Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-13-2018, 2:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^^ Marks^^^^ post has to go down as on of the all time greatest!
Yeah, keep making fun of the people that actually served this country out of one side of your face. And then recite how pro-American and pro-military you are out of the other.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-13-2018, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Really? Lol. So, I take it you were the acting hall monitor when you were regularly beat up in school. Telling someone to commit a crime is always a crime? Never heard of that. Does it depend on the crime? What is the charge? What if you don’t know it’s a crime? Are you still guilty? What is the actual offense? How bout I tell my buddy to light a fire cracker in Cali on 4th of July? Am I goin to the greybar motel for it? Is this just how your liberal utopia works? Do I need to just shut up and fall in line?

Most importantly, what was Trump’s crime here?
Avoiding the always and never absolutes, yes, telling someone to commit a crime -- or more accurately, directing them to commit a crime, and facilitating the commission of that crime -- can be a crime in and of itself. This is how mob bosses get charged even though it's their minions who commit the crimes.

No, ignorance of the law is not a defense. It really only matters to show you did the act with intent, not that you knew that the act was a crime when you did it.

If you tell your friend to light a firecracker and you give him the money to go buy it and he does it and calamity then ensues, then yeah, I'd definitely be thinking about lawyering up. "Everybody does it" isn't a defense. Start a forest fire with that firecracker, definitely expect to go to jail.

So far it sounds like Trump's crime is conspiracy to commit a campaign finance violation. There may also be witness tampering or conspiracy charges with regard to getting people to lie to the FBI and congress on his behalf.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2018, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

So far it sounds like Trump's crime is conspiracy to commit a campaign finance violation. There may also be witness tampering or conspiracy charges with regard to getting people to lie to the FBI and congress on his behalf.
If he didn't pay from any campaign funds he was in his right to pay hush money, it happens all the time. I've seen zero allegations there was any witness tampering or getting anyone to lie to the FBI. Flynn's case just got put on hold & Mueller accused of misconduct by the judge & has till Friday to turn over all docs including the FBI interview of Flynn where they denied him a lawyer & told him it was all off the record. That doesn't sit well with the judge my money we're about to see his case tossed out. As for Congress. Who from the Trump admin has testified before congress? Unless I missed something it's all been the other side who's been before congress.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-13-2018, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
If he didn't pay from any campaign funds he was in his right to pay hush money, it happens all the time. I've seen zero allegations there was any witness tampering or getting anyone to lie to the FBI. Flynn's case just got put on hold & Mueller accused of misconduct by the judge & has till Friday to turn over all docs including the FBI interview of Flynn where they denied him a lawyer & told him it was all off the record. That doesn't sit well with the judge my money we're about to see his case tossed out. As for Congress. Who from the Trump admin has testified before congress? Unless I missed something it's all been the other side who's been before congress.

One of the charges Cohen plead guilty to was lying to Congress.... about contacts with Russia.

Re Flynn, that seems like a soft “defense” to me... oh wait you mean you already know I lying? I don’t really see that going anywhere.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2018, 5:56 AM Reply   
I'll also add, I don't think they got dick out of Cohen or he wouldn't be doing 3 years. Time will tell & I don't exactly like Trump but even with all these connect the dots so far we've seen nothing that will lead to charges or impeachment.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2018, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
One of the charges Cohen plead guilty to was lying to Congress.... about contacts with Russia.

Re Flynn, that seems like a soft “defense” to me... oh wait you mean you already know I lying? I don’t really see that going anywhere.
I forgot that Cohen to congress.

Entrapment regardless of who, is illegal. If there is misconduct by the prosecution, it's illegal. And Cohens lie to congress does not do any damage to Trump, it was Cohens decision to deny the deal with Russia did not end prior to it being clear Trump will be the nominee. There is no crime with that, there was a crime Cohen lied. There was nothing illegal about the venture they were pursuing with Russia it just looked bad. Flynn; being told if he got a lawyer the FBI would escalate the matter to the DOJ & they were just talking, entrapment. Flynn like about a meeting that was never illegal, or he would have been charged with that. He lied that the meeting didn't happen, shame on him for not having legal counsel & claiming he can't recall, I can't remember, my lawyers don't want me to answer that. Instead he was dumb enough to do what he did because he knew what he did wasn't illegal. I get your point about finding other crimes to take down gangsters, but Flynn also made clear the only reason he was pleading guilty was he couldn't afford the legal fees & already lost his house. If he would have lawyered up I doubt we'd even be having this conversation.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 12-13-2018 at 6:07 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2018, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You and mark have this on your computers, yet you accuse others of being gay? Interesting.
It’s on your computer too, genius.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2018, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, keep making fun of the people that actually served this country out of one side of your face. And then recite how pro-American and pro-military you are out of the other.
I have in no way made fun of anyone except YOU. Get that through your thick, liberal skull.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2018, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'll also add, I don't think they got dick out of Cohen or he wouldn't be doing 3 years. Time will tell & I don't exactly like Trump but even with all these connect the dots so far we've seen nothing that will lead to charges or impeachment.
Agreed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2018, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Avoiding the always and never absolutes, yes, telling someone to commit a crime -- or more accurately, directing them to commit a crime, and facilitating the commission of that crime -- can be a crime in and of itself. This is how mob bosses get charged even though it's their minions who commit the crimes.

No, ignorance of the law is not a defense. It really only matters to show you did the act with intent, not that you knew that the act was a crime when you did it.

If you tell your friend to light a firecracker and you give him the money to go buy it and he does it and calamity then ensues, then yeah, I'd definitely be thinking about lawyering up. "Everybody does it" isn't a defense. Start a forest fire with that firecracker, definitely expect to go to jail.

Wait. You just added that I gave him money and calamity ensued. How bout I just told him to light it and that’s it?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2018, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Markj, seriously with all the "you're gay" comments I'm starting to think your in the closet...
He's does seem a bit obsessed with the D. And Grant is totally on board with it as well.

