Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       02-24-2021, 4:56 AM Reply   
In good old boy republican led Jacksonville, FL we have had a mask mandate for indoors since June and it was just extended through March today. Our city govt led by the republican mayor has been providing hotel rooms to homeless - hotel rooms by republicans can you believe it? Sky is falling
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-24-2021, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
In good old boy republican led Jacksonville, FL we have had a mask mandate for indoors since June and it was just extended through March today. Our city govt led by the republican mayor has been providing hotel rooms to homeless - hotel rooms by republicans can you believe it? Sky is falling
Yep but he is making a mistake. San Fran did the same thing, however it is now proving a nightmare to get them out and the cost. My guess the mayor will not be the mayor very long.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah..... and he’s exactly what the rest of the country refers to as “Florida Man.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is his real last name Romney by any chance?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 7:55 AM Reply   
After watching a very recent public appearance of sleepy Joe stumbling almost the entire time, I can see the excuse for his fellow dems to want to play keep away with the football. Dems in power is so dangerous for this country. 2022 can’t come soon enough.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...r-capabilities
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-24-2021, 1:01 PM Reply   
LOOKS like CUOMO likes to play cards and attack women, Lets see the outrage from the left. Bring it. please let me hear the outrage, the crucifixion must come now.

did he do it? based on the new rules, he's guilty guilty guilty. even if he didn't thats the new left world order. Remember Kavanaugh
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-24-2021, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
LOOKS like CUOMO likes to play cards and attack women, Lets see the outrage from the left. Bring it. please let me hear the outrage, the crucifixion must come now.

did he do it? based on the new rules, he's guilty guilty guilty. even if he didn't thats the new left world order. Remember Kavanaugh
I remember Kav, hes a SC judge right? Republicans stuck him on the court with all the allegations. If those are the rules, Cuomo will be fine. Right?
If what has been reported is true, I dont think Cuomo has much political life left. Stick a fork in him. Dems are much better at policing themselves, didnt the one guy, Franken resign because a decade old pic of him not touching anything?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 11:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I remember Kav, hes a SC judge right? Republicans stuck him on the court with all the allegations. If those are the rules, Cuomo will be fine. Right?
If what has been reported is true, I dont think Cuomo has much political life left. Stick a fork in him. Dems are much better at policing themselves, didnt the one guy, Franken resign because a decade old pic of him not touching anything?
Small problem there, A-hole. The partisan loser who was lying about K was hired by the D-bags in your party to lie. Her own friends even said she was lying. On the other hand, the women accusing your fellow deviant s-bags like Biden and Fredo’s brother are their own friends, subordinates, coworkers and constituents. Not some hired liars.

Nice try....... NOT!

Smoke another bowl, you waste of protoplasm.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-24-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
**** Cuomo, he should be in jail for his covid resthome response. The media running cover for him is typical BS.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-24-2021, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
**** Cuomo, he should be in jail for his covid resthome response. The media running cover for him is typical BS.
I am clearly dreaming !!!!!! someone poke me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-24-2021, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am clearly dreaming !!!!!! someone poke me.
Don't get too excited, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

That being said, thinking that normal lefties think the nonsense promoted by main steam media is the truth is a mistake. People left of centre and right of centre have much more in common than what most people are lead to believe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 10:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't get too excited, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

That being said, thinking that normal lefties think the nonsense promoted by main steam media is the truth is a mistake. People left of centre and right of centre have much more in common than what most people are lead to believe.
So your new name is broken clock. I will reduce it to BC henceforth.

Uh, we’ve all read the drug-induced rants from our resident jester, 95 saying the msm is not even biased, so there’s that. I also don’t think us sane ones on the right share much common ground with the evil fools on the left. Just look at the platforms of each side. It’s clear good vs evil. Americana on the right vs two guys butt humping, wanting to take the money you just earned and hand it to illegal aliens while worshipping Mother Earth on the left. That pretty much sums it up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Americana on the right vs two guys butt humping, wanting to take the money you just earned and hand it to illegal aliens while worshipping Mother Earth on the left. That pretty much sums it up.
Huh. I guess I must be listening to conservative talk radio because none of that was covered on NPR this morning. It was the pending release of the Koshoggi (sp?) murder report that implicates MBS, the CDC's release of a website to tell you where to get vax'd in your area (along with some WTF criticism about why has it taken so long to do?), and discussion of criticism of the USPS.

Nary a butt humper or illegal alien to be seen...
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-24-2021, 2:38 PM Reply   
Whoops. Biden let’s the ol N bomb drop while fumbling and stuttering through another speech. Only this one to the world. Could imagine the cancel culture riots that would be taking place if that was Trump.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WChD50...ature=youtu.be
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-24-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whoops. Biden let’s the ol N bomb drop while fumbling and stuttering through another speech. Only this one to the world. Could imagine the cancel culture riots that would be taking place if that was Trump.

And so hateful in context too. he’d better coffefe himself bigly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 11:06 PM Reply   
Quote:

Lol no wonder his own party wants to take his nuclear football away. These things are daily and have been for some time now. They just pumped him full of drugs to get him through the debates. The doctor that administered those drugs deserves recognition. That dude is a pro.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-25-2021, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol no wonder his own party wants to take his nuclear football away. These things are daily and have been for some time now. They just pumped him full of drugs to get him through the debates. The doctor that administered those drugs deserves recognition. That dude is a pro.
Hs's just not sharp, and cant change that. Its sad to see. If he makes it through the year, it would be a miracle. He has lost some mental acuity, and is struggling. Its only been a few months, 4yrs may kill him! I cannot understand why his family put him into this situation.

