Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                10-17-2004, 5:45 PM Reply   
How many of you own your own boat? I know Cristy Fisher has her own VLX buts thats the only one I know of here? Where are the rest of you! And how about a Pic? lets see what ya got!
Old     (ashly)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-17-2004, 6:29 PM Reply   
i wish i did.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-17-2004, 10:18 PM Reply   
I own a 2002 Cal-Air Pro-V. Located in the Seattle area. I tried several times this summer to have ladies night out on the boat. We succeeded a handful of times. I met several females from wakeworld and had them out on my boat this summer. Here is one of the last nights out we had. We didn't want to get off the water, we were out late (without ladies, Oops)

Ladies Night Out!

Owning a boat by yourself is alot of work and I wish I didn't most of the time. The only time I enjoy it is once it is on the water and we are out in the open wakeboarding/wakesurfing and hanging out with friends. Wish I had someone to help me with it though.

It is for sale, but I do have a list of things to add while it is for sale. Amp, second battery, Tower speakers and lights are on the top of the list, along with refinishing the swim step and some gator grip on the back. I am tired of buffing out dings from the wakeboards being put on. I met several guy friends from wakeworld that have been teaching me about my boat and how to take care of it. I think some of them are going to help with these projects when I find time to be home.

5am run

There has to be some others of us "girls that ride" out there that own boats by ourselves.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-18-2004, 9:55 AM Reply   
I just wanna find girls that rip.I got a boat,you don't need one I just wanna see a girl that rips BUT IN REAL LIFE!!
To give me some insperation!!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-18-2004, 10:08 AM Reply   
Big Ed that is nice to hear, but at least here in WA, in order for a female to get on a boat (to practice and learn to rip it up) and get a pull, she USUALLY (not always), has to date one of the guys or be married to one of them. That is why I went and got my own boat, I was tired of finding a boat to get on, I hated it being dependent on staying with a guy if the guy wasn't right for me, just because he had a wakeboard connection. I am not a beginner, I can ride, but I wasn't able to find the opportunities to advance. But what happened is I found other females that felt the same way, we loaded my boat up and learned from each other.

My dating life is no longer dependent on a guy having a wakeboard connection. Now I just look for guys that know how to ride and want/can help with the boat.

(Message edited by tcluv85 on October 18, 2004)
Old     (lchamaschuk)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-18-2004, 10:39 AM Reply   
Does it count if I own it 50/50 with my husband? See my profile pic.
Old                10-18-2004, 11:02 AM Reply   
Big Ed - what's your idea of rip it up? If your looking for some insperation from a female rider then you should pick up the new O'brien video (OVERDUE) and watch Dallas's section. If that doesn't inspire you then I don't know what will. She goes sooo big and bigger then most guys!!!

Bsflower - I'm in WA to, not Seattle, but the Spokane area, and my rule is usually never to date the guy's I ride w/ because I would never want to ruin a wakeboard connection if things didn't work out. I have about 4-5 different groups of friends w/ boats that I ride with, so usually all week I can ride almost everyday if I want to. I think it helps that one I am a female that likes to ride and can ride well, two I alway's pay for gas, and three I alway's stay to help clean up or load the boat! I don't know I've never felt like I had to date someone in the sceen to be able to ride! Hey are you in Portland yet and have you been able to get out and wakeboard/wakesurf? I rode last Thursday and it's starting to get pretty cold now.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-18-2004, 11:12 AM Reply   
Mary -

Thanks for the tip on the video. You are lucky over there in Spokane then. Your tips are all very good, but they don't work over here always. I even bring gas, not just gas money, if I know their boats are on the lake already. There are several guys that will tell you I do all those things, but when it comes down to it, they will let their guy friends bring their girlfriends on the boat before me. They just can't deny their guy friends. Consider yourself lucky over there.

No not in Portland yet, that part of the project got delayed for awhile because of an extension in NY. Still working out of Albany, NY during most weeks. I rode last Thursday also, it was a great evening. The guys are even wearing drysuits now though. The other thing that makes a difference for me getting to ride with others is at the beginning and end of season, I am still willing to ride and not whine about the temperature of the water. I just jump right in (with drysuit of course).

