Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-15-2018, 7:20 PM Reply   
I had a 2010 Ronix One for 6 years. It broke this year and I just replaced it with a new Murray board. I'm having a lot of trouble consistently getting good pop. I don't really get much about half the time. When I do get really good pop, it usually kind of bucks me and I'm off balance. I never had issues with the One board. Am I coming off edge early and was able to get away with it on the 3 stage rocker, and now I need to have better form with the continuous? I've ridden the Murray 3 times now. The last time I was doing a little better, but I haven't struggled this much for air in about 15 years. I haven't been able to get video yet to see if I can determine what's going on. Any thoughts? I went from a 146 One to a 150 Murray. I'm 6'1" and 210 lbs. Boat is an X2 with around 2000 pounds ballast.