Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-12-2021, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
yet we are supposed to impeach based on what what your “speculation” of Trump actions “woulda been”.
Not al all. We are supposed to impeach because the President spent months before the election grooming his followers to believe any shortage of votes on his part was due to a conspiracy of lies by the govt. Then after the election he implored his followers to fight to keep him in office, which they did immediately after he told them to do it, resulting in a dead officer Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence knows that riots at the capitol were directly the result of Trump feeding his base with lies and unsubstantiated allegations. I hope the dead officer's family sue Trump and Gulliani and get a substantial settlement/award.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 6:00 AM Reply   
I don’t want to go Mother...
Attached Images

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-12-2021, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
we should probably call Amazon, twitter, and google and ask permission to have this thread or any conversation about anything. then get permission from the media mob if thats ok too! this is insane.
Parlor was a liability issue. Amazon is in the business of making a lot of money--why would they write it off? Some bean-counter weighed the risk and realized that there was a lot of heavy-**** being casually discussed there. If any one of the thousands of threads discussing violence actually turned into something where people died Parlor would sink fast and those lawyers would quickly start looking for bigger fish to fry. Amazon is the biggest fish in the sea.

Also, fun fact for people on the 230 repeal train. Without 230 you can expect a lot more of this. It would make hosts and platforms liable. The internet as you know it would cease to exist.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 6:28 AM Reply   
Tom on point
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-12-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Apparently the events of Jan 6th overshadowed an important discovery in medical science. It was announced that it turns out for the last four years the wrong people have been diagnosed wit TDS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Not al all. We are supposed to impeach because the President spent months before the election grooming his followers to believe any shortage of votes on his part was due to a conspiracy of lies by the govt. Then after the election he implored his followers to fight to keep him in office, which they did immediately after he told them to do it, resulting in a dead officer Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence knows that riots at the capitol were directly the result of Trump feeding his base with lies and unsubstantiated allegations. I hope the dead officer's family sue Trump and Gulliani and get a substantial settlement/award.
Can you show us the words that said to go to the building and break in? He specifically spoke about being peaceful

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize the democrats were gaming the system. I wrote about it on this very thread prior to the election. Then we find out that the indeed went out and filed hundreds of lawsuits prior to the election to get these millions of ballots with zero ID requirements or chain of custody into the public. What do you think people are going to believe? This was not a Trump issue, this is a common sense issue. YOU just like the outcome so you have no issue with it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Tom on point
Interesting. One could state that because they did not cover their faces that they did not premeditate this or did not believe they were committing a serious crime/ caught up.

Maybe they should have sent in the social workers to talk to them since they were unarmed?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Parlor was a liability issue. Amazon is in the business of making a lot of money--why would they write it off? Some bean-counter weighed the risk and realized that there was a lot of heavy-**** being casually discussed there. If any one of the thousands of threads discussing violence actually turned into something where people died Parlor would sink fast and those lawyers would quickly start looking for bigger fish to fry. Amazon is the biggest fish in the sea.

Also, fun fact for people on the 230 repeal train. Without 230 you can expect a lot more of this. It would make hosts and platforms liable. The internet as you know it would cease to exist.
They certainly turn a blind eye to democraticunderground then.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
The repube senator rats are starting to abandon ship and call for Trump to resign. Too little too late, biatches - history will remember.
We wont forget you either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Uhhh, is that a serious question? Anyone that has been here for awhile knows it is true. You bitched non-stop about Obama.
Call up the record. I was not even on for several years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
The ilk that only ultra-rich, white guys should govern this country or white women that cater to said white guys. That we should all be mindless robots that all have the same political and religious beliefs. The ilk that supports leaders that peddle lies and BS to the less-educated to keep them in power.

Don't lecture mean on 'freedom" or "dictators" when you supported an insurgence, a planned terror attack on the Capitol all in the name of keeping a POS that cannot accept losing in office. Trump encouraged a coup, something you would see in a third-world country. I hope you are proud.
Can you show me where I supported said insurgence? I told you it would happen if you did not stop your deranged actions as a party. You were warned so I don't have any sympathy for you.

Besides to quote one of your favorite democrats. "some people did some things".

So what you are saying is you democrats plan terror attacks almost weekly for months?

Can you show us the words that Trump supported a coup? You on the other hand actually did support a coup. You even had members of congress complicit and pushing it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hope our military leaders tell him to eat ***** if he tries something crazy. He lost Twitter. Google just shut down Parler and Apple is about to follow suit. His head is probably about to explode. Maybe Simon Cowell will offer him another TV gig if he agrees to leave peacefully. "Lifestyles of the Bat***** Crazy".
bat**** crazy? You obviously did not listen to you obsessed idiots for 4 years. Every TV show, pundit, Pelosi and her kalifornia lackey trying to stage a coup with documents they created.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
The ilk that only ultra-rich, white guys should govern this country or white women that cater to said white guys. That we should all be mindless robots that all have the same political and religious beliefs. The ilk that supports leaders that peddle lies and BS to the less-educated to keep them in power.