(Message edited by tcluv85 on October 18, 2004)
Old     (nautiquechick04)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-18-2004, 11:21 AM Reply   
My boat actually belongs to my dad, but I take care of it and drive it the most. And my dad bought it for me to wakeboard behind. But anyways I can't really say I "own" it. 2001 Air Nautique, here's a pic...
Old                10-18-2004, 11:30 AM Reply   
Grace - the picture on your profile is awesome. What part of Washington are you from?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-18-2004, 11:35 AM Reply   
bsflower ~ I'm really sad to hear that a girl rider really can't progress if she is not with a guy that has a boat.I hear you and it really sucks to depend and have to put up with crap just to ride.Where are girls like you in Cali.

Mary the dementedchick ~ If you didn't see properly I said in person in real life in front of me not on t.v. And jes I agree she goes bigger than some guys.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-18-2004, 11:38 AM Reply   
Correction ~ Yes she goes bigger then MOST of the guys,
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-18-2004, 12:16 PM Reply   
this last summer was only the second summer i was riding. at the beginning of the summer it was the same ole same ole TS180 and HS180's nothing much.then i started riding with all these amazing guys and have started doing backrolls and working on my HS FS 3's and my TS frontrolls. i did a couple int comps this summer and met some cool guys there too, and we're riding this winter. oh, ha! my boat is a old colbalt with a monster towner. it does the trick, but lets be honest--i'm not going to post it up there with all your-guys's phatty boats! that would be a joke!

(Message edited by leshella on October 18, 2004)
Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-18-2004, 12:17 PM Reply   
p.s. GRACE--where is that pic taken in your profile? i'd like to ride on that!
Old                10-18-2004, 12:32 PM Reply   
I own my own boat. I am married now, but I bought the boat long before that. I knew from the time I was about 14 that I had to buy the next boat so it was always a part of the plan. It's not a wake boat, but it works for me.

Andrea's Boat

It's tough finding people to ride with where I live (wayyyy out in the boonies). If I find a guy that rides, I will make it well known that I am married. I think there are times that I don't get invited because I'm married, or simply because I'm a chick.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-18-2004, 12:47 PM Reply   
wawakechic can rip it up...you are always welcome on my boat, husband or no husband. Wanna ride soon?
Old     (nautiquechick04)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-18-2004, 1:28 PM Reply   
Can't tell you where the pic in my profile was taken, its a secret! But I'm from SW Washington, currently I'm in Arizona though for school, but I'm transfering to Oregon State at semester. I miss the Pacific NW too much! Another picture, wow I miss the lake, summer needs to be here again! By the way nice boats girls!

(Message edited by nautiquechick04 on October 18, 2004)

(Message edited by nautiquechick04 on October 18, 2004)
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-18-2004, 1:41 PM Reply   
Grace, well if you ever need riders, I am willing to travel to get that kind of water. I am sure wawakechic will ride down with me also.

I have a drysuit and I don't mind others wearing it. I am not scared of cold water!

I can't believe there are so many Washington riders, too bad we are all spread out across the state.
Old                10-18-2004, 2:55 PM Reply   
Grace - I'll be moving to Portland in December for a job offer. We should keep in touch and try to ride together. I don't think Oregon State is that far away from Portland.
Old                10-18-2004, 3:16 PM Reply   
bsflower, yeah we should ride together one more time this year before it gets too cold. I've got some nice water just down the street from me too now that the tubers are done.

