Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-20-2019, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I just watched Sonderlands deposition, we must have been watching completely different. Yeah,Trump said no quid pro quo explicitly, kinda like when a mob boss rings a hit man and says, I want him to dissappear, everybody knows what magic is about to happen.
Then you are clearly not being truthful because Sondland said over and over again that he had no direct knowledge and that all conversations did not at all include investigations for aid. That he came to his own made up conclusion that there could not have been any other reasons for delay except for the narrative that he read about and heard talked about in the papers. Of course he testified that he had no knowledge of other things that Trump and the administration had going on, just that he BELIEVES this is the reason and that others lead him to that conclusion. That rat is smelling more and more.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-20-2019, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
I've got no problem with that Biden is a corporate weasel and swamp dweller.

If your argument is Biden has done the same, fine. Lock them both up. But no, republicans argument is everybody does it and it's fine.
None of it is illegal. Trump or Biden. So there is that pesky thing called the law.

Trump also has the explicit right to withhold aid until the Ukraine can show it is serious about corruption. All legal.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Then you are clearly not being truthful because Sondland said over and over again that he had no direct knowledge and that all conversations did not at all include investigations for aid. That he came to his own made up conclusion that there could not have been any other reasons for delay except for the narrative that he read about and heard talked about in the papers. Of course he testified that he had no knowledge of other things that Trump and the administration had going on, just that he BELIEVES this is the reason and that others lead him to that conclusion. That rat is smelling more and more.
You agree aid was delayed... and it apparently smelt bad to everyone involved. Why not allow OMB to testify on the whens and whys if everyone who came to this conclusion of nefarious motives is mistaken?

Everyone seems to have papered the heck out of everything, so surely there's a contemporaneously drafted memo in a file somewhere that explains who directed the aid to be held and why.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
None of it is illegal. Trump or Biden. So there is that pesky thing called the law.

Trump also has the explicit right to withhold aid until the Ukraine can show it is serious about corruption. All legal.
of course, illegal and impeachable are different.

It would be legal for a president to reveal highly classified state secrets to a foreign power, for instance, because the president is the final arbiter of security clearance issues, so if the president shares it, it's by default unclassified.

Sharing enough sensitive state secrets would nevertheless undoubtedly be impeachable.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-20-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
I've got no problem with that Biden is a corporate weasel and swamp dweller.

If your argument is Biden has done the same, fine. Lock them both up. But no, republicans argument is everybody does it and it's fine.
The point is it isn't criminal. The other point is there is admittance by Biden, bragging about what he did openly stating they withheld aid in order to have an investigation dropped. They argued then it wasn't criminal simply inappropriate & to try & make it criminal now is rather comical. I don't know why we engage in this, you guys have been wrong on every accusation. So far I'm proving right on this issue, they've already switched to obstruction because NOTHING CRIMINAL happened. They look like Wiley Coyote trying to catch the road runner.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-20-2019, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You agree aid was delayed... and it apparently smelt bad to everyone involved. Why not allow OMB to testify on the whens and whys if everyone who came to this conclusion of nefarious motives is mistaken?

Everyone seems to have papered the heck out of everything, so surely there's a contemporaneously drafted memo in a file somewhere that explains who directed the aid to be held and why.
Does not matter. The President can hold it for what ever reason he wants. He is the foreign policy. I don't care why when or where he held it. The democrats are out for a witch hunt. There really is no reason to put yourself in front of that especially when it is just a Jerry Springer episode.

If you listened to one of the congressmen talking post questioning and the aid got released right after the Ukraine passed a law stating that there law makers would no longer be exempt from corruption investigations. Obama and Biden were supposedly concerned with Ukraines corruption.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-20-2019, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
The point is it isn't criminal. The other point is there is admittance by Biden, bragging about what he did openly stating they withheld aid in order to have an investigation dropped. They argued then it wasn't criminal simply inappropriate & to try & make it criminal now is rather comical. I don't know why we engage in this, you guys have been wrong on every accusation. So far I'm proving right on this issue, they've already switched to obstruction because NOTHING CRIMINAL happened. They look like Wiley Coyote trying to catch the road runner.
Same crap they tried after Mueller. Did not find anything but then wanted to try and get the president for obstruction for actually defending himself. They keep trying to set up the same legal traps knowing there is nothing. Worst case they get talking points for the useful idiots to keep spreading that Trump was impeached or Trump obstructed. We all know it is a game. A very dangerous game. With more and more fly over states turning red, they better watch out. This could just turn into how things are done from here on out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-20-2019, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
of course, illegal and impeachable are different.

It would be legal for a president to reveal highly classified state secrets to a foreign power, for instance, because the president is the final arbiter of security clearance issues, so if the president shares it, it's by default unclassified.

Sharing enough sensitive state secrets would nevertheless undoubtedly be impeachable.
So basically what you are saying is if the Republicans take the house and senate that there is a democrat president, the republicans can impeach and then convict if they feel the president has a different policy direction than they have? Noted......
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2019, 10:15 AM Reply   
You took that from doggys response, wow comprehension skills might need some work.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
So basically what you are saying is if the Republicans take the house and senate that there is a democrat president, the republicans can impeach and then convict if they feel the president has a different policy direction than they have? Noted......
As you know, the failsafe is the super-majority in the senate. I don't think your situation has ever occurred (supermajority in senate / presidency held by opposite party). Don't want to say it couldn't, but it seems pretty unlikely?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2019, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
The President can hold it for what ever reason he wants. He is the foreign policy. I don't care why when or where he held it.
And there you have it, the president can use his leverage to enlist a foreign power to investigate a political rival and its just fine.