Don't lecture mean on 'freedom" or "dictators" when you supported an insurgence, a planned terror attack on the Capitol all in the name of keeping a POS that cannot accept losing in office. Trump encouraged a coup, something you would see in a third-world country. I hope you are proud.
Only white guys? I see you drank the kookaid. Who said people of color can not lead? It is just when said people of color lead the wrong party are they considered uncle toms. Funny how you don't want hegemony unless they are Republican people of color. Then you demand it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-12-2021, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Can you show us the words that said to go to the building and break in? He specifically spoke about being peaceful
I’m not here to educate idiots that support treason. It’s a waste of time. He never even said the word peaceful once.

Quote:
It does not take a rocket scientist to realize the democrats were gaming the system. I wrote about it on this very thread prior to the election.
You wrote about it because you’re one of Trump’s tooled parrots. He groomed you prior to the election. There is no evidence of anything other than a legitimate election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Make things up much?
It was on the news cast and it was over and over again. You democrats have gaslit everyone for years during Trump. Didn't hear much outrage when your BLM friends murdered 4 cops in Texas or when they shot at the cops in Missouri.

Certainly have not heard any such language of concern with ol Made Max Waters told democrats to not even let a Republican have a meal or be in public. Or when AOC said that demonstrations are not supposed to make us comfortable.

How about saying ANTIFA is a movement and not people.

How about the current Vice President setting up bail funds for getting domestic terrorist out of jail!!!!! That is a real winner.

How about Pelosi going on national TV and telling people that the protestors broke into congress only because they are WHITE.

You guys constantly are trying to stir up hatred. That is really the only selling point to the democrap party. Class warfare and race warfare and you people want to lecture us?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-12-2021 at 10:33 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
The trumptard terrorists aren't done. Law enforcement is tracking an uptick in calls for violence after the failed coup on perler and other trumptard and white supremacist forums.

"Trump or war. Today. That simple."

"If you don't know how to shoot: You need to learn. NOW."

"we will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

"Trump WILL be sworn in for a second term on January 20th!!," said a commenter on thedonald.win, a pro-Trump online forum, on Thursday, the day after the siege. "We must not let the communists win. Even if we have to burn DC to the ground. Tomorrow we take back DC and take back our country!!"

The analysis cited numerous posts in recent weeks advocating violence on the right-wing site thedonald.win, including one from late December that said, "We will have to achieve an actual tactical victory like storming and occupying Congress, to have the intended effect."
Another said, "Patriots who STILL, AT THIS POINT IN TIME, are too cowardly to condone violence, are part of the problem."
Security experts said they were puzzled by the flat-footed response of law enforcement.
"The surprising part of it is why it was so much less aggressively policed," said Jonathan Wood, director of global risk analysis for London-based Control Risks. "Many security analysts were surprised by the lack of security, and by the lack of a robust security response."

It isn't just the fringe elements who have gotten swept up in the current fervor. Mingling with the crowd of militia groups, white nationalists and high-profile conspiracy theorists on the Capitol lawn on Wednesday were other citizens who made the trip to challenge the certification.
One was Texas resident and former mayoral candidate Jenny Cudd, whose campaign slogan was "Jenny for Mayor."
After railing against what she described as voter fraud and a stolen election, she called for the death of those who have committed treason.
"All we need is one public hanging, and then people will start acting right -- kind of like it would be useful if we still had the firing squad for the death penalty," Cudd said. "We shall see if there will be a public hanging in our future because it is still considered a valid form of death for treason."

"I'm fairly certain seeing Pelosis and Mitch the Bitch swinging bodies from a rope will get more attention from sheeple who normally don't follow or care about politics," said a commenter Wednesday on thedonald.win.
go over to democraticunderground and read them over the last 20 years. They have nice little break out groups to do these things. This is not new
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
I like mail in voting. I enjoy renewing my DL and vehicle registration from the comfort of my home. I can move money between financial institutions without showing up in person. And I have no reason to believe that fraud is significant enough to make me show up somewhere to vote. This was never even an issue before the most untrustworthy President we ever had showed up on the scene. Gerrymandering was the real election fraud issue.

Four years of a Republican WH and Senate and no one was motivated to come up with any ideas on how to solve the newly manifest Trump inspired problem. Maybe Trump should have been a little more focused on that instead of creating an atmosphere that inspired black voters to rally against him. The real question you should be asking is... if now that Georgia demonstrated to black voters they have the power to change the political course of the country, will this message resonate and motivate even more.

I can tell you how to have more national election security. Create a federal database of the election results. Cross reference that database with IRS and SS. Data scientists could easy tell you what is and isn't suspect. They can identify patterns that would locate problem spots that could be investigated. If you think getting irrefutable voter identification is critical and want more people on your side like me, then provide the same sort of security as my financial institutions and let me vote at home.
what a bunch of hogwash.

