to tango.
Due to the higher taxes Blue states pay, they are able to support the poor red states.
"Here’s the irony. Residents of “blue” states send more tax money to Washington than they get back in federal help, while residents of “red” states send less money to Washington than they get back in federal help.

In 2015, for example, New Jersey got back only 74 cents in federal spending for every tax dollar it sent to Washington. New York got back 81 cents, Connecticut: 82 cents, and Massachusetts: 83 cents.

But when you turn to the red states, it’s the opposite. Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar it sent to Washington. West Virginia: $2.07. Kentucky: $1.90. And South Carolina: $1.71.
Under Trump’s new tax law, blue states will be giving even more welfare handouts to red states. That’s because the law set new limits to the amount of state and local taxes people can deduct from their federal taxable incomes. And since people in blue states pay much more state and local taxes than people in red states, blue-staters will be paying that much more in federal taxes.
Which means an even bigger transfer from blue state residents to all those red state Republican voters, whose party despises handouts.
Considering the blue states make the red states not produce food and pay them to not do so is part of that. If you want. Blue states can keep their money and the red states can keep their food and we can see how that works out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-30-2022, 7:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually, we do. This type of vax has been used for over 20 years.
Think of the vax like a coca cola. Due to variants they tweak the mix, like adding rum to a coke, next variant adding Jack to the coke. Just changing part, we know the effects. What we dont know is what long term affects Covid will have. Those are the ones gambling, dont ya think.
Why are you bashing vaccines that are saving countless Americans every day? There is nothing under the sun that could be more helpful in saving lives and the economy. Why so un-patriotic? What are the "negative results" you claim? and in the same sentence say "we just dont know about? You dont know about them AND they are negative? I dont follow.
The technology for the vaccine has been around for 20 years. We have never used a spike protein vax before as far I have read.

Sounds to me the current crop of covid does not care if you are vaccinated or not. Do we know specifically how many lives it is saving? More people have died since the vaccines have been out vs before they were out. We know it is around a 1.8% killer of mostly the oldest of people. The numbers seem to tell the tail that it is saving some lives, it seems like it may be hard to unwind specifically.

As far as saving the economy. Only thing wrong with the economy is democrats. The Republican areas are up and running and pretty much never stopped. If not for the democrats firing people and stopping goods and services from being delivered, things would be just fine. Hundreds of thousands can go to sports venues, but truckers can not deliver goods and nurses can not work without a vaccine? Get real.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-31-2022, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Vaccines are not the only risk reduction. We have masks, don't take into consideration natural immunity which at this point over 98% of the people have, we have people being fired who worked over a year on the front lines of this madness being fired. We have Truckers who can not driver their trucks because of vaccine mandates. I agree a simple vaccination does not hurt the economy if people were allowed to do what they need to do for themselves. Unfortunately we are not there.
Vax mandates are not stopping anyone from working. People choosing not to get vaxxed is causing their problems....fixed w/ a 5 second jab. Snowflakes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-31-2022, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Considering the blue states make the red states not produce food and pay them to not do so is part of that. If you want. Blue states can keep their money and the red states can keep their food and we can see how that works out.
So, the red states are living on socialism paid for by the Blue states, thanks for explaining it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-31-2022, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
The technology for the vaccine has been around for 20 years. We have never used a spike protein vax before as far I have read.

Sounds to me the current crop of covid does not care if you are vaccinated or not. Do we know specifically how many lives it is saving? More people have died since the vaccines have been out vs before they were out. We know it is around a 1.8% killer of mostly the oldest of people. The numbers seem to tell the tail that it is saving some lives, it seems like it may be hard to unwind specifically.