Like i said at the start, republicans don't care what the presidents office gets used for if it's their guy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
You took that from doggys response, wow comprehension skills might need some work.
I think when I say that "impeachment is a political remedy" that Delta thinks I mean dirty dog lying politician stuff, rather than something more akin to "parliamentary procedure stuff."

Nobody loses their liberty as a result of impeachment and conviction, they merely lose their job. As opposed to conviction of a crime, where the state can take an individual's liberty by force.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
And there you have it, the president can use his leverage to enlist a foreign power to investigate a political rival and its just fine.

Like i said at the start, republicans don't care what the presidents office gets used for if it's their guy.
It is a little disappointing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-20-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:

Again, you are not being truthful and if you keep repeating it, I have to conclude you are intentionally lying.

Every single one of the witnesses said 100% that they never heard the name Biden used attached to anything. They only have one witness who actually was on a telephone call and only one witness that actually has talked to or even met Trump.

They did hear Burisma in one conversation. You know who the only people to investigate Burisma are in the US? Obama administration.

Biden used his power as VP to leverage a foreign country to stop investigating a company his son improperly worked for. How about that as actual quid pro quo?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Every single one of the witnesses said 100% that they never heard the name Biden used attached to anything. They only have one witness who actually was on a telephone call and only one witness that actually has talked to or even met Trump.
Delta, we don't need the Biden thing corroborated though, because there names are right there plain as day right out of the President's mouth from the transcript of the July 25 call. Who cares if Sondland did or didn't know about the Bidens before the transcript was released?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Biden used his power as VP to leverage a foreign country to stop investigating a company his son improperly worked for. How about that as actual quid pro quo?
That's not my understanding of what happened, the investigation was completed and closed, the investigator was fired afterwards with pressure from the UN for unrelated matters. Not that i care, Bidens shonkey dealings have zero to do with the standard i hold trump to. And if its clear Biden was not on the up and up great, lock him up.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Here is a timeline of the whole Ukrainian saga.
https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/

The outright fabrication's of the Whitehouse and Trumpsters eagerness to lap it up is amusing.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:

The outright fabrication's of the Whitehouse and Trumpsters eagerness to lap it up is amusing.
this is great Ralph! Thank you for sharing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-20-2019, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you even read trumps "transcript"? He admitted it himself in the "Perfect call".
"There is this other thing, There is a lot of talk about Bidens son, that Biden stopped the prosecution a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Atty General that would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look in to it, It sounds horrible to me."

Quote:
With more and more fly over states turning red, they better watch out. This could just turn into how things are done from here on out.
You must be talking about those victories trump campaigned for in Virginia and Kentucky, right?

Quote:
You should really read the republican witness KVolkers testimony. He shot that Biden conspiracy down. Its done. Educate yourself and work with truth or STFU.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-20-2019, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Did you even read trumps "transcript"? He admitted it himself in the "Perfect call".
"There is this other thing, There is a lot of talk about Bidens son, that Biden stopped the prosecution a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Atty General that would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look in to it, It sounds horrible to me."

You must be talking about those victories trump campaigned for in Virginia and Kentucky, right?

You should really read the republican witness KVolkers testimony. He shot that Biden conspiracy down. Its done. Educate yourself and work with truth or STFU.
The investigation is not over with Biden, its just begun actually. Ukraine is going to press for it. I believe they have reopened the investigation and will require USA to as well
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-20-2019, 1:33 PM Reply   
https://www.newsweek.com/kurt-volker...earing-1472804
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-20-2019, 1:59 PM Reply   
Volker has nothing to do with Biden and the future investigations. he likes Biden, personal friends, thats fine, but he's done, his opinion is stated and is over. The DOJ will be pressed to open this up. I.G report, then pressure to dig deeper, will end in another, investigation.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2019, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The investigation is not over with Biden, its just begun actually. Ukraine is going to press for it. I believe they have reopened the investigation and will require USA to as well

Curious — how does Ukraine “require USA” to do stuff?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-20-2019, 2:14 PM Reply   
best event today. has anyone, on this planet tell you that aid was withheld by pres trump. NO, its just my assumption. lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-20-2019, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Curious — how does Ukraine “require USA” to do stuff?
You know, if they want the $$….You gotta do the investigations.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-20-2019, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
You know, if they want the $$….You gotta do the investigations.
The new Ukrainian prosecutor general will reinvestigate financial corruption with Birisma, and it will auto trigger all financial records of all board members. Prob will trigger investigations in other corrupt Ukrainian companies as well. more to come!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-21-2019, 1:37 AM Reply   
Most important part of yesterday (and this morning's) testimony - Sondland and Holmes et al - made clear that Trump did not care about investigations re:corruption actually taking place - only that Ukraine * publicly announce* plans for investigations that would benefit him personally.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 3:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Most important part of yesterday (and this morning's) testimony - Sondland and Holmes et al - made clear that Trump did not care about investigations re:corruption actually taking place - only that Ukraine * publicly announce* plans for investigations that would benefit him personally.
Thanks for outing yourself and pointing out what you think is important. It’s exactly why you and your party of hacks are gonna lose bigly in 2020. Actually, the most important part from yesterday was how Sondland got busted for omitting that little part about Trump saying he wanted nothing from Ukraine and just wanted them to do what was right.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-21-2019, 3:09 AM Reply   