Grace, that is some nice water. That log scares me though, it that supposed to be there?
Old     (nautiquechick04)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-18-2004, 3:51 PM Reply   
Andrea, yeah the logs are supposed to be there, they are like boundary type things because there are docks inside the logs and its a no wake zone type thing, if that makes sense!
Old                10-18-2004, 4:18 PM Reply   
So I live in Austin and college station and go riding all the time - to be a girl and want to ride you really just need a board - I have met so many people that will take me out so I can perfect my mad crazy skillz and there was never any need to date any of them. From the guys that I have met, they would like a chick on the boat that can show someone up :-) and if not that just someone that doesn't get all irritated when they don't get something the first time. I know being a chick rider there are girls called boat bunnies that tend to be in a diffrent category than riders - they are there for amusement only..... no need to date anyone just have a love for riding and people respect that....

Anyone wanna take me out
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-19-2004, 6:30 AM Reply   
Grace- I know where that lake is... grew up in Oly. But I'll keep my mouth shut
Old                10-19-2004, 9:41 AM Reply   
leshella, I just realized you are in WA too. Did you ride in the last INT comp at Winlock Waters? I was there watching but I didn't see any ladies throwing any inverts. Your boat can't be any worse than mine, let's see it. I'm sure it has a better wake. I'm jealous you get to ride with guys throwing down some decent tricks. I wish I could ride with someone that good to push me a little more.
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       10-21-2004, 3:25 PM Reply   
bsflower- It is so true what you are saying!! Im 18 so i cant afford a boat right now, so i have to depend on other ppl to give me rides! And so ive finally found some ppl i can ride with but i dont ride as much as id like.. But its very true that you normally have to be dating someone, because most of the ppl i find with boats are normally guys... So i go out on the boat with em (and all i want to do is wakeboard) and i eather get hit on or else their gf/wife gets mad that they took a girl out on their boat... I cant win!!! Once i have enough money ill buy a boat, but that wont be for a while! And i know i could be good but i need practice and i cant practice if i dont have a boat to go on alot and its so hard to find rides, and its just a never ending viscious (sp?) cycle until you have a boat. Ok theres my rant for the day. I really wanna go ride now!!!!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-21-2004, 3:42 PM Reply   
Nikki - good point about the gf/wife not liking them taking a single female on the boat with them. I totally forgot about that one. That has also happened to me.

Next season, you should plan a trip to WA. We have been talking about doing a girls only trip. Two of us up here have boats and a group of us try to get together ever now and then for some female bonding time on the boat, ladies night out.
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       10-21-2004, 4:36 PM Reply   
bsflower- yea definately... Right now im not to fond of washington but its because of a certain man... So wakeboarding with a whole bunch of girlies will totally over rule that one!!!
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-21-2004, 8:21 PM Reply   
Laci,

What's the happ???

You ready to get cold yet?
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-21-2004, 8:33 PM Reply   
Schmitty.....where you been man? I will be back from New York on Monday night. I will be in Seattle through the 1st. Wanna ride? Email or call me?

I am ready to get cold again and have you guys rub my purple toes till the blood gets back to them to warm them up. Bring it on!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-21-2004, 8:51 PM Reply   
I have to make a correction to one of my previous posts. I made it sound like I still had a hard time finding pulls. Everything above was before I bought the boat and joined wakeworld. I used to have a hard time finding rides (for all the reasons mentioned above) until I came to wakeworld. I have met some great guys on here, Tshmitty (Chris), villageidiot (Cal), wawakechic (Andrea) Joe Umali, liveoz (Troy), Northwest Hardcore Crew (for setting up the Pateros weekend), evil_e (Dave) and anyone else that as been on my boat or I have been on yours, there are too many to continue to list...everyone from wakeworld has been great at including a single female on their boats and I have also learned alot from them about owning my boat. Thanks guys!

In addition, I want to thank those people that read, post and invite people in the Be a Third/Find a third section. Because people interact in that section, I have been able to meet people all over the US. I didn't want to discount what I have now, which is a great group of friends from wakeworld. It used to suck to find pulls. No longer the issue.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-21-2004, 9:18 PM Reply   
Laci,

Just been working my tail off! Just got back from vacation and now itching to get out. My boat needs to go into the shop, so I'm going to be hitting up Matt's boat until mine get's serviced.

