Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-03-2020, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
That's just the thing.. the dem counties aren't in yet and trump is already behind where he was in 2016 - eep.

Texas is purple bud - as is florida, and nevada, and arizona. Washington is blue. So much for your theory about no income tax...
which was created by Republicans. Just kind of how college was free when Republicans ran California back in the 50's. Democrats move it wanting some of the good life and end up screwing it up for everyone.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-03-2020, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The first part of that has already happened plenty. Not sure what your post even means.
My post means both extremist Muslims and extremist Christians both want to kill the same people. Coincidence?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
My post means both extremist Muslims and extremist Christians both want to kill the same people. Coincidence?
Put the crack pipe down.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-03-2020, 2:04 PM Reply   
Oooooh it's looking good for the Orange Messiah, I'll be drinking Mango Margarita tonight
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 2:15 PM Reply   
Trump has to be super pleased with the numbers so far
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-03-2020, 2:18 PM Reply   
I wonder if he will bring the lawyers in to stop mail in vote counting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:02 PM Reply   
So far, the biggest losers are all the pollsters. Just like I've been saying all year.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:05 PM Reply   
AZ going blue is a huge disappointment. Must be because of all the losers from Cali that infested it. Also can't believe almost 80% of Kali is voting for the Catholic baby killer.

Last edited by markj; 11-03-2020 at 3:10 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:09 PM Reply   
By far, the biggest news of the night so far is the fact that Ohio is in the bag for Trump daddy. They've only been wrong twice in over 200 years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oooooh it's looking good for the Orange Messiah, I'll be drinking Mango Margarita tonight
Choke on it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 3:31 PM Reply   
Hey Joeshmoe, looks like your favorite libtard propaganda site is giving Trump a 1-in-10 chance and Hiden gets a 89 in 100 chance. Maybe time to pull your head out of your 95sn and find a new place to read polls? You might also want to forward a link to them showing the lead your daddy has in Ohio. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...t/?cid=rrpromo
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-03-2020, 3:59 PM Reply   
Is there a path to victory for Trump now Arizona has been called for Biden?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 4:11 PM Reply   
Yes, Trump is likely going to take NC, so his one path is still valid. However the NYT needle now has Georgia at 67% for Biden based on all the outstanding votes yet to count in Atlanta's county (they've stopped counting further until morning). If GA does end up going for Biden Trump's path is dead.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 4:12 PM Reply   
And Mark doesn't understand how statistics work.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 4:28 PM Reply   
And Wes doesn't understand how he's gonna deal with another 4 years of TDS. Hope you picked up your meds, good buddy! How's that purple Texas and Florida thing working out for you? Tehe
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
And Mark doesn't understand how statistics work.
538 was wrong about Trump in 2016 and they'll be wrong again in 2020. How's that for some stats?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 4:40 PM Reply   
Bold predictions lol. Yes purple - as in could go either way, just like good ol Arizona did; noticed you left that one out. And the NYT needle is pointing 67% Biden in Georgia due to 100,000 urban votes still outstanding. Ruh roh. The margin in MN is bad news for Trump in WI and MI and the number of mail in ballots in PA are daunting too. But I’d prefer if GA wrapped it tomorrow.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 4:45 PM Reply   
pathetic
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
pathetic
I'd be happy if Twitter banned him for life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bold predictions lol. Yes purple - as in could go either way, just like good ol Arizona did; noticed you left that one out. And the NYT needle is pointing 67% Biden in Georgia due to 100,000 urban votes still outstanding. Ruh roh. The margin in MN is bad news for Trump in WI and MI and the number of mail in ballots in PA are daunting too. But I’d prefer if GA wrapped it tomorrow.
100k votes won't do it for Hiden in GA. He needs more than twice that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-03-2020, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
The NYT needle? You mean another libtard propaganda factory? What are the bettors/odds makers saying now? I know there was a huge shift with those guys a few hours ago.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2020, 4:54 PM Reply   
Roughly 700k votes left to count in GA (possibly more given increased turnout for 2020)
Attached Images

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-03-2020, 7:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
You know If Trump gets most of the votes at the polls tomorrow, he will declare himself a winner because he cannot understand how the mail in voting process works in Pennsylvania and has already said it was fraudulent when it's Not.
I nailed it again, the IDIOT TRUMP has already declared himself the winner without counting All the legal votes, we won't know for a few days that Biden IS our president. Have a good next four years.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-03-2020, 9:14 PM Reply   
I would have rather the democrats won the Senate than win the presidency.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-03-2020, 10:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
I would have rather the democrats won the Senate than win the presidency.
Trumps speech was disgusting. I’ll give you that.

