Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-08-2016, 7:39 AM Reply   
NOOOO, the Robert JINX!!!! hahaha. Don't worry... history is on our side.
Attached Images

Old    r33pwrd            01-08-2016, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Hawks / Vikings - Hawks
Packers / Skins - Skins

Chiefs / Texans - Chiefs
Steelers / Bengals - Bengals.
Same here except I'm taking Steelers over Bengals.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-08-2016, 11:30 AM Reply   
Soooo Bobby you are picking the Vikings but won't take my Superbowl bet?!? Now I'm officially convinced you love the Hawks more than I do.

Texans
Steelers
Hawks
Packers
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-08-2016, 11:31 AM Reply   
Still haven't heard from Mark either. Strange how these guys talk all this mess then when it comes down to betting against the Hawks winning the Superbowl they run and hide.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-08-2016, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I'm sure Denver got a little on the side too.
They got a lot just like Dallas did but I never said that they didn't need help.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-08-2016, 7:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
noooo, the robert jinx!!!! Hahaha. Don't worry... History is on our side.
lmao!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-08-2016, 7:41 PM Reply   
I predict the cold weather in Minnesota will expose the true feathers of the Pacific Peacocks. It's commonly known they're not cold weather birds. They tank when exposed to cold weather.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2016, 8:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Still haven't heard from Mark either. Strange how these guys talk all this mess then when it comes down to betting against the Hawks winning the Superbowl they run and hide.
Ha! Actually, I rarely make picks. Truth is, with Marshawn back in, I think the hawks look likely to win this round. After that, I'm not so sure. I'll bet they never get past Arizona though. Carolina? Maybe but, not Arizona.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2016, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
I predict the cold weather in Minnesota will expose the true feathers of the Pacific Peacocks. It's commonly known they're not cold weather birds. They tank when exposed to cold weather.
Hot weather is even worse. Remember when San Diego beat them?
Old    r33pwrd            01-08-2016, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Ha! Actually, I rarely make picks. Truth is, with Marshawn back in, I think the hawks look likely to win this round. After that, I'm not so sure. I'll bet they never get past Arizona though. Carolina? Maybe but, not Arizona.
Truth is Lynch is not playing...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2016, 10:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Truth is Lynch is not playing...
Really? My local sportscaster was full of it then. Hmm maybe the Vikings won't do so bad then.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 5:46 AM Reply   
Lynch is listed as questionable. They said he would be a game time decision. He has practiced all week though. Still won't help the Peacocks . Luke Wilson will be out also.
Old    r33pwrd            01-09-2016, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lynch is listed as questionable. They said he would be a game time decision. He has practiced all week though. Still won't help the Peacocks . Luke Wilson will be out also.
I know you know everything... you should let espn and the seahawks know they are wrong and Lynch is in fact not out.
Old    r33pwrd            01-09-2016, 6:16 AM Reply   
And it's spelled Luke Willson...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know you know everything... you should let espn and the seahawks know they are wrong and Lynch is in fact not out.
Boy we are touchy today. You are correct Lynch was downgraded after the Friday reports to out. I went out to eat Friday night and hadn't checked the news this morning. Lynch much like the Seattle fans isn't as confident in his ability to play this week. Willson on the other hand still doesn't know where he is yet? When you boys think you can handle the cold the Men in Minnesota are ready to play Football.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
And it's spelled Luke Willson...
Does it matter if he isn't playing? Seahawks are dropping like flies and the game hasn't even started. It also isn't even cold yet. Man up boys!
Old    r33pwrd            01-09-2016, 7:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does it matter if he isn't playing? Seahawks are dropping like flies and the game hasn't even started. It also isn't even cold yet. Man up boys!
So I guess nothing about dallas matters as none of them are playing... again.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-09-2016, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dallas players are lucky I guess...No cold weather playoff games to worry about. All off on warm weather vacations. Only tee times and not getting arrested to worry about.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-09-2016, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dallas players are lucky I guess...No cold weather playoff games to worry about. All off on warm weather vacations. Only tee times and not getting arrested to worry about.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2016, 8:27 AM Reply   
^^^ just like the Niners. Dont worry. Chip Kelly will come to the rescue! Pfft.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-09-2016, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-09-2016, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:

