Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-07-2021, 11:39 AM Reply   
Fundraising emails from Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley's camps were sent during the looting of the Capitol by the Trump scumbags. Trumpsters wouldn't realize the truth if it smacked them in the face.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-07-2021, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wrong again, my gay-sailing friend. Those fools were on the fringe and unlike your cohorts here when the democrat riots were going on for most of last year, I 100% disavow any and all violent means of protesting exhibited by anyone claiming to be from my party.
Nope. You and your $14 whore of a wife may buy that BS, but the entire movement will be remembered for yesterday. You're a loser, let that be your legacy.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-07-2021, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’m working in Oakland, Ca today. Had to go to Home Depot and was forced to drive through this homeless village gauntlet. Got to witness firsthand the end result of multiple decades of Democrat control. Disgusting. Like I was looking into the face of sin. Every other house here has Biden/BLM signs in the window. What is it that happens to the human brain to make them vote Democrat after living densely packed like rats in a city? More than anyone, they have to witness and live with the end results of their votes. They never learn! It’s pure insanity! Seriously, this should be studied more.
"Working"? You mean cruising around searching for little boys?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many buildings have fringe R’s burned down? How many statues or works of art destroyed? How many businesses of innocent people have been destroyed? You dems in glass houses should STFU.
I guess an idiot could attempt to conflate protesting and Sedition.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Nope. You and your $14 whore of a wife may buy that BS, but the entire movement will be remembered for yesterday. You're a loser, let that be your legacy.
That's too far bro, take a breather
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-07-2021, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That's too far bro, take a breather
It’s okay. He’s just flailing again. I touched a nerve with the gay sailor comment. The truth hurts him so that’s all he can do is make stuff up. He’ll send me a PM next week apologizing again as usual.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-07-2021, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Working"? You mean cruising around searching for little boys?
Thads your department, thailor.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-07-2021, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey! Leave your mom out of this, son!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-07-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I guess an idiot could attempt to conflate protesting and Sedition.
You’re just mad because you got caught “conflating” your butt cheeks around the wrong thing.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-07-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Looks like Mark and Doug are the first ones in this 5 year old thread to support rioters. No big surprise. LOL!

You guys boast about how Trump loaded the courts with conservatives and then deny the decisions of the conservative judges when it goes against your worship of Trump. All of you Trump loving retards are too stupid to see how his ignorant rhetoric causes violence and cost him the election.
Fly you a putz, and I dont support any of this ****. But i do find it ironic that the right is held to a higher standard than the left. as the left has been rioting for an entire yr. as "peaceful" please, its absolutely hilarious that the left has the balls to target right wing agitators as evil while the BLM and ANtifa are just fine.

This will be a fun 4 years. as we get to see the other side destroy ****, ruin businesses, burn police departments, just like the left, now lets start with the white women shot, and that should be the first riot/protest Where should we have it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Fly you a putz, and I dont support any of this ****. But i do find it ironic that the right is held to a higher standard than the left. as the left has been rioting for an entire yr. as "peaceful" please, its absolutely hilarious that the left has the balls to target right wing agitators as evil while the BLM and ANtifa are just fine.

This will be a fun 4 years. as we get to see the other side destroy ****, ruin businesses, burn police departments, just like the left, now lets start with the white women shot, and that should be the first riot/protest Where should we have it?
Hey doug, The right is NOT held to a higher or different standard. I dont think you understand what happened. Those people were not protesters at the Capitol, They're called terrorists. They were trying to overthrow a Federal US Election, they were not protesting. It is not even close to the same thing. That dead woman was trying to breach the capitol building with armed terrorists, Americans dont protest the death of a terrorist. Thought you were American?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-07-2021, 1:59 PM Reply   
Restorative justice and affordable bail at its finest. Seems like they’re working based on crime stats.

Guy has 3 armed robbery counts pending. Posts $500 bond and then carjacks a lady.

Name:  368E5A1E-E684-4C28-A17F-D94E0B6229FB.jpeg
Views: 1400
Size:  233.9 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-07-2021, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey doug, The right is NOT held to a higher or different standard. I dont think you understand what happened. Those people were not protesters at the Capitol, They're called terrorists. They were trying to overthrow a Federal US Election, they were not protesting. It is not even close to the same thing. That dead woman was trying to breach the capitol building with armed terrorists, Americans dont protest the death of a terrorist. Thought you were American?
Right .........and the people lighting government buildings and courthouses on fire all year while taking over police stations , other businesses, and destroying federal monuments are peaceful protestors. Guess you forgot their playbook. I suppose gunning a white unarmed military veteran was ok , because she was trying to enter a vacant chamber, but shooting down BLM and Antifa members trying to breach government buildings is not ? So now we can shoot unarmed BLM and leftist radicals taking over cities d government buildings ? didn’t realize shooting unarmed
Individuals in defense of property was an LEO approved use of force scenario by the left.