Its like telling your grandpa to climb on the roof and clean the gutters. You know its going to end badly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Hs's just not sharp, and cant change that. Its sad to see. If he makes it through the year, it would be a miracle. He has lost some mental acuity, and is struggling. Its only been a few months, 4yrs may kill him! I cannot understand why his family put him into this situation.

Its like telling your grandpa to climb on the roof and clean the gutters. You know its going to end badly.
The best quote from him went something like, “4 weeks of my presidency has felt like 4 years.” If you think about it, that’s really scary and horrible for national security.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 6:53 AM Reply   
Oh gee, who’d a thunk this? A NYT reporter has decided to tell the truth about the TDS-caused shutdowns that were blamed on the Kung flu. He better watch his wake77 or risk getting cancelled by his own party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/24/o...-children.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh gee, who’d a thunk this? A NYT reporter has decided to tell the truth about the TDS-caused shutdowns that were blamed on the Kung flu. He better watch his wake77 or risk getting cancelled by his own party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/24/o...-children.html
Kind of an overstatement there. He has recognized (as have all of us) that school closures (not shutdowns generally) have had adverse consequences on kids. Is this news?

In my county schools have been kinda open since august. Elementary full time, and middle and HS half in person half remote. It's far from non-pandemic ideal, but it's been way better than full-remote. I have many educator friends and even the one who was most vocal about "you're gonna kill us" by putting teachers back in the classroom, concedes that it's kinda working now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Kind of an overstatement there. He has recognized (as have all of us) that school closures (not shutdowns generally) have had adverse consequences on kids. Is this news?

In my county schools have been kinda open since august. Elementary full time, and middle and HS half in person half remote. It's far from non-pandemic ideal, but it's been way better than full-remote. I have many educator friends and even the one who was most vocal about "you're gonna kill us" by putting teachers back in the classroom, concedes that it's kinda working now.
Is it news? Nope. Never has been to us sane ones on the right. We've been saying it for about a year, but were ignored by the fools on the left with TDS who kept trying to blame kung flu and "the science" for the shutdowns when the truth was that the left shut it all down and torpedoed their economies due to their TDS and wanting to hurt Trump. It worked. Congratulations. Your quest for power at all costs (no matter who or how much it hurts) was successful. Now our country is paying the price with Bernie at the helm.

The newsworthy part of this is the open acknowledgement from some on the left that it was done for political reasons only. A testament to how purely evil your party is.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is it news? Nope. Never has been to us sane ones on the right. We've been saying it for about a year, but were ignored by the fools on the left with TDS who kept trying to blame kung flu and "the science" for the shutdowns when the truth was that the left shut it all down and torpedoed their economies due to their TDS and wanting to hurt Trump. It worked. Congratulations. Your quest for power at all costs (no matter who or how much it hurts) was successful. Now our country is paying the price with Bernie at the helm.

The newsworthy part of this is the open acknowledgement from some on the left that it was done for political reasons only. A testament to how purely evil your party is.
yawn. We've lost 10x more people than in a terrible flu year, despite social distancing, mask, etc. Had we just ignored it altogether and waited for it to magically go away, the numbers would be even worse. Easy to sit back and decry the downsides without acknowledging losses that were avoided through distancing measures.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
yawn. We've lost 10x more people than in a terrible flu year, despite social distancing, mask, etc. Had we just ignored it altogether and waited for it to magically go away, the numbers would be even worse. Easy to sit back and decry the downsides without acknowledging losses that were avoided through distancing measures.
The calculations haven't even been done on what the shutdowns-for-political-reasons have cost this country. Not just the many trillions economically, but many many other ways as well. Hey, you guys "won" and get to write the history now, so I doubt we'll ever know the truth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yawn? Yawning is a sign of submission in primates and democrats and an appropriate response because you know my post was gospel.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-25-2021, 10:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
I see again you have no data , numbers , percentages , NOTHING ZERO ZIPPO , toting how many lives were saved because of a year full of lockdowns. Think that number is anywhere near a million ? 500k , 250k ? What does your pure speculation and guess make you say? No response to any of the actual microscopic sliver of the population this disease it actually deadly too. Big deal if you get it. It’s the flu on steroids. It won’t kill a healthy human.

I’ll ask for the 12th or so time. What numbers do we need to get to to open the country back up for ?
Fauci was just quoted a saying no restaurants or movies theaters should be open even for people with vaccines .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:

You only recognize it now because your plot worked and your guy is in office. Oh gee, who would've guessed effectively wiping out two school years would have adverse effects on kids? DUH!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
You only recognize it now because your plot worked and your guy is in office. Oh gee, who would've guessed effectively wiping out two school years would have adverse effects on kids? DUH!!!
Not at all. I was arguing that schools should reopen back in August. And also that it was smart in my area to go back to virtual after thanksgiving because of the spike we were having. My position is react to the science... if we can open schools and cases remain low, win. If having schools open is a source of virus spread, not win. duh, indeed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not at all. I was arguing that schools should reopen back in August. And also that it was smart in my area to go back to virtual after thanksgiving because of the spike we were having. My position is react to the science... if we can open schools and cases remain low, win. If having schools open is a source of virus spread, not win. duh, indeed.
If that's what you were arguing, you were largely alone on the left. Count your blessings you haven't been cancelled.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-25-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why does it matter that cases go up? Everyone is going to get it. That is a scientific fact.