Can your bank send out checks for your account to millions of people and say they are valid, just use them? I would say fraud was not that much of an issue until an insane democrat party who was trying every unethical means to take down Trump showed up. Usually when someone gets that kind of reaction from someone, it is because they are a threat to their institution. It was full court press from TV shows, to congress to using blacks to stir up hate.

Trump did not do anything to make black people against him. He was actually sang about favorably in dozens of rap songs until he was elected president then your hateful party started the Trump hates blacks narratives. They videos and narratives of blacks being a target of police was a targeted narrative to stir social disorder.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean the guys that the feds shot in the snow on camera?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You only need to kill the first few breaking in. Pretty sure that will deter the rest. Nobody here is defending BLM/antifa rioters. You guys are building them into a huge strawman. Meanwhile the Trump riot apologist Delta says that storming the capitol and clubbing a cop to death is nothing more than delaying an inevitable vote, and anything more than that you'd be just reading into it.
Hey John.... Some people did some things. Am I right?

We are not building BLM and ANTIFA into a straw man. They have been beating up Trump supporters at events even when Trump was running. They did it near where I live. If you have conservative bumper stickers on your car it will be vandalized out here. This is real violence toward every day people. This is not a straw man.

I don't apologize for something I warned you about years ago was going to happen if you kept up the phony political attacks and kept up the social attack via every damn show on tv and now our professional sports. So excuse me ma'am if I do not buy what you are selling.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What's your feeling on section 230,seems to me that the protections granted by 230 allow a much greater range of speech than without. If the protections were removed then the platforms would have to moderate content much harder because they now become responsible for the content independent of it's creator.

That's what I didn't really get why trump was pushing it, they would have had to cancel his account earlier because you wouldn't want the risk associatied with his lies.
You mean democrats lies. There fixed.

Trump would more than likely would be president still if they shut him down earlier. It would have given him something to bludgeon the left with while also protecting himself from being himself on social media. It would have been a win-win for him.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol exactly, totally unacceptable to force christian bakers make a big gay wedding cake but twitter has to be forced to platform a malignant narcissist. I wish these snow flake conservatives would have some principals they apply consistently.
Pretty cut and dry on the gay wedding cake thing. The other is just your opinion and based on your people looting and burning and banning via the cancel culture anything they do not like, I don't exactly trust democrats to tell us who is what when it comes to behavior and lies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Not only are all the right sided local websites being taken down , we now have the Tyrant Governor stealing the federal money that is earmarked for small business to payoff the debt he’s racked up with his spending plan and failed lockdowns. . Yes you read that correctly. He’s gonna force businesses to pay him the federal aid they receive. Scary times ahead.

And people wonder Capitol buildings are being stormed

https://www.wcia.com/news/local-news...al-tax-breaks/

Attachment 46135

Couple that with this piece of of legislature

Last night a criminal justice reform bill (HB163) was amended onto HB163. The bill is more than 600 pages long, is effective immediately upon the Governor's signature and includes, among other things, language that does the following -

•Eliminates Qualified Immunity for police officers, making them personally liable in civil suits.

•Eliminates Officer’s rights to Collectively Bargain, creating a “special class” of public employee rights in Illinois that can only negotiate over wages and benefits!

• No contractual language regarding discipline and discharge procedures for police officers.

• Allows officers to be disciplined based on anonymous and unsubstantiated or unverifiable complaints.

•Mandates that unverified complaints be kept with no time limit no removal and no limits on .

•Substantially increases both initial and ongoing training requirements but does not provide any funding for increased costs and no assurances that the courses will even be offered.

•Mandates the use of body cameras by all departments for every officer but does not include money to pay for cameras.

•Withholds money from any city that does not comply with the requirements of the legislation.

•Eliminates funding for law enforcement agencies•Eliminates Cash Bail while enacting multiple benefits for people convicted of committing crimes.

•Limits use of force, redefines excessive use of force and subjects officers to criminal liability for using of force or for failing to intervene in another officer's use of force.

•Removes prohibitions against obstructing police officers

•Subjects officers to possible criminal charges of Official Misconduct, a class 3 felony, for trivial and incidental issues.

This is not police "reform" or "modernization." This is an attack on unions, collective bargaining, and on public safety.