As far as saving the economy. Only thing wrong with the economy is democrats. The Republican areas are up and running and pretty much never stopped. If not for the democrats firing people and stopping goods and services from being delivered, things would be just fine. Hundreds of thousands can go to sports venues, but truckers can not deliver goods and nurses can not work without a vaccine? Get real.
Since its almost exclusively non vaxxed people dying, sounds like it works. Saving almost everyone who gets it. If one is dumb enough to not get vaxxed...good luck.
We have a world economy, its not just what happens here that affects us. China shut down, that place most of our "stuff" comes from. That we make our "stuff" out of. Feel free to blame the dems who are highly vaxxed and working. Truckers and nurses not working due to vax status is their own fault, easy to fix. or, stay home, enjoy your freedumb.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, the red states are living on socialism paid for by the Blue states, thanks for explaining it.
wrong ol fluffy
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Since its almost exclusively non vaxxed people dying, sounds like it works. Saving almost everyone who gets it. If one is dumb enough to not get vaxxed...good luck.
We have a world economy, its not just what happens here that affects us. China shut down, that place most of our "stuff" comes from. That we make our "stuff" out of. Feel free to blame the dems who are highly vaxxed and working. Truckers and nurses not working due to vax status is their own fault, easy to fix. or, stay home, enjoy your freedumb.
Unvaxxed everyone is working in red states. Only reason anyone unvaxxed is not working is because of a stupid policy not based on facts. Turns out the most people who were sent home for a couple weeks this month at my work were vaccinated because they got covid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2022, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
wrong ol fluffy
Wrong? Can you explain how the red states financially support Blue states? Ive read several studies that show high income blue states pay more in Fed taxes that is then distributed to poor red states. Perhaps you could explain and site sources defending your claim.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-01-2022, 9:36 AM Reply   
Speaking of Faux news, pretty classy of them to never mention antivax state trooper hero Robert Lemay after he dies of covid when previously boosting him as a brave patriot fighting against mandates. Doesn't tell the right narrative I guess.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wrong? Can you explain how the red states financially support Blue states? Ive read several studies that show high income blue states pay more in Fed taxes that is then distributed to poor red states. Perhaps you could explain and site sources defending your claim.
defend your claim. Blue states tend to have financial centers and most of the sea ports. It was a natural part of commerce. If the red states are buying product from there, they are supporting the blue states. usaully when you read those red state, blue state deals, they don't tell the whole story. It is also more expensive to live in blue states due to regulations. Thus wages go up or they can not attract workers, thus they pay more in taxes. Then they try and normalize the inflated relative money back to absolute money and say blue is paying more than the Red.

How much food does the Red States send to the blue states? Can you live without food or can you live without money?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Speaking of Faux news, pretty classy of them to never mention antivax state trooper hero Robert Lemay after he dies of covid when previously boosting him as a brave patriot fighting against mandates. Doesn't tell the right narrative I guess.
So. Means he was willing to die for what he believes in. Good for him. Then again, he could have died of something else, but happened to have covid in which case they will claim he died of covid. They already admitted that one. 50% I believe they said the numbers were reported of people in the hospital where there for something else but just happened to test positive for covid. Then we find out that they are not testing those with a vaccine thus even though they too could have covid, they will never be in the stats.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-01-2022, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
So. Means he was willing to die for what he believes in. Good for him.
Not that good for him actually. Could have taken advantage of excellent technology but chose not to. Drank the cool aid and it killed him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2022, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
defend your claim. Blue states tend to have financial centers and most of the sea ports. It was a natural part of commerce. If the red states are buying product from there, they are supporting the blue states. usaully when you read those red state, blue state deals, they don't tell the whole story. It is also more expensive to live in blue states due to regulations. Thus wages go up or they can not attract workers, thus they pay more in taxes. Then they try and normalize the inflated relative money back to absolute money and say blue is paying more than the Red.