After Sunday we will see who has frozen tears
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-09-2016, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
^^^ just like the Niners. Dont worry. Chip Kelly will come to the rescue! Pfft.
Another Pac 12 Coach Pete can beat up on. I really hope the Chip Kelly experiment is done.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-09-2016, 10:08 AM Reply   
Robert still not taking my Superbowl bet, yet he's still taking trash. LOL!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 10:51 AM Reply   
Darren you never took my Cardinals/Giants bet. Yet you've talked trash all year. Oh wait!!! News Alert! This is a SMACK TALKING thread.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-09-2016, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Darren you never took my Cardinals/Giants bet. Yet you've talked trash all year. Oh wait!!! News Alert! This is a SMACK TALKING thread.
Runnin scared I see.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-09-2016, 11:06 AM Reply   
I'm going to puke if I have to watch one more weather forecast by a twenty somtheing sorority sister babbling on about how cold it's going to be in Minnesota... Minus the kickers it will be a non factor...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 1:00 PM Reply   
The cold weather also affects the deep passing game. The cold weather affects how hard the ground is also. It's a well known fact birds don't like cold weather. Vikings however grew up in cold weather.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 1:41 PM Reply   
K.C. is off to a good start! After scoring first the stopped Houston 3 and out.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-09-2016, 3:02 PM Reply   
3 INTs & 1 FF and the Chiefs are only leading 13-0?!?! They should be up by at least three scores.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
3 INTs & 1 FF and the Chiefs are only leading 13-0?!?! They should be up by at least three scores.
Stop whining. We all know you picked the Texans,oh wait the Chiefs also picked the Texans. 3 times
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 3:42 PM Reply   
The fat lady is warming up.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-09-2016, 3:44 PM Reply   
Not here but I went with all road teams. Largely based on the fact that all four had QB's with strong playoff pedigrees. Hoyers inexperience is showing up big time on the playoff stage.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-09-2016, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
The cold weather also affects the deep passing game. The cold weather affects how hard the ground is also. It's a well known fact birds don't like cold weather. Vikings however grew up in cold weather.
Sure if any of them were from Min. Hawks don't play a deep ball game, neither do the Vikings.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-09-2016, 4:56 PM Reply   
KC made Houston look like fools...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-09-2016, 4:57 PM Reply   
Big win by the Chiefs! That city is on a roll.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 5:39 PM Reply   
That was a bad "pick" Darren. 0 points for the Texans. The Cowboys scored 0 points and they were on the couch.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 7:19 PM Reply   
Bengals are dropping like flies. McCarron isn't helping the defense with any rest period. Just 3 and outs.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2016, 9:05 PM Reply   
Well the thugs with the least penalties ended up winning. Steelers fans should be embarrassed and Bengals fans should be even more embarrased.
Old    r33pwrd            01-09-2016, 9:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well the thugs with the least penalties ended up winning. Steelers fans should be embarrassed and Bengals fans should be even more embarrased.
Your first post every without taking shots at the hawks?? But I agree both teams and management should be ashamed of that game.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-09-2016, 10:27 PM Reply   
Are you guys kidding? That was some serious smash mouth stuff. I almost turned the game off at the half and glad I didn't. Talk about a rowdy game... Bunch of thugs beating each other up... Kind of like the hawks playing themselves..... I kid....
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-09-2016, 11:01 PM Reply   
Pacman destroyed a sb run for the Bengals. Their coach completely lost control of his team. Cinci deserves better...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-09-2016, 11:34 PM Reply   
Cliff cmon man, Cincinnati had 0 chance at a SB run. They were running on spent oxygen.