Really maybe nailed it thinking yesterday. This whole "shut down" thing was so hospitals were not overloaded. Seems to me like it is the democrat states that don't have hospitals. We only have on general hospital and a kaiser to service a couple hundred thousand people where I live and then if you go on the other side of the hill the is even fewer per capita. I can only think of 3 to service maybe 6 to 10 towns and only 1 trauma center for our area and that area with maybe nearly a million people.

In the midwest every moderate town has their own hospital. We had 19,000 people and had one that had 5 or 6 stories tall.

California has been shutting down hospitals for years due to being overrun by illegals that could not pay. Have to treat them. It is the law.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
I wonder how many pallets of cash Biden has or will be sending to Iran.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
I wonder how many pallets of cash Biden has or will be sending to Iran.
Haven't you been watching the news? It's all dogecoin these days. Cash is for chumps. Haha jokes on Iran -- we've gone cashless, no lattes for you guys!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-25-2021, 10:51 PM Reply   
Trump in office for 4 years. Not a single war started. Biden in office for less than 2 months and we are launching missiles to Syria chasing down Iranian militants , you know from the country he wants to join back up with. Remember when all the snowflakes and libtards were screaming saying Trump was going to start WWIII and start bombing and nuking everyone. ?????? Oh wait. Turns out it was quite the opposite...... 4 yrs of some of the most peaceful times and relationships with other countries. Guy didn’t enter a single war and brought our troops home.

Biden begins his campaign ............our own soil gets burned to the ground and looted for months in his name and cause , businesses are forced to not operate with his blessing for 8months , he then eliminates 1000’s of high paying US jobs with the swipe of a pen as his first move in officer .........now he’s launching missiles, getting the US involved back into the Middle East .

Holy Balls !!!!!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump in office for 4 years. Not a single war started. Biden in office for less than 2 months and we are launching missiles to Syria chasing down Iranian militants , you know from the country he wants to join back up with. Remember when all the snowflakes and libtards were screaming saying Trump was going to start WWIII and start bombing and nuking everyone. ?????? Oh wait. Turns out it was quite the opposite...... 4 yrs of some of the most peaceful times and relationships with other countries. Guy didn’t enter a single war and brought our troops home.

Biden begins his campaign ............our own soil gets burned to the ground and looted for months in his name and cause , businesses are forced to not operate with his blessing for 8months , he then eliminates 1000’s of high paying US jobs with the swipe of a pen as his first move in officer .........now he’s launching missiles, getting the US involved back into the Middle East .

Holy Balls !!!!!!!!
Amen.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 4:30 AM Reply   
Xstar you are a master of spin! You should look for a communications job once you reach retirement age. I really like how you spin Trump as peaceful and yet blame all of the civil unrest that occurred during his tenure on Biden (who must actually be a master of guerrilla warfare, being able to direct so many nationwide protests from his basement and all).

And trumps missile attack on Syria was probably Obama’s fault, right? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017...missile_strike
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Xstar you are a master of spin! You should look for a communications job once you reach retirement age. I really like how you spin Trump as peaceful and yet blame all of the civil unrest that occurred during his tenure on Biden (who must actually be a master of guerrilla warfare, being able to direct so many nationwide protests from his basement and all).

And trumps missile attack on Syria was probably Obama’s fault, right? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017...missile_strike
Wow. He was telling it exactly like it is. YOU are just trying to spin it. That was one of his best posts here. You shat the bed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. He was telling it exactly like it is. YOU are just trying to spin it. That was one of his best posts here. You shat the bed.
How come Trump's missile strikes were peaceful, and Biden's warmongering, tho? If Trump was cleaning up Obama's mess, why isn't Biden cleaning up Trump's?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
How come Trump's missile strikes were peaceful, and Biden's warmongering, tho? If Trump was cleaning up Obama's mess, why isn't Biden cleaning up Trump's?
Bless your little heart for doubling down on your transparent spin effort. The whole point is exposing how hypocritical your fools on the left are for having criticized Trump and then do it themselves. Geez, you are so disingenuous. Typical lefty.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bless your little heart for doubling down on your transparent spin effort. The whole point is exposing how hypocritical your fools on the left are for having criticized Trump and then do it themselves. Geez, you are so disingenuous. Typical lefty.

So is there a real policy problem with the strikes from your perspective? Are you OK with the current AUMF?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:

Curious how you see this story, Mark?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...rstrike-471740
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:

Master of spin

I simply posted the factual statistics. You still haven’t answered a single question. What numbers do we need to reach since .001 is not acceptable ? What numbers are you comfortable with living with an infections disease ? Because clearly less than 1 /10th of a percent is nightmare pandemic hide in your basement and don’t leave territory. The fact is chances of death are even much less if you’re out of the high risk category. It’s a very targeted at risk category and the response has been anything but. Why is that the 99.999 percent of Americans not morbidly effected by a virus don’t matter ?

I’ll give you some more cold hard data. 1700 officers assigned to the building I am in. I’d be generous if I said 15 percent wear masks during their tour of duty. It’s a huge safety hazard for us while patrol. ( I can already hear the snowflakes screaming ). About the only people wearing them religiously are the civilians that have the most contact with officers handing out radios , car keys and equipment daily. Of the 10 civilians 8 have had covid. Of the 1700 officers assigned 107 have tested positive. That’s it. The military did actual group testing. I posted the results from they data. It was almost statistically insignificant whether you you were in the group with masks or group without on whether you caught it. Again 3 percent the average difference between test groups in a controlled environment.

Again I am not spinning anything. Those are the facts. It should scare you, and the fact you think it’s truly spin should be a giant red flag of understanding whats truly going on. Why do you believe reading actual data , posting it , and pointing out the actual facts is spin? Spin isn’t painting the true picture of what’s actually going on to the false narrative you’re being led to believe.

