Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2019, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
See, this is what happens when you don't understand the process, The House Intelligence committee was assigned to do the investigative stage of the impeachment PART I. As I previously explained they had no report as with Clinton and Nixon. That was with all the fact witness'. The Judiciary committee is in charge of PART II. Where they write the actual articles and also hold public hearing, which trump decided not to take part in. Get it?
Funny they scheduled it during his trip to Europe. Also Pelosi ordered impeachment documents drawn up before they could actually have witnesses in the Judiciary Committee. They called 3 process witnesses and that was it. Even then, they would not let the Republicans call who they wanted. Look man. Don't piss down our legs and tell us it is raining anymore. We all know that the democrats were not going to let Trump defend himself at either committee. It was all a show trial with one sided party to control the narrative. They did not present all the "fact" witnesses. Hell, they presented one witness who was not even employed during all this.

Quote:
They brought witness to explain how the State Dept works, what ambassadors do, their role, what US policy is and on and on. They are experts and their testimony is opinion, opinion of the expert. It like bringing a Doctor, Insurance professional, police officer to court to explain to the jury details how their field works, you knoe an expert witness, most get paid to do it. They weren't asking these people "hey, what do you think of trump or what he did?" You seem really confused how this works. You are basing all your arguments on false information that makes no sense and just confuses the issue (and apparently , yourself).
It is hard to confuse the issue when it is written in plain English in the CONSTITUTION of what they presidents role in foreign policy. You can bring in all these ambassadors all you want to express their opinion. I reject their opinion and so do all the Republicans on the committee and so do a couple of democrats so far. Their opinions are not the Constitution thus they are not the law.



Quote:
Except a US Pres. cant ask foreign counties to announce an investigation into his political rival for a US Election. He also cant condition a WH meeting and $400 M in US Approved assistance to said foreign country unless they do what they are asked.
Uh, Yes he can. Presidents do it all the time. We can go back yet again to Joe Biden threatening the president of the Ukraine about firing one lone guy in a country full of corruption that if they do not do that, they don't get the money. That is how that stuff works. The President with his sole authority as given to him via the Constitution has the right and ability to do that.


Quote:
Wrong again. Show me ANY source that says Bureaucrats like ambassadors and the like are the "swamp".
https://www.businessinsider.com/what...-swamp-2016-11
Any sounce? How about freaking common sense. You think the swamp is made by people who come and go every 2 to 4 even 6 years? You ever think how presidential transitions happen or how government actually functions during whole sale turn over in government leadership? There are armies of people who stay around that have duties and a culture of how they do things. That is by definition the swamp.


Quote:
Left out the main point.
Obama expounded at some length, making four or five points additional points. He noted that the $400 million was not our money—it belonged to Iran and was frozen in 1979 after the Iranian revolution.

And YOUR LINK roasted him on it. It was the policy of the US since 1979 to NOT give them that money. So, the president went against Congress, all past Presidents, and the Swamp in giving Iran that money. He even did it in a way to hide the paper trail. By your standards, should he have been impeached?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2019, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Who do you think gets it? As weak as he is (and heís fed not my first pick) I still think itís Bidenís to lose. Warren and Bernie are canibalizing one another. Mayor Pete will run out of gas in SC. Biden is whoís left.
As were clearly saw, whoever the DNC decides who gets the nomination. Clinton was the bank for the DNC so they rigged it for her.

I think Warren and Bernie are two sides of the same coin. They represent the new and most active left wing of the party. That is who the democrats are now and going to be for sometime. Biden is the last remaining of the east coast middle of the road democrats. If Biden gets the nomination, will he get young people and minorities to show up in the general election? Biden will get moderate democrats to show up for the general election. Will Warren and Bernie will get the young and minorities but will they cancel each other out in the primaries? My guess is the party will try and get Bernie to drop out in place of Warren and go head to head with Biden. The new democrat left wing leadership wants someone like Warren in general but she is too flawed. I don't think the democrats like either candidate to move the general election needle. That is why Bloomberg is jumping in and that is why you also hear trial ballons for Clinton to some in late. Float the idea every so many weeks and check the reaction.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Who do you think gets it? As weak as he is (and heís fed not my first pick) I still think itís Bidenís to lose. Warren and Bernie are canibalizing one another. Mayor Pete will run out of gas in SC. Biden is whoís left.
I think you're going to see Hillary again, TBH. Or some other dark horse. There is also Bloomberg potentially buying his ticket in & then it'll be the battle of two loud mouth billionaires. The more I see Warran, aside from her socialist views, I actually sort of like her & love her stance on China.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2019, 7:53 AM Reply   
Hillary comes back to life. She’s lying in wait right now, ready to pounce. Another month or two of this dem circus and she’ll spring it on us.

Last edited by markj; 12-11-2019 at 7:55 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2019, 7:59 AM Reply   
How sad is that when the most viable libtard candidate is a possible HRC? Wow! Lol
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
How sad is that when the most viable libtard candidate is a possible HRC? Wow! Lol
Why would anyone good want the job? Look at what they do to each other. Destroy others, themselves, families, cost a billion to make a run. Nothing but slime would want the job & the people who give a billion to get someone elected are going to want a return on their investment.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 8:48 AM Reply   
Update: IG Horowitz told Congressional investigators on Wednesday that FBI officials should have seriously reconsidered their surveillance efforts on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page in early 2017, when information they gathered cast significant doubt on their legal justification to surveil him, according to Bloomberg.

Horowitz also said that the FBI misled the FISA court in order to keep spying on Page.

"I don’t think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs, and he was on the receiving end of them," he said.


