Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cjobil43)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-04-2015, 11:25 AM Reply   
Hey everyone, a few months ago I posted on here about my torn ACL, and it was recommended that I find a Game Ready Cold Therapy machine. They are almost $3k new, and very hard to find used, but I was able to grab on on Craigslist a few days before surgery. That saved me over $1000 rental fee I was scheduled to pay to a medical device company. Now I am 3 months out, and looking back, I am VERY THANKFUL that I was able to pick one up.

These are the same machines used by pro athletes (including a number of the top wakeboarders)((Phil Soven)) all over the world. Very popular, very efficient, very versatile. It combines cold therapy with soothing compression, with pre-loaded or customized "programs" that make it easy to use. Helps prevent blood clots, reduce swelling, and relieve pain. I can 100% attest to the wonders of this machine.

Now that I am not using my machine anymore, I am looking to sell it. Before I post it up on ebay, I figured I would try to spread some love. I had a very difficult time finding one, so maybe I can help out a fellow wakeboarder.

I am asking exactly what I paid, $1500 dollars. If you do some research you will find that is an extremely reasonable price. Just trying to recoup my money to pay for therapy. Message me if interested, first DM gets it!
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       11-04-2015, 11:52 AM Reply   
Good luck with the sale and recovery. I am 2 months out on my ACL surgery and its been "fun" to say the least!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-04-2015, 10:45 PM Reply   
Hey Chris, I've used the Game Ready with other injuries as well and love that thing!

What attachments do you have with your unit? Just for the knees or do you have anything for ankles and upper extremities as well?
Old     (cjobil43)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-05-2015, 4:09 PM Reply   
hey Ryan, I have a variety of wraps I bought on ebay. I would sell any separately. straight knee, bending knee, lumbar/back, shoulder and ankle. Each are pretty pricey, but I will make a fair deal.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-06-2015, 8:58 PM Reply   
Thanks Chris for the reply, will think about it and let you know either way.
Old     (Lovely2bhld)      Join Date: Jun 2016       07-28-2016, 3:44 PM Reply   
I am wondering if you still have any of the game ready sleeves available?