I have not taken the vaccine. Nor do I intend to unless forced as part of requirements. I’d rather give my dose to someone who truly needs it. I got the flu shot once. It was recommended by my dr fit my circumstance at the time. Also was a year the experts says was going to be record flu year. It was the only year I’ve ever had the flu , never got another one. Have never had flu. And I used to touch some nasty individuals daily.

The fact that so many medical experts have so many different opinions and only one opinion is rammed down our throats should also raise eyebrows.

As far as civil unrest spin , again facts. The fact it occurred under Trump hades no bearing on who led the push for it , supported it , and ran on a platform of speaking in its favor. Numerous dems have spoken in support of the actions that occurred all summer. There’s no denying the news clips of the highest ranking dem politicos encouraging it to the nation. For ****scsake Kamala was proud to be bailing them out of jail . Furthermore Trump tried to handle it , send in federal resources ( you know like the dems all of sudden we’re crying for at the Capitol) but at every turn democratic leaders blocked him from sending the federal resources to handle
It. They’re on record doing it while their cities burn. No impeachment trials fit them tho. Trump denounced BLM as a terrorist organization daily was at the pulpit daily stating these people need to go to jail. Meanwhile dems were bailing them out with their money. Claiming Trump was somehow responsible for the civil unrest that occurred in the country and is still occurring is ridiculous. There is no denying almost every group that burned
And looted did it as “protest “ to Trump . So I guess by den standards that means he’s responsible for the people themselves aren’t. Neither is the party encouraging and supporting the actions with rhetoric and cash.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-26-2021 at 12:30 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:17 AM Reply   
Hey where’s my $2,000 Biden promised me I would get immediately if he got into office? C’mon, man!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey where’s my $2,000 Biden promised me I would get immediately if he got into office? C’mon, man!
Republicans are blocking it, lets vote them out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Republicans are blocking it, lets vote them out.
But but but, I thought YOU were a republican.

Douche nugget.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
But but but, I thought YOU were a republican.

Douche nugget.
I just identified why/who the stall on the $$, not Iding my political affiliations. FYI, still a registered R. Feel free to douche your own nugget it will still stink.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
I just identified why/who the stall on the $$, not Iding my political affiliations. FYI, still a registered R. Feel free to douche your own nugget it will still stink.
Spoken like a true nugget.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 5:38 AM Reply   
Aumf is definitely a valid criticism. And is reflective of congress’s abdication of its authority.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 12:18 PM Reply   
And... it appears Trump did what he does quite well, cover up, this time for a murder.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
How can you prove the negative, xstar? Who knows, maybe the mini baby boom resulting from the initial lockdown will result in the birth of a terrible leader the likes of which the world has never known. Or the next messiah.

I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf.

Actually as a cop I would think you’d be tuned into that sort of paradox. See your defund the police posts in recent months.

Do you have a link to the fauci quote? I haven’t seen that.

EDIT: have you been vax’d yet xstar? Just curious.

You make an interesting statement. [B] I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf. [/U]

I am very well in tuned with that paradox. My bull**** o meter is also very well maintained.

Here’s one of the the only facts , Fauci isn’t a Medical expert. He’s a political hack that has served as one for decades . Almost his entire career has been at the helm of appointments and money fit government research handouts. His views and speeches are the biggest piles of politically motivated banter to fill the airwaves . The actual medical professions with real work experience in the trenches , specific focus , modern day research don’t come to the same conclusions he does. In fact recently most have completely disagreed with his conclusions and words. They’ve also muted their CDC health expert that told them to stop the bull****.

Here the entire quote.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, but it seems unlikely that you'll find him dining in any restaurants or catching a movie in theaters just yet.

"There are things, even if you're vaccinated, that you're not going to be able to do in society," Fauci said on Monday during a White House COVID-19 press briefing. "For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate. That's because of the safety of society."

So we’ve heard the year of criticizing Trump over his handling of corona. Give me 5 things he did poorly and then give me the 5 things he should’ve doing instead.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-26-2021 at 1:08 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
You make an interesting statement. [B] I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf. [/U]

I am very well in tuned with that paradox. My bull**** o meter is also very well maintained.

Here’s one of the the only facts , Fauci isn’t a Medical expert. He’s a political hack that has served as one for decades . Almost his entire career has been at the helm of appointments and money fit government research handouts. His views and speeches are the biggest piles of politically motivated banter to fill the airwaves . The actual medical professions with real work experience in the trenches , specific focus , modern day research don’t come to the same conclusions he does. In fact recently most have completely disagreed with his conclusions and words. They’ve also muted their CDC health expert that told them to stop the bull****.

Here the entire quote.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, but it seems unlikely that you'll find him dining in any restaurants or catching a movie in theaters just yet.

"There are things, even if you're vaccinated, that you're not going to be able to do in society," Fauci said on Monday during a White House COVID-19 press briefing. "For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate. That's because of the safety of society."

So we’ve heard the year of criticizing Trump over his handling of corona. Give me 5 things he did poorly and then give me the 5 things he should’ve doing instead.
I dont think it works well to say "the facts" and then follow it with 100% opinion void of any fact. Since Fauci has worked for all Dem and R presidents since Reagan, how is he political?
It was clear he disagreed with the former prez, but that was based on what trump was saying, nothing political.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I dont think it works well to say "the facts" and then follow it with 100% opinion void of any fact. Since Fauci has worked for all Dem and R presidents since Reagan, how is he political?
It was clear he disagreed with the former prez, but that was based on what trump was saying, nothing political.
What’s missing facts ? He’s worked as a political hack in his position for decades. His medical expertise is suspect at best, especially regarding such a specialized field as epidemiology. His work with every presidency was based on keeping funding going to certain projects he supported. He’s flip flopped and walked back , oh I am sorry. “ circled back “ so many statements it’s laughable. He disagreed with the prez because the prez tried to shutoff his money pimple and expose huff bull****.