BTW, if there is anyone on this forum that comes off as unhinged it's Delta. While immaturity is prevalent among some here, Delta's language is the closet thing to mental illness I see here. He claims half of America is evil and would like to see it come to arms. That's pretty sick.

BTW, if CA is so bad why don't you guys who hate it there move? I sure wouldn't want to live there. High taxes and high cost of living. I've worked for 4 CA companies in the last 25 years. All from Florida where taxes are low. Go live in a low tax state and make money there. Seems like an obvious solution.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-13-2018, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
BTW, if CA is so bad why don't you guys who hate it there move? I sure wouldn't want to live there. High taxes and high cost of living. I've worked for 4 CA companies in the last 25 years. All from Florida where taxes are low. Go live in a low tax state and make money there. Seems like an obvious solution.
I moved out of Cali 12 years ago, never regretted it for a second.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-13-2018, 9:04 AM Reply   
Wake: “Lighten up Francis”
https://youtu.be/iN-aXzpQUdw
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2018, 9:13 AM Reply   
Ohhhhhhh, Comey now admitting their decision to send agents to talk to Flynn was not standard & broke protocol. Your wet dreams are falling apart before your eyes. I look forward to this thread evolving as things actually transpire out side of the parroting of the pundits that goes on here.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-13-2018, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Question: Fly, when you have a Ant problem, Do you pick up and Move out of your home and to a different state? OR do you simply remove the sugar or food & water source causing them to want to come inside? A Wall is part of keeping the Ants out of your home but removing the “social services” & benefits these Migrants come here for us part of a complete imagration policy. What’s so hard to understand? If your not here legally you should receive ZERO, Nothing, Nadda, Zip! The only thing you should get is a free ride to the boarder,

Yes Ca has its “Places” but it also has large sections that are very “Un California”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2018, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
He's does seem a bit obsessed with the D. And Grant is totally on board with it as well.

BTW, if there is anyone on this forum that comes off as unhinged it's Delta. While immaturity is prevalent among some here, Delta's language is the closet thing to mental illness I see here. He claims half of America is evil and would like to see it come to arms. That's pretty sick.

Hey that’s our business. Don’t ask, don’t tell. Lol

Delta, for the most part represents a huge part of the population. It’s dummies like you that still can’t understand how Trump won. Face it. You never will because you don’t have the bandwidth. Being from Florida, I would think you had a clue. Guess not.

Oh yeah we should all move to Floriduh. Where the air is so humid, you can cut it with a knife. Fl is also the only state with news stories that regularly top Cali’s stories. White trash is the number one race there. Bunch of cousin humpin hillbillies dodging alligators. Look, there is no better climate on earth that’s better than what we have in NorCal. I’m just willing to pay the price of admission.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2018, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
I moved out of Cali 12 years ago, never regretted it for a second.
Speaking on behalf of everyone in the state, THANK YOU!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2018, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
It’s dummies like you that still can’t understand how Trump won. Face it.
I totally understand why Trump won. Because there are a lot of gullible angry people out there.

Quote:
Where the air is so humid, you can cut it with a knife.
We have this thing called AC here. I know you guys in CA can't afford to run it, but electricity is cheap here.

Quote:
Fl is also the only state with news stories that regularly top Cali’s stories. White trash is the number one race there. Bunch of cousin humpin hillbillies dodging alligators.
So the media has once again duped you. True we have lots of knuckledragging hicks here, but in general they cause little trouble compared with the rest of the nation. I don't see anyone on this forum who lives in FL continually b*tch'n about FL.

Quote:
Look, there is no better climate on earth that’s better than what we have in NorCal. I’m just willing to pay the price of admission.
Fair enough. I like the climate out there too. There are a lot of things I like when I visit. But not enough to get all bitter about my surroundings.

Plus I'm very fond of the warm weather because my main thing to do is wakeboard.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2018, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ohhhhhhh, Comey now admitting their decision to send agents to talk to Flynn was not standard & broke protocol. Your wet dreams are falling apart before your eyes. I look forward to this thread evolving as things actually transpire out side of the parroting of the pundits that goes on here.
Whats the correct term? Oh that's right, nothing Burger. The FBI aren't required to give Flynn meranda rights because he wasn't under arrest. Even Ben Shapiro says its a nothing burger.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2018, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Question: Fly, when you have a Ant problem, Do you pick up and Move out of your home and to a different state? OR do you simply remove the sugar or food & water source causing them to want to come inside? A Wall is part of keeping the Ants out of your home but removing the “social services” & benefits these Migrants come here for us part of a complete imagration policy. What’s so hard to understand? If your not here legally you should receive ZERO, Nothing, Nadda, Zip! The only thing you should get is a free ride to the boarder,

Yes Ca has its “Places” but it also has large sections that are very “Un California”
Trust me a wall does not keep out ants. However you are on to something. If you make employers verify the authenticity of documents and prosecute the employers who don't, then there wouldn't be any jobs to attract the "ants".

And I am a "boarder". Pay for gas or cable pass. No need for a free ride. Besides nothing on the border here except water and more red states.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2018, 1:11 PM Reply   
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...th-of-november

What the heck, I thought the whole point of the conservative agenda was to balance the books, not make it worse. Surely these turkeys can do better than Obama, it's almost as if Trumps specialty is to bankrupt everything he touches.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2018, 2:18 PM Reply   
Republicans love using the country's credit card to make themselves look good. Any research of the change in deficit spending between Rep and Dem administrations will support that. Reagan, GWBush, and now Trump. The exception was "read my lips, no new taxes" who saw the light and avoided the Rep trend. And guess what.... He only lasted one term.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2018, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Surely these turkeys can do better than Obama
Can you elaborate on what you thought Obama did wrong WRT deficit spending? Because the facts don't indicate that the turkeys have a chance of doing better than Obama.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2018, 2:38 PM Reply   
That 1.4T deficit was the budget passed during the Bush administration. Over the course of Obama's term he lowered the deficit spending in half. If you have a complaint, it's that Obama didn't reduce deficit spending fast enough. If that's your complaint then I can't imagine how you expect turkeys who only know how to raise deficit spending to do better than Obama.
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2018, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you have a complaint, it's that Obama didn't reduce deficit spending fast enough.
Yes that's my complaint. At the end of a 10 year bull run you should be banking surpluses preparing for the next cyclical down turn.