It's over, nothing from Mueller or Ukraine is this damaging. You can bet many in WA are pooping themselves after today
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Update: IG Horowitz told Congressional investigators on Wednesday that FBI officials should have seriously reconsidered their surveillance efforts on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page in early 2017, when information they gathered cast significant doubt on their legal justification to surveil him, according to Bloomberg.

Horowitz also said that the FBI misled the FISA court in order to keep spying on Page.

"I donít think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs, and he was on the receiving end of them," he said.


It's over, nothing from Mueller or Ukraine is this damaging. You can bet many in WA are pooping themselves after today
Nothing is ever over. Didn't you get the memo. Trump defended himself thus he is guilty of getting in the way of a congressional investigation. You know the investigation seeded by the Democrat funded foreign spy compiled dossier. Used as the words to start the FBI investigation which just happened to not follow their procedures and may have illegally (certainly unethically) continued to monitor the Trump team. All this while the said democrats who funded the original document by the foreign spy are calling for Trumps head. How dare Trump try and defend himself. Tarring and feathering are too good for him.

I wonder at which point the house democrats are brought up for investigation for abusing their power?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2019, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Bahahaaha now Trump's own appointed FBI directory is "the enemy" because he accepts and agrees with the IG's report. So much for that BS talking point, what's next Rod?
oh btw.

The IG straight up wrote in the report that an FBI attorney changed the meaning of a document and then used that document (the fabrication) as the basis for getting a FISA warrant. The CIA said that page WAS a source then the FBI changed it to say he WAS NOT a source then used it as the documentation to say Page and thus the Trump team was working with the Russians. People are going to go to jail over this more than likely.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6115039209001#sp=show-clips
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Of course the FBI agrees with the report. They did not follow their procedures and the FBI is allowed to investigate on the smallest of "hunches". This IG was not commissioned to determine what the FBI should do, but to determine did they follow their procedures. They determined that the Steele report was the vehicle used to start the investigation. They also have documented well that it was unreliable and that the Democrats funded it.
False. You are reciting details not the overall results. Dossier was not a part of opening the investigation. Read the report, prove me wrong.
They also have determined that the FBI left out information that would have stopped the whole FISA warrants if they would have followed the procedures by including all information. On of the things they left out was Carter Page (I believe was the guy) was actually a CIA asset and the FBI used his work to get a FISA warrant. Not because he ratted out that Trump did something, they used his work with the Russians as an excuse to get warrants on Trump but it sounds like he was working with the CIA against the Russians. He happened to also be working in the Trump campaign. So they use a guy who was working for the CIA against Russia and used that as an excuse to try and investigate Trump?

Then they used a document created by a foreign spy who he himself had anti Trump bias funded by the democrat party as part of the rumor mill to start an investigation.
Who cares about carter Page? Was he indicted or arrested? Or was he just a talking point for Hannity for 3 years? Big deal, page had nothing to do with anything. According to your cult leader" I don't think I know who he is, They say he worked for us for a short time." And you want to make this a big deal LOL.
This was all set up. They know all you have to do is get a bread crumb trail and a sympathetic ear in the FBI and you can do all this. Use those same couple of people to leave out a couple key pieces of information and there you have it. If this were anyone one else, there would have been no way they start this type of investigation. You know how it was set up? Democrats were all in lock step with the talking point right after the election. You ever wonder how you turn on every political talk show and the democrats all have the exact same buzz words and talking points and they use them? Just like impeachment. Talking point since January 2017. Have your junior members say it out loud and keep saying it. Leadership says we can not do it yet. Not because leadership does not want to do it. Leadership wants it to look like they are being the grown up in the room. If leadership really did not want keep it in the news cycle, they would never speak of it again and treat it like the kids are not to be responded too. It all was a political ploy.
Do you even remember during the election when the FBI opened an investigation into Clinton, During the election. FBI was about completed with the umpteenth Clinton investigation when they got 30,000 more emails to review. They ran it into October. 11 days prior to voting Comey finally said they had nothing on Clinton. During this time FBI was also investigating the Trump/Russia connection. And they never mentioned it or leaked it to the press. Hmm, they sure were out to get trump.

This almost reminds me of when Obama got caught running the guns to Mexico and some where used in some murders. Amazing. All the democats from the senators (Feinstein, Clinton and so on) the news anchors and everyone had the talking point about assault weapon bans again. News broke that it was an operation sponsored by the Obama DOJ and poof. Instantly, the talking point went away and to be honest can anyone else tell me when they heard a single word from Feinstein after that? She has dropped off the face of the earth. Also, where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Not a single word from them since Trump got into office. Hard for them to call him a racists when they have so many pictures of them all together asking Trump for money.
Blah, Blah, Blah...
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Blah, Blah, Blah...
Translation "I 95sn can no longer defend this from any angle & know deep down the dems are f****d with a capital F
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Update: IG Horowitz told Congressional investigators on Wednesday that FBI officials should have seriously reconsidered their surveillance efforts on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page in early 2017, when information they gathered cast significant doubt on their legal justification to surveil him, according to Bloomberg.

Horowitz also said that the FBI misled the FISA court in order to keep spying on Page.

"I donít think the Department of Justice fairly treated these FISAs, and he was on the receiving end of them," he said.