Maybe you forgot how the good dr was hanging out at baseball games maskless during the pandemic while preaching stay at home.

Suspiciously absent from your comment is any discussion about what he said ,or the answers to yet other questions proposed.

Like I said. Here’s your tint to shine. List 5 thing Trump did wrong handling virus. And list 5 things he shoulda done instead.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
What’s missing facts ? He’s worked as a political hack in his position for decades. His medical expertise is suspect at best, especially regarding such a specialized field as epidemiology. His work with every presidency was based on keeping funding going to certain projects he supported. He’s flip flopped and walked back , oh I am sorry. “ circled back “ so many statements it’s laughable. He disagreed with the prez because the prez tried to shutoff his money pimple and expose huff bull****.

Maybe you forgot how the good dr was hanging out at baseball games maskless during the pandemic while preaching stay at home.

Suspiciously absent from your comment is any discussion about what he said ,or the answers to yet other questions proposed.

Like I said. Here’s your tint to shine. List 5 thing Trump did wrong handling virus. And list 5 things he shoulda done instead.
You should not have said Facts, and then injected your opinion. That isnt how it works.
Fauci is an immunologist, i think he is qualified.
He disagreed with the way trump was lying daily in his "Corona Virus Updates"

When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
The truth: When Trump made this claim, it was too early to tell whether the virus’s spread would be dampened by warmer conditions, though public-health experts and epidemiologists were immediately skeptical of Trump’s comment. But the spring and summer have passed, and the pandemic is still raging.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” He was right—the virus has not disappeared.

When: Multiple times
The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
The truth: More than 500000 Americans have died from COVID-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. But the number of people who died by suicide in 2017, for example, was roughly 47,000, nowhere near the COVID-19 numbers.

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
The truth: Trump’s claim came as the country’s daily cases doubled to about 50,000, a higher count than was seen at the beginning of the pandemic, and as the number continued to rise, fueled by infections in the South and the West.

When: Thursday, August 27
The claim: Trump “launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
The truth: These claims are incorrect and misleading. The federal government’s coronavirus response has been roundly criticized as a failure because of flawed and delayed testing, entrenched inequality that has amplified the virus’s effects, and chaotic federal leadership that’s left much of the country’s response up to the states to handle. Trump vacillated on fully invoking the Defense Production Act in March, set off international panic when he mistakenly said he was banning all travel from European nations, and was slow to support social-distancing measures nationwide. Widespread use of the DPA was still rare in July, despite continued shortages of medical supplies

The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
The truth: Trump made these claims before and after the country registered 200,000 coronavirus deaths. As the winter approaches, the number of coronavirus cases is increasing in almost every state; in the last week of October, cases rose faster than reported tests in 47 of the 50 states, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

When: Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11
The claim: “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth was the same both times: The U.S. did not have enough testing.

He hyped Hydroxychloroquine as a cure.
He refused to wear a mask, and set a bad example.
"This is a flu, its just like the flu"
"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.” Last one was the truth, but he never told the American people that. To them...soon we will be at zero.

He should have told us the truth.
He should have told us the best chance we have is to mask up and stop the spread.
He should have had US companies to provide the PPE, that was in shortage for months and months
He should not have made it political, blaming Dems "Its their new hoax".
He should have put the power of the Fed to have one national policy.
He should have got behind and pushed testing instead of saying the numbers make him look bad.
He should have backed the CDC instead of politicizing it by installing donors into positions of power and destroying their credibility.
He should not have given the covid contracts to zero experience donors who instantly created new corps to find and sell PPE to states. Forcing states to outbid each other to get their PPE.
The states should not have had to figure it all out on their own 50 different ways.
He did support the funds to create a vaccine.

Did the virus go away when it got hot?
Did it disappear?
Was it ever under control?
Did Hydroxy save us?
Were we "rounding the corner" when trump said we were?

I was never confused about what Fauci was saying, maybe because i dont listed to FOX or right wing AM radio, those were the ones who got confused. Everyone else had no problem understanding. Mask up, stay 6 ft away, stay home if you can. Seems simple.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
You should not have said Facts, and then injected your opinion. That isnt how it works.
Fauci is an immunologist, i think he is qualified.
He disagreed with the way trump was lying daily in his "Corona Virus Updates"

When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
The truth: When Trump made this claim, it was too early to tell whether the virus’s spread would be dampened by warmer conditions, though public-health experts and epidemiologists were immediately skeptical of Trump’s comment. But the spring and summer have passed, and the pandemic is still raging.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” He was right—the virus has not disappeared.

When: Multiple times
The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
The truth: More than 500000 Americans have died from COVID-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. But the number of people who died by suicide in 2017, for example, was roughly 47,000, nowhere near the COVID-19 numbers.

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
The truth: Trump’s claim came as the country’s daily cases doubled to about 50,000, a higher count than was seen at the beginning of the pandemic, and as the number continued to rise, fueled by infections in the South and the West.