Should this bill become law - a non-union groundskeeper would have more legal rights and protections than a police officer!
They even removed the "Walk away page" on Facebook. The page where people share their stories of why they walked away from the democrat party. This is not just a anti Trump campaign. They are using the momentum to try and shut up all conservatives all while advocating out load for years they things that happened to them last week.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Qualified immunity has unfortunately turned into blanket immunity. I think I’d be OK with seeing it go away. The end result will be to strengthen the unions because that’s how officers would be able to get affordable group liability insurance. I’m assuming that most cops are judgment proof (few assets that aren’t afforded favorable BK protection).
So a cop can not have any non simple wealth? You will not get a single officer who is not a retard. Out here you have to have an AS degree and a 4 year to degree to rank up then a masters to move into management for officers. You will only get the worst of the worst or you will get even more and worse of what you have now. That is cops will not show up until you are dead. They will simply write the report because showing up and doing their job can mean them and their families lives will be in absolute ruin for you not wanting to deal with your family member or your neighbor yourself.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cliff you are a smart guy. Be careful with the memes. They aren't always accurate. The most incendiary of the quotes in your pic is the "blood in the streets" comment from Loretta Lynch. It's not accurate, at all.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...lled-violence/
The rest are extremely accurate. In that regard there were continued riots and blood shed due to a complicit/ encouraging democrat party. The VP elect actually either set up or encourage donations to get terrorist out of jail. LET THAT SINK IN!!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
So a cop can not have any non simple wealth? You will not get a single officer who is not a retard. Out here you have to have an AS degree and a 4 year to degree to rank up then a masters to move into management for officers. You will only get the worst of the worst or you will get even more and worse of what you have now. That is cops will not show up until you are dead. They will simply write the report because showing up and doing their job can mean them and their families lives will be in absolute ruin for you not wanting to deal with your family member or your neighbor yourself.

What is “non simple wealth?” I am not familiar with that term.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean democrats lies. There fixed.

Trump would more than likely would be president still if they shut him down earlier. It would have given him something to bludgeon the left with while also protecting himself from being himself on social media. It would have been a win-win for him.

That was actually in the last chapter of rules for radicals, Delta.

And I quote “create a social media platform that’s super attractive to a populist narcissist, and let him get addicted to the feedback. Then make sure he uses the platform to turn out infrequent voters so that he gets elected. now you’ve got him! He won’t be able to put the direct communication channel down and it will be his undoing. Make sure to ban him in his last 12 days in office, just to kick him in the nuts.”
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-12-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't apologize for something I warned you about years ago was going to happen if you kept up the phony political attacks and kept up the social attack via every damn show on tv and now our professional sports. So excuse me ma'am if I do not buy what you are selling.
The word “apologist” doesn’t mean apologize. And yes, using BLM riots to justify the attack on the capitol is a strawman because everyone here already considers BLM rioters to be criminals. If you don’t know how that is, then go look up the definition. And look up apologist as well.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-12-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
And Trump is GONE!
Mitch wants to impeach, Goodbye!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-12-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Call up the record. I was not even on for several years.
I don't have the time or the inclination to look it up and really, I don't give a crap. I am pretty sure you did, but I'm not 100% sure. If I'm wrong, so be it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-12-2021, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Only white guys? I see you drank the kookaid. Who said people of color can not lead? It is just when said people of color lead the wrong party are they considered uncle toms. Funny how you don't want hegemony unless they are Republican people of color. Then you demand it.
So the white man knows what party "people of color" should join? Thanks for proving my point.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-12-2021, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
They even removed the "Walk away page" on Facebook. The page where people share their stories of why they walked away from the democrat party. This is not just a anti Trump campaign. They are using the momentum to try and shut up all conservatives all while advocating out load for years they things that happened to them last week.
The Walk Away guy was one of the organizers and spoke at the rally before the riot. Why was he invited to speak? Quit acting like this was just some poor innocent "conservative".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-12-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty cut and dry on the gay wedding cake thing. The other is just your opinion and based on your people looting and burning and banning via the cancel culture anything they do not like, I don't exactly trust democrats to tell us who is what when it comes to behavior and lies.
You mean like banning NFL players that kneel for the anthem? Is that not "cancel culture"?

Twitter has let Donald Trump post his lies and BS for you mindless saps to absorb for years now. He took it too far and people died. He was still trying to incite people through Twitter after the *****show he created. Everything that happened last week and you are concerned about Trump's ability to use social media.

Jack Dorsey could likely end all of this nonsense by agreeing to let Trump Tweet again if he publicly Tweets his concession and that his election fraud claims were baseless; you know, the truth.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-12-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you show us the words that Trump supported a coup? You on the other hand actually did support a coup. You even had members of congress complicit and pushing it.
He did say they need to fight and take back their government. Why do you think Trump held a rally right down the street And at the same time they were counting electoral votes in congress? Oh, I guess that was all a coincidence.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
The orange messiah is a populist, has no overiding political philosophy, holds both left and right views depending on which way the wind is blowing. Supports $2,000 cheques, corporate welfare and has blown the budget out to $3T, you don't get more "big government" than that.
Trump called for 20% budget reductions as was soundly rejected by the people who actually create and vote on the budget.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Pelosi and waters quotes don’t bother me. An angry crowd expressing dissatisfaction with the government is absolutely protected by the first amendment. That crowd on the mall last week, angry as it was, was 100% OK, right up to the point that people started breaking and entering.

Preschoolers know what’s up: sticks and stones = bad; words = OK.**

(**Save for the “fire in a crowded theater” sorta stuff)
Then we certainly have nothing further to ever discuss. They absolutely bother us and those words were and have been used to commit violence on Republicans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
He did say they need to fight and take back their government. Why do you think Trump held a rally right down the street And at the same time they were counting electoral votes in congress? Oh, I guess that was all a coincidence.
Yes. We do need to fight and take back our government. It is clear the democrats are trying to destroy our sovereignty by any means necessary and have been supporting violence against the masses.