It's over, nothing from Mueller or Ukraine is this damaging. You can bet many in WA are pooping themselves after today
Talk about no meat on your burger, Who cares about Carter Page? What happened to him? Was any of this info they got "spying" on him released or leaked to the press? How did he play any part of this other than another talking point for FAUX fake news? Was he unfairly indicted? Arrested? Anything?? Either way how is this good news for Trump, he says he does not even know who Page is. He wouldn't lie would he? The FBI made errors, true, plenty of them. Carter Fing Page, LOL. You crack me up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2019, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Translation "I 95sn can no longer defend this from any angle & know deep down the dems are f****d with a capital F
I don't know man. The IG report basically kicks the legs out from under 5 or so of the conspiracy theories FAUX, you and delta have been pushing.
No Spying
Investigation started with appropriate predication and authorization.
Russia Attacked 2016 election, not Ukraine
Strozk and Page not sole or even senior part of the decision making
No evidence of political bias
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2019, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I don't know man. The IG report basically kicks the legs out from under 5 or so of the conspiracy theories FAUX, you and delta have been pushing.
No Spying
Investigation started with appropriate predication and authorization.
Russia Attacked 2016 election, not Ukraine
Strozk and Page not sole or even senior part of the decision making
No evidence of political bias
They did not label it spying however when you brief both presidential candidates and one gets the security briefing and the other they are running clandestine investigations on you in the "same" type of meeting. You can choose your label all you want. We know what it is.

Of course the "investigation" started with appropriate predication and authorization based on the "procedures", however the information they developed was a plant by the democrats.

Both countries attacked the election. News flash. Russians have attacked every election. They along with many of our "allies" are also involved in industrial spying daily. Them interfering in our election is a constant. Only a fool would think this is a new revelation. Another news flash. The leadership of a foreign country writing op eds in our major news paper is interfering. Ukraine and Russia at the end of the day with this so called interference, what vote did they change? You certainly don't have an issue with the millions of illegals who have only click the right box on a DMV online questionarie to be able to vote or their children who certainly grow up and vote to allow their illegal parents to have citizen rights and benefits are not interfering. Those are actual real votes.

They said they did not investigate bias. Just the facts of the process. When you have 17 major issues including directly lying to a FISA court twice and one of the lead investigators actually writing that they have a backup plan and that he will never let Trump get elected sounds a lot like bias to a common person. They also used the Page angle to tap Trump tower phones. Ooppsseeess.... Trump just happens to use those phones too.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2019, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I don't know man. The IG report basically kicks the legs out from under 5 or so of the conspiracy theories FAUX, you and delta have been pushing.
No Spying
Investigation started with appropriate predication and authorization.
Russia Attacked 2016 election, not Ukraine
Strozk and Page not sole or even senior part of the decision making
No evidence of political bias
You prove every time you type you're nothing but a partisan stooge that parrots the sound bites & everything you don't like is fake news. Chumps a moron that can't keep cabinet people on for more than a year but you're going to start acting like he is orchestrating the take down of the FBI. Comical. Of course it was started under the pretense of being perfectly legal, the rest is criminal & I look forward to hearing you cry & cry when the take down starts happening & your impeachment falls flat. Get used to 5 more years, homie,
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2019, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Who do you think gets it? As weak as he is (and heís fed not my first pick) I still think itís Bidenís to lose. Warren and Bernie are canibalizing one another. Mayor Pete will run out of gas in SC. Biden is whoís left.
My gut feel is Warren will get the nod then loose to Trump. But what do I know I never thought Trump would win in a month of Sundays.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2019, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
hey did not label it spying however when you brief both presidential candidates and one gets the security briefing and the other they are running clandestine investigations on you in the "same" type of meeting. You can choose your label all you want. We know what it is.
They were rightly concerned he was working with Russia. What would you do if one party appears to be working with a foreign country assisting their campaign? What would you do?
I'll help, You check it out.

Quote:
Both countries attacked the election. News flash. Russians have attacked every election. They along with many of our "allies" are also involved in industrial spying daily. Them interfering in our election is a constant. Only a fool would think this is a new revelation. Another news flash. The leadership of a foreign country writing op eds in our major news paper is interfering. Ukraine and Russia at the end of the day with this so called interference, what vote did they change? You certainly don't have an issue with the millions of illegals who have only click the right box on a DMV online questionarie to be able to vote or their children who certainly grow up and vote to allow their illegal parents to have citizen rights and benefits are not interfering. Those are actual real votes.
False. The Russians are the cheaters. They cant even participate in the Olympics. They cheat at everything, everything. there was one ambassador (not the "leadership LOL)who wrote one op-ed and for good reason, an op-ed, one. You really need to stop making crap up. Trump was rubber stamping Russias stealing Crimea. If you ask me, a pretty darn good reason to hope the other candidate won. Russia on the other hand was from the top down. It was Govt organized. It is fact. Comparing Russia's attack and Ukraine, as water, would be more like Russia is the ocean and Ukraine is a glass of water.

Quote:
Those are actual real votes.
They are up for grabs. If you value those votes you should entice them to vote republican. Free country. Whats the problem?

Quote:
hey said they did not investigate bias. Just the facts of the process. When you have 17 major issues including directly lying to a FISA court twice and one of the lead investigators actually writing that they have a backup plan and that he will never let Trump get elected sounds a lot like bias to a common person. They also used the Page angle to tap Trump tower phones. Ooppsseeess.... Trump just happens to use those phones too.
I read the summary. It said "No Evidence of political bias". You gotta work with facts and truth. Need me to post it or do you want to admit your error?