The dems had one of the best alignments to overturn the senate , they outspent the right on average 3/4-1 in lot of their close races and still came up short. The war chest on the left has shown it’s true colors this year for sure. Magical money that appears out of thin air when needed.

The voter fraud argument is truly front and center. It has nothing to do with fact votes coming in late , or whether or not it should be counted etc. it has everything to do with the fact an overwhelming majority of mail in votes are heavily skewed in the lefts favor. Opening it nationwide to further their agenda is borderline criminal .

Voting should be done in person. PERIOD END OF STORY. It’s the simplest way to ensure the results are fair and leaves much less doubt of voter fraud. Extenuating circumstances /disabilities/ deployments , etc should qualify you for an absentee/mail in ballot , however every John Q. Public citizen should not be entitled to that. There is so much room for fraud and ballot harvesting any dimwit who understands common stats can tell you moving to a simple request based mail in system for any individual with no merits exponentially increases the ability to skew data . Anyone can fill out that ballot form and return it as vote . It’s even worse than not requiring a simple form of ID to prove you’re the actual voter that’s eligible to vote. With something that shapes the entire country , it’s a giant red flag that a single party wants to minimize any sense of accountability regarding verification for such an important event.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-04-2020, 2:08 AM Reply   
well said xstar
to me, this election was a foregone conclusion

It would be tough for anyone to beat the media, social media, Hollywood etc.... Especially if you gave them ANY reason to hate you

I do think that Biden will be 1 and done

If the dems treated him the same way that they treated Trump, he'd be gone sooner

also, If the dems really wanted to do what's right, they'd restrict some of the voting practices. Voter ID and mostly vote in person. The entire theory that voter id's are racist is ridiculous.

but!!!!

Oregon legalized psilocybin and other things. I have 3 stocks that are in this space. They are all up dramatically this morning!!! One of them just is up nearly 40% just today
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 2:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The dems had one of the best alignments to overturn the senate , they outspent the right on average 3/4-1 in lot of their close races and still came up short. The war chest on the left has shown it’s true colors this year for sure. Magical money that appears out of thin air when needed.
100% correct. What a sad state of affairs, a fermented cabbage would make a better president than trump yet still the dems aren't a compelling alternative. Totally corrupt system with no good options for the American people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 2:24 AM Reply   
Amazing overnight activity. With Ohio in the bag for Trump, this will be a first if Hiden squeaks it out right?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 2:37 AM Reply   
Not amazing - totally predictable and predicted (hence the stats you summarily dismissed last night). Just a question of what the extra turnout does in GA and MI (to see whether or not PA is even important).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 3:07 AM Reply   
The amazing part was how MI flipped overnight. Also amazing how Trump could lose while winning Ohio. I think that’s a first, right?

So glad Trump got his SC pick installed and thankful for our apparent retention of the senate. Speaking of the senate, Hiden’s Delaware voted in a tranny??? Wow! That is straight up sickening.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 3:35 AM Reply   
Not amazing - again expected as urban centers reported in. Would think the Ohio numbers bode well for Trump in PA, although the rural counties might not be enough (and again, PA might not end up mattering if Biden hangs on in MI).

Anyways, it's now Nov 4. so all the crisis actors who've been playing the roles of healthcare providers, patients, and mourning families can go pick up their paychecks from George Soros now. The pandemic is over!!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-04-2020, 3:45 AM Reply   
what do the markets know that we don't?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
They know that for all Trump's whining and bitching and moaning about the rules being followed, the rules are being followed.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 4:31 AM Reply   
good to see the democrats out in the streets again. Democrats are a danger to our freedoms
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-04-2020, 4:50 AM Reply   
Arizona, New Jersey, South Dakota and Montana legalize weed for recreational use. NJ isn't a particular surprise (though other solid red states on the east coast have been slow to climb on the bandwagon), but the other three states are not the ones I'd put at the top of the list. I guess this is one of those instances of intersectionality of progressive and libertarian ideals?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-04-2020, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
good to see the democrats out in the streets again. Democrats are a danger to our freedoms
Why blame Dems when Rosie Ruiz in the WH claims he won before all ballots are counted. Is that good for Freedoms? I think dems are fighting to "Count The Vote".
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 5:04 AM Reply   
Delta needs to roll himself a fat one to chill out
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-04-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
No matter who wins I think we can now put the "look how many people attended my covid super spreader rally" poll to rest as a measure of public support.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-04-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
MAGA-nation approves $15 minimum wage in FL. Huh.

@MarkJ, we really need that updated list of core republican ideals.