Why not right down the street? Many of the Republicans had cold feet about objecting to the vote (which the democrats have done 3 times in the last couple decades) and he wanted people out there to support them. Not my cup of tea, but I get it.

Still have not shown one item of proof of words that were used to promote violence.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like banning NFL players that kneel for the anthem? Is that not "cancel culture"?

Twitter has let Donald Trump post his lies and BS for you mindless saps to absorb for years now. He took it too far and people died. He was still trying to incite people through Twitter after the *****show he created. Everything that happened last week and you are concerned about Trump's ability to use social media.

Jack Dorsey could likely end all of this nonsense by agreeing to let Trump Tweet again if he publicly Tweets his concession and that his election fraud claims were baseless; you know, the truth.
Who was banned? A backup quarterback who was a clear distraction who wore socks that called cops "pig" and wore a murderous communist revolutionary gear to games and practice. You mean that guy? He pretty much banned himself if he is the one. They "banned" Tim Tebow because he was too popular to be a backup quarterback. Teams do not want distractions especially from backups.

Can you show me where he tried to "incite" through twitter post **** show?

I don't care about Trump's social media. I just think it is a double standard and shows how much power social media has over the political process. They have a monopoly and need to be broken up.

Again, you take Pelosi as truth and Trump as lies. We have nothing to discuss. You are the enemy and like I said, democrats are a danger to our freedoms. They are removing groups that are simply anti democrat. This is not just about Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Walk Away guy was one of the organizers and spoke at the rally before the riot. Why was he invited to speak? Quit acting like this was just some poor innocent "conservative".
So. Democrats spoke before they burned out buildings. They spoke before they shot 4 cops in Texas during the BLM rally. Democrats spoke before they shot at cops in Ferguson. Democrats spoke before the guy hospitalized Rand Paul at his house. Democrats spoke before they attacked the court house in Portland for 100 straight days and injured countless law enforcement. I can go on.

A rally is a rally. People marching to go riot is another. All the people who are members of the Walk away page did not speak at a rally. It is as simple as the democrats are going after any and all conservative voices. You are dangerous and we will not forget.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
And Trump is GONE!
Mitch wants to impeach, Goodbye!
Trump is gone in 9 days anyway. You are only going to make him stronger. Keep it up. Going to get very ugly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't have the time or the inclination to look it up and really, I don't give a crap. I am pretty sure you did, but I'm not 100% sure. If I'm wrong, so be it.
You are wrong. We will leave it at that. I am back because of your bullying. I would read daily. I just did not interact. I could only stand so much of the bs bullying you guys would throw down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
That was actually in the last chapter of rules for radicals, Delta.

And I quote “create a social media platform that’s super attractive to a populist narcissist, and let him get addicted to the feedback. Then make sure he uses the platform to turn out infrequent voters so that he gets elected. now you’ve got him! He won’t be able to put the direct communication channel down and it will be his undoing. Make sure to ban him in his last 12 days in office, just to kick him in the nuts.”
actually, the banning part is only going to make him stronger. They overstepped.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
actually, the banning part is only going to make him stronger. They overstepped.
I don't know whether it will make him stronger, but I agree that banning him certainly seems to be bending "conservatives" to nationalizing the social networks that these private capitalist companies have created. Odd times, these.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
The word “apologist” doesn’t mean apologize. And yes, using BLM riots to justify the attack on the capitol is a strawman because everyone here already considers BLM rioters to be criminals. If you don’t know how that is, then go look up the definition. And look up apologist as well.
Yet the people you vote for absolutely approve of BLM and ANTIFA. So much so that they gaslight everyone and tell us the ANTIFA does not even exist.

Just solidifies my thoughts on the matter. Democrats do not have any large useful sane policy that people can get behind. What you have is a bunch of fragmented pet projects that require you to gather in mass amounts of crazy so you can get your little trinket. Have fun Mr/Mrs gender neutral person you. Have fun reading to children dressed as a drag queen like the rest of your party. Wonder if you can read while dressed as a queen while torching the library. I heard there may be some conservative books there that need to be "take care of".
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know whether it will make him stronger, but I agree that banning him certainly seems to be bending "conservatives" to nationalizing the social networks that these private capitalist companies have created. Odd times, these.
Yep. For starters, conservative is only a description of a movement in time. Most people don't have an issue with two wings to fly, what they have a problem with is being sold out to other countries, cheated and bullied.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-12-2021, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Some ones prescription has run empty.