Again with this stupid "they tapped my phones" crap? crybaby. They tapped your phones because your campaign had over 250 contacts with Russians. If Hillary Clintons campaign had 250 contacts with Russians they should be tapping her phones too, don't you think? This isn't a bias, its national security law enforcement.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2019, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You prove every time you type you're nothing but a partisan stooge that parrots the sound bites & everything you don't like is fake news. Chumps a moron that can't keep cabinet people on for more than a year but you're going to start acting like he is orchestrating the take down of the FBI. Comical. Of course it was started under the pretense of being perfectly legal, the rest is criminal & I look forward to hearing you cry & cry when the take down starts happening & your impeachment falls flat. Get used to 5 more years, homie,
I must be clairvoyant, I don't watch cable news so it would be pretty amazing if I were to parrot anyone.
How many FBI people did he get fired? 7?8? of their top people.
You seem to be convinced the FBI had a coup to take down trump (trumps deep state). The problem is that the facts don't go down that path. The FBI, during the election was investigating Clinton, publicly. They investigated her throughout the campaign (for nothing). They kept trumps investigation secret yet he was under investigation for the Russia connections. Tell me how that works if they want to dump trump? Trumps theory makes no sense. How do you possibly believe a clearly fabricated story? If the FBI hated trump, wouldn't they announce they were investigating him? Instead they did it to Clintons.

Who "they" gonna take down? Most observers expect the house to impeach and the Senate to sit on their hands. Doubt there will be a surprise.
I don't like the grifter and he is the worst pres in history IMO. but that's about as far as it goes, nothing new. Im glad you look forward to my crying? WTF, your a little too close to this. IDRGAF and I sleep quite well.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2019, 1:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I must be clairvoyant, I don't watch cable news so it would be pretty amazing if I were to parrot anyone.
How many FBI people did he get fired? 7?8? of their top people.
You seem to be convinced the FBI had a coup to take down trump (trumps deep state). The problem is that the facts don't go down that path. The FBI, during the election was investigating Clinton, publicly. They investigated her throughout the campaign (for nothing). They kept trumps investigation secret yet he was under investigation for the Russia connections. Tell me how that works if they want to dump trump? Trumps theory makes no sense. How do you possibly believe a clearly fabricated story? If the FBI hated trump, wouldn't they announce they were investigating him? Instead they did it to Clintons.

Who "they" gonna take down? Most observers expect the house to impeach and the Senate to sit on their hands. Doubt there will be a surprise.
I don't like the grifter and he is the worst pres in history IMO. but that's about as far as it goes, nothing new. Im glad you look forward to my crying? WTF, your a little too close to this. IDRGAF and I sleep quite well.
You're right, I forget how you've been right on everything.....except you keep eating crow time & time again. 207 pages of you getting it wrong every day after day
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-12-2019, 2:34 AM Reply   
I know all the TrumpTards think Trump is winning, but even with all his winning it looks like he still is the biggest loser in the 2020 election!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-12-2019, 3:41 AM Reply   
https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/...-approval.aspx
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-12-2019, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
That's really interesting. I guess it goes to show that the only poll that really matters is the one on the first Tuesday in November.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2019, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
I know all the TrumpTards think Trump is winning, but even with all his winning it looks like he still is the biggest loser in the 2020 election!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Oh please. Quit with your leftist, echo chamber polls. We already know that youíre not very smart. Please stop proving it so often.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's really interesting. I guess it goes to show that the only poll that really matters is the one on the first Tuesday in November.
Yep. Iíve been polled 3 times in the last month. Iíve either hung up or deleted the email every time. I believe that a growing number of Americans have become so distrusting of pollsters that they do what I do now too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-12-2019, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
They were rightly concerned he was working with Russia. What would you do if one party appears to be working with a foreign country assisting their campaign? What would you do?
I'll help, You check it out.
Yep and when their information immediately said he was not working with them and the people they suspected were not working with them and in fact were working for the US government, they lied to keep the investigation going. That is the fundamental issue.



Quote:
False. The Russians are the cheaters. They cant even participate in the Olympics. They cheat at everything, everything. there was one ambassador (not the "leadership LOL)who wrote one op-ed and for good reason, an op-ed, one. You really need to stop making crap up. Trump was rubber stamping Russias stealing Crimea. If you ask me, a pretty darn good reason to hope the other candidate won. Russia on the other hand was from the top down. It was Govt organized. It is fact. Comparing Russia's attack and Ukraine, as water, would be more like Russia is the ocean and Ukraine is a glass of water.
Then you need to have them stop helping our space program get people into space then. The leadership also would not meet with Trump campaign like they did Hillary. Interference is interference. So, why don't you tell everyone just how Russia changed votes in this election? Did they have people who are citizens of their country like Mexico who has direct action in our elections?


Quote:
They are up for grabs. If you value those votes you should entice them to vote republican. Free country. Whats the problem?
They are not up for grabs because enticing them is voting for open borders and free give aways on the backs of the working public.


Quote:
I read the summary. It said "No Evidence of political bias". You gotta work with facts and truth. Need me to post it or do you want to admit your error?
You do know they only were able to ask the question and look at the email trail. Of course you can make it look like their was no bias, however you can politically plant the information. Again, they had the information early on that they did not work with the Russians and lied to keep up the program. You can call it what you want. We know what it is. Like Horowitz said. This does not vindicate anyone in the FBI.

Quote:
Again with this stupid "they tapped my phones" crap? crybaby. They tapped your phones because your campaign had over 250 contacts with Russians. If Hillary Clintons campaign had 250 contacts with Russians they should be tapping her phones too, don't you think? This isn't a bias, its national security law enforcement.
Yep. And there is my proof of how this all works. You claim that Trump team had over 250 contacts with the Russians. Sounds very reasonable doesn't it? It turns out of course they did because the guy on there damn team was an asset for the CI freaking A against Russia!!!!! Of course they had contacts with them. The FBI also knew that and lied on the report to make it look like they were not. That is the whole point. Of course the rest of the FBI had "no bias" because they were cooking the books to make it look like Trump team was doing something wrong when all the Team was doing was working for the American Government to protect your ass.