I for sure want to get out. . . Keep in touch and I'll let you know when I head out for a set!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-21-2004, 9:23 PM Reply   
Let me know if you convince Matt to take his boat out of storage (Rob's garage) and tow it back down to Lake Steven's. Good Luck Man! Ride Dusty's.
Old     (shewakes)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-22-2004, 1:24 PM Reply   
I have my own boat and I love it. I own a 2002 V210 Ski Sanger. It's great, out on the water anytime I want. Even if it is just a quick run after work. I will have to post a picture later.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-22-2004, 1:29 PM Reply   
Laci,

Dusty took his out of the water too, BUT it's close and we can ride that anytime!!!

Matt says he will take his out, but you never know until he does. .
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-22-2004, 1:30 PM Reply   
Jill,

Where abouts do you live?
Old     (shewakes)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-22-2004, 1:34 PM Reply   
Chris,
I live in California around the Bay Area. The Delta is home for me and my boat.
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       10-22-2004, 6:10 PM Reply   
Hey jill, how far away from sac do you live?
Old                10-25-2004, 4:24 PM Reply   
If you girls want to ride without the gf/wife giving you dirty looks all day let me know. There is gf/wife's butttt they have fun!!! We ride just about yeararound.
Lake Berryessa/delta.
Old     (shewakes)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-26-2004, 9:02 AM Reply   
Nicole,
I am about a 1 1/2 from Sac. I use to tow it up there on the weekends a lot and ride the Sac river. The water was a little chilly but nice and flat.
Old                10-26-2004, 8:39 PM Reply   
HELP!!I have been looking at two different boats lately one is the Malibu 2004 Wakesetter VLX and the other is 04' Supreme Sky 208, I enjoy both boats, but I never hear about Supremes. I always hear about MC, or Malibu?? Why is that? Is Supreme just not as good or what?? The purpose of buying this boat is to wakeboard off the back, I just learned this summer off the back of my Jet Ski, and believe me the wake behind that is a joke!!! So what boat would you experienced boaters and wakeboarders choose???
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-26-2004, 9:54 PM Reply   
Rebecca - I would post this in the other thread, Boats and Accessories. You will get more information there. I have never been in a Supreme Sky either. There is one for sale on the Boats for sale thread. Looks nice though. You could ask the seller why he is selling.

Next boat I buy will be a Malibu. Love them.
Old     (lchamaschuk)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-27-2004, 8:58 AM Reply   
Rebecca, I have a 2003 Wakesetter VLX, and we love it. No complaints. I don't know anything about the Sky Supremes though.
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       10-27-2004, 8:00 PM Reply   
Jill, i know its getting colder but if you guys plan on riding any time soon and want a 3rd let me know!
Old     (shewakes)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-28-2004, 9:09 AM Reply   
Nicole, I will definitely give you a call.
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       10-29-2004, 7:13 AM Reply   
My husband & me bought our own boat this summer. It gets old sharing a boat. Now we can just hook up and go anytime.
2004 VLX

(Message edited by critter on October 29, 2004)
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-31-2004, 7:45 AM Reply   
this last season i got to say Malibu's definetily disappointed me in the fact everybody I talked to that has a malibu had ALOT of problems with it and no matter who I talk to their service SUCKS.But I guess this is in Califonia.Sorry all you Malibu lovers.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-31-2004, 7:47 AM Reply   
I'm sure not all their boat are defective but when you hear sooo many stories,it definetly gives them a bad name in my book,
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-01-2004, 7:31 AM Reply   
I have not had any problems with my boat yet and I found a service guy(Jeff) in San Diego who's awesome. So, sorry about your dissapointment but I LOVE my MALIBU!!!!!!!!!(I think its all a matter of option, though)
Old     (freakytikki)      Join Date: Apr 2004       11-18-2004, 10:06 AM Reply   
This is my girls boat.I only help her with it.