;-)
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 3:21 AM Reply   
Ha!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-21-2019, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
....Sondland got busted for omitting that little part about Trump saying he wanted nothing from Ukraine and just wanted them to do what was right.
The only time Trump's doing anything right is when he's doing nothing. So I can see how he equates the two.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2019, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

You are telling people to work with the truth or STFU? wow. You are 0 for 3 years and you are saying this?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2019, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
And there is the democrat bull**** right there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2019, 5:42 AM Reply   
How about that democrat debate. I guess they Talked about impeachment and quickly pivoted off that topic. Means their "focus groups" are not buying it either. If they did, that would have been the whole topic of the debates.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2019, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:

Interesting. So it is ok for Biden to withhold $1 billion over his position on Ukraines corruption efforts, but Trump can not? Interesting. Again, you are not interested in truth mister foreign dude trying to influence our elections. You are just interested in an angle.

One thing you people are leaving out of your little discussion is actual Ukrainian members of their government at the time campaigned against Trump and even wrote op eds in our papers trying to get American voters to reject Trump. That is not even a black operation. That is straight out in public with their names attached to it. Of course the U.S. Ukrainian diplomats said they never heard of this under oath even though it is public record. I smell rats.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2019, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
So it is ok for Biden to withhold $1 billion over his position on Ukraines corruption efforts, but Trump can not?
On the face of it yes, it seems like Biden was on the up and up, implementing a wider policy not necessarily driven by him with any vested interest and Trump was just trying to rake dirt on a political opponent but I'd happily be wrong and that weasel Biden gets thrown under the bus. Seems incredibly unlikely Trump was doing anything but being a grifter and got caught but I'm constantly wrong according to the wife so who knows.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2019, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
One thing you people are leaving out of your little discussion is actual Ukrainian members of their government at the time campaigned against Trump and even wrote op eds in our papers trying to get American voters to reject Trump. That is not even a black operation. That is straight out in public with their names attached to it. Of course the U.S. Ukrainian diplomats said they never heard of this under oath even though it is public record. I smell rats.
There is truth to that. Several, I think 2 or 3 Ukrainians wrote OP-EDs in the papers that they were opposed to trump (I havnt read them). They did not "campaign" against trump. In todays testimony Hill broke down the difference between what Russia did and what Ukraine did re the 2016 election. Its pretty clear. They simply preferred Clinton for whatever reason. Lots of people across the globe like or dislike trump almost none have no opinion on the guy. He is polarizing by his own nature. I was done forming my opinion of trump by 1989. Since then my opinions have grown based on his actions and words.
So, are you trying to compare the Russian interference and Ukraine interference in 2016? Lets.

Are you still trying to compare Bidens "withholding" and Trumps? Do I need to go over the facts for you for a 3rd time? Did you not listen to the testimony? Being obtuse? Obama gave Biden the job of going to Ukraine and work on corruption. As Ralph said, Biden was on the "up and up". Trump as in his released "transcript" asked the Ukraine pres to investigate Biden and Burisma, The 2016 election and if he did that Trump would grant a WH meeting and release the $400 mil in assistance. Appears we found the RAT you smell.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
On the face of it yes, it seems like Biden was on the up and up, implementing a wider policy not necessarily driven by him with any vested interest and Trump was just trying to rake dirt on a political opponent but I'd happily be wrong and that weasel Biden gets thrown under the bus. Seems incredibly unlikely Trump was doing anything but being a grifter and got caught but I'm constantly wrong according to the wife so who knows.
That sounds good and all, however NOT A SINGLE WITNESS heard Trump say he needed dirt on Biden. They heard investigations and the press/ democrats planted the Biden narrative. Yes. Considering there has always been corruption going on and considering the actual fact that Ukrainian officials were making very public anti Trump arguments during the election, he most certainly wanted investigations. Also, the Ukraine just elected a new president but how do you know that he was not the same as the others? Well they passed some landmark anti-corruption legislation for their country and Trump released aid.
None of the aid was tied to investigations. The witnesses even said they made up the connection, not that they actually heard.

Sondland's testimony must have been damaging to the left as they are protesting his hotels in northwest and wife is getting threats. One of them came from a democrat congressman.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-21-2019, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
That sounds good and all, however NOT A SINGLE WITNESS heard Trump say he needed dirt on Biden.
Pretty much everyone in America heard Trump say it. It was plastered all over the TV.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Pretty much everyone in America heard Trump say it. It was plastered all over the TV.
Well delta is at a disadvantage because he had never heard trump speak ever, so you have to cut him some slack. What I really found entertaining was Don jnr going on fox to say he wishes he was as lucky as Hunter Biden making millions of his father's name. Lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2019, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is truth to that. Several, I think 2 or 3 Ukrainians wrote OP-EDs in the papers that they were opposed to trump (I havnt read them). They did not "campaign" against trump. In todays testimony Hill broke down the difference between what Russia did and what Ukraine did re the 2016 election. Its pretty clear. They simply preferred Clinton for whatever reason. Lots of people across the globe like or dislike trump almost none have no opinion on the guy. He is polarizing by his own nature. I was done forming my opinion of trump by 1989. Since then my opinions have grown based on his actions and words.
So, are you trying to compare the Russian interference and Ukraine interference in 2016? Lets.