It seems like these have moved up in 2020:
Own the libs
have big rallies
fly trump flags
homegrown parades

Off the list:
oppose legalization of marijuana
oppose raising minimum wage
oppose restoration of voting privileges for felons
oppose deficit spending
balanced budget

Last edited by shawndoggy; 11-04-2020 at 6:50 AM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-04-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
The amazing part was how MI flipped overnight. Also amazing how Trump could lose while winning Ohio. I think that’s a first, right?
No, Trump did not win, so it does not matter who Ohio picked. There are several times Ohio went red but republicans lost the election in the past. It is still true, that No republican president has won the election without Ohio.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-04-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Trump 2024!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-04-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
what do the markets know that we don't?
The republicans are keeping the Senate.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 6:58 AM Reply   
Maybe he can join Manafort and Cohen and all the rest in prison and they can start putting the campaign together lol
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta needs to roll himself a fat one to chill out
Naa. Democrats do. Just can not get enough of burning, looting and beating up those that do not share their globalist authoritarian dreams.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe he can join Manafort and Cohen and all the rest in prison and they can start putting the campaign together lol
Prison? You mean for the illegal activities that Biden and Obama were performing?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-04-2020, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Prison? You mean for the illegal activities that Biden and Obama were performing?
I Know! The greatest political crime in history, right!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I Know! The greatest political crime in history, right!
Yep. oh. I forgot to mention this. **** you bitch.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 7:33 AM Reply   
Bahahaha poor triggered Rod.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-04-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Naa. Democrats do. Just can not get enough of burning, looting and beating up those that do not share their globalist authoritarian dreams.
FYI, We live in a global economy. You sound like someone who gets beat up a lot cause you cant stop saying it, or youre crying wolf.
The only Authoritarian aka two bit dictator, Grifter... is in the WH whining and trying to steal the election. In America you dont win because a grifter says so. Here, we count ballots.
That red state legalized cannabis, so only Dems partake.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, We live in a global economy. You sound like someone who gets beat up a lot cause you cant stop saying it, or youre crying wolf.
The only Authoritarian aka two bit dictator, Grifter... is in the WH whining and trying to steal the election. In America you dont win because a grifter says so. Here, we count ballots.
Pretty sure it is democrats doing these things. Turns out during the Bush-Gore election Gore's attorney admitted they were not trying to count all the votes. They literally were pushing people to war with each other while lying through their teeth and only trying to manipulate to get their votes counted only. Same crap different year by democrats.

At the end of the day. It actually works out for me. More and bigger government and less money in the hands of people like you means I win. Less people I have to compete with money earned. You see unlike dangerous pieces of chit like you and other democrats; I will vote what is best for Americans and not just for me.

Don't worry. next 10 years of strategy for kalifornia is YES on every initiative that comes down the line. Give the state everything they want until they figure it out. good luck. I am going to have fun trolling every election then bailing out and retire elsewhere.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did not see your beat up comment. Na bud. never been beat up. I protect people more than I ever get into it. Not crying wolf. I see what you evil pieces of crap have done to cities. I have seen my friends car keyed because they had a conservative sticker on their car in the bay area. I know people who had their under 7 year old kids yelling F Trump just the other day at them for having a Trump Flag on their car. I have seen what they did to Trump supporters in San Jose. I have seen what you authoritarian pricks have done and have done to every country that you have got your hands on in history. Do not cry to me when violence is the norm and it comes back on you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does not matter. I win. Bigger government is actually better for me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2020, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
oh... and **** you too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 8:33 AM Reply   
Gee, I wonder if I can still return all of my Trump flags.... LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Besides some executive orders, the senate “should” be able to temper any super radical agenda for a couple of years more. Not sure where we go after that. So glad Trump got the SC position filled.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
SC was by far my biggest, most important thing. I had no idea Trump would fill 3 seats-not to mention close to half of all the other fed judges. Not bad for a one-termer.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-04-2020, 8:42 AM Reply   
somewhat correct Delta

with a Biden win, the riots should slow down or stop. The crazies will be happy for a minute. He will be given credit for leading a calmer democracy. He will believe it, because that's what his puppeteers will tell him.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
SC was by far my biggest, most important thing. I had no idea Trump would fill 3 seats-not to mention close to half of all the other fed judges. Not bad for a one-termer.
Bit of shame if Hiden now packs the court.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-04-2020, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bit of shame if Hiden now packs the court.
It's impossible without the Senate. Congress would have to pass a law to increase the size of the court. That might get through the house but would never get through the Senate.

If Biden wins (won), America has basically voted itself the last four years of the Obama admin. Divided and stalemated government, with the Senate in the opposing party's hands, so no judicial nominees will be confirmed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-04-2020, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
free returns Amazon?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
It's impossible without the Senate. Congress would have to pass a law to increase the size of the court. That might get through the house but would never get through the Senate.