(Message edited by freakytikki on November 18, 2004)
Old     (freakytikki)      Join Date: Apr 2004       11-18-2004, 10:09 AM Reply   

Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-01-2004, 2:37 PM Reply   
Come on, Laci. I had you out on our boat once or twice & then got married to one of the other girls who was around. You were working & house sitting too much to get out & ride back then. Or maybe we just didn't have enough wake for you.... ;)

Now days we live in the Spokane area. Even got out to ride the day after Thanksgiving...... only boat on the lake & it was glasssssss. And Patti went too! We have a few neighbors who ride with us occasionally, a married woman who boards (and her husband doesn't), plus an 11 yr old girl who likes to ride (and her parents don't).
Old                12-02-2004, 5:20 PM Reply   
Big Ed,
Funny, I hear the same thing about Mastercrafts and it is mostly on this board. I have a 2004 Malibu w/289 hours and not one problem. Like critter said, "Its all a matter of opinion."
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-02-2004, 10:55 PM Reply   
I'm glad you didn't have any problems with your boat.Because it's all about beeing out on the water and if you didn't have any down time with your boat.Awsome
Old                12-29-2004, 1:58 PM Reply   
Hey everyone...I have a question. Dated a guy who ended up being a (rebounder) and he got me into wakeboarding a little this summer. Now he's back with his ex and I miss his boat more than him...lol.

Anyhow I'm thinking about wakeboarding on my own tring to find out if a "sea doo GTX wakeboard edition pwc would be a good or silly idea. I don't really want to spend the $ on a boat at this point in my life (+ teachers don't make all that much...my career...lol) and this pwc series to be more for wakeskating from what I read.

I have not wakeskated at all; only basic wakeboarding and am just learning. Any one have any ideas (other than getting him to come back so I can use him for his mastercraft x10)LOL ;).
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-29-2004, 3:07 PM Reply   
Hey lilredkim,
Get yourself an older inboard or (gasp) I/O for the same money that PWC would cost.
Or find yourself a new guy to use...... that should be tough to find. There will probably be a line starting anytime now.
Old     (boardordie)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-30-2004, 1:44 PM Reply   
Kinda hard to start a line when there's no information in her profile!! (singing)"that's ok cause I like the abuse"
Old     (face_smash)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-16-2005, 11:21 AM Reply   
just brought a 04 VLX. However my boyfriend will be driving mostly, i will be ripping it up about 70 feet behind it!!!

Old     (face_smash)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-16-2005, 11:38 AM Reply   

Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-16-2005, 2:32 PM Reply   
I know EXACTLY where this picture was taken, exept it's hardly ever like this during the summer. These docks are by far the most hidden and trickiest navigation to and from that I've ever seen. Man I love this lake.
Old     (face_smash)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-17-2005, 5:23 AM Reply   
As for you Kim your welcome to come and ride with us anytime!! The only problem is our home tome lake is Lac Annecy in France!! so it might be a long ride home!!!!
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       02-17-2005, 7:49 PM Reply   
Hey Big Ed....No problems with my Malibu. I guess you might just re-think your statement....everyone who posted here LOVES their Malibus.....cant say the same for Mastercraft owners.
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-18-2005, 1:54 PM Reply   
Master Cr*p lovers
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-18-2005, 2:28 PM Reply   

master $%^& price

haha
Old                04-08-2005, 8:18 PM Reply   
Thanks for all the suggestions about the Wakeskate PWC....(or for a boat instead)....If any Kentucky wakeboarders are out there let me know mabey we can chat sometime its lilredkim1 on aol Im. :-)

Old                04-10-2005, 11:50 AM Reply   
wow, i would love to have a teacher that wakeboarded, that would be so cool, heck, i could trade pulls for extra credit, wouldent that be nice.
Old                05-02-2005, 11:51 PM Reply   
Ok Grant and Big Ed this is for you. Here is a pic of my 04 avalanche and I'm in Cali. Sorry the pic is not in the water but as soon as I get my pics back from the Delta I'll post another one on here for y'all.
Old                05-09-2005, 9:00 AM Reply   
Hey George, i LOVE my Mastercraft, now why would you want to take this post and try to start bashing on some one else boat? I think Ed was just making a statement about what he had HEARD, not what is fact, maybe he was just asking if anyone has had any problems with BU's. But even if he wasnt, great job going to the "bash" on this post, we all know there isnt enough of them out there!!! Get over it. Anyone who wants to ride in the Sacto area let me know, most week days im out on the river.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-09-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
Good lookin Avalanche.you just need to get her in the water.