This whole thing should scare the crap out of people that they can simply plant a seed like that and then use the governments extended power to fight foreign terrorism to try and go after our citizens.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2019, 6:04 AM Reply   
OK so just to be clear - Rod and Mark you both think lying is a bad thing?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-12-2019, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
OK so just to be clear - Rod and Mark you both think lying is a bad thing?
if someone is actually lying. Not what you guys like to call lies. Being emotionally triggered over what you believe is a lie is not the same as someone actually lying.

So are you admitting that democrats lied and want us to do the same in regards to Trump as some way to make amends?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2019, 6:19 AM Reply   
Do you think Trump has ever "actually lied" (your term) in his public statements?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2019, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Do you think Trump has ever "actually lied" (your term) in his public statements?
Only 9 or 10 thousand times.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2019, 8:01 AM Reply   
I agree with Rod and I’ll add that I think Trump “expands” on the truth sometimes. Like, do I believe the ISIS guy we killed was “whimpering” when at the end of the tunnel? Doubt it. I don’t think he makes a habit of telling bald faced lies though if that’s what you’re asking. Has he ever lied? Does a Bear wake77 in the woods? Unless we’re talking about Ben Carson, you gotta grade all politicians on a curve. Even ones that are new to the game.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-12-2019, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Do you think Trump has ever "actually lied" (your term) in his public statements?
Don't know. I am sure he expands the truth for the story. I heard CEO speak before. I take it with a grain of salt. I have also seen where you guys and the media is losing their collective minds calling Trump a liar only to find out that he was dead on. So who knows. Turns out the media was lying to over 2 years about the Russians and Trump and the Steele Report.

Like Obama when he said you can keep your doctor and it will not cost you anything or things to the effect. I knew it was a lie from the first time I heard it. That was my bias and knowing there is no way. He on the other hand may have actually believed it or was thinking in the version in his mind of how that works. So did he lie or did he have a version of the truth that fit his frame of reference but not how I wanted it to fit?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2019, 10:50 AM Reply   
LOL, Trump lies so often they have created a new classification for him the "bottomless pinocchio"
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2019, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep. Iíve been polled 3 times in the last month. Iíve either hung up or deleted the email every time. I believe that a growing number of Americans have become so distrusting of pollsters that they do what I do now too.
Oh don't do that, give them bad info like the rest of us.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2019, 11:09 AM Reply   
It's funny how lefties have no problem with lies from the left cause it's for the greater good. Who gives a s**t if he lies, when in Rome.. He's surrounded by liars & thieves except he got rich in the private sector while the others have robbed us blind. 207 pages of "as long as our guy is doing it, it's fine" Orange man bad!!! So bad the left can't keep his jizz of their faces on the daily
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2019, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
It's funny how lefties have no problem with lies from the left cause it's for the greater good. Who gives a s**t if he lies, when in Rome.. He's surrounded by liars & thieves except he got rich in the private sector while the others have robbed us blind. 207 pages of "as long as our guy is doing it, it's fine" Orange man bad!!! So bad the left can't keep his jizz of their faces on the daily
But you would expect that from lefties because they are evil and wot not. So what is really funny is how conservatives are lining up to support and congratulate trump when he is an obvious liar and demonstrates zero fiscal responsibility. But hey, it's only lefties who are the hypocrites right?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
But you would expect that from lefties because they are evil and wot not. So what is really funny is how conservatives are lining up to support and congratulate trump when he is an obvious liar and demonstrates zero fiscal responsibility. But hey, it's only lefties who are the hypocrites right?
Never said that at all. You can go back page after page where I repeatedly state over & over, I hate the pubes, but I really hate the idiot liberals. What you don't get, Ralph, is you're not plastered with their insanity like we are here. You hear only the good parts about them, and there are quite a few. People like Shawn & others who make very valid points that are for the greater good. We (Americans) get nut cases cases screaming plastic straws bad, free plastic drug needles good. Spanking you kids BAD, chemical castration of children for gender reassignment good. Drag queens reading in schools, 11 year old drag queens, the new push to normalize pedophiles as "they can't help it". I've traveled all over & only in San Fran have almost stepped in human s**t on the side walk. The liberals you think who want to help don't give a rats as*, they simply use certain groups then toss them aside for their next pet project. Black ghettos for example & the sudden turning on the black community in favor of Hispanics as their next demographic. The only thing that could make the left more vile is if they stunk so the blind & deaf can hate them too
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-12-2019, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
But you would expect that from lefties because they are evil and wot not. So what is really funny is how conservatives are lining up to support and congratulate trump when he is an obvious liar and demonstrates zero fiscal responsibility. But hey, it's only lefties who are the hypocrites right?
Congress did not pass Trump's budget. Congress passed their version. You really need to start telling the truth.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2019, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Congress did not pass Trump's budget. Congress passed their version. You really need to start telling the truth.
He canít cant tell the truth when heís fed a constant stream of bulls**t and not even local to have the slightest difference of view
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2019, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Congress did not pass Trump's budget. Congress passed their version. You really need to start telling the truth.
I thought trump was a deal maker?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2019, 4:52 PM Reply   
Yeah and with a straight face Rod tells us Trump is a noble fighter of corruption (while also acknowledging he had to admit his own guilt in the corrupt use of his foundation's finances). The brain-pretzeling is impressive.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2019, 8:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yeah and with a straight face Rod tells us Trump is a noble fighter of corruption (while also acknowledging he had to admit his own guilt in the corrupt use of his foundation's finances). The brain-pretzeling is impressive.
Iíve been up with this thread from the very beginning and I donít ever remember Rod saying Trump was a ďnoble fighter of corruption.Ē Weíve all (us smart ones on the right) said Trump was fighting corruption. He is.