Chippy ass game, fun to watch, but the chippiness ultimately caused an outcome that really should not have been. At the end of the day two guys known more for penalties than their plays cost their team a win and a second game in the playoffs. What's that 6 straight first round losses for the Bengals?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-09-2016, 11:37 PM Reply   
Two more big games tomorrow! Cannot fugging wait!! I suspect by 12 pm standard Pacific time we can book our tickets to Carolina.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Two more big games tomorrow! Cannot fugging wait!! I suspect by 12 pm standard Pacific time we can book our tickets to Carolina.
Oh ! Now your a Carolina fan?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your first post every without taking shots at the hawks?? But I agree both teams and management should be ashamed of that game.
You really need to read more of my posts. Do you ever get out the house?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 5:39 AM Reply   
If the hit on Bernard when he fumbled wasn't a penalty for spearing. Why was the hit by Burfict on Brown a penalty? Both were clearly head hunting. Now Denver will get the easy win because half of the Steelers are injured.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
You really need to read more of my posts. Do you ever get out the house?
If i never got out of the house I would probably have read more of your posts.. plus nothing worse then reading someone's post who "hates" a team so much all he does is talk about them and makes a "lovers name" for them that happens to have the word "cock" in it?? Kinda odd if you ask me...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Pacman destroyed a sb run for the Bengals. Their coach completely lost control of his team. Cinci deserves better...
That has to be one of the most massive chokes in NFL playoff history.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2016, 8:59 AM Reply   
^^^agreed.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
If i never got out of the house I would probably have read more of your posts.. plus nothing worse then reading someone's post who "hates" a team so much all he does is talk about them and makes a "lovers name" for them that happens to have the word "cock" in it?? Kinda odd if you ask me...
What's hilarious is if you counted the posts in which all the Seahawks fans hate on the Cowboys or Tony Romo it would overwhelm the number of posts which I and other fans have posted hating on the hawks. By the way you can get out of your house with your phone and read posts while you enjoy the outdoors. Peacock is a bird that struts around and shows off all the colors of it's feathers. You had to look past all the color,beauty and pride of the Peacock to find a cock. If you look at the posts I was referring to you would see I picked the Seahawks to win several games this year. The Pacific Peacocks is more a description of the fans and some of the players rather than the team itself. As usual Seahawks "Fans"net their panties in a wad if you don't constantly praise their team.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
What's hilarious is if you counted the posts in which all the Seahawks fans hate on the Cowboys or Tony Romo it would overwhelm the number of posts which I and other fans have posted hating on the hawks. By the way you can get out of your house with your phone and read posts while you enjoy the outdoors. Peacock is a bird that struts around and shows off all the colors of it's feathers. You had to look past all the color,beauty and pride of the Peacock to find a cock. If you look at the posts I was referring to you would see I picked the Seahawks to win several games this year. The Pacific Peacocks is more a description of the fans and some of the players rather than the team itself. As usual Seahawks "Fans"net their panties in a wad if you don't constantly praise their team.
Sounds like you like the ****....
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 11:42 AM Reply   
K.a.w.k
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 12:01 PM Reply   
Tick...Tick....Tick....... time goes by..........so slowly.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tick...Tick....Tick....... time goes by..........so slowly.
You're right. It is a long time until the draft and they start talking about Dallas again....
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-10-2016, 12:28 PM Reply   
The old Robert jinx. Talks smack before the game is over almost guaranteeing a Hawks win
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 1:03 PM Reply   
Aaahhhhaahahaha.... Fuuuuccckkk yyyeeeeaaahhhhhh....
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-10-2016, 1:03 PM Reply   
O my ****ing gawd!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 1:08 PM Reply   
Walsh missed the 27 yard shot. Seahawks dodge another bullet. Can you say fortunate? Minnesota found a way to lose. Much like Cincinnati found a way to lose.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-10-2016, 1:13 PM Reply   
Can't argue with you today Bobby.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Walsh missed the 27 yard shot. Seahawks dodge another bullet. Can you say fortunate? Minnesota found a way to lose. Much like Cincinnati found a way to lose.
Just admit it. You have secret Hawk love that carried us through. Sometimes it's better to be lucky...
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-10-2016, 1:51 PM Reply   
Yikes.......that was way too close! Upside.... defense still stingy, no TD's allowed.
Plus the Hawks this season have tended to play well after a poor game. We will get blasted all week by the experts in the media and on the internet, but I think we go into Carolina next week and take care of business.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
Wow I am way more confident in Carolina now. The Hawks couldn't have been more lucky today. All of Seattle should be flocking to buy Powerball tickets.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-10-2016, 2:22 PM Reply   
Boom Seahawks win!!! She wasn't pretty but a W none less.

Since 2012 Russel Wilson and the Seahawks have the most playoff wins 7 now. What's that 7 times as many wins as Romo has in his entire career? Anyway on to Carolina and warmer weather.