George ~ Like Cory said I was just stating what I heard and asking for other input.Wasn't trying to bash any boat.If you read my previous post,I said I was glad nobody else had problems with their BU.

Howie ~ I don't think I need to rethink anything,I still like MC the best that's why I bought one!Glad you love you BU!Just make sure you have fun with your boat and don't be scared to put hours on it.
Old                06-21-2005, 8:28 PM Reply   
Folks, I just started a post asking if there were other boat owners that were Gals...someone kindly pointed me here :-)

I have an X2 2003 and luva luva luva my baby. Any other owners on this list in CA?
Old                06-21-2005, 9:32 PM Reply   
I am a new boat owner and love it. I was tired of waiting for the next person to ask me to go and when they did they never asked if I wanted to wake board. So upon my recent divorce I forfilled one of my dreams. I am in Northern CA and would love to talk to other gals that own boats. This wake surfing looks fun any one have any info on it.
Old                06-22-2005, 10:21 AM Reply   
Im only 22, I REALLY want to buy a boat... Im like the other girls, I have the talent but need the connections that arnt men. I just met a bunch of girls and guys, mostly couples. But its sorta like im at their beckon call, only when they want to ride. I really want to find a way to buy a boat, even ifs it older, at least its something to ride behind you know? Any ideas on exactly how expensive a boat is to own and maintain?? :-) If I had a boat, i would for sure be out there at least once a week, with out a dought! Im in college right now so overall Im just not really sure what im up against.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-22-2005, 3:47 PM Reply   
I think it costs more to maintain a boat then to buy it!
Old                06-22-2005, 4:36 PM Reply   
Hey Surfer Girl - I too am a Northern Cal boat owner - divorced too. As for wake surfing, I have seen folks do it and it may be next on my list to try.

Where do you ride?
Old     (michelle24)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-23-2005, 3:40 PM Reply   
Hannah, you should buy an older boat--just do your homework on which ones have good wakes. I just bought a 96 mastercraft prostar 205 a couple months ago and LOVE it...and if you weight it right (about 2,000 pounds), the wake is just as much fun as the newer boats my friends own....just$30,000 cheaper. ....And I'm sure you can find a great group of people to go out with who are willing to pitch in on gas and helping out teaching you the ropes of owning a boat, trailering, etc....I live in the sacramento area or I would invite you to come out and ride....good luck!
Old                06-23-2005, 4:07 PM Reply   
Hey Surfer Girl and Freebird,
I am addicted to wake surfing and do it often. I live in No. Cal on the delta. If you are close maybe we can hook up and ride. I would be happy to help you get started in wakesurfing I have a x-star.
Sue's X-Star
Old                06-23-2005, 10:41 PM Reply   
Hi Freebird and Sueljo-

I have been going out on folsom lake. The water was great last thursday but I am still trying to get a board to try it out. I would love to hook up and go to the delta some time. I will be up at Lake Tahoe for the 4th.
Old                06-23-2005, 10:49 PM Reply   
Is anyone going to Boardstock at Koncti Harbor in August?
Old     (shewakes)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-24-2005, 7:15 AM Reply   
I'll be there with a bunch of my girls.
Old                06-24-2005, 1:06 PM Reply   
Hey Suelijo and Surfer Girl,

Yeah, we should hook up and give it a go. Suelijo - nice Xstar btw! I have the X2 and used to live on the Delta in Disco bay. What bay are you in?
Old                06-24-2005, 2:49 PM Reply   
Freebird,
I am in Cypress Bay. Do you live close to Discovery Bay now? What times are good for you..weekdays or weekends?