Name:  82ECCE62-5E30-42FB-8681-C6A955E4CDD2.jpeg
Views: 1783
Size:  160.1 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-07-2021 at 2:13 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Right .........and the people lighting government buildings and courthouses on fire all year while taking over police stations , other businesses, and destroying federal monuments are peaceful protestors. Guess you forgot their playbook. I suppose gunning a white unarmed military veteran was ok , because she was trying to enter a vacant chamber, but shooting down BLM and Antifa members trying to breach government buildings is not ? So now we can shoot unarmed BLM and leftist radicals taking over cities d government buildings ? didn’t realize shooting unarmed
Individuals in defense of property was an LEO approved use of force scenario by the left.

Attachment 46122
The fact she has a military background is just that, her background, what she used to be. She was an unhinged wingnut, a terrorist engaged in treason. She and dozens of armed terrorists breached the capitol. The building was not vacant. The entire house and senate were both in session and in their chambers that she breached. Having both House and Senate in chamber is rare, only happens a couple times a year. Thats why they were there that day, to stop them from certifying the vote. It was a planned event, trump has been tweeting it since early December. Trump met with the group, he gave a speech, fired them up saying things like "you will never take back our country with weakness" and prodded them to go up the hill to the capitol. Get your facts straight. Do not try to compare BLM protestors with terrorists trying to violently overthrow a free and fair election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
I will call it now: Trump supporterts are going to start claiming that this was Antifa (or something like that) dressed as Trump supporters.
That is easy to call because the Washington Post has a picture of the same guy at a ANTIFA talking and the same guy at the protest yesterday.

Also picked up 2 on facial recognition software doing the same. Not saying they all were but it is not unheard of.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
So true! There were thousands and thousands of racist Hispanics down here in Florida that voted for the racist Trump. And by the way, I don't know any democrats that are racist. Delta, you don't have to make any comment, I know you believe all democrats are racist and No republican is racist.
First you should sober up.

Second, one day you will learn that when all your thoughts, policies and talking point is about race, you are a racist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Just woke up and getting caught up - Trump incited a riot and his mob stormed the capitol building? Nice.
Actually you democrat did. I have been telling you a while this is what you are seeding. When do you think the shooting is going to start? Which federal building is going to get bombed for the revenge of that woman? Going to happen. Just like Oklahoma City was for Ruby Ridge. I give it 5 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
How sad is the OAN, New Max world you live in where anything left of a dictator is liberal.

Destroying a city is wrong. Almost everyone in the world regardless of politics believes that except a few anarchists and criminals.

This is not a liberal vs conservative, democrat vs republican situation. Conspiracy can be created as quickly as it can be squashed. These election officials and state AGs have been working overtime to squash the fraud nonsense, but as soon as they debunk something a kook on the internet can just created an entirely new one. Hell, did you hear the one where it was actually antifa that stormed the capitol? There was no widespread fraud and about 60 cases should have put the nail in the coffin for any doubting Thomas. This is about democracy. We had votes being confirmed and a group of people stormed the capital to shut it down simply because they didn't like the results.

The fact that you think attacking the capitol of the united states is somehow sticking it do the dems, just proves how lost you really are. It was an assault to America. I don't give a damn how many flags you are waving. If you are willing to shut down democracy you might as well wipe your ass on it.
You mean like democrat constantly running into the freeways? How about in Wisconsin a few years ago when the democrats took over the state house to stop a vote on unions? You mean like that? How about whole media empires trying to influence our vote? How about the NNA who is owned by China trying to influence our vote? How about the tech industries trying to influence our vote so they can have cheap labor? How about the democrat allowing illegal immigration by the multimillions coming in to vote? How about the dozens of riots burning down cities? How about the fake Russian hoax and fake impeachment? Talking about doing things on the edge because of an election you did not like? How about this one where the democrat went before judges bypassing the legislature over 300 times in 43 states to change election laws