When: Thursday, August 27
The claim: Trump “launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
The truth: These claims are incorrect and misleading. The federal government’s coronavirus response has been roundly criticized as a failure because of flawed and delayed testing, entrenched inequality that has amplified the virus’s effects, and chaotic federal leadership that’s left much of the country’s response up to the states to handle. Trump vacillated on fully invoking the Defense Production Act in March, set off international panic when he mistakenly said he was banning all travel from European nations, and was slow to support social-distancing measures nationwide. Widespread use of the DPA was still rare in July, despite continued shortages of medical supplies

The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
The truth: Trump made these claims before and after the country registered 200,000 coronavirus deaths. As the winter approaches, the number of coronavirus cases is increasing in almost every state; in the last week of October, cases rose faster than reported tests in 47 of the 50 states, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

When: Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11
The claim: “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth was the same both times: The U.S. did not have enough testing.

He hyped Hydroxychloroquine as a cure.
He refused to wear a mask, and set a bad example.
"This is a flu, its just like the flu"
"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.” Last one was the truth, but he never told the American people that. To them...soon we will be at zero.

He should have told us the truth.
He should have told us the best chance we have is to mask up and stop the spread.
He should have had US companies to provide the PPE, that was in shortage for months and months
He should not have made it political, blaming Dems "Its their new hoax".
He should have put the power of the Fed to have one national policy.
He should have got behind and pushed testing instead of saying the numbers make him look bad.
He should have backed the CDC instead of politicizing it by installing donors into positions of power and destroying their credibility.
He should not have given the covid contracts to zero experience donors who instantly created new corps to find and sell PPE to states. Forcing states to outbid each other to get their PPE.
The states should not have had to figure it all out on their own 50 different ways.
He did support the funds to create a vaccine.

Did the virus go away when it got hot?
Did it disappear?
Was it ever under control?
Did Hydroxy save us?
Were we "rounding the corner" when trump said we were?

I was never confused about what Fauci was saying, maybe because i dont listed to FOX or right wing AM radio, those were the ones who got confused. Everyone else had no problem understanding. Mask up, stay 6 ft away, stay home if you can. Seems simple.

We know you would lick his butthole if he were standing right in front of your. Trust me. You don’t have to let us know. Clearly your feelings and views don’t agree with the science. California was the bench mark of basement dwelling followed along with sever all other democratic lead cities and states across the Nation. All destroyed their economies, their businesses , their people , their education and their tax bases. Clearly their solution did more damage than the virus ever could have. 1/10th of one Percent. Do you think the amount of business effected by those policies was less than that ? Do you think I the amount of students mental health destruction was less than that? Do you think the amount of families failing and unable to pay their bills is less than that ? Do you think creating a false sense of death in order to exploit the American voting system was proper?

We’re are the numbers supporting the fact that your views were the proper thing to do. California’s numbers are nowhere near impressive. They are no where in the realm of even making it a point to discuss. The amount of carnage left behind due to their stupid and ridiculous policies is 10 fold what the disease should have done if not more. Educate yourself on the actual facts instead of leading with your personal disdain for a single individual.

You should get off the cnn koolaid and think for yourself some time. Trump didn’t sabotage testing , he also wasn’t going to force businesses with an iron fist and take control over them regarding a simple virus. He left it up to the businesses themselves to choose . Leading like a good President should . A president shouldn’t be taking over businesses and forcing them to produce items I know you commies think that’s the right way to govern , but in America that’s not how it works.

What’s Biden done ? He had a huge plan , yet we’ve seen nothing. What’s he done differently that has sparked such a huge turn of events ? About the only thing he did was get involved I. The vaccine distribution chain and tell all those dem **** holes how to properly get the vaccine to people, because they were too busy blaming trunp to come up with a sufficient plan of action.

Again I’ll ask. What numbers are you comfortable with before you can stop wearing 3 masks a day hiding in your basement alone watching CNN ? Do you truly believe the economic shutdowns and crippling for 9 months straight was the proper response by your saviors? What profound results have those policies produced over other states that did the complete opposite ? Since you understand Fauci the farce , what did he actually mean in his latest quote of even vaccinated people should stay locked up?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-27-2021, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
We know you would lick his butthole if he were standing right in front of your. Trust me. You don’t have to let us know. Clearly your feelings and views don’t agree with the science. California....
Looks more like 95sn owned you so bad in his reply to your last question that you had to change the subject to CA.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Looks more like 95sn owned you so bad in his reply to your last question that you had to change the subject to CA.
Puhlease. Maybe to your simple mind... 95’s cut and paste could be shot full of holes by anyone who wanted to waste the time. That’s the case with every libtard position. You throw in just enough facts to make the position sound valid and pack the hell out of it with garbage and idiocy. You guys all fit the same mould. That’s why you have to put activist judges on the SC because you inherently know your positions will get you voted out if you’re honest about them before an election. ie: killing the pipeline jobs and giving the green light to trannies competing against women.

Anyone else like their fuel bill going up? Thanks a lot, President A-hole!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2021, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
We know you would lick his butthole if he were standing right in front of your. Trust me. You don’t have to let us know. Clearly your feelings and views don’t agree with the science. California was the bench mark of basement dwelling followed along with sever all other democratic lead cities and states across the Nation. All destroyed their economies, their businesses , their people , their education and their tax bases. Clearly their solution did more damage than the virus ever could have. 1/10th of one Percent. Do you think the amount of business effected by those policies was less than that ? Do you think I the amount of students mental health destruction was less than that? Do you think the amount of families failing and unable to pay their bills is less than that ? Do you think creating a false sense of death in order to exploit the American voting system was proper?

