Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-12-2022, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I do care about the environment, but only to a realistic cost of human life and quality of life. There has to be balance. I am not a liberal, hence not an "elite" as my skin color or economic status does not define me or does it elevate me above anyone of any stature. All people are equal! I am not an oppressor or a victim.
blame
Biden
I am all for moving forward with cleaner forms of energy and transportation, but not by closing pipelines, killing our energy independence, lowering our national sercurity, creating crushing inflation and bankrupting families.

Biden told the world that he was going to "work it out" and he is. The people truly responsible for this mess are the people who voted him into office! Buyers remorse is, sometimes, a good thing. People need to understand their actions have consequences, and this action comes with a big **** sandwich.
LOL. You are an Elite, a rich white elite. Feel guilty? Florida has a law for that.
Based on each post you make you are 100% against moving forward, stuck in your funk. We can also become energy independent advancing toward EV's, but you would never consider it. The more, the faster, the better for natl security. Crushing inflation bankrupts no one. The number one cause bankrupting families in the USA is medical debt (over 60% of BK's) because we have crappy healthcare and your party refuses to help. All you can do is blame Biden, your go to response. Putins unprovoked war on Ukraine is causing worldwide shortages, price increases, inflation, but all you do is blame Biden. Why dont you ever mention the base causes like Putin? Oil companies are making record profits selling oil they bought at $60-90 a barrel as if it was $130/barrel. FYI, Biden doesnt run oil companies. Very few have Biden remorse, what do you think would be happening if anti constitution trump and his best friend Putin were running things? Another authoritarian paired up? Elections have consequences, your grifting cheater lost again, shut up about it already and eat your sandwich. You could always write a big check to replace Trump Force 1 to feel better about it.