And no I don't expect Trump to balance the books he is a cretin but those fools in the senate signed off on the budget too. Maybe Mexico will top up the deficit after they pay for the wall?

Seriously I don't get the point of republicans if they can't balance the books, they are terrible on social issues, they have to be better at finical issues otherwise they have nothing going for them.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2018, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
I forgot that Cohen to congress.

Entrapment regardless of who, is illegal. If there is misconduct by the prosecution, it's illegal. And Cohens lie to congress does not do any damage to Trump, it was Cohens decision to deny the deal with Russia did not end prior to it being clear Trump will be the nominee. There is no crime with that, there was a crime Cohen lied. There was nothing illegal about the venture they were pursuing with Russia it just looked bad. Flynn; being told if he got a lawyer the FBI would escalate the matter to the DOJ & they were just talking, entrapment. Flynn like about a meeting that was never illegal, or he would have been charged with that. He lied that the meeting didn't happen, shame on him for not having legal counsel & claiming he can't recall, I can't remember, my lawyers don't want me to answer that. Instead he was dumb enough to do what he did because he knew what he did wasn't illegal. I get your point about finding other crimes to take down gangsters, but Flynn also made clear the only reason he was pleading guilty was he couldn't afford the legal fees & already lost his house. If he would have lawyered up I doubt we'd even be having this conversation.
That is not entrapment nor misconduct. Less than a week after trumps inauguration the FBI contacted Flynn because he had been having conversations with the Russians during the transition between Obama /Trump admins. FBI warned trump his Nat'l Sec. Chief was compromised. Trump sat on his hands. Obama had already warned Trump about Flynn and that he was under investigation. Chris Wray, head of FBI called Flynn for a meeting to discuss. He advised Flynn that he was sending 2 agents and that would be it unless Flynn wanted lawyers present, if so Wray would need to send Lawyers. Flynn said he would meet solo. Flynn was the United States National Security advisor and former Army Lt. General, a life time of Govt work.... seems he would understand it important to be truthful with the FBI. Appears that would be giving Flynn too much credit. How is that entrapment? Are you really giving advice that our highest govt officials should claim something other than the truth? WTF. Maybe Flynn shouldn't have been discussing sanctions with Russians. What Flynn did was illegal, yet it wasnt a big deal. He was acting on behalf of the incoming pres and didn't want Russia to retaliate for obamas sanctions on Russia. If he didn't lie this episode would all be a nothing burger. Ever hear the phrase, the cover-up is worse than the crime? Why would Flynn lie about meeting with Russians re sanctions when it wasnt a big deal. Was it trumps other Russian ties? Trump was SO defiant in his statements that he had nothing with Russia...then Sessions admitted he lied about meeting with Russians. Trumps looking worse. Then the Don Jr meeting came out. More trump lying...and moving the goal post. Trump looking more guilty. Then the Moscow project. and on and on and on. A new Russia connection weekly, that trump continued to lie about each and every time. Trump continues defiantly NO RUSSIA! Then he meets in Finland and says in front of the world....he believes Putin over the US intelligence orgs. See any trend? Im not even bringing up trumps request on the WikiLeaks drops during the campaign or Steeles work, aka in Hannity speak the Clinton bought and paid for dossier, lol. Flynn pleaded GUILTY because he was, he tried to save his butt from incarceration his family from embarrassment and because it was right and he wasnt a career criminal. There is also that little late after the fact filing by Flynn because he was working for the Turkish Govt while double dipping in the US as Sec Council.

Ive been a few places, cant imagine living anywhere other than CA. Been to Florida 5-6 times, it was always fun. Their warm weather is different than in CA, and by next year I will have installed my own solar panels and never think about the cost of elec again. Yes Delta, im doing it myself instead of how weak, stupid, city bred SJW pussies liberals just call Solar City.

Cohen originally was not cooperating with the Special Council. He went to the WH and told trump and his attys what he planned to say to congress, he was going to lie. They did not advise him not to lie. He went to congress and lied.

This is how far the GOP has fallen. "Trump didn't pay with campaign money so its not a crime". not true, but whatever. It is now completely ok to be married to your third wife, openly cheat on her with porn stars and playboy skanks (Smocking hot ones) then pay them off so they dont open their mouth about it. Trump isn alone. As soon as he was the repub nominee, Trump put Steve Wynn in charge of finance at RNC. Then the sexual misconduct of Wynn popped up its dirty little head and he resigned, resigned from his casino too. Trump also put Elliot Broidy for deputy of finance at RNC, he also was caught red-handed with a pregnant Penthouse model. Broidy was married too so he had Mike Cohen (you remember him) write up a contract to pay her off $1.6 M and her silence. Who else did Trump put in charge of Finance at the RNC??? Mike Cohen! Who just plead guilty to several felonies. Christians and the religious right sure researched their candidate well. Does it not concern anyone supporting trump who he surrounds himself with? He has proven he is no different or perhaps much worse. Follow the trail, this is who he has always been. Be wary who you support and be sure you know the character of the man.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2018, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seriously I don't get the point of republicans if they can't balance the books, they are terrible on social issues, they have to be better at finical issues otherwise they have nothing going for them.
Got the trump base of believers.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-13-2018, 4:02 PM Reply   
Wow retards are TRIGERD
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2018, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow retards are TRIGERD
Don't care that the government is mismanaging your money? Weird.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-13-2018, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
He just felt the need to tell us he's triggered.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 8:28 AM Reply   
Just another example of how leftists continue to ruin our culture. I challenge you to read this without wanting to wring a leftist’s neck. The irony is that it happened to a lib.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cali...232402437.html
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-14-2018, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph: government has been Mismanaging our money for Years, why would I be “outraged” now. The Washington swamp is deep and thick of swamp creatures. Honestly I’m surprised Trump has been able to get as much done as he has, So many people gunning against the President.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
I totally understand why Trump won. Because there are a lot of gullible angry people out there.