Are you still trying to compare Bidens "withholding" and Trumps? Do I need to go over the facts for you for a 3rd time? Did you not listen to the testimony? Being obtuse? Obama gave Biden the job of going to Ukraine and work on corruption. As Ralph said, Biden was on the "up and up". Trump as in his released "transcript" asked the Ukraine pres to investigate Biden and Burisma, The 2016 election and if he did that Trump would grant a WH meeting and release the $400 mil in assistance. Appears we found the RAT you smell.
You just got it all wrong again.

Trump mentioned that Biden was bragging about the prosecutor and he had word the prosecutor was investigating Burisma and Trump wanted to know why. He wanted investigaitons on Burisma as well as others. That is not the same as get Dirt on Biden. Well, it is if you are a democrat lover such as your self. Because we all know Biden is dirty, so to a democrat, investigating Biden's sons company automatically means investigate Joe because Joe and Hunter are up to their necks in it.

Trump absolutely wanted investigations into corruption. So why can Obama look into it but not Trump? Talk about of both sides I see.

The aid got released before the meeting.

Why would you have an opinion on Trump by 1989? That is such an odd person to have an opinion made up about that long ago. You just have this list of people that you go through from your magazines and decide if they get in office in the next 2 decades, I am going to go to a wakeboard website and write nearly every day for 3 years on how you hate the guy? I call Bull****.

So you are trying to tell me that some Russian Trolls and bots impacted the election? What did they do to actually influence the vote? Only people who pay attention to that BS are young people and they vote democrat anyway. Or was it they put out posts that got people to argue which does not change anyones mind anyway. Very much like this exact thread. Did the Russians do this one too? That may explain Grants Grammar. Maybe he is a Russian bot?

I would say that active government officials thus making it an official government act of very official diplomatic channels tried to influence our elections. Said government representatives went as far as to write opinion pieces in top US news papers against Trump. So official that the Ukraine government officially declined to meet with Trump or his representatives during the election cycle. That is OFFICIAL government tampering. I do not agree with one RUSSIAN experts opinion. We all know how these diplomats and "experts" get married to the countries they get to know the best. Or in her case, she does not want to let the Russians off the hook (and I understand and appreciate that) but she is so biased against Russia that she does not want to do or say anything to make Ukraine look like a bad guy. That is a fine position, but it is not a completely honest position. They both had bad actions. They were born from the same cloth for pete's sake.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2019, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think when I say that "impeachment is a political remedy" that Delta thinks I mean dirty dog lying politician stuff, rather than something more akin to "parliamentary procedure stuff."

Nobody loses their liberty as a result of impeachment and conviction, they merely lose their job. As opposed to conviction of a crime, where the state can take an individual's liberty by force.
Uh... it is very much dirty dog stuff. The only other people who were impeached or going to be, were people with ACTUAL FELONY CHARGES on their head. it is not just a parliamentary procedure. It is extremely polarizing especially when it is only being done to keep one party from getting the agenda they were elected to get done completed.

When I and many others hear of you guys trying to remove Trump, we hear act of war. He is the only one fighting your parties subversive policies trying to move Americas wealth out of the country and trying to destroy our physical borders.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2019, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump mentioned that Biden was bragging about the prosecutor and he had word the prosecutor was investigating Burisma and Trump wanted to know why. He wanted investigaitons on Burisma as well as others. That is not the same as get Dirt on Biden. Well, it is if you are a democrat lover such as your self. Because we all know Biden is dirty, so to a democrat, investigating Biden's sons company automatically means investigate Joe because Joe and Hunter are up to their necks in it.
The only thing trump asked for was investigation into 2016 election, Biden, Bidens son and Burisma. No witness, GOP member or anyone else could source any other "Company" trump wanted investigated, none, zero. There is corruption in every country of the world, trump had interest in only one, Burisma. Why? They covered the previous Burisma investigation in the investigation. So if true, the big GOP theory, Biden dirty... Lets do this Delta style. What did Hunter Biden do that was illegal? The optics are bad is about as much corruption that has been learned. Is it that Joe Biden is dirty or Hunter Biden? You keep going back and forth??

[QUOTE] Trump absolutely wanted investigations into corruption. So why can Obama look into it but not Trump? Talk about of both sides I see.
[QUOTE]
It clear from all the questioning of witnesses that trump wanted Biden and the 2016 election investigated. If you refer to his "perfect call", he specifically askes for investigation into biden and 2016 election. He DID NOT ask about corruption nor did he mention the word.

Quote:
The aid got released before the meeting.
The aid was released the day after the whistleblower blew the whistle on trump. An official investigation was beginning. In addition several dems and GOP senators were pressuring trump to let it go.

Quote:
Why would you have an opinion on Trump by 1989? That is such an odd person to have an opinion made up about that long ago. You just have this list of people that you go through from your magazines and decide if they get in office in the next 2 decades, I am going to go to a wakeboard website and write nearly every day for 3 years on how you hate the guy? I call Bull****.
No magazines. I was a big Howard Stern fan prior to satellite radio. Trump was on stern almost every other week. I could see who this clown was back then. He doesn't even qualify to run his own family company. He hasn't changed an iota. I don't think I started wakeboarding til 92,93. I think I found this site from the Planetnautique site well before the 2016 election.

