Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

View Poll Results: people with "Truck Nuts" listen to
Country 9 75.00%
Western 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-21-2015, 5:05 PM Reply   
Ok we have all seen these Nuts hanging from various 4X4's/ Tow vehicles (humm I wonder what kind of music these people listen to) See "Dong Tard" Test thread to find out

who knew 2 different people say they invented them and want the acknowledgement, LOL

http://www.vice.com/read/balls-out-t...truck-nuts-war
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-21-2015, 7:37 PM Reply   
Grant, do us all favor and make your next thread a DIY. This other stuff is weird
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-21-2015, 8:54 PM Reply   
Music, of sorts, they might listen to, but I know they won't listen to anyone. I've seen too many of these.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-21-2015, 9:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
Grant, do us all favor and make your next thread a DIY. This other stuff is weird
lol +1

So do all people that drive a Prius listen to Taylor Swift and her power jams?
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-21-2015, 10:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
wins the internet lol. I recall grant posting some house music or techno link a while back... Now I'm not knocking anyone's flavor to each his own is my motto- but I imagine I feel the same way about grants music as he does country. If dudes start dancing with glow sticks to country I'll probably rethink it as well.
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       08-21-2015, 10:12 PM Reply   
As a certain New England Intellectual once said...
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2015, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant, do us all favor and make your next thread a DIY. This other stuff is weird.

How about a set of carbon fiber Led Truck Nuts that double as a 3rd brake light. Noting would get your attention like a set of flashing nuts at the back of your rig!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2015, 6:08 AM Reply   
And as for people getting cranky, Come on I don't make this stuff up. I'm just pointing it out. You wanna drive a lifted clown truck, Fine. You think a plastic set of truck nuts looks good at the back of bessy Fine. You like blasting Billy Ray Cirus Akey Breaky Heart from system, Fine. Just don't get but hurt when the rest of us are laughing. I mean come on thats really what you want when you have a set up like this correct?
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-22-2015, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
And as for people getting cranky, Come on I don't make this stuff up. I'm just pointing it out. You wanna drive a lifted clown truck, Fine. You think a plastic set of truck nuts looks good at the back of bessy Fine. You like blasting Billy Ray Cirus Akey Breaky Heart from system, Fine. Just don't get but hurt when the rest of us are laughing. I mean come on thats really what you want when you have a set up like this correct?

Point this stuff out in DIY. Now, if you redid your boat stereo/LED setup again on here id be tuned in 100%
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-22-2015, 8:11 AM Reply   
You know I'm sure a lot of people held back from making fun of your little Prius that keeps getting dented. And we also held back from making fun of your electric golf cart that you spent way to much money on to make do 35 mph and you could bump your house music. But why come in here to just bash people that listen to country music and drive lifted trucks. I think truck nuts are stupid so don't lump all people that like country and big trucks into the same category.

And we won't put you in the same category as a nerdy hippy that thought sand storm was the greatest song every and could do figure 8's with there glow sticks really well at the rave.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2015, 9:12 AM Reply   
first off "Nobody Listens to Techno"
2nd "If it don't apply let it fly"
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-22-2015, 4:14 PM Reply   
You're slippin bro. Put yourself in check.
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       08-22-2015, 5:28 PM Reply   
I'm with Blair. I drive a lifted truck and listen to country music... However truck nuts are gay. I've had a laugh on occasion when I see someone with a pair of pistons hanging, or a chain and some large nuts. I assume those guys are making fun on the clowns with plastic testicles hanging from their truck.

I do take offense and believe your post lumping those who drive "lifted clown trucks" in with the truck nut crowd is simply inaccurate. My "lifted clown truck" cost me very little compared to those who go sign their life away on a loan for a brand new POS and slap some plastic testicles on it. I put a lot of care into planning and building the engine, have turned every nut and bolt on the truck, built the transmission, axles, etc. Lots of thought into the suspension to make it work properly, not a clown truck off the shelf lift. Anyone can sign up for another decade of slaving away at work to pay for a disposable truck, but it seems most won't build their own. Some of of would like a vehicle that can tow, haul material, go off road, go through flooded roads, and so forth. I dislike being inconvenienced by weather, and I enjoy the outdoors. Me being offended means nothing so carry on, but I believe the views you have expressed in this thread have been in at least as poor taste and simple mindedness as truck nuts. Perhaps consider a bit of live and let live, at least for those who aren't infringing on you in any way.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-23-2015, 7:12 PM Reply   
^^^The save could be said for you.
Old     (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-24-2015, 9:45 AM Reply   
I drive a lifted truck but don't listen to trashville country and I find all the people getting offended by this amusing. Truck Nuts = Whiskey Tango.........
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-24-2015, 12:04 PM Reply   
Truck nuts are like mullets, baby blue tuxes with ruffles, tattoos, disco, wake surfing and this thread....you will look back on your life at some point and say to yourself what the hell was I thinking?