We have this thing called AC here. I know you guys in CA can't afford to run it, but electricity is cheap here.

So the media has once again duped you. True we have lots of knuckledragging hicks here, but in general they cause little trouble compared with the rest of the nation. I don't see anyone on this forum who lives in FL continually b*tch'n about FL.

Fair enough. I like the climate out there too. There are a lot of things I like when I visit. But not enough to get all bitter about my surroundings.

Plus I'm very fond of the warm weather because my main thing to do is wakeboard.
More quality people from Florida. I guess they’re not ALL white trash. Do you people eat a lot of beans down there? Can’t remember if I posted this already or not.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/flor...124939089.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 12:54 PM Reply   
Herr Furrer actually asked Chris Christie to be chief of staff LOL. He of course declined.

White house did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The white house pastry chef immediately sighed in relief.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-of-staff-role
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of course you don't care. You're a hypocrite.

You just show the delusion of the far-right. Like illegal immigrants are going to risk deportation to go and vote illegally in an election they likely care little about.
Not a hypocrite. I think democrats should be wiped out. You are dangerous delusional UN first people. The more I hear your talking points, the less I believe you are a human. Humans at least have the ability to process common sense, history, human nature, etc. I see none of those qualities. Illegals care a whole lot about it. California goes out of there way to allow them to vote and if they don't vote, their children will be voting their wishes within 18 years.

Oopsss too late. Don't have to wait. They already have. That is why California is now plus 3 million to the democrats in just the time I moved out here. Of course you are going to come back with "but their children are citizens" bull crap. I say that because we have had exactly this discussion before. This whole discussion just will re-enforce even more to me that you are a dangerous delusional one worlder.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 4:01 PM Reply   
Lol, there there Rod. Just because you guys have alienated just about everybody doesn't mean that you have to freak out and resort to genocide.

Asian Americans are a growing chunk of voters that have shifted blue because the gop has left them behind just as it did me 20 years ago.

My good friends started a grassroots PAC this year that focused on getting out the asian vote for dems in 3 orange county districts (including that turd rorbacher's - they helped flip all 3).

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/12/65639...-red-districts
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Actually voter fraud is not the crime here. Its election fraud. There is a difference. Voters did not attempt to deceive in the election in NC. The GOP candidate, Mark Harris hired a convicted felon to "assist" in his campaign. https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...r-800-absentee
Why would "illegals" try to push for laws that match mexico? Isnt that what they are escaping?
I dont think you can limit it to ex-Democrat presidents who gain wealth after their term.

Agree 100%. Kids today commit suicide for the lightest of reasons, by my generations standards. Just happened to a close family member this past summer. She was 17.

Yes, im sure they are faking it to condition the others. Sheesh.

Why must the crimes be Russia related? Anyone committing crime should be punished, right?
Convicted felons like the ones that the democrat party have gone to bat for inorder to let them vote?

Why wouldn't illegals want laws that match Mexico? Free healthcare and college education. It is all those things have ruined mexico's economy but sound wonderful right?

Why do the crimes have to be Russian related? Isn't that what you guys were screaming about? Or was that just a ruse to stir up crap/ throw a fit?

You really do not want a police state simply looking for crimes because you have committed a crime. Our constitution is set up to protect people from the state because it is a slippery vertical slope when the government starts looking for you. You most likely have committed 3 crimes this year and don't even know it. All we need to do is put out a government agency to sit you down and question you until one story does not match your own account or your neighbors and boom, you are doing 1 to 3 in the fed. This is why I consider you democrats to be dangerous. Arguing that the government should be able to look for any and all crime when that want is dangerous and authoritarian. You democrats are all about authoritarianism these days. Well actually since forever considering every law you like to pass is about taking something away from people and using the might of the government to do it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol, there there Rod. Just because you guys have alienated just about everybody doesn't mean that you have to freak out and resort to genocide.

Asian Americans are a growing chunk of voters that have shifted blue because the gop has left them behind just as it did me 20 years ago.

My good friends started a grassroots PAC this year that focused on getting out the asian vote for dems in 3 orange county districts (including that turd rorbacher's - they helped flip all 3).

I have not alienated anyone except open border democrats. Almost every singe traditional democrat area in the country has turned Republican. Only places left are the over populated inbred cities. What flipped all three is the new law that allows common citiizens to go door to door and help people fill out their ballots and take them to the vote counters 3 weeks after the election. That is what changed it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 4:09 PM Reply   
Got it... so in Roddyworld

1) convicted felons voting - BAD (because they tend to vote blue)
2) convicted felons illegally harvesting ballots and destroying valid voter ballots - GOOD (because he did it for the red team)
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have not alienated anyone except open border democrats. Almost every singe traditional democrat area in the country has turned Republican. Only places left are the over populated inbred cities. What flipped all three is the new law that allows common citiizens to go door to door and help people fill out their ballots and take them to the vote counters 3 weeks after the election. That is what changed it.
I didn't say you, I said the gop. If you think this shift is due to illegal immigrant voting you are delusional, because I know you are good at math.

And we know you are for vote suppression - it's the only way to fight such a shift when one's party just continues to retreat into their racist/sexist corner.

Hopefully once the gop gets done with its death throes it can be reborn with some true fiscal conservatives that aren't hung up on two chicks kissing like our resident troll here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

Besides, I figured if I talk in your 1932 German/ democrat overtones, it may sink in.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Besides, I figured if I talk in your 1932 German/ democrat overtones, it may sink in.
Projection! Right out of the nazi playbook. Well played.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't say you, I said the gop. If you think this shift is due to illegal immigrant voting you are delusional, because I know you are good at math.

And we know you are for vote suppression - it's the only way to fight such a shift when one's party just continues to retreat into their racist/sexist corner.