We’re are the numbers supporting the fact that your views were the proper thing to do. California’s numbers are nowhere near impressive. They are no where in the realm of even making it a point to discuss. The amount of carnage left behind due to their stupid and ridiculous policies is 10 fold what the disease should have done if not more. Educate yourself on the actual facts instead of leading with your personal disdain for a single individual.

You should get off the cnn koolaid and think for yourself some time. Trump didn’t sabotage testing , he also wasn’t going to force businesses with an iron fist and take control over them regarding a simple virus. He left it up to the businesses themselves to choose . Leading like a good President should . A president shouldn’t be taking over businesses and forcing them to produce items I know you commies think that’s the right way to govern , but in America that’s not how it works.

What’s Biden done ? He had a huge plan , yet we’ve seen nothing. What’s he done differently that has sparked such a huge turn of events ? About the only thing he did was get involved I. The vaccine distribution chain and tell all those dem **** holes how to properly get the vaccine to people, because they were too busy blaming trunp to come up with a sufficient plan of action.

Again I’ll ask. What numbers are you comfortable with before you can stop wearing 3 masks a day hiding in your basement alone watching CNN ? Do you truly believe the economic shutdowns and crippling for 9 months straight was the proper response by your saviors? What profound results have those policies produced over other states that did the complete opposite ? Since you understand Fauci the farce , what did he actually mean in his latest quote of even vaccinated people should stay locked up?
You do a lot of assuming, very little thinking and too much changing of the topic on a whim to suit you and that moving target. Enjoy your little world. Trump 2024!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2021, 5:51 PM Reply   
TDS? Like yor devotion to the idiot who lost the House in 2018, presidency in 2020 and the senate in January before your little Stop the Steal insurrection. That is the choice to win next time? Or is Q right, in March trump comes back? Keep worshipping at that faux alter. Is it true what they say about you alter boys putting out for the big guy?
If trump would have put a fraction of the effort into Stop the Spread as he did with Stop the Steal, we would still have a couple hundred thousand more Americans. LMK when your tired of winning.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 10:19 PM Reply   
No. TDS like you have in a big way and just can’t shake. I’m gonna laugh so hard if he comes back and wins in 2024 after your party’s policies age really poorly. “The big guy” is your guy. You know, the one who got 10%-20% from Hunter’s many crooked deals.
If I’m losing, America is losing. That’s how it works whenever your party is in power. Don’t worry though, you have less than two years before you lose the house and senate. Oh and don’t forget to tip your gas station attendant well since you love paying extra at the gas station.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-28-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. TDS like you have in a big way and just can’t shake. I’m gonna laugh so hard if he comes back and wins in 2024 after your party’s policies age really poorly.
Do you really think Trump will run again and win?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you really think Trump will run again and win?
Probably not. I hope not, but if he does win the primary, I’d hold my nose and vote for him again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
So Trump inherited Obama’s border detention facilities and the MSM started calling them cages. Now, because democrat mayors and governors refused to get a grip on rioters, those rioters continue to destroy everything in their paths with no punishment. Thanks for your leadership, dems! Of course you won’t ever read about this in the MSM because they’re in bed with these radicals.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...nts-frustrated
Another thing you won’t hear about in the MSM are stories like this because they don’t fit the BLM white-man-bad narrative.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana...asketball-game
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-28-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
"I dont even watch FOX anymore, they suck"
Excuse me while i post a dozen Fox links day after day.
"Id hold my nose and vote for him again"
How can you hold your nose and get it that far up his hind end?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 10:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
"I dont even watch FOX anymore, they suck"
Excuse me while i post a dozen Fox links day after day.
"Id hold my nose and vote for him again"
How can you hold your nose and get it that far up his hind end?
Still true: I don’t watch. I do read though.
Yep, I will vote for him against ANY libtard.
I think you should be focusing more on how to remove your own nose from Biden’s perineum. You stink, 95.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 10:30 PM Reply   
If 95 was involved in any way with public schools...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/berkeley-...rson-preschool
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-02-2021, 9:19 PM Reply   
Any of you ****ers miss the orange guy yet
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-03-2021, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
Any of you ****ers miss the orange guy yet
Having filled my truck up yesterday, yes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 6:38 AM Reply   
Trump did all he could to keep illegals out. Biden welcomes them in. Doesn’t matter if they bring more Kung flu with them or not. America last.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migra...ve-coronavirus
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-03-2021, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump did all he could to keep illegals out. Biden welcomes them in. Doesn’t matter if they bring more Kung flu with them or not. America last.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migra...ve-coronavirus
WTF on so many levels.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 6:47 AM Reply   
To prove what dems really think of the armed forces, we have this little story.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...g-in-dc-report

On top of that, I thought fences and walls don’t work. What ever happened to that? I wonder if the paranoia will end. So funny that TDS has made it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. So much free rent Trump is getting.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
To prove what dems really think of the armed forces, we have this little story.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...g-in-dc-report

On top of that, I thought fences and walls don’t work. What ever happened to that? I wonder if the paranoia will end. So funny that TDS has made it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. So much free rent Trump is getting.
At least they didnt call them losers and suckers. And why are they there anyway? Oh yeah, cant trust the Cons to respect the constitution, can we.
Post up more Fox BREAKING NEWS!!
Hard to believe how nice its been not waking up to another ridic trump tweet. Just another normal WH with a normal briefing daily to find out whats up. Here is some Breaking News, just in, Biden over 40 days in office, zero golfing days. Also there are no golden calf statues where people go to worship a loser.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
At least they didnt call them losers and suckers. And why are they there anyway? Oh yeah, cant trust the Cons to respect the constitution, can we.
Post up more Fox BREAKING NEWS!!
Hard to believe how nice its been not waking up to another ridic trump tweet. Just another normal WH with a normal briefing daily to find out whats up. Here is some Breaking News, just in, Biden over 40 days in office, zero golfing days. Also there are no golden calf statues where people go to worship a loser.
Why are they there? To keep the TDS going. It's a stunt. It's all for show. Just like everything from your leftist side of the aisle. This just in: Biden too old to golf and is sinking in the polls. All the Cuomo worshipping stopped because the idol got busted for his murderous Kung Flu response and his many #metoo violation accusations from his own side. Hollywood's slobbering fawning didn't age so well, did it? Oh and can you explain how walls work now in DC and don't work at the border? Derp!

