Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       11-01-2004, 5:23 PM Reply   
Will anyone be going to the US Wakeboard Open in Kauai? Also, is there anywhere to ride there while the contest is going on?
Old    zboomer            11-02-2004, 7:04 AM Reply   
I wish... I've been to Kauai, incredible.

If you go, enjoy, it's awesome.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-02-2004, 8:50 AM Reply   
I decided not to go. Too many other commitments. Have fun Barrett!
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-02-2004, 8:53 AM Reply   
I'll be there. Can't wait! I'll bring back some pics.
Old    corey_marotta            11-02-2004, 9:39 AM Reply   
I'm going.
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-02-2004, 5:57 PM Reply   
I'll definately be there with all my buds out here in Hawaii. Some of us are thinking about riding in it and making a fools of ourselves, but hey, it's all fun and games...

Keith

Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-02-2004, 8:12 PM Reply   
Hey Keith,
Wish I could be there with you guys, I miss my home crew! Should be a blast on the Wailua. Our season is done up here in UT so hopefully my knee will be fully rehabbed by the time I come home in the spring time for my vacation.

When will you be moving to AZ again?

Barrett, you may be able to ride up river away from the contest site but who knows what kind of regulations they will have in place because of the contest. Have fun anyways, should be an awesome event.
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-03-2004, 10:30 AM Reply   
I wish you were going to be out here as well dude. It's going to be cool!!! I get to hang out with your brother and friends before I leave. I'm flying out to go pick up the Wakesetter VLX and Tahoe (in Long beach) around November 17th.

Hopefully, we can meet somewhere to ride and party.
Hope your Rehab on your Knee is going good!

Keith
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-03-2004, 7:14 PM Reply   
WOW,
November??? For some reason, I thought you were moving in the spring after you got married?

Anyways, we for sure will have to meet up some place to ride next season, maybe even in the winter time. Some times, we plan a winter weekend at Lake Mead but I'm not sure about my schedule this winter, especially with my knee still healing. I will let you know though if anything gets planned. Otherwise, some time next summer.

Aloha, tell everyone back home I said hi!
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       11-04-2004, 8:24 AM Reply   
sweet, glad other people on here will be there! Maybe you guys can point me in the right direction of places to shoot.