Hopefully once the gop gets done with its death throes it can be reborn with some true fiscal conservatives that aren't hung up on two chicks kissing like our resident troll here.

It is absolutely about illegals and their children (who should not have been here). I guess you never studied history and the past warnings about those who realize they can vote for money from the treasury. That is exactly what we have.

That is not voter suppression and this is where we will never ever agree. Voting was set up to be 1 day a year period. It was done so you can not game the system. You can not go down to your elderly grandmother and fill out her ballot. You can not take someones spare ballot and fill it out. You can not know the answer and then collect enough ballots to win. You democrats are turning this into a banana republic.

Racist sexist corner huh. Why is it the only people who talk about sexism and racism are democrats? Republicans did not fight for special rights. They fought for equal rights. voting for anything else is racist and sexist.

Funny thing is, you have that type of Republican right now. His name is Trump. He is actually the first president who was for gay rights and worked a lot in the black communities. But, he is a Republican so he is a racist and anti gay right? It does not matter who is a Republican, if they are for the US first and equal rights, then the democrats will continue to march in the streets, beat up people and bitch every damn day.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Projection! Right out of the nazi playbook. Well played.
Of course. I figured I needed to start speaking democrat to you so you can understand
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-14-2018, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Humans at least have the ability to process common sense, history, human nature, etc. I see none of those qualities.
The POTUS campaign manager is awaiting sentencing.
The POTUS campaign mangers deputy, Rick Gates pleaded guilty and is cooperating w/ special council.
His campaign is under investigation.
His personal lawyer was just sentenced to 3+ years in Fed prison and is cooperating w/ special council. His testimony calls trump a co conspirator in Fed campaign crime.
His private corporation is under investigation as are his adult kids.
His Family trus//foundationt is under investigation.
His inaugural committee is under investigation.
Those(Steve Wynn, Broidy) he put in charge of Finance at RNC both have been forced to quit over sexual misconduct.
His administration is under investigation.
His 1st Natl security advisor has admitted lying to fbi about Russian connection and awaiting sentencing.
Another of his Foreign advisors got out of Jail this week.
His transition team is under investigation.
He has completely surrounded himself with felons, those awaiting trial or sentencing, and other criminals.
He discredits and demeans law enforcement virtually daily in grade school tweets.
Did I mention he has lied to the American people more than any president in history?

Sooo…
What does common sense tell you?
Human nature states you surround yourself with those like yourself for comfort.
History tells us Nixon was a disgrace.
What will trump look like in history books?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
It is absolutely about illegals and their children (who should not have been here). I guess you never studied history and the past warnings about those who realize they can vote for money from the treasury. That is exactly what we have.

That is not voter suppression and this is where we will never ever agree. Voting was set up to be 1 day a year period. It was done so you can not game the system. You can not go down to your elderly grandmother and fill out her ballot. You can not take someones spare ballot and fill it out. You can not know the answer and then collect enough ballots to win. You democrats are turning this into a banana republic.

Racist sexist corner huh. Why is it the only people who talk about sexism and racism are democrats? Republicans did not fight for special rights. They fought for equal rights. voting for anything else is racist and sexist.

Funny thing is, you have that type of Republican right now. His name is Trump. He is actually the first president who was for gay rights and worked a lot in the black communities. But, he is a Republican so he is a racist and anti gay right? It does not matter who is a Republican, if they are for the US first and equal rights, then the democrats will continue to march in the streets, beat up people and bitch every damn day.
You are as delusional as your GEOTUS (but not really since I know you are too smart to believe half this tripe).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
The delusional red states will remove any history books that are anti-furrer lol.

This from the same idiots that bitch and moan about participation trophies but will melt down at the idea of removing confederate statues - the grandest participation trophies ever conceived.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
The delusional red states will remove any history books that are anti-furrer lol.

This from the same idiots that bitch and moan about participation trophies but will melt down at the idea of removing confederate statues - the grandest participation trophies ever conceived.
I am not sure going to war and risking life is the same as little Billy no able to play with the big kids.

Only people I see trying to ban things and destroy history are democrats (aka taliban)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are as delusional as your GEOTUS (but not really since I know you are too smart to believe half this tripe).
I believe all of it. I have never seen so much sexism and racism in all my life until I moved to California. Everything is about color, who you sleep with, and so on. You really should try hanging out more in those ignorant fly over states more. Blacks and whites get along pretty well compared to Kalifornia.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I believe all of it. I have never seen so much sexism and racism in all my life until I moved to California. Everything is about color, who you sleep with, and so on. You really should try hanging out more in those ignorant fly over states more. Blacks and whites get along pretty well compared to Kalifornia.
XD yes for sure as long as you're not black haha

you crack me up. I spent my first 18 summers in rural texas with my grandparents. things are just fine as long as folks "know their place."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
The POTUS campaign manager is awaiting sentencing.
The POTUS campaign mangers deputy, Rick Gates pleaded guilty and is cooperating w/ special council.
His campaign is under investigation.
His personal lawyer was just sentenced to 3+ years in Fed prison and is cooperating w/ special council. His testimony calls trump a co conspirator in Fed campaign crime.
His private corporation is under investigation as are his adult kids.
His Family trus//foundationt is under investigation.
His inaugural committee is under investigation.
Those(Steve Wynn, Broidy) he put in charge of Finance at RNC both have been forced to quit over sexual misconduct.
His administration is under investigation.
His 1st Natl security advisor has admitted lying to fbi about Russian connection and awaiting sentencing.
Another of his Foreign advisors got out of Jail this week.
His transition team is under investigation.
He has completely surrounded himself with felons, those awaiting trial or sentencing, and other criminals.
He discredits and demeans law enforcement virtually daily in grade school tweets.
Did I mention he has lied to the American people more than any president in history?