Maybe read why twitter banned him, he is inciting violence. He put the proud boys and all the rest on notice, stand ready. Twitter watches the violence proliferating and cut his cord. His cultists get the message loud and clear. When they make plane reservation, take time off work, make hotel reservation, pack their bags with matching tactical and paramilitary gear then flew across the country. Then they stormed the capitol trying to assassinate Pelosi and hang mike pence. But they just got caught up in the moment, right.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/...esident-trump/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:09 PM Reply   
Not sure why this has not graced the forum since everyone is so into "truth".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...reopen-economy

NY Gov. Cuomo's tone shifts after months of coronavirus lockdowns

"We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass – the cost is too high," Cuomo said in his address. "We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely."

Without making moves now, Cuomo gravely forecast that the state would have "nothing left to open." (no shi$t sherlock)

And you wonder why we don't trust/ hate democrats. The relief from congress what delayed months due to Nancy wanted to preserve the right to sue and to make Trump look bad and now a very short time after Trump is defeated, Cuomo now says the lock downs are bad.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-12-2021 at 2:15 PM.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-12-2021, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure why this has not graced the forum since everyone is so into "truth".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...reopen-economy

NY Gov. Cuomo's tone shifts after months of coronavirus lockdowns

"We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass – the cost is too high," Cuomo said in his address. "We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely."

And you wonder why we don't trust/ hate democrats. The relief from congress what delayed months due to Nancy wanted to preserve the right to sue and to make Trump look bad and now a very short time after Trump is defeated, Cuomo now says the lock downs are bad.
Next level flakey ish.

How Pelosi got re-elected after delaying stimulus round 2 and all of her grand standing BS over Trumps final days in office is crazy. To think that part of the citizenry really think she's best as their representation in Washington is mind blowing. After doing nothing for 4 years besides every attempt at containing trump and his policies should make people think twice. but nope!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 2:21 PM Reply   
Lol hilarious. Buttery males! Ben Ghazi! The lengths you go to to avoid looking at Trump is the true TDS.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. For starters, conservative is only a description of a movement in time. Most people don't have an issue with two wings to fly, what they have a problem with is being sold out to other countries, cheated and bullied.

Sounds like you need a strongman to stick up for you and stick it to your perceived oppressors.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol hilarious. Buttery males! Ben Ghazi! The lengths you go to to avoid looking at Trump is the true TDS.
What is there to look at? We all knew he was a bombastic CEO type with poor social skills. Water is wet. You will jump through many many hoops to not look at his policies and who he has helped. You only want to look media driven talking points that are only designed to try and win. You knew he was a fighter and you made sure to pick fights with him as a political tool. We are not stupid.

Like I said, if someone's policies are sound and you have what you democrats have done for 4 year to look at. I can only come to one conclusion. He was a threat to what you are trying to do to this country. I have seen you policies and yearn to completely destroy the social fabric of our nation. More than just the social fabric. You are trying to outright destroy the borders. I will stick with Trump over that any day.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like you need a strongman to stick up for you and stick it to your perceived oppressors.
I am sticking up for my self against you band of pu$$ies just fine. Question is, show us where on the doll did Trump touch you that made you feel like you had to produce thousands of hours of programming, burn down how many cities and turn neighbor against neighbor because of that bad man trump does not know how to speak to you properly.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am sticking up for my self against you band of pu$$ies just fine. Question is, show us where on the doll did Trump touch you that made you feel like you had to produce thousands of hours of programming, burn down how many cities and turn neighbor against neighbor because of that bad man trump does not know how to speak to you properly.

If that’s your campaign message for 2024, it’s not very appealing. As 2020 demonstrated, you need to get more votes than the other guys. I’d suggest a pitch which attracts newcomers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
By the way, if you don't have issues with the words democrat leaders have used suggesting violence against Republicans then be ready for worse. People are in the mood to fight back. I know you don't have an issue and we know that everyone on the democrat side does not have an issue with those words or actions. That is why you are going to get more of what happened. It was not just words. It was words with a call to violence or words in support of violence including you vice president who actually provided monetary support to get terrorist out of jail.

You have actually cause violence against non democrats. You have democrats in major news rooms calling to stamp out Trump supporters. You have CEO's trying to erase Republicans on the internet. You have major democrat magazines calling to never hire a Trump supporter again. This stuff is just not politics. This is real. You live in a bubble bud. It is going to get worse. This is the same stuff your party did to black people. If you don't tow the line, then it is war against you. Those impacted or those who feel they need to take up the cause will strike back. I hope they don't but if they do, don't go crying again that people did some things.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
If that’s your campaign message for 2024, it’s not very appealing. As 2020 demonstrated, you need to get more votes than the other guys. I’d suggest a pitch which attracts newcomers.
It is easy to get more votes than you. All we have to do is pass a requirement to have an ID to vote. Oh, that's right. Your lawyers made sure that won't happen now will it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
It is easy to get more votes than you. All we have to do is pass a requirement to have an ID to vote. Oh, that's right. Your lawyers made sure that won't happen now will it.

Step 1 get better lawyers?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Besides. Sounds like burning down sh$t and causing chaos goes to the heart of kids. Sounds like storming the Capital was the first blow in securing the hearts and mind of the youth.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Step 1 get better lawyers?
Step 2. Send lawyers over the cliff in a burning bus.