If you want to use the term Brian-preztling, you canít forget the biggest brain-pretzel going right now: itís Nancy Pelosi claiming to be praying for Trump and claiming to be catholic while supporting the murder of babys and infants. I know communion is big in the Catholic Church and if that B is allowed to take it as well as not be excommunicated, Iíll bet my life that priest is on the take or thereís some other crooked wake77 goin down. Itís disgusting and Iím not even catholic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2019, 8:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
But you would expect that from lefties because they are evil and wot not. So what is really funny is how conservatives are lining up to support and congratulate trump when he is an obvious liar and demonstrates zero fiscal responsibility. But hey, it's only lefties who are the hypocrites right?
I need your help. Can you tell me what ďobvious liesĒ were told by Trump? And yes, as far as hypocrisy goes, itís mainly a left thing.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2019, 8:16 PM Reply   
A catholic hypocrite, hardly a shocker.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2019, 8:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Can you tell me what “obvious lies” were told by Trump?
Come on be serious.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2019, 10:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
A catholic hypocrite, hardly a shocker.
Well yeah, toss in booze & you got Nancy Pelosi
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2019, 2:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Come on be serious.
Typical liberal response. I am serious. Put up or shut up.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-13-2019, 3:39 AM Reply   
https://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I thought trump was a deal maker?
And? He got a north American Trade Agreement and got a new better deal with China. The labor unions are pretty happy. We will see where they new deals take us. I new from day one that Ross Perot was correct and the jobs would leave America after the original deals. Hard to compete with near slave labor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yeah and with a straight face Rod tells us Trump is a noble fighter of corruption (while also acknowledging he had to admit his own guilt in the corrupt use of his foundation's finances). The brain-pretzeling is impressive.
Uh...When did that happen. This thread is pretty long. Can you show me where I have said that. Only thing I stand by is Democrats are a clear and present danger to the sovereignty of the United States.

Guilt in a foundation that actually distributed more money than they took in? Of course Trump was the one actually running day to day operations. They screwed up apparently. They fought and lost. Crap happens. The guys is involved in many businesses. Much of business operations at a certain scale from what I hear from people involved is much of it is opinion on what is straight and narrow or not. Much of it is negotiations. I know a person who managed a plant back in the day. They did their taxes the way the believed the rules were written. Auditors would come in. The company lets them look around and lets the auditors make their assessment of what they think the taxes should have been and they write them the check. Still lower than if they followed the letter of everything. It is what it is.

If someone has a political axe to grind, I am sure the questions and the answers get much more difficult. Either you get that or you are one of this absolutists that just can not understand life. I am pretty sure you are only an absolutist when it comes to Republicans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
You do realize that the first half dozen of the things this website lists are not lies by the president. So if they are 6 for 6, am I supposed to believe their explanations on the rest when if I were to read them?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-13-2019, 5:46 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...on#post1993587

It's all over your posts a couple pages back. As for the foundation, you know that Trump himself admitted to misusing fundraising events for his political campaign. Either you're lying or willfully ignorant. The stupidity of this statement cannot be overstated: "Guilt in a foundation that actually distributed more money than they took in?"

It is the nature of the distributions that is key, which you probably know but you just keep spouting these ridiculous talking points.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...on#post1993587

It's all over your posts a couple pages back. As for the foundation, you know that Trump himself admitted to misusing fundraising events for his political campaign. Either you're lying or willfully ignorant. The stupidity of this statement cannot be overstated: "Guilt in a foundation that actually distributed more money than they took in?"

It is the nature of the distributions that is key, which you probably know but you just keep spouting these ridiculous talking points.
Really? And you want me to take your word on whether Trump is lying when you can not even accurately portray my words back to me? I used the word "Corruption" when answering a post about corruption and even noted that Obama was fighting "corruption". Really and this is your public statement that I called Trump a noble fighter of corruption. I will say that Trump promised to look at how the money is being spent that we give these countries and he is trying to do that. Just like he said he would make new trade deals and he did. I would say he is one of the only presidents that is actually trying to get the things done that he said on the campaign trail.

Did they or did they not distribute more money than they take it? So they took money from the wrong pile. You think Trump actually needed it? Of all the businesses Trump has dealt with in his life, this one thing is the thing that makes him this evil person? Really? So you were fine with the Clinton foundation?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2019, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Typical liberal response. I am serious. Put up or shut up.
Like when he said he would pay off the national debt in 8 years. An obvious lie. And how is he doing? Debt now at $23T, a $3T increase and currently running a $1T budget deficit. Promises made, promises kept. Or something. I'm sure you "conservatives" will line up to say how it's not his fault and how debt doesn't matter now anyway.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Like when he said he would pay off the national debt in 8 years. An obvious lie. And how is he doing? Debt now at $23T, a $3T increase and currently running a $1T budget deficit. Promises made, promises kept. Or something. I'm sure you "conservatives" will line up to say how it's not his fault and how debt doesn't matter now anyway.
Again. You are holding on to the lie you keep telling yourself. Trumps budget actually cut government by over 20% (If I recall correctly). Congress did not see it that way. Of course, cutting 20% off the top, how many things would that shut down?

