Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-17-2022, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you dont value the low wage illegals you dont understand. Nice, go back to the 1950's where HS kids spent summers mowing lawns, hysterical if you think it is going on now. Dont worry, americans dont want to do the jobs i did growing up either. Wont wash dishes, dig up cesspools, plumbing, roofing or painting. They want to play on the internet, be influencers or rappers or....
Back in your glory days of yesteryear, the average business owners made 4-5 times what the average worker did. Today the top guys make 100 times what the average worker makes. Profits are way up and so is inflation, surprise.
http://www.paecon.net/PAEReview/issue72/Apel72.pdf

What "system" do you want addicts in? there is no working system.
I dont disagree with you that they are a problem and cannot stay on the street and destroy, we have a diff of opinion on what works, what doesnt.

Global warming is not just about record high temps (which are accurate) its about extreme weather all over the world. Notice we have 90 temps in LA while the East coast has record freeze. All the hurricanes, one after another, one bigger than the next. Glaciers bigger than the state of Maine breaking off into the sea, melting. Fires year round.... Its all connected.
And who’s to blame for the entitlement and and “non working” generation that wants everything handed to them for simply breathing ? I am sure it’s not the “everyone deserves a trophy “ push from the left. , I am sure it’s not the push from the left to destroy masculinity, I am sure it’s not the leftist educational institutions brainwashing people into entitlement. The world is filled with lazy do nothings who rely on the government to give them everything while they don’t lift a finger. They’re taught from day one they deserve everything and those that have more should be ashamed and be forced to give it up. Try and get into a trade job……..high schools in our area don’t even have shop or hands on work opportunities. The left has pussified America and attempted to eliminate our working class that makes the American Dream thrive. They’ve attempted to delete accountability at every turn .

This workforce generation is a bunch of entitled clowns . They can’t work these hours , I can’t do this , I am overwhelmed , I need a mental health day , I need a safe space . GTFOH. Democratic policies have ended the strive to be better. For **** sake Biden just put a “non binary “ activist clown in the energy department. It’s unreal …..first the Tranny to head the health department , If that wasn’t enough ……..now this mentally unstable thing will be tapped for his expertise . They left complained about Trumps character……. This thing is a walking dumpster fire . It’s disgusting.

Brinton has raised eyebrows on social media for his open advocacy of sexual fetishism and expressed enthusiasm for “puppy play,” a sexual “kink” involving role-playing as animals, in a post in the student newspaper at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 2017.

Yes that’s Biden’s appointee.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/pol...aste-post/amp/