Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (RonBurgundy)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-20-2013, 2:44 PM Reply   
i know i know.....i should have known based on location but it was a convenient midpoint for myself and the family.

lake isn't too bad besides being dirty, but the people there are complete idiots. If the group rocking a black and orange Moomba is on this site I hope you trip and slap your face on your own countertop this evening. damn ******* spent the entire weekend pulling riders feet (typically less than 10 feet) away from our boat anchored off shore------all the while with wide open lines hundreds of feet from the shoreline

On a better note the riders being pulled behind the boat were pretty damn good. A bunch of uneducated, powerturning dip****s: but none the less good wakeboarders.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-20-2013, 3:18 PM Reply   
Ahhhh power turns make me rage!!!!
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-20-2013, 3:29 PM Reply   
Powerturns, of course, are inexcusable. But, if one side of the lake is smooth and one side of the lake has wind chop, I'm running the smooth side.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-20-2013, 3:36 PM Reply   
Yeah, I am coming by and sending rollers your way if that is the sheltered side of the lake. No regrets and no apologies, you're moored in the best water.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-20-2013, 4:00 PM Reply   
^^^ freakin a is right! As a matter of fact ill u turn and run righ back up it if its clear!but power turns grrrrrrrrrr!!
Old     (RonBurgundy)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-20-2013, 9:40 PM Reply   
"Sheltered"???? There is no sheltered water there, and its all pretty bad. My boat is 10 ft off shore and these asses chose to send rollers ar the front of the boat all damn day. Water near the center of the lake was actually a bit better anyway
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-21-2013, 5:10 AM Reply   
Oh. Lol
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-21-2013, 11:33 PM Reply   
If you were moored off the main point, i could be wrong, but i believe there is a channel there that runs several hundred yards. Its the deepest point of the lake, and increases the wake size just a tad. Its always best to try and get a site closer to the swim area. It keeps your boat away from the majority of rollers.