You still have not answered, yet you seem to keep repeating it. How much debt is bad? How much money needs to be in the economy? I tend to agree with you in principle, however I have heard this now for 40 years about the debt of the government. So far it has not mattered one bit. What is money? It is an artificial construct anyway. What seems to matter is relative distribution. So if we tie money value to a rock (which is absurd anyway) it is somehow magical? Goat, chickens and daughters are worth more in a starving society. What I believe is the answer is that there has to be winners and losers for an economy to work and society to be somewhat stable. Only truth that I know is if everyone has it, then it is worth nothing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Like when he said he would pay off the national debt in 8 years. An obvious lie. And how is he doing? Debt now at $23T, a $3T increase and currently running a $1T budget deficit. Promises made, promises kept. Or something. I'm sure you "conservatives" will line up to say how it's not his fault and how debt doesn't matter now anyway.
Also, that is a lie? Did you believe it? Did he lie if he believed if he got to have his budget that he could do it? I just love this magical word lie that you leftist love to throw around when it is not your guy. It is a goal at best. We all know that is how politics work. If your company did not meet its sales quotas, are you a liar?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2019, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, that is a lie? Did you believe it? Did he lie if he believed if he got to have his budget that he could do it? I just love this magical word lie that you leftist love to throw around when it is not your guy. It is a goal at best. We all know that is how politics work. If your company did not meet its sales quotas, are you a liar?
So is that your argument, at the time trump said he would pay the debt off in 8 years he believed it but has just failed to do so?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Again. You are holding on to the lie you keep telling yourself. Trumps budget actually cut government by over 20% (If I recall correctly). Congress did not see it that way. Of course, cutting 20% off the top, how many things would that shut down?
Again Trump is an idiot for cutting revenue before controlling expenses. That is on him, its his responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaClassicMisdirect
You still have not answered, yet you seem to keep repeating it. How much debt is bad? How much money needs to be in the economy? I tend to agree with you in principle, however I have heard this now for 40 years about the debt of the government. So far it has not mattered one bit. What is money? It is an artificial construct anyway. What seems to matter is relative distribution. So if we tie money value to a rock (which is absurd anyway) it is somehow magical? Goat, chickens and daughters are worth more in a starving society. What I believe is the answer is that there has to be winners and losers for an economy to work and society to be somewhat stable. Only truth that I know is if everyone has it, then it is worth nothing.
When the question is Trumps honesty my opinion of debt and deficit is not relevant. The fact is Trump thinks reducing debt is important because he said he was going to eliminate it completely in 8 years and it would be "easy". So either he knew that its not possible to go from a $500m deficit to a $2.5T surplus (amount required to clear the debt) and lied about it or he is a complete idiot with zero fiscal understanding. To say you are going to move to a $2.5T surplus while granting a tax cut without controlling expenditure is gross negligence or complete dishonesty.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So is that your argument, at the time trump said he would pay the debt off in 8 years he believed it but has just failed to do so?
Good lord man. Are you people really that naive to believe everything a person running for office says will happen and if they do not achieve what they say they will work for they are now a liar? If I had to live every single day around people trying to brand me as a liar or my fellow nearby man as a liar because I or they could not achieve what they said they could or should then I would would be in jail because I would beat the **** out of some people saying that about me.

If Trump could do what he wants to do, I believe he absolutely could do it. Unfortunately or fortunately depending how you look at it congress is the ones who passes the budgets, not the president. Congress did not pass a single one of Obama's budgets. I think at least one year if not all years, he did not get a single vote.

Did you meet all your goals this year? Can I brand you a liar from here on out? Matter of fact. I know you didn't so you are a liar and only a liar would say they did.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2019, 9:21 AM Reply   
Hey letís not forget creepy joe said ďweíre gonna cure cancerĒ if he gets elected.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Again Trump is an idiot for cutting revenue before controlling expenses. That is on him, its his responsibility.


When the question is Trumps honesty my opinion of debt and deficit is not relevant. The fact is Trump thinks reducing debt is important because he said he was going to eliminate it completely in 8 years and it would be "easy". So either he knew that its not possible to go from a $500m deficit to a $2.5T surplus (amount required to clear the debt) and lied about it or he is a complete idiot with zero fiscal understanding. To say you are going to move to a $2.5T surplus while granting a tax cut without controlling expenditure is gross negligence or complete dishonesty.
And, what is the negative that has happened? You keep complaining but what is the effect? We now have new agreements that will keep money from going off shore. He promised that. That will be net influx of money that gets to work in our economy. Unemployment is very low. He promised that. He promised to cut regulations and he has.