If Biden wins (won), America has basically voted itself the last four years of the Obama admin. Divided and stalemated government, with the Senate in the opposing party's hands, so no judicial nominees will be confirmed.
Yes true. I forgot this was not a fever dream and the dems sucked a turnip in the Senate.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 9:14 AM Reply   
I’m comfy with gridlock.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's not over yet
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
I’m gonna miss talkin all that 95sn with you guys. The Trump flame was twice as bright for half as long. What a shame for our country.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-04-2020, 9:27 AM Reply   
This you Mark? lol, J/K
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’m gonna miss talkin all that 95sn with you guys. The Trump flame was twice as bright for half as long. What a shame for our country.
Got to hand it to Trump, the energy he put out in the last week is amazing for somebody his age. Truly astounding.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-04-2020, 9:37 AM Reply   
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 10:53 AM Reply   
Wow Giuliani is just a laughingstock at this point. Sad.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 11:58 AM Reply   
Stop counting!!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
This you Mark? lol, J/K
No, but you should still beat it and move to Venezuela.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 12:12 PM Reply   
Shawn and Wes, those are hilarious. Too bad you guys can’t laugh at yourselves like us conservatives. I was just telling my wife that there’s no way I’ll ever turn into a bitter, deranged person like you libtards have just because my candidate loses. I mean, I’m really bummed for our country and think there has been cheating on the dem’s part, but I’m not dyin on this hill. I’ll just go back to living my life like I did when Obummer was in office. If it gets too bad in Kali, I’ll head to Florida, remove a couple teeth and see if I can rent Joeshmoe’s trailer from him.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did not see your beat up comment. Na bud. never been beat up. I protect people more than I ever get into it. Not crying wolf. I see what you evil pieces of crap have done to cities. I have seen my friends car keyed because they had a conservative sticker on their car in the bay area. I know people who had their under 7 year old kids yelling F Trump just the other day at them for having a Trump Flag on their car. I have seen what they did to Trump supporters in San Jose. I have seen what you authoritarian pricks have done and have done to every country that you have got your hands on in history. Do not cry to me when violence is the norm and it comes back on you.
That was just more libtard projection from 95. I’ve outed him plenty here about having been beat up plenty and he’s never once denied it. He’s an unoriginal, steaming POS. Even his fellow libtards here agree.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Shawn and Wes, those are hilarious. Too bad you guys can’t laugh at yourselves like us conservatives. I was just beating my wife and there’s no way I’ll ever turn into a sane, happy person like you libtards have just because my candidate gets butt raped. I mean, I’m really bummed for our country and think there has been cheating on Trumps part, but I’m not fisting myself too often. I’ll just go back to living my life like I did when Chocolate Jesus was in office. If it gets too bad in Kali, I’ll head to Florida, remove a couple teeth and see if I can give Joeshmoe’s a lap dance
You'll like this one: President Karen
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
You'll like this one: President Karen
You have the soul of a tennis shoe and half the brains, ginger devil.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
You have the soul of a tennis shoe and half the brains, ginger devil.
We are going to miss this when Sleepy Joe takes over. Zzzzzz
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 4:08 PM Reply   
My usual obnoxious sarcasm and kidding aside, in the end, you libtards will ultimately be looking at each other and literally begging for a just a vapor of water to quench your thirst. It’ll be too late and your thirst will never be quenched for eternity. Sad. The continual shedding of innocent blood that you promote will be avenged. This was warned about millennia ago.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-04-2020, 4:43 PM Reply   
Lol oh marky mark. Take your pathetic transactional hypocritical brand of xianity and shove it.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-04-2020, 4:57 PM Reply   
Aw Wes, I’m sure you’re so proud of voting for Mr. Magoo. Best of luck getting a single SC judge (or any fed judge) past my homies in the senate.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-04-2020, 6:25 PM Reply   
What do you think the COVID peak will be after in person voting kicks in? I reckon it will be 150k cases per day in 3-4 weeks and 3k deaths per day in 6 weeks.

Any other guesses?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-04-2020, 9:55 PM Reply   
And right on cue the...........left is rioting while their candidate is in the lead. GEEZUS F’N CHRIST. Can’t wait to hear Biden condemn them in his speech today. His slurred words and inability to link sentence structure yesterday am was on full display. Guy may have a hard time making it to his own inauguration.

In further lefty insanity news , Oregon makes hard drugs legal. Use away and be a junkie. It’s all ok!!!!!!!! Sickening

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-04-2020 at 10:02 PM.