You just don't get it do you. Getting out lawyered so you votes don't count is what really pisses people off. All I can say is I hope you get your hopes and wishes for others back on you 10 times.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:

You just don't get it do you. Getting out lawyered so you votes don't count is what really pisses people off. All I can say is I hope you get your hopes and wishes for others back on you 10 times.

Should this post be indexed under “Rule of Law” or “Protect and Defend the Constitution”?

Why you hate the judicial branch, Delta?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-12-2021, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why not just say what you know is true? The only way the GOP (on its present course) continues its stronghold is through voter suppression. Trump had his own appointed commission to investigate voter fraud from 2016. It disbanded after finding nothing. And then Trump, with the support of several GOP lawmakers, attempt to disenfranchise millions of voters with their BS claims.

The GOP leaders and Trump insist there was voter fraud.
The people that believe their nonsense start proclaiming the election was stolen.
The GOP leaders and Trump now say we have to address the perceived misdoings.

Do you see how insane that is? The only reason people think there was fraud was because Trump and his cronies continued with their lies. The courts said No. GOP, not to mention, Trump-loyalists (Kemp, SoS in GA, Doocey) in GA and AZ both said No. The lack of evidence said No. The only "evidence" of voter "fraud" came from Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, or Lin Wood. The 3 most bat**** crazy people in the country.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-12-2021, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:

Yeah, because people were going to be accepting of TX being able to sue states on how they run elections? Or when a TX Congressman attempted to sue VP Pence because he didn't feel Pence had enough power (that Pence should be able to choose alternate electors)? How about when Trump's legal team sued the Electoral College (as if it is some sort of body that can be held liable to damages). Rule of law will always run this country. Not the BS rhetoric of a reality TV personality. So quit with the lawyer whining when you don't get your way.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2021, 3:35 PM Reply   
Who said liberals had no sense of humor?
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 3:36 PM Reply   
The idiots bitching and moaning about getting FBId are the same people who've been crowing "play stupid games win stupid prizes" for years now lol. Classic.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who said liberals had no sense of humor?

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Should this post be indexed under “Rule of Law” or “Protect and Defend the Constitution”?

Why you hate the judicial branch, Delta?
I do not believe I am alone in my displeasure for Lawyers.

Laws are not written in the Judiciary. They laws come from the Legislature with the Judiciary making judgements if the rules that the Legislature created were followed. You did not have that and it was done purposefully.

You want to go around and gas light everyone telling them that they are false in believing the election was rigged, when everyone knows that the democrats did this. It may have not changed a thing. I, like many like me, believe that putting out millions of ballots with zero accountability is a recipe for cheating. We want to talk about trends. Well there was what 10 to 15 million more votes cast than historically before? When only a certain political party did the changing through judges and not the legislature, then people are going to feel like they were cheated. Add in 4 straight years of 24/7 propaganda and congress making up fake reports and impeaching the president, a few people may just be prone to believe they were cheated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
The idiots bitching and moaning about getting FBId are the same people who've been crowing "play stupid games win stupid prizes" for years now lol. Classic.
I am sure you have personally compared the names in both groups to make that statement.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 4:18 PM Reply   
Helluva place, RoddyWorld. Where one gets gaslit by the president for years only to turn around and spit furiously when presented with reality. I guess when you're on fire the waterhose feels like gaslighting lol. Sad.

Where bitching and moaning about historical turnout for one side makes sense, but the historical turnout for the other side is just fine... and the election was "stolen" by those wiley dems who got schlocked in numerous senate races in the same states and on the same ballots where they supposedly cheated haha. Brilliant!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:18 PM Reply   
Why is getting greater voter participation seen as a loss? Wouldn’t getting 100% of eligible voters to turn out to vote be a win for the republic?

Consider whether directing his voters not to return mail in ballots was a major miscalculation by trump. Sure, in person turnout was good, but there must have been a few MAGA-heads who couldn’t make it on the day of, but who coulda voted by mail.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 01-12-2021 at 4:24 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, because people were going to be accepting of TX being able to sue states on how they run elections? Or when a TX Congressman attempted to sue VP Pence because he didn't feel Pence had enough power (that Pence should be able to choose alternate electors)? How about when Trump's legal team sued the Electoral College (as if it is some sort of body that can be held liable to damages). Rule of law will always run this country. Not the BS rhetoric of a reality TV personality. So quit with the lawyer whining when you don't get your way.
Then don't complain when they burn your house down. Hey. You won. Good for you. You outsmarted those Fing rednecks by getting some left wing lawyers to game the system. While you are at it you should continue to repeat to those people that you did not steal the election while pointing to the fact you happened to out lawyer the other 78 million people. That is just going over really well right about now isn't it. We didn't cheat, we only out lawyered you. Great political slogan for the midterms.