Quote:
So you are trying to tell me that some Russian Trolls and bots impacted the election? What did they do to actually influence the vote? Only people who pay attention to that BS are young people and they vote democrat anyway. Or was it they put out posts that got people to argue which does not change anyones mind anyway. Very much like this exact thread. Did the Russians do this one too? That may explain Grants Grammar. Maybe he is a Russian bot?
That's not really up to me to decide. There are 17 different intelligence agencies in the US. ALL, every single one determined what Russia did, not me. After those, the Mueller investigation again determined Russia undermined our election purposely and "systematically". Then the Senate (led by the gOP) released their report that backed up all the previous that Russia Attacked our election in 2016, they are doing it today and they will raise the bar in 2020. That is what the EXPERTS say. Their goal, which you would understand if you choose to have an open mind, is to sow dis/cord. Here you read about it, I am fully up to speed.
https://intelligence.house.gov/social-media-content/

Quote:
I would say that active government officials thus making it an official government act of very official diplomatic channels tried to influence our elections. Said government representatives went as far as to write opinion pieces in top US news papers against Trump. So official that the Ukraine government officially declined to meet with Trump or his representatives during the election cycle. That is OFFICIAL government tampering. I do not agree with one RUSSIAN experts opinion. We all know how these diplomats and "experts" get married to the countries they get to know the best. Or in her case, she does not want to let the Russians off the hook (and I understand and appreciate that) but she is so biased against Russia that she does not want to do or say anything to make Ukraine look like a bad guy. That is a fine position, but it is not a completely honest position. They both had bad actions. They were born from the same cloth for pete's sake.
When Mike Flynn got in trouble on day one of trumps presidency for writing an op-ed on Turkey, is that an official Govt act? When trump tweets, is that an official Govt act? You are going to work yourself very quickly in to a corner if you decide to continue that. Go ahead.
So did those Ukraine people have a reason to prefer Clinton? I mean trump has quite a history with Putin. Who is at war with Ukraine? Oh, yeah, Russia.
So please, tell me since "we all know " how these diplomats fall in love with their countries? Is that a bad thing? They are the experts, there is a reason we do things the way that we do. After following the impeach inquiry I understand much much more why the diplomates in the hollowed out by trump state dept are so important. So you don't want to believe these so called experts with decades of experience, smarts and non-political activity yet you want us to believe your opinion. WTF. I have been impressed with the quality, reputations and expertise of these diplomats. In fact I didnt give trump enough credit that he would have people this good working for him. Problem for trump is, they ARE this good.
Russia is attacking the US, Russia is at war with Ukraine. Ukraine and USA are allies. Russia is a foe to both countries.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2019, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are trying to tell me that some Russian Trolls and bots impacted the election? What did they do to actually influence the vote? Only people who pay attention to that BS are young people and they vote democrat anyway
Super ironic considering most of your conspiracy theories are manufactured in a Russian troll farm
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 10:42 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1993447] Did the Russians do this one too? That may explain Grants Grammar. Maybe he is a Russian bot?

I think you're onto something there. Pretty sure I've picked up on a Russian accent in his posts. LOL LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
uh... It is very much dirty dog stuff. The only other people who were impeached or going to be, were people with actual felony charges on their head. It is not just a parliamentary procedure. It is extremely polarizing especially when it is only being done to keep one party from getting the agenda they were elected to get done completed.

When i and many others hear of you guys trying to remove trump, we hear act of war. He is the only one fighting your parties subversive policies trying to move americas wealth out of the country and trying to destroy our physical borders.
oh... Amen to all of that!!!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2019, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well delta is at a disadvantage because he had never heard trump speak ever, so you have to cut him some slack. What I really found entertaining was Don jnr going on fox to say he wishes he was as lucky as Hunter Biden making millions of his father's name. Lol.
All the trumps are clowns.

https://www.businessinsider.com/rnc-...rce=reddit.com
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
Let's be honest. You libs can't win with your lousy, unpopular policy positions so you subscribe to the politics of personal destruction. You guys are professional low-hanging fruit-pickers and the whole Trump family has low hanging fruit dripping off of every one of them like a gangsta rapper wears jewelry. Don't like him personally? BFD. Get in line to proclaim that. You're not special. Bottom line though is he has kicked your asse$ up one side and down the other as he's implemented his agenda. That is why he's so beloved and gets a pass when tweeting like a fool or making outlandish statements. He's the only prez who has actually done what he's said he was gonna do (or at least worked his butt off trying).

Back to that low-hanging fruit... I could verbally annihilate each and every one of you libbies personally if I really wanted to go there... But then that would make me just like you. Pass.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-21-2019, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Because we all know Biden is dirty...
Huh?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pfft. So are you. Derp.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2019, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pfft. So are you. Derp.
Just making a point Marge. You all whining and want to know why Biden jr was making $$, at a job. Thought it would be fun to see how trump jr is making money on his own with no help from his freakishly orange pops or FOX. Lets move forward with this, why is Rudys son working at the White House?
Is "Office of Public Liaison" even a real job? What are his qualifications other than trumps golf partner? As Delta would say, "Cant make this up". What are Ivanka Trumps qualifications? Pfft.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...613-story.html

Now, where is the line I need to get into to proclaim I personally don't like Lyin Donnie ?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just making a point Marge. You all whining and want to know why Biden jr was making $$, at a job. Thought it would be fun to see how trump jr is making money on his own with no help from his freakishly orange pops or FOX. Lets move forward with this, why is Rudys son working at the White House?
Is "Office of Public Liaison" even a real job? What are his qualifications other than trumps golf partner? As Delta would say, "Cant make this up". What are Ivanka Trumps qualifications? Pfft.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...613-story.html

