Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dhill)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-07-2015, 10:30 AM Reply   
All -

I know this is in the wrong forum, but I regularly visit this one and rarely check the find a third/be a third. Anyway, my daughter just moved to Austin and I am in town visiting to Aug. 19. Any way her & I can get a pull next Saturday (Aug 8) or Sunday (Aug 9)?

Happy to bring beer/soda/gas money/whatever you need. I'd plan to rent a board for her and since I ride a skate that is due an upgrade, may just buy one to leave in Austin.

Know there is a great wakeboard community in TX, please help!

Dan
Old     (bkey79)      Join Date: May 2010       08-07-2015, 5:56 PM Reply   
We'll be down at Canyon Lake, just south west of Austin if you need a pull. We mainly surf, but I have no problem throwing the weight around for a wake session. If ya show, feel free to hang out all day. We had a couple people just bail, and have the open room.

We plan on being out at Cranes Mill Marina, 16440 Cranes Mill Rd #1, Canyon Lake, TX 78133 about 1130 - noon. If you show up, look for Black/white with tribal graphics Centurion Enzo SV230 being pulled by a Grey Dodge 2500 Cummins.
Attached Images