How much food does the Red States send to the blue states? Can you live without food or can you live without money?
#1 state in the US for food production is that libtard land, California. So, financial centers, ports and agriculture, no wonder it costs so much to live here, we have money for poor states and food. Also not under 20 feet of snow, 70* today. And we do it all w/o any water. Go figure.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-01-2022, 10:31 AM Reply   
Anyway, the point is Faux news is hardly fair and balanced when they stop telling his story as soon as the narrative changes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2022, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
So. Means he was willing to die for what he believes in. Good for him. Then again, he could have died of something else, but happened to have covid in which case they will claim he died of covid. They already admitted that one. 50% I believe they said the numbers were reported of people in the hospital where there for something else but just happened to test positive for covid. Then we find out that they are not testing those with a vaccine thus even though they too could have covid, they will never be in the stats.
It means he is an idiot to die when we have the best vaccines on the planet. Did he leave a wife and kids? Family? , think how proud they are all today. lol.
But lets talk about the evil hospitals that make up stuff. Goal post moved.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2022, 10:43 AM Reply   
Only 51 yrs old, how sad. And here i thought it was a hoax and only killed the fat, the old, the infirmed.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...141559550.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Only 51 yrs old, how sad. And here i thought it was a hoax and only killed the fat, the old, the infirmed.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...141559550.html
Huh.... Again, you seem to only post articles that affirm my arguments. You are freaking horrible at this gaspumper. From you article:

The 22-year veteran of the Washington state trooper force had actually received a medical exemption from getting a vaccine, but he still resigned before that was due to take effect.

He had a medical issue and that issue was accepted. He was in the clear. He could A) kept his job and B) he had something medically wrong with him. Medical exemptions for vaccine mandates are extremely rare. You are usually at the point where you need to flip a coin on if you are going to die or not from the vaccine or covid. Yet. This guy knowing that still was against mandates and people losing their jobs over it even though his job was safe. Sounds like a Fing hero to me. I know you. Little dictator wanna be like you don't understand honor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Anyway, the point is Faux news is hardly fair and balanced when they stop telling his story as soon as the narrative changes.
Narritive did not change. The guy had a medical exemption and was free and clear to keep his job. Nothing changed. He had a medical issue and medical exemptions are very hard to get. Usually it means it is a coin flip if the vaccine is going to kill you or the disease you are getting vaccinated from.

Nice try. You people will stoop to any level at this point.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2022, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huh.... Again, you seem to only post articles that affirm my arguments. You are freaking horrible at this gaspumper. From you article:

The 22-year veteran of the Washington state trooper force had actually received a medical exemption from getting a vaccine, but he still resigned before that was due to take effect.

He had a medical issue and that issue was accepted. He was in the clear. He could A) kept his job and B) he had something medically wrong with him. Medical exemptions for vaccine mandates are extremely rare. You are usually at the point where you need to flip a coin on if you are going to die or not from the vaccine or covid. Yet. This guy knowing that still was against mandates and people losing their jobs over it even though his job was safe. Sounds like a Fing hero to me. I know you. Little dictator wanna be like you don't understand honor.
This dude is really F'n dumb. He got his med exemption approved, still quit, and had a medical issue??? he is an even bigger idiot for not getting Vaxxed. Why dont you explain the medical condition that kept him from vaxxing up? Honor? funniest thing you ever wrote. That and thinking one a hero for dying from a virus that has a free vaccine on every street corner. Thanks for another Herman Cain award.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-02-2022, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
This dude is really F'n dumb. He got his med exemption approved, still quit, and had a medical issue??? he is an even bigger idiot for not getting Vaxxed. Why dont you explain the medical condition that kept him from vaxxing up? Honor? funniest thing you ever wrote. That and thinking one a hero for dying from a virus that has a free vaccine on every street corner. Thanks for another Herman Cain award.
No he is not an idiot for not getting vaxxed. Some people legit have major issue with vaccinations. You have no freaking idea what he was against and the decisions he had to make. you can simply F off in my opinion. You prove the medical condition. It is your claim. Medical exemptions are just not handed out for this.

It is not honor that he had to make a decision. It is honor that though he had a decision he had to make that ultimately took his life, he still stood up for others.