Now, where is the line I need to get into to proclaim I personally don't like Lyin Donnie ?
The only point you’ve made is the fact that you’re a douche nugget. There’s a vast difference between nepotism and straight up pay-to-play corruption so familiar to and practiced by the left. Speaking of which, the Clinton Foundation lost 90% of their contributions now that the beast isn’t trying to get into office. How’s that for an inconvenient truth? Corrupt scum bags. All of you.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2019, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
There’s a vast difference between nepotism and straight up pay-to-play corruption so familiar to and practiced by the left. Speaking of which, the Clinton Foundation lost 90% of their contributions now that the beast isn’t trying to get into office. How’s that for an inconvenient truth? Corrupt scum bags. All of you.
Errrrr, actuality no, there is no difference, both are terrible.

No doubt the corporate left are guilty as charged, as are the corporate right and the trump inbred. All of its bad, take the blinders off,call it all out when you see it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2019, 7:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Errrrr, actuality no, there is no difference, both are terrible.

No doubt the corporate left are guilty as charged, as are the corporate right and the trump inbred. All of its bad, take the blinders off,call it all out when you see it.
Time for you to buy a dictionary.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-21-2019, 10:10 PM Reply   
Finally a real crime, with evidence. FBI lawyer to be charged for falsifying documents to the FISA court. Looks like many of you nuggets of **** are going to learn all about the term "fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine" . Now 500 pages of "dems are truthy derp derp Barr & Trump rigged it, derp derp". 95sn should probably start his 10 page ramblings & get his links ready to cut & paste

One by one they're going to start turning on each other

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 11-21-2019 at 10:15 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-22-2019, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Finally a real crime, with evidence.
What do you mean finally? All the trump associates in prison not count? Lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-22-2019, 7:43 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1993450]The only thing trump asked for was investigation into 2016 election, Biden, Bidens son and Burisma. No witness, GOP member or anyone else could source any other "Company" trump wanted investigated, none, zero. There is corruption in every country of the world, trump had interest in only one, Burisma. Why? They covered the previous Burisma investigation in the investigation. So if true, the big GOP theory, Biden dirty... Lets do this Delta style. What did Hunter Biden do that was illegal? The optics are bad is about as much corruption that has been learned. Is it that Joe Biden is dirty or Hunter Biden? You keep going back and forth??

[QUOTE] Trump absolutely wanted investigations into corruption. So why can Obama look into it but not Trump? Talk about of both sides I see.
Quote:
It clear from all the questioning of witnesses that trump wanted Biden and the 2016 election investigated. If you refer to his "perfect call", he specifically askes for investigation into biden and 2016 election. He DID NOT ask about corruption nor did he mention the word.

The aid was released the day after the whistleblower blew the whistle on trump. An official investigation was beginning. In addition several dems and GOP senators were pressuring trump to let it go.

No magazines. I was a big Howard Stern fan prior to satellite radio. Trump was on stern almost every other week. I could see who this clown was back then. He doesn't even qualify to run his own family company. He hasn't changed an iota. I don't think I started wakeboarding til 92,93. I think I found this site from the Planetnautique site well before the 2016 election.

That's not really up to me to decide. There are 17 different intelligence agencies in the US. ALL, every single one determined what Russia did, not me. After those, the Mueller investigation again determined Russia undermined our election purposely and "systematically". Then the Senate (led by the gOP) released their report that backed up all the previous that Russia Attacked our election in 2016, they are doing it today and they will raise the bar in 2020. That is what the EXPERTS say. Their goal, which you would understand if you choose to have an open mind, is to sow dis/cord. Here you read about it, I am fully up to speed.
https://intelligence.house.gov/social-media-content/

When Mike Flynn got in trouble on day one of trumps presidency for writing an op-ed on Turkey, is that an official Govt act? When trump tweets, is that an official Govt act? You are going to work yourself very quickly in to a corner if you decide to continue that. Go ahead.
So did those Ukraine people have a reason to prefer Clinton? I mean trump has quite a history with Putin. Who is at war with Ukraine? Oh, yeah, Russia.
So please, tell me since "we all know " how these diplomats fall in love with their countries? Is that a bad thing? They are the experts, there is a reason we do things the way that we do. After following the impeach inquiry I understand much much more why the diplomates in the hollowed out by trump state dept are so important. So you don't want to believe these so called experts with decades of experience, smarts and non-political activity yet you want us to believe your opinion. WTF. I have been impressed with the quality, reputations and expertise of these diplomats. In fact I didnt give trump enough credit that he would have people this good working for him. Problem for trump is, they ARE this good.
Russia is attacking the US, Russia is at war with Ukraine. Ukraine and USA are allies. Russia is a foe to both countries.
Actually zero of the witnesses said Trump and Biden. They said investigations in to corruptions. When they were asked directly, they only presumed and got there "connect" by news reports that were of course spawned by the democrat party.

You do know that every president guts the diplomatic corps right? I believe it is custom for all of them to turn in their resignation to the president the first week he takes office.

