Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (mattp)      Join Date: Aug 2018 Location: Las Cruces, NM       09-10-2018, 1:02 PM Reply   
Hey all, new to community, but glad to finally get to post here and get involved. Anyway, I will be in Las Vegas on Monday Sept 24th with a few colleagues for a business conference. I'm trying to arrange an afternoon of wakesurfing for 4 - 5 people but I've had almost no response from any of the rental/instructor places I've tried to contact. Does anyone have any contact info for that area, I'm assuming Lake Mead? Or, are you in that area and want to make some easy money driving us around for a few hours? I'm the only one in the group who has surfed and I just wanted to show the other guys what its all about before our work conference starts the next day. We're mostly a bunch of computer nerds, so no worry of major partying or daredevils messing up the boat, gear, etc. If you know anybody who might be able to help, or if you're interested please drop me a line. I've considered just driving my boat over from NM, but it would be like a 12 hour drive which I'm not really excited about for one afternoon of surfing.

Thanks,

matt
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-10-2018, 4:52 PM Reply   
Just spent the weekend on Lake Mead (but live in San Diego). Did you contact Boulder Boats with that question?

PS. It's a nice time of year to go!
Attached Images

Old     (mattp)      Join Date: Aug 2018 Location: Las Cruces, NM       09-11-2018, 3:33 PM Reply   
You were right, Boulder Boats was able to hook me up with a local contact, I got it all planned out, thanks!

matt
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-12-2018, 12:57 PM Reply   
Glad it worked out. Have fun.