Your attitude is why people are turning on the democrats and not a moment too soon.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-02-2022, 9:18 AM Reply   
A Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' lockdowns did little to limit COVID deaths

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/health...t-covid-deaths

The researchers say lockdowns had no noticeable effect on COVID mortality and had a "devastating effect" on economies and social ills.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins University have concluded that lockdowns have done little to reduce COVID deaths but have had “devastating effects” on economies and numerous social ills.

The study, titled “A Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Lockdowns on COVID-19 Mortality,” said lockdowns in Europe and the U.S. reduced COVID-19 deaths by 0.2 percent.

Shelter-in-place orders were also ineffective, reducing COVID-19 mortality by 2.9%, the study said.

“We find no evidence that lockdowns, school closures, border closures, and limiting gatherings have had a noticeable effect on COVID-19 mortality,” the researchers wrote in the report, issued Monday.

The study concluded that lockdowns “are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.”

“They have contributed to reducing economic activity, raising unemployment, reducing schooling, causing political unrest, contributing to domestic violence, and undermining liberal democracy,” the report said.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-02-2022, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
No he is not an idiot for not getting vaxxed. Some people legit have major issue with vaccinations. You have no freaking idea what he was against and the decisions he had to make. you can simply F off in my opinion. You prove the medical condition. It is your claim. Medical exemptions are just not handed out for this.

It is not honor that he had to make a decision. It is honor that though he had a decision he had to make that ultimately took his life, he still stood up for others.

Your attitude is why people are turning on the democrats and not a moment too soon.
He is legit dead because Covid, he spoke out loudly against vaccines. He isnt dumb for not getting a free shot? 100% dumb, just like meatloaf and the 100's and 100's of other Herman Cain Winners. He attempted to pull more fools into his flawed conspiracy laden thinking that killed him. No honor in that, none. FYI, its the same BS you and mallcop push and poor old ex pal markj.
If he had an actual medical condition, i dont even know what that might be, and could not get a vax, i would retract. Got info?
Remind me what media made a "celebrity " out of him and why? Funny, it was FOX pushing the GOP antivax misinformation, again. Every single one of their personalities is vaxxed and boosted yet the info they push is 180 degrees from what they practice. Hypocrites.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-02-2022, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
He is legit dead because Covid, he spoke out loudly against vaccines. He isnt dumb for not getting a free shot? 100% dumb, just like meatloaf and the 100's and 100's of other Herman Cain Winners. He attempted to pull more fools into his flawed conspiracy laden thinking that killed him. No honor in that, none. FYI, its the same BS you and mallcop push and poor old ex pal markj.
If he had an actual medical condition, i dont even know what that might be, and could not get a vax, i would retract. Got info?
Remind me what media made a "celebrity " out of him and why? Funny, it was FOX pushing the GOP antivax misinformation, again. Every single one of their personalities is vaxxed and boosted yet the info they push is 180 degrees from what they practice. Hypocrites.
You obviously do not understand medical conditions you dumb F$ck. I am not interested in having you retract anything. I want you to show all how big of a dumb a$$ you are so they can see what a democrat looks and sounds like.

I don't care who made who what. mandates are wrong and authoritarian and is going to back fire on you little marxists. It takes courage to stand up for what you believe it. Something you will never understand.

Why is Mark a poor ex pal?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-05-2022, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nobody dies of Covid, it's all a HOAX!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-06-2022, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why is Mark a poor ex pal?
Where is mark?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-08-2022, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where is mark?
That is what I was wondering?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2022, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is what I was wondering?
I miss his terrible takes, deluded ranting and poor attempt at humor. I hope he is all good.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-09-2022, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Nobody dies of Covid, it's all a HOAX!
And there you go off the deep end. The truth is in between, however you leftist are not interested in the truth. You only want subjects. You don't recall a high member of your party saying to never let a crisis go to waste? That is not your first sign huh? When the narrative does not match the facts, only conclusion you can have at that point is they are using it for power.