Sooo…
What does common sense tell you?
Human nature states you surround yourself with those like yourself for comfort.
History tells us Nixon was a disgrace.
Let me get this straight. The democrats start a phoney investigation based on a paid for document by a foreign spy. They use false information to get illegal FISA warrants and you are going to use the fact that people are under investigation to smear a persons character? Most of the "convictions" you quote have nothing to do with the original fake investigation in the first place but where mostly all about the "facts" not adding up from one interview to another. Wow. You and your democrat pals are dangerous. You also realize that most presidents don't really know these people personally. They are usually professional political personal from either party. It is not like they are all friends.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-14-2018, 5:02 PM Reply   
Quote:

you crack me up. I spent my first 18 summers in rural texas with my grandparents. things are just fine as long as folks "know their place."
Well that was rural Texas. That also put you in the 1970's and it did not mean you knew everyone in Texas. Try Indiana where Raider fans would come back and say they want to raise their kids there because the people were so nice. My wife cried when got back off the plane from Indiana because it was immediate crazy people here. We would have black people some up and shoot the crap with us and you could not even tell the homeless people were homeless. Completely different vibe. You have lived in California too long and think that everyone in the country sees everything by color and sex like you do.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 5:19 PM Reply   
1970s? I turned 18 in 1995 broham.

Many of the folks my mom grew up with are the nicest folks I've ever known. They'd also flip (and have) if they knew I didn't marry a white chick.

Many of them are pieces of chit like this (this is the town my mom grew up in):
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ory-story.html

Let me know how many stories you find with those roles reversed. Or these (just about 40 minutes down the road):
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/09/u...s-killing.html

I've been lucky to grow up in and live in extremely diverse communities, including living abroad for a bit. There is a big difference between seeing everything in terms of color and sex (not even sure what that really means) and being aware of times and places where they are an issue. Adults can do the latter without falling into the former.

I knew Wilford Penny, that piece of chit scumbag mayor:
"These guys were drinking, and this guy [Johnson] liked to dance. I'm not surprised when they get to drinking and use the n-word. The black boy was somewhere he shouldn't have been, although they brought him out there.""

Boys will be boys was the sentiment around town. Sure folks will hold the door open for them but when push comes to shove black folks are still seen as less than worthless.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
His name is Trump. He is actually the first president who was for gay rights and worked a lot in the black communities.
You've moved beyond delusion at this point...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-14-2018, 8:21 PM Reply   
Grifters going to gift.
https://youtu.be/bNU0VBxvLIk
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:

b

Last edited by markj; 12-14-2018 at 8:36 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-14-2018, 9:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Grifters going to gift.
https://youtu.be/bNU0VBxvLIk
It’s a family affair.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-14-2018, 11:32 PM Reply   
I always get such a kick out of any libtard on this thread calling any repub a hypocrite for any reason. It’s like Opposite Day every time. Case in point:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...175618634.html
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-15-2018, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not a hypocrite. I think democrats should be wiped out. You are dangerous delusional UN first people. The more I hear your talking points, the less I believe you are a human. Humans at least have the ability to process common sense, history, human nature, etc. I see none of those qualities. Illegals care a whole lot about it. California goes out of there way to allow them to vote and if they don't vote, their children will be voting their wishes within 18 years.

Oopsss too late. Don't have to wait. They already have. That is why California is now plus 3 million to the democrats in just the time I moved out here. Of course you are going to come back with "but their children are citizens" bull crap. I say that because we have had exactly this discussion before. This whole discussion just will re-enforce even more to me that you are a dangerous delusional one worlder.
Dude, WTF is wrong with you? You used to have some (somewhat) rational viewpoints, now you just sound like a guy that is ready to grab a Tiki torch and take to the streets.

Speaking of "common sense", you have zero in that department. For you to pin all of the woes of this country on one political party just displays you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. If CA is so bad to you, why don't you move? Oh that's right, you are sucking on that state govt. teet you claim to despise. More hypocrisy on your part.

Personally, I think dumbfuks like you are the ones that need "wiping out". Fortunately for this country, guys like you are a dying breed. Once your generation is gone, this country will hopefully be able to forget this era in our history, where we got dangerously close to being like the country in the movie Idiocracy. Trump is your President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. Only the mentally-challenged would think that a guy, whose only claim to fame is being a reality TV show star, would be a great president.

You are the textbook example of a hypocrite. You earned that crown, now wear it proudly.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-15-2018, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
I always get such a kick out of any libtard on this thread calling any repub a hypocrite for any reason. It’s like Opposite Day every time. Case in point:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...175618634.html
How old are you? 12? Only a child (or a dumbass like Rod) would use the ole, "Well the Democrats did it, so it's okay for the Republicans". Just a glaring example of what is wrong with this country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2018, 5:58 AM Reply   
^^^Unhinged this early in the morning on a weekend? I’m sure you’re a ton of fun to be around.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-15-2018, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
My puny brain always gets triggered when any libtard on this thread is calling any repub a hypocrite for any reason.
Fixed it for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2018, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
fixed it for you.
lol.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-15-2018, 12:11 PM Reply   
More fraud by the Trump family. Nothing but grifters coasting on Don the con’s dad’s money and fleet of lawyers. Hope they sue the chit out of them in civil court.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/15/u...gtype=Homepage
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-16-2018, 7:01 PM Reply   
Does he not know the difference, or is he just comfortable knowing his followers don’t care if he lies?

Also, by calling Cohen a rat he’s admitting that he’s telling the truth lol
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-17-2018, 8:17 AM Reply   
Wes: has daddy made you mad? You should go make your self a hot chocolate and curl up with a copy of Mike Obama’s new book. I’m sure chapter or 2 in you should start feeling better. Speaking of Mike Obama. They gave 65 million dollars advance for that book. LOL. Mike Obama was speaking at SAP in SanJose last week. Dumb Ass people sold out that place and payed between $400 and $1800 a seat to listen to that mad black woman speak. Wow!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 8:20 AM Reply   
Mike Obama??? LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 8:22 AM Reply   
Okay this one is priceless. I’ll just throw this chunk of red meat out there for y’all to chew on.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/vand...182433920.html
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-17-2018, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay this one is priceless. I’ll just throw this chunk of red meat out there for y’all to chew on.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/vand...182433920.html
I'm confused that your posting this one... Are you on the side of "Santa is not Black" or on the side of "only a colossal D-bag would destroy someones inflatable Santa"?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-17-2018, 9:42 AM Reply   
Figured I show the current list of "I hire only the best"

John Kelly - A retired Marine Corps general, Kelly was hired as White House chief of staff to bring order to the chaotic Trump White House, but ultimately fell out with his boss. Trump announced on Dec. 8 that Kelly would leave at year-end.