You really believe that you can turn a magic dial and not have any lead or lag? I am pretty sure you are just wanting to complain. If he could, he could simply gut the government in one swift cut. Then what would you have? Instant high unemployment. Many contracts gutted with private industry and the employment and revenue fallout from that. Or course, you would have voted for him because according to you he made that promise and that is why I am sure he has and had your full support.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2019, 9:27 AM Reply   
ANTIFA going crazy in the UK & now guess who's fault it is for the landslide election????? You guessed it, they're blaming the Russians!!! What more proof do you need the left is nothing but a party of whack jobs in full blown melt down. Can't wait to see what other country Russia turns right wing. Place your bets
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Delta, just to understand what your position is: When trump said he would pay off the debt in 8 years do you think he believed it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
ANTIFA going crazy in the UK & now guess who's fault it is for the landslide election????? You guessed it, they're blaming the Russians!!! What more proof do you need the left is nothing but a party of whack jobs in full blown melt down. Can't wait to see what other country Russia turns right wing. Place your bets
These Fing democrats errrr leftist. violence violence violence. Don't get their way, it is some other person, place or thing that caused it because we all know that when you have to shape your policies to placate children and illegals it makes for great decisions. Nice simple talking points and convinced people that it does not take hard work to get through life.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2019, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
These Fing democrats errrr leftist. violence violence violence. Don't get their way, it is some other person, place or thing that caused it because we all know that when you have to shape your policies to placate children and illegals it makes for great decisions. Nice simple talking points and convinced people that it does not take hard work to get through life.
Grass root protesting & violence doesn't just occur organically. It's bought & paid for shills doing the elites bidding. The tide is turning. Can't wait to see the hysterics after Trump wins 2020 & takes the house with him. With that win & the replacement of RGB they'll be in dust bin of history soon enough.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2019, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Delta, just to understand what your position is: When trump said he would pay off the debt in 8 years do you think he believed it?
He still has 5 years, bozo. Once he has the house & landslid win in 2020 he can get to work without the do nothing dumotwats in the way
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2019, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by womble2womble View Post
He still has 5 years, bozo. Once he has the house & landslid win in 2020 he can get to work without the do nothing dumotwats in the way
Adults are talking womble, shush down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-13-2019, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Delta, just to understand what your position is: When trump said he would pay off the debt in 8 years do you think he believed it?
Possibly. Just like all people running for president. They believe government works a certain way and the president has such and such powers. Then they find out it is not possible and there are a lot of mouths to feed so to speak. If he had his way, he could do it but government would be gutted. The social unrest would be enormous. This is a big ship. You have to slowly change policy and cut things. These things are decades in the making. This is also why the democrats have been trying to impeach him and remove him for 22 months (Nancy's words in an interview this week). They know he is getting things

I didn't believe it because I know that he would have gut the government and the swamp would not allow that. I don't believe anything someone running for office says in general and you are a fool for believing it too and living your life of expectations that a person is a liar or **** bag if they can not get done what they want to get done. If people did not have ideals and a direction, nothing would ever happen.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-13-2019, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Possibly. Just like all people running for president. They believe government works a certain way and the president has such and such powers. Then they find out it is not possible and there are a lot of mouths to feed so to speak. If he had his way, he could do it but government would be gutted. The social unrest would be enormous. This is a big ship. You have to slowly change policy and cut things. These things are decades in the making. This is also why the democrats have been trying to impeach him and remove him for 22 months (Nancy's words in an interview this week). They know he is getting things

I didn't believe it because I know that he would have gut the government and the swamp would not allow that. I don't believe anything someone running for office says in general and you are a fool for believing it too and living your life of expectations that a person is a liar or **** bag if they can not get done what they want to get done. If people did not have ideals and a direction, nothing would ever happen.
...and that is what makes Trump so awesome and his supporters so loyal. Heís the first guy since Reagan to work his butt off trying to do what he said he was gonna do. Unfortunately, heís unique.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-13-2019, 12:38 PM Reply   
Trump is just learning that running the Gov is not like a running a business after all. Too many Grabblers that controls everything. The Grabblers steal all the money, invented interest rates on credit cards, only hire & promote their own, speak through their noses , complain about their asthma & the only solution is to burn them all & let the wind blow the ashes away.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-14-2019, 3:40 AM Reply   
"Trump Derangement Syndrome: a fearful, incurable affliction more terrible and humiliating than Alzheimer’s: Better to forget who you are than remember you are a hate-crazed, foaming at the mouth, credulous idiot who will believe anything."

Stamp it
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-14-2019, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
"Trump Derangement Syndrome: a fearful, incurable affliction more terrible and humiliating than Alzheimerís: Better to forget who you are than remember you are a hate-crazed, foaming at the mouth, credulous idiot who will believe anything."
Best description of a Trump supporter yet.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       12-15-2019, 1:01 AM Reply   
one unconditional thing that will happen here on out. All presidents will be impeached starting the day after election. For any and all feeling.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-15-2019, 4:56 AM Reply   
And now Comey admits he was over zealous & they effed the whole thing up as it all turned out to not be true. Coming full circle, lefties looking dumber by the minute
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-15-2019, 4:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
one unconditional thing that will happen here on out. All presidents will be impeached starting the day after election. For any and all feeling.
IF, big IF, Biden wins & the pubes control house & the senate, they're going to destroy him & he will be impeached. The left can't see past the tips of their own noses
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-15-2019, 6:56 AM Reply   
Now even Lying Schiff is on the news back tracking. These clown are beyond stupid & the sheep that followed them over the cliff. They know what's coming
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-15-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Reading through all the news today, it's obvious this is what panic in DC looks like,. Enjoy the show folks
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-16-2019, 3:50 AM Reply   
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-16-2019, 12:38 PM Reply   
Bloomberg knows how to play the game. Democrats should stop putting so much energy into impeachment and start focusing on pushing back on the narrative that things are great and trump is doing a good job:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1206629863538360321
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-16-2019, 2:56 PM Reply   
Definitely worthwhile. But don't underestimate the reaction to Trump's reaction to being impeached lol. We've already seen in the recent governor elections that Trump is now out-toxifying himself and galvanizing the opposition more than he is his base. Will be interesting to see how the triggered Tweeter in chief handles himself in the wake of the vote. He is a master divider, that's for sure!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-17-2019, 3:37 AM Reply   
Rudy just canít help himself LOL... classic
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:15 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us