So what that Russia is a foe of both countries. Does not make Ukraine into the British. Ukraine was soundly against us not long ago too. They were firmly against Trump as they tried to influence our election with actual government officials using their names and status to do it. At least the Russians are smart enough to do it underground like they have been doing for 100 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-22-2019, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Super ironic considering most of your conspiracy theories are manufactured in a Russian troll farm
And what conspiracies are those? You mean me going to read the actual mission statements of the communist and socialist parties? Paying attention to history? Understanding how governments and the press manipulate the people? Looking at actual democrats policies that the propose and look at what they don't enforce? Yep... The Russians did that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-22-2019, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually zero of the witnesses said Trump and Biden.
Actually, Trump himself said Biden on the perfect call, so now you know this fact I guess you will change your opinion? Of course not, these facts don't matter, despite you raising them like they would.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-22-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do you mean finally? All the trump associates in prison not count? Lol.
. If what comes out is true every American should be in fear. If they can falsify gov records, abuse the courts to go after a president there is no limit to what they could do to anyone else.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1993483][QUOTE=95sn;1993450]The only thing trump asked for was investigation into 2016 election, Biden, Bidens son and Burisma. No witness, GOP member or anyone else could source any other "Company" trump wanted investigated, none, zero. There is corruption in every country of the world, trump had interest in only one, Burisma. Why? They covered the previous Burisma investigation in the investigation. So if true, the big GOP theory, Biden dirty... Lets do this Delta style. What did Hunter Biden do that was illegal? The optics are bad is about as much corruption that has been learned. Is it that Joe Biden is dirty or Hunter Biden? You keep going back and forth??

Quote:
Trump absolutely wanted investigations into corruption. So why can Obama look into it but not Trump? Talk about of both sides I see.

Actually zero of the witnesses said Trump and Biden. They said investigations in to corruptions. When they were asked directly, they only presumed and got there "connect" by news reports that were of course spawned by the democrat party.

You do know that every president guts the diplomatic corps right? I believe it is custom for all of them to turn in their resignation to the president the first week he takes office.

So what that Russia is a foe of both countries. Does not make Ukraine into the British. Ukraine was soundly against us not long ago too. They were firmly against Trump as they tried to influence our election with actual government officials using their names and status to do it. At least the Russians are smart enough to do it underground like they have been doing for 100 years.
Regarding the diplomats, Slick Willy canned every single one of them. George W. left most of them in so-as to show an effort to get along until his second term and then let 25 of them go. Then the libtard press freaked out big time. It just proves you don’t give an inch to the left. They’re all ingrates no matter how hard you try to build common ground. Chick-fil-a is about to discover that soon too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-22-2019, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Follow the orange orders, Read the Transcript!!
I quote, "“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great, “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … It sounds horrible to me.”
DJT
In addition all the witnesses said that as time wore on they all came to the conclusion that "investigations" meant bidens and 2016 election. All of them, Sondlond, Volker, Hill, ...all of them.

Quote:
Agree, although I believe most stay and work for several presidents. So, if the grifter has the full authority to remove and replace an ambassador, why the whole smear campaign? Why is guliani doing State Dept work behind the backs of all the folks in the state dept not named Mike Pompeo? Why is Pompeo all the sudden absent?

Quote:
Because there were a few in Ukraine that wrote an op-ed that does not translate into "Ukraine soundly against us". Or you could provide some proof, can you or does FOX not provide any? How many in the US have written a nasty oped regarding trump? Like thousands and thousands?? Like it or not he is polarizing, by definition that means a lot of people do not like his schtick.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2019, 9:13 AM Reply   
For all our resident WW libtards who suck on every poll, suck on this. 95-this means you.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ind...eachment-polls
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-22-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;1993487][QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1993483]
Quote:
The only thing trump asked for was investigation into 2016 election, Biden, Bidens son and Burisma. No witness, GOP member or anyone else could source any other "Company" trump wanted investigated, none, zero. There is corruption in every country of the world, trump had interest in only one, Burisma. Why? They covered the previous Burisma investigation in the investigation. So if true, the big GOP theory, Biden dirty... Lets do this Delta style. What did Hunter Biden do that was illegal? The optics are bad is about as much corruption that has been learned. Is it that Joe Biden is dirty or Hunter Biden? You keep going back and forth??

Regarding the diplomats, Slick Willy canned every single one of them. George W. left most of them in so-as to show an effort to get along until his second term and then let 25 of them go. Then the libtard press freaked out big time. It just proves you don’t give an inch to the left. They’re all ingrates no matter how hard you try to build common ground. Chick-fil-a is about to discover that soon too.
The republicans impeached Willie for lying about a consensual WH blow job. You think blackmailing a country to investigate your political rival is nothing compared to a BJ? You think withholding $400 mil in tax dollars to extort a foreign country for your own personal benefit isn't as bad a s a BJ? You think putting a WH meeting in exchange for political assistance isn't worse than a BJ? The slickster lied to the American people and paid. Herr grifter is lying to the American people at the highest rate and scale in history, he needs to pay too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-22-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
For all our resident WW libtards who suck on every poll, suck on this. 95-this means you.