Last edited by markj; 03-03-2021 at 12:52 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why are they there? To keep the TDS going. It's a stunt. It's all for show. Just like everything from your leftist side of the aisle. This just in: Biden too old to golf and is sinking in the polls. All the Cuomo worshipping stopped because the idol got busted for his murderous Kung Flu response and his many #metoo violation accusations from his own side. Hollywood's slobbering fawning didn't age so well, did it? Oh and can you explain how walls work now in DC and don't work at the border? Derp!
Thought you knew, your guys are planning crap again.
https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-worl...BPS3JMWQEI5J4/
https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/pol...roup-thursday/

Are you nuts? Polls? lol, from the guy who hangs up on pollsters. Biden has higher approval rating than trump had at any time in his entire 4 years.
Of course walls work better here, the Mexicans are like MacGyver, Smart. Q' s, 3 percenters, Patriot Bois... are obviously dumb enough to join a right wing wacko violent terrorist group. Any other stupid questions where you need assistance?
Several denounced Cuomo on day one, didnt we? Are you going to stay silent on Ronny Jackson and Madisen Cawthorn? or continue to slobber with TDS?

I was always wondering why trump kept changing and adding to the leaders at the pentagon after he lost the election. All coming out now. Im sure the Justice dept is informed. Lock him up!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:

Are you nuts? Polls? lol, from the guy who hangs up on pollsters. Biden has higher approval rating than trump had at any time in his entire 4 years.
Of course walls work better here, the Mexicans are like MacGyver, Smart. Q' s, 3 percenters, Patriot Bois... are obviously dumb enough to join a right wing wacko violent terrorist group. Any other stupid questions where you need assistance?
Several denounced Cuomo on day one, didnt we? Are you going to stay silent on Ronny Jackson and Madisen Cawthorn? or continue to slobber with TDS?

I was always wondering why trump kept changing and adding to the leaders at the pentagon after he lost the election. All coming out now. Im sure the Justice dept is informed. Lock him up!
I'll just let this marinate while you continue to look like the libtard fool that you are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:

Hey, what's with your leftist conspiracy theory? Has your TDS rotted your brain that bad now? Maybe the Q people will hire those illegals to "MacGyver" their way through the DC fences. LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 6:54 AM Reply   
These illegals haven’t even snuck into our country yet and thanks to Biden, they’re already making demands! Can’t make this 95sn up. I wonder who gave these people the Biden T-shirts. Bring back the orange man stat!
https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...-mexico-border
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
One of the better quotes on the matter:

"According to experts, Governor Cuomo has been officially deemed bad by all the experts, even though he was good just a few short weeks ago. Experts also agreed that you should agree with them or you're failing to trust the experts, which is bad."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
One of the better quotes on the matter:

"According to experts, Governor Cuomo has been officially deemed bad by all the experts, even though he was good just a few short weeks ago. Experts also agreed that you should agree with them or you're failing to trust the experts, which is bad."
Looks like we need to add this guy to the list.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...k?s=mobile_app
And this guy, the one the grifter wanted to appoint to head the Space Force.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...j24-story.html
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-03-2021, 10:20 AM Reply   
Biden is to old to golf. He can play bingo in the oval office.

I would rather wake up to stupid tweets than;
Jobs being killed
Gas prices spiking
illegals flooding in
Childrens books being canceled
TDS over a potato

Etc.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Biden is to old to golf. He can play bingo in the oval office.

I would rather wake up to stupid tweets than;
Jobs being killed
Gas prices spiking
illegals flooding in
Childrens books being canceled
TDS over a potato

Etc.
Bingo! ok, i chuckled. lol. He does play tho.
https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...y-golf-121244/
Got a link to Biden canceling Dr. Seuss? I read a real article that stated the publisher decided not continue publishing 6 titles due to insensitive content. IDK, does not affect me, as much as i enjoy the rhymes, I dont read them anymore, you? Still dozens to choose from.
The Potato head is the same, decision by Hasbro. You want to blame Biden? lol. Is there a Breaking FOX link?
Havnt seen the news? Oil is slowly going away, just like coal is. The pipeline jobs i assume you are referring to, mostly temporary and Canadian. We are moving on to better less polluting options. There will be new better jobs, expect some actual infrastructure improvements and jobs. https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahha...h=39573abf6071
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like we need to add this guy to the list.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...k?s=mobile_app
And this guy, the one the grifter wanted to appoint to head the Space Force.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...j24-story.html
Translation: Look look look over here! Quick!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation: Look look look over here! Quick!
Yeah, exact same reaction liberals had w/ Cuomo. Hypocrite.
Pelosi,
https://www.econotimes.com/Nancy-Pel...edible-1603476
AOC,
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ut/ar-BB1e73jG
Biden,
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...se/ar-BB1e7Zdi

Makes you look like an idiot dude.