Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ajberry3)      Join Date: Jun 2019       10-25-2020, 1:37 PM Reply   
I know this can be a loaded question... but what are the differences between the wake behind an SANTE 210, Supra Launch V, and Outback V> (All '03-'05)
Old     (Andy_Mora)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-25-2020, 11:56 PM Reply   
I haven't been on all of those boats, but I own a 08 Moomba LSV so a little bigger than the Outback V and rode behind a friends 210. Both boats are loaded with with a few thousand pounds and are pretty maxed out. I'd say the 210 is the better of the two. That boat has a pretty good reputation for having a great wakeboard wake. It's a little harsh if you case/come up short but has a pretty good reliable wakeboard wake. My bet would be the 210 having the best wakeboard wake from the group.
Old     (e_rock32)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-31-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
I would pick them in the order you listed them in. I have ridden all of them and SAN 210 has the best shape of the 3 when weighted correctly. If you were okay going with a little bigger boat, the supra launch 22 SSV and 24 SSV have really nice wakes and are really versatile with the trim tab and has a good range of steep to mellow. The Supra launch 21V and Moomba Outback LSV both have more abrupt transitions. Not on your list, but the Malibu VLX from 2005 is probably one of my favorite wakeboard wakes.