Vikings played super tough. My hats off to them. They built a Seattle like team to win and that's smart, their future looks bright.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ironic that you thought the hawks would "tank" when in fact it was the vikings that did. Reminds me of a game I was at once when a holder could not handle the sanp.. I'm sure you remeber that game..
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 2:39 PM Reply   
Hey Bobby, If the Vikings had just been able to score ONE single touchdown they wouldn't have had to rely on their kicker to supply each and every point. Get your panthers jersey out.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Hey Bobby, If the Vikings had just been able to score ONE single touchdown they wouldn't have had to rely on their kicker to supply each and every point. Get your panthers jersey out.
Pretty sure he actually has a sherman jersey on... all the trash talk is him trying to cover up his true love.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ironic that you thought the hawks would "tank" when in fact it was the vikings that did. Reminds me of a game I was at once when a holder could not handle the sanp.. I'm sure you remeber that game..
Oh, oh, I know the answer.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 2:51 PM Reply   
I just pick the games by the way I think they will go. 2 games wrong so far. A total of 3 points loss margin. Both of the teams I picked were in perfect position to win. That's the way the ball bounces . Brad the score since you made your biased remarks is Cowboys hater remarks 2 Hawks hater remarks 0. That is unless you think the Hawks weren't lucky or didn't dodge a bullet. Those are just the facts. Like Kam Chancellor being honest when he said" I thought he was going to miss it because we played hard" lol What a lie?
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
I just pick the games by the way I think they will go. 2 games wrong so far. A total of 3 points loss margin. Both of the teams I picked were in perfect position to win. That's the way the ball bounces . Brad the score since you made your biased remarks is Cowboys hater remarks 2 Hawks hater remarks 0. That is unless you think the Hawks weren't lucky or didn't dodge a bullet. Those are just the facts. Like Kam Chancellor being honest when he said" I thought he was going to miss it because we played hard" lol What a lie?
Try and justify your crappy picks some more...

While I won't argue there was some luck involved if you watched the game you would have seen the previous kick that sherman almost blocked from the right side so the kicker was kicking it away from him, that with the bad hold and horrible kick is not luck only.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-10-2016, 3:35 PM Reply   
Wow. Seriously??? That was all luck
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-10-2016, 3:50 PM Reply   
And a complete mental breakdown on Min's part...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Try and justify your crappy picks some more...

While I won't argue there was some luck involved if you watched the game you would have seen the previous kick that sherman almost blocked from the right side so the kicker was kicking it away from him, that with the bad hold and horrible kick is not luck only.
You make yourself look like a bigger ass every time you post. Anyone who watched the game and is honest will see two things the Hawks tanked and they got lucky. All the hawks fans said this would be a blowout. I said the cold weather would be the equalizer. It was. Blair Walsh had already made 2 longer FG's with the laces out. I know if everyone watching wasn't suprised he missed the 27 yard FG. They aren't being honest. You seem in doubt and denial trying to justify how Seattle"won" that game. Lol
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       01-10-2016, 4:35 PM Reply   
Shank you very much Minnesota!
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
You make yourself look like a bigger ass every time you post. Anyone who watched the game and is honest will see two things the Hawks tanked and they got lucky. All the hawks fans said this would be a blowout. I said the cold weather would be the equalizer. It was. Blair Walsh had already made 2 longer FG's with the laces out. I know if everyone watching wasn't suprised he missed the 27 yard FG. They aren't being honest. You seem in doubt and denial trying to justify how Seattle"won" that game. Lol
You must have never played the game or when you did they didnt wear helmets. Like I said there was some luck involved but there is 60 minutes in a game not just one play, he would normally hit that fg 100 times out of 100, so why did he miss it? If seattle tanked so bad they would not have more or less shut down the best RB this year or they would have given up a touchdown.

Go back to your basement and dream about your top draft pick.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-10-2016, 5:29 PM Reply   
Seattle ranked but yet they won, huh? Bobby c'mon you hate Google's are on real tight. Yes there was some fortune in the fact that he missed but you have to factor in the whole game. And our defense played great all day.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-10-2016, 5:53 PM Reply   
Tanked not ranked and you're not you* lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Seattle ranked but yet they won, huh? Bobby c'mon you hate Google's are on real tight. Yes there was some fortune in the fact that he missed but you have to factor in the whole game. And our defense played great all day.
How many points did they score in their blowout? How many yards did they hold AP to in the first game? Talk about goggles. You guys other than Cliff, can't admit fortunate circumstances aided the win.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
How many points did they score in their blowout? How many yards did they hold AP to in the first game? Talk about goggles. You guys other than Cliff, can't admit fortunate circumstances aided the win.
Who said anything about a blowout?? 18 yards vs hawks in regular season, kind of hard to see your point with that one? Or did not know that??
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 6:55 PM Reply   
Wilson 13/26 for 142 1td and 1 int. Bridgewater 17/24 for 146 0 td's 0 int's. 10 -9 score lowest playoff winning score 2nd all time. AP 45 yards against a 8 man box. Vikings 32:26 TOP. This was supposed to be a blowout according to Seattle fans. One team played better than expected. Minnesota. One team didn't play up to expectations. Cliff is the only one who took off his goggles and admitted he was thankful for the win.