Matthew Whitaker - Appointed acting attorney general in November, Whitaker is already on track to leave.

Jeff Sessions - After months of being attacked and ridiculed by the president for recusing himself from the Mueller prove, the former Alabama Republican senator was finally forced out as attorney general on Nov. 7.

Nikki Haley - She said on Oct. 9 that she would step down at the end of the year as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

Don McGahn - Trump said in August the White House counsel would leave amid strains between the two over the Mueller probe.

Scott Pruitt - The Environmental Protection Agency chief quit on July 5 under fire over a series of ethics controversies.

David Shulkin - White House officials said on March 28 that the Veterans Affairs secretary would resign.

H.R. McMaster - The national security adviser was replaced on March 22 by John Bolton.

Andrew McCabe - The deputy FBI director was fired in mid-March by Sessions.

Rex Tillerson - The secretary of state was fired by Trump on March 13 after long-standing tension between them.

Gary Cohn - The National Economic Council director and former Goldman Sachs president said on March 5 he would resign.

Hope Hicks - The White House communications director, a long-serving and trusted Trump aide, resigned on Feb. 28.

Rob Porter - The White House staff secretary resigned in February after accusations of domestic abuse from former wives.

Zinke to step down amid ethics probes

Omarosa Manigault Newman - The former reality TV star was fired as assistant to the president in December.

Richard Cordray - The CFPB director quit in November.

Tom Price - The Health and Human Services secretary quit under pressure from Trump on Sept. 29 over travel practices.

Stephen Bannon - Trump’s chief strategist was fired by Trump in mid-August after clashing with White House moderates.

Anthony Scaramucci - The White House communications director was fired by Trump in July after 10 days on the job.

Reince Priebus - Replaced as chief of staff by Kelly, Priebus lost Trump’s confidence after setbacks in Congress.

Sean Spicer - Resigned as White House press secretary in July, ending a turbulent tenure.

Walter Shaub - The head of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, who clashed with Trump, stepped down in July.

Michael Dubke - Resigned as White House communications director in May.

James Comey - The FBI director, who led the Russia probe before Mueller, was fired by Trump in May.

Katie Walsh - The deputy White House chief of staff was transferred out to a Republican activist group in March.

Michael Flynn - Resigned in February as Trump’s national security adviser. Flynn later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. He is set to be sentenced on Dec. 18.

Sally Yates - Fired in January by Trump as acting attorney general.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm confused that your posting this one... Are you on the side of "Santa is not Black" or on the side of "only a colossal D-bag would destroy someones inflatable Santa"?
Well, you're not alone. Confusion is rampant with libtards. What's most funny (and telling) is the line you drew from the story. You think someone has to think one thing or the other. Like our last POTUS, you want to draw fictitious lines in the sand and pit one group against the other while being so obtuse, that you don't realize anyone could think both things. I know Santa was never invented as black and I think the punks that knifed the inflatable Santa are just that. Punks. I can also promise you that for every black Santa getting the shiv, there are 100 white Santas getting it.

That said, I think the story has a huge amount of comedic potential. I think the picture is so ripe for a caption contest.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Figured I show the current list of "I hire only the best"

John Kelly - A retired Marine Corps general, Kelly was hired as White House chief of staff to bring order to the chaotic Trump White House, but ultimately fell out with his boss. Trump announced on Dec. 8 that Kelly would leave at year-end.

Matthew Whitaker - Appointed acting attorney general in November, Whitaker is already on track to leave.

Jeff Sessions - After months of being attacked and ridiculed by the president for recusing himself from the Mueller prove, the former Alabama Republican senator was finally forced out as attorney general on Nov. 7.

Nikki Haley - She said on Oct. 9 that she would step down at the end of the year as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

Don McGahn - Trump said in August the White House counsel would leave amid strains between the two over the Mueller probe.

Scott Pruitt - The Environmental Protection Agency chief quit on July 5 under fire over a series of ethics controversies.

David Shulkin - White House officials said on March 28 that the Veterans Affairs secretary would resign.

H.R. McMaster - The national security adviser was replaced on March 22 by John Bolton.

Andrew McCabe - The deputy FBI director was fired in mid-March by Sessions.

Rex Tillerson - The secretary of state was fired by Trump on March 13 after long-standing tension between them.

Gary Cohn - The National Economic Council director and former Goldman Sachs president said on March 5 he would resign.

Hope Hicks - The White House communications director, a long-serving and trusted Trump aide, resigned on Feb. 28.

Rob Porter - The White House staff secretary resigned in February after accusations of domestic abuse from former wives.

Zinke to step down amid ethics probes

Omarosa Manigault Newman - The former reality TV star was fired as assistant to the president in December.

Richard Cordray - The CFPB director quit in November.

Tom Price - The Health and Human Services secretary quit under pressure from Trump on Sept. 29 over travel practices.

Stephen Bannon - Trump’s chief strategist was fired by Trump in mid-August after clashing with White House moderates.

Anthony Scaramucci - The White House communications director was fired by Trump in July after 10 days on the job.

Reince Priebus - Replaced as chief of staff by Kelly, Priebus lost Trump’s confidence after setbacks in Congress.

Sean Spicer - Resigned as White House press secretary in July, ending a turbulent tenure.

Walter Shaub - The head of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, who clashed with Trump, stepped down in July.

Michael Dubke - Resigned as White House communications director in May.

James Comey - The FBI director, who led the Russia probe before Mueller, was fired by Trump in May.