Rule of law absolutely does not run this country. If it did, democrats would have not gotten away with burning looting and shooting cops.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Then don't complain when they burn your house down. Hey. You won. Good for you. You outsmarted those Fing rednecks by getting some left wing lawyers to game the system. While you are at it you should continue to repeat to those people that you did not steal the election while pointing to the fact you happened to out lawyer the other 78 million people. That is just going over really well right about now isn't it. We didn't cheat, we only out lawyered you. Great political slogan for the midterms.

Rule of law absolutely does not run this country. If it did, democrats would have not gotten away with burning looting and shooting cops.
Who has "gotten away with shooting cops?"

Getting away with it means you identified the perp and they walk.

FYI, getting "out lawyered" is also known as "losing."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

You continue to make zero sense. True, there was no cheating. But the lawyering was coming from Trump and Co. Of course those of us with 2 brain cells saw through it (especially when the lawsuits were filed in many cases with just a few sentences and didn't actually allege any fraud) as nothing but a money grab. As you know, all of the fundraising actually went straight to the Trump campaign and the RNC unless the individual donation was greater than $8k (guess how many of those there were lol).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
There doesn't have to be any "lawyering" when Trump's own judges summarily shoot down his and Rudy's toilet-paper thin lawsuits with a couple of sentences.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Helluva place, RoddyWorld. Where one gets gaslit by the president for years only to turn around and spit furiously when presented with reality. I guess when you're on fire the waterhose feels like gaslighting lol. Sad.

Where bitching and moaning about historical turnout for one side makes sense, but the historical turnout for the other side is just fine... and the election was "stolen" by those wiley dems who got schlocked in numerous senate races in the same states and on the same ballots where they supposedly cheated haha. Brilliant!
Historical turn out is not the normal. Usually when there is data against the normal then something happened. Fraud comes to mind. I don't care if it was both sides or not. I complained about this before the election. If you lost, you would have complained about fraud too just like the democrats did last election. Sending out millions of ballots with no ID or chain of custody is fraudulent. If that was the way, it would have already been the way. It wasn't. It was created by democrats for democrats via the courts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
There doesn't have to be any "lawyering" when Trump's own judges summarily shoot down his and Rudy's toilet-paper thin lawsuits with a couple of sentences.
Yep. Most of those were shot down for not having standing in the election. That too will backfire on democrats in the future.

Besides. It is a masterful job. Those are all legal ballots so it is hard to sue. We just do not know who filled them out and who collected them or if others were discarded because we have zero idea of how many to really expect back. Fraud.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-12-2021, 4:30 PM Reply   
"Historical turn out is not the normal."

Grammar aside, thank you Captain Obvious! Lol, is that sentence supposed to mean something? Sigh. Complaining about losing is one thing - quite typical - lying repeatedly for weeks and inciting a riot intended to overturn an election is another. You idiots keep blathering about fraud, spend $$ on investigating it, and then quietly give up every time because the only cases that come up are by repubes lol, just like that winner who voted for Trump on behalf of his dead mom. Congrats, you got him!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

Keep on with your losing meme when it comes to changing election laws on the fly to screw the citizens because you out lawyered someone. We are talking about what is right and just, not because you got over on a technicality on taking advantage of a situation. I am over it. If they start shooting, my mind and clear. good luck with that. yes. You won by lawyers and not the vote. good for you and great for America.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Historical turn out is not the normal. Usually when there is data against the normal then something happened. Fraud comes to mind. I don't care if it was both sides or not. I complained about this before the election. If you lost, you would have complained about fraud too just like the democrats did last election. Sending out millions of ballots with no ID or chain of custody is fraudulent. If that was the way, it would have already been the way. It wasn't. It was created by democrats for democrats via the courts.
Did dems complain about the wrong people voting in 2016? I thought that was Trump who beat Hillary in the popular vote except for the millions of fraudulent votes? Doncha remember his blue ribbon voter fraud commission that was disbanded because no fraud?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:

The democrats in all those cities identified the groups yet did and have done nothing. Your VP even is making sure they get out of jail. I hope Trump bails out those dudes at the capital, I would love to see your collective heads explode.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Keep on with your losing meme when it comes to changing election laws on the fly to screw the citizens because you out lawyered someone. We are talking about what is right and just, not because you got over on a technicality on taking advantage of a situation. I am over it. If they start shooting, my mind and clear. good luck with that. yes. You won by lawyers and not the vote. good for you and great for America.
Well no, actually the votes were counted a whole bunch of times. Most recently last week in the Capitol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-12-2021, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well no, actually the votes were counted a whole bunch of times. Most recently last week in the Capitol.
whos votes? Did a citizen get a hold of hundreds of ballots and fill them out? how can you tell? what mechanism is in place. capital, capitol.... Fraud either way.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2021, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
The democrats in all those cities identified the groups yet did and have done nothing. Your VP even is making sure they get out of jail. I hope Trump bails out those dudes at the capital, I would love to see your collective heads explode.
That's a real interesting moral relativism to bring to the debate.