Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2015, 12:23 AM Reply   
Grant, I havent read the entire thread, but I'm sorry that you are being attacked by the liberal part of this site. It seems to be growing....very sad

remember a few months ago when a Texas mayor made the news for fighting Sharia law in her city?
That city is the same one that this boy built his clock in. I have a business in that city. My mom still lives there. I went to this kids rival high school. The muslim growth and indoctrination are very strong there

funny how all of the news stories don't tie the two together

It doesn't surprise me the the police are on high alert.....

you liberal bone heads.......dig deeper than your MSNBC. Whoopie shouldnt be your only news source
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       10-19-2015, 10:16 AM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/ahmed...623522870.html

Well looks like he got his trip to the whitehouse... I guess the families of fallen soldiers is next month... Oh wait
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-20-2015, 3:21 PM Reply   
Check it out folks the Racism card is way better the the American Express Black card
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-cl...move-to-qatar/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-23-2015, 9:52 PM Reply   
Ok Folks lets Re-Cap. Clock boy gets hand cuffed & Suspended from school for a few days. Then Crys racism, and In a turn of events gets invited to the White House and then Gets a full scholarship for Education in Qutar and now has filed a $15million dollar lawsuit.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmed-mo...ks-15-million/
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-24-2015, 9:33 AM Reply   
Well, jihad isn't cheap you know.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-24-2015, 11:17 AM Reply   
They are asking for $15 million Dollars. Where are all the supporters of little Mohammed Now????!
These race hustlers i've taken a page out of the playbook from their mentor The Reverend Al Sharpton lol
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-24-2015, 11:23 AM Reply   
so G I gather you think he's going to prevail on that $15M claim?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-24-2015, 11:33 AM Reply   
I see he wants gnarly 15 million he also wants an apology !!!

10 million from the city and 5 million from the school.

Shawn I hope he doesn't get one dime!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-24-2015, 11:54 AM Reply   
Shawn; you know the greenmail extortion routine Ask for 15 million and then settle out of court for 3 or 4 Million. all this while they don't even live in this country anymore. I say revoke their visa's and say good riddance. This is financial terrorism.

Oh and we better act quick because we only have 60 days to meet their demands What a Joke!!!! LOL LOL

Last edited by grant_west; 11-24-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-24-2015, 1:54 PM Reply   
This is America and thankfully all citizens have resort to the courts and the rule of law. That means, unfortunately, that anyone can sue anybody else for anything. Nonetheless, frivolous suits and excessive claims get handled regularly. If all you needed to do to get $3-4M for nothing was initiate your lawsuit for $15M people would do it all the time.