Have I ever posted a poll?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-22-2019, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
The republicans impeached Willie for lying about a consensual WH blow job.
He was impeached for perjury, but not convicted. I doubt the Senate will convict Trump, although it would give them the opportunity to promote a better candidate. Hopefully the voters will see that Trump is a bad President and not re-elect him.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2019, 5:31 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1993490][QUOTE=markj;1993487]
Quote:

The republicans impeached Willie for lying about a consensual WH blow job. You think blackmailing a country to investigate your political rival is nothing compared to a BJ? You think withholding $400 mil in tax dollars to extort a foreign country for your own personal benefit isn't as bad a s a BJ? You think putting a WH meeting in exchange for political assistance isn't worse than a BJ? The slickster lied to the American people and paid. Herr grifter is lying to the American people at the highest rate and scale in history, he needs to pay too.
Pee-Shaw. Trump ain’t paying for nothin. Trump never blackmailed anyone, you dolt! They got the money, you retard! There’s still not been a Ukrainian investigation either, you bonehead! Der Slickster was a corrupt rapist. He was also on Epstein’s plane 25 times! His fur trader wife is just as corrupt too. I’m no fan of how Trump says or does a lot of things, but he’s not even in the same zip code as those two degenerates.

All that aside... I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall when Slick and the cankled beast were negotiating their next moves over the last 5 years+.... Speaking of which there was a SNL sketch done 15+ years ago where Phil Hartman was playin BC and BC was walking out of the bedroom after clearly being beat up by hildabeast. He (BC) was denying it happened etc. That was so darn funny. I can’t find a link to it and I’ve been looking for years.

Do yourself a favor and don’t ever compare Slick Willy or anything Clinton to Trump. You look like a fool doing it. Especially when you try to compare Trump looking for answers about FACTS to bald faced lies from BC.

You just keep parroting the lying media’s talking points like a good little biatch.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2019, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Have I ever posted a poll?
Got you mixed up with trailer trash joe. My bad.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-22-2019, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
He was impeached for perjury, but not convicted. I doubt the Senate will convict Trump, although it would give them the opportunity to promote a better candidate. Hopefully the voters will see that Trump is a bad President and not re-elect him.
Don’t think the senate will convict? Wow. What are you-Carnac? Bad President? Lol maybe to 70 year old midgets... middle of his impeachment hearing and the Dow tops 28K. Bad President..... lol Could you be more out of touch with reality? Did you fall out of a tree again recently, Zacchaeus?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-23-2019, 7:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Got you mixed up with trailer trash joe. My bad.
Trailer trash Joe here, wakeboarding on my trailer trash lake! This was last night!
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-23-2019, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pee-Shaw. Trump ain’t paying for nothin. Trump never blackmailed anyone, you dolt! They got the money, you retard! There’s still not been a Ukrainian investigation either, you bonehead! Der Slickster was a corrupt rapist. He was also on Epstein’s plane 25 times! His fur trader wife is just as corrupt too. I’m no fan of how Trump says or does a lot of things, but he’s not even in the same zip code as those two degenerates
Are you under the faulty impression that because they were so inept they shouldn't be guilty? When you go rob a bank and you get caught or even not caught but give all the $$ to charity are you innocent? No they have a trial and you end up behind bars. They released the money when? Oh, after the whistle blower and after congress began investigating. They got caught. There has not been a WH meeting either. What does that change? Does your rapist, Clinton have anything to do with this or does your peanut sized noggin act on auto pilot going straight to Clinton, emails, rapist, her server, Bengahzi....There were a lot of old white dudes on Epsteins plane D's and R's...and Trump was one of them. He was a regular back in the day too, wanna continue to discuss Epstein? Did Clinton (either one) get caught soliciting foreign govts to damage their political rivals too? Did they get caught in an extortion scheme? Did they pay off porn stars during their elections? Are their personal attys in jail? How many from their campaigns are convicted felons? Did they have the biggest inauguration in the history of mankind? Is their name still on their Charity? How about the orange asterisk?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-23-2019, 3:51 PM Reply   
That's all very interesting but HILLARY's EMAILS. Check mate libtard.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-23-2019, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:

Who is more independent, Faux news or Politico?
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...g-trump-071341
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-24-2019, 1:38 PM Reply   
And here it is, the polls in the 2016 election did NOT differentiate between educated and non-educated people and the non-educated people love Trump and He loves the un-educated.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shy-trump...165833828.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-24-2019, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who is more independent, Faux news or Politico?

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...g-trump-071341

His poll was from npr and pbs, so I am going to go with Mark’s. That said it also was conducted before the most explosive testimony, so I’d sure want to double check the results post-Sondland.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-24-2019, 3:03 PM Reply   
So one of Gulianis henchmen is willing to testify that Devil Nooooonen was in Vienna talking to the Ukrainian prosecutor to dig up dirt on the Biden's. Lol, these chumps just can't help themselves.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-24-2019, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
So one of Gulianis henchmen is willing to testify that Devil Nooooonen was in Vienna talking to the Ukrainian prosecutor to dig up dirt on the Biden's. Lol, these chumps just can't help themselves.
Remember when Michael Cohen was supposed to have gone to Prague?

Not saying Parnas isn't telling the truth (I mean Fraud Guarantee seems confidence inspiring enough) but I'm gonna reserve judgment on this one for the time being.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-24-2019, 5:30 PM Reply   
In other news not needing confirmation, secretary of the navy resigns rather than carry out trumps illegal order. Who new he was a closet democrat? Scandalous.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-25-2019, 1:12 AM Reply   
More on Giuliani, Parnas, and crew. It’s becoming very clear that Zelensky winning was a big bummer for Trump and his pals - it would have been much easier to squeeze the corrupt former pres

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/25/u...gtype=Homepage
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 2:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trailer trash Joe here, wakeboarding on my trailer trash lake! This was last night!
Lovely picture. Too bad that lake is infested with alligators and liberals.