Katie Walsh - The deputy White House chief of staff was transferred out to a Republican activist group in March.

Michael Flynn - Resigned in February as Trump’s national security adviser. Flynn later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. He is set to be sentenced on Dec. 18.

Sally Yates - Fired in January by Trump as acting attorney general.
Yaaaaawn.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-17-2018, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let me get this straight. The democrats start a phoney investigation based on a paid for document by a foreign spy. They use false information to get illegal FISA warrants and you are going to use the fact that people are under investigation to smear a persons character? Most of the "convictions" you quote have nothing to do with the original fake investigation in the first place but where mostly all about the "facts" not adding up from one interview to another. Wow. You and your democrat pals are dangerous. You also realize that most presidents don't really know these people personally. They are usually professional political personal from either party. It is not like they are all friends.
Looks like you are having difficulty evaluating information logically.... a little help to "get it straight:.
1. Democrats did not start the investigation. It was started by the FBI (run by Repubs).
2. Its not a phoney investigation. Its real. It began after Sessions was forced to recuse because of Russian contacts he lied about. Next, Trump fired Comey to obstruct justice. Rosenstein who oversees the investigation is a life long Republican, He worked for Ken Starr on the Whitewater investigation of Clinton. Mueller is also a lifetime Republican, ex Marine, Bronze Star and Purple heart in Nam. These two guys are only Angry Democrats if you listen to lyin POTUS and Sean Hannity his spokesman.
3. The Steele Dossier began when Republicans were looking for dirt on Trump so they could bump him out before the primaries. Democrats hired Steele AFTER Republicans didn't get what they want. So its a Republican initiated investigation.
4.Its been vetted by the IG investigation. There was no false info used to get FIAS warrants. Page was communicating with Russians. Judges were made aware of the political nature of Steele Dossier. https://www.businessinsider.com/nune...ebunked-2018-2
5. Im not just bringing up the current "investigations". You are omitting all the plea deals, the guilty verdicts the cooperation of former "trumpers". The point you may be missing is the POTUS has surrounded himself with criminals. Why?
6.Are you saying Trump doesn't really know a guy who was his personal lawyer for a dozen years?
7. The scope of the "Russian" investigation is wide. Here it is.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...sel-Russia.pdf
Remember when they impeached Clinton? There was no mention of Whitewater.

The longer you pull that MAGA hat down like Blinders the more bitter the Kool-Aid. Remember, rational thinking.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2018, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like you are having difficulty evaluating information logically.... a little help to "get it straight:.
1. Democrats did not start the investigation. It was started by the FBI (run by Repubs).
2. Its not a phoney investigation. Its real. It began after Sessions was forced to recuse because of Russian contacts he lied about. Next, Trump fired Comey to obstruct justice. Rosenstein who oversees the investigation is a life long Republican, He worked for Ken Starr on the Whitewater investigation of Clinton. Mueller is also a lifetime Republican, ex Marine, Bronze Star and Purple heart in Nam. These two guys are only Angry Democrats if you listen to lyin POTUS and Sean Hannity his spokesman.
3. The Steele Dossier began when Republicans were looking for dirt on Trump so they could bump him out before the primaries. Democrats hired Steele AFTER Republicans didn't get what they want. So its a Republican initiated investigation.
4.Its been vetted by the IG investigation. There was no false info used to get FIAS warrants. Page was communicating with Russians. Judges were made aware of the political nature of Steele Dossier. https://www.businessinsider.com/nune...ebunked-2018-2
5. Im not just bringing up the current "investigations". You are omitting all the plea deals, the guilty verdicts the cooperation of former "trumpers". The point you may be missing is the POTUS has surrounded himself with criminals. Why?
6.Are you saying Trump doesn't really know a guy who was his personal lawyer for a dozen years?
7. The scope of the "Russian" investigation is wide. Here it is.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...sel-Russia.pdf
Remember when they impeached Clinton? There was no mention of Whitewater.

The longer you pull that MAGA hat down like Blinders the more bitter the Kool-Aid. Remember, rational thinking.
WITCH HUNT. Lol.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-17-2018, 1:18 PM Reply   
Just wanted to take a minute to say to everyone:

Merry Christmas.

Even you Delta, regardless of the fact that you've said multiple times that you wish I was dead along with the rest of the democrats in the world.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2018, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:

Merry Christmas.

Even you Delta, regardless of the fact that you've said multiple times that you wish I was dead along with the rest of the democrats in the world.
Yes happy holidays, I've had lots of fun on this thread, thanks to everyone involved.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-17-2018, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL: So you guys have a lock on “Rational Thiniking”

Yes this makes total sense. Here is some of your party’s “Rational Thinking”

We have to pass the bill (Heath Care) before you can read what’s in it? “Nancy Pelosi”
https://youtu.be/NvSkeJbQy74
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, retard.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-17-2018, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL: So you guys have a lock on “Rational Thiniking”

Yes this makes total sense. Here is some of your party’s “Rational Thinking”

We have to pass the bill (Heath Care) before you can read what’s in it? “Nancy Pelosi”
https://youtu.be/NvSkeJbQy74
This is the spot where you are supposed to bring up Clinton and Benghazi or bleached servers, a Clinton bought and paid for dossier, FISA warrants... Not Healthcare when your team captains who during the midterms said they wanted to keep "pre-existing conditions" then after the vote returned to their lawsuit against Obamacare in TX. More than likely overturned soon tho. Where is the "Better healthcare" the chito promised?
Not only is your maga hat pulled down too much, its too tight too. Loosen that thing up and read instead of flailing at faux windmills.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aca-versus-ahca/

BTW, you failed to respond and actually apply any rational thinking to even one single item in the post, ... Nyet lol
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-17-2018, 4:47 PM Reply   
95: I could post many examples of Libtards & their Hypocritical double standards or what you might call democrat “rational thinking” but what good would it do? Like XXXTENTACION says. Please don’t go switching sides. LOL LOL
https://youtu.be/8aaoYbPXOPs