Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2016, 7:54 PM Reply   
Ok details seem to still be coming in but sounds like Penn was working for Rolling Stone as a reporter and some how got a connection and was granted to do a interview with "el Chappo" about a possible Bio/Movie about El Chappos life. What's not clear is if Pen knew he was giving or leading authority's to el Chappo.

Either way I have to say, I bet Mr Pen is sleeping with a Gun under his pillow from now on. The Mexican cartel is nothing to mess with. And even if you have taken lots of extra security measures I'm still sure your looking over your back for the rest of your life. It's one thing to kick down doors with a mask over your face and have a bit of hidden protection but pen has a face most people around the world would recognize.

Interesting that Pen said in his interview that Trump had a 100million dollar bounty on his head. "That's Trumps Head" I wounder what Trump could be doing to possabley gain "El chappos"
Attention ?????
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       01-12-2016, 6:27 AM Reply   
Closing the Mexico boarder?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-12-2016, 11:29 AM Reply   
Trump said he would "kick his ass" on his Twitter feed. That didn't sit too well with El Chapo I guess. I really want to know the details of how they found him. I doubt Rolling Stone or Penn intentionally led the government to El Chapo, but I would be watching my back if I was Sean Penn...for pretty much the rest of my life.
Old    bigdtx            01-12-2016, 12:10 PM Reply   
I like Ricky Gervais's line at the golden globes - "After this I'm going into hiding... not even Sean Penn will be able to find me."