Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-16-2010, 3:21 PM Reply   
Well it's not really a direct tow vehicle question but it frees up my Tahoe to become my next tow vehicle so I took the liberty to post the question here. Sorry for posting this here but I need some input to help me finalize my decision tonight if I am going to buy this car and it was not getting any replies in the non-waking section.

I am looking for my next family sedan and thinking the nice 2005 BMW 545i sport that my buddy has in his lot is going to get the nod. I want something comfortable, fun to drive, and somewhat luxurious. It needs to get over 20mph on the highway and needs to cost less than $25k OTD.

Any other recommendations?

Cars I have considered
Audi A6 - maybe, somewhat generic and plain styling but a good driver
Cadillac CTS V - not so keen on the style in general and only available with a stick, great performance though
Jaguar - S type R, maybe but it still seems like a old womans car even though it does not perform like one

Not really feeling much love for Honda or Toyota variants (Acura or Lexas). Infinity might be an option, I have always liked Nissan vehicles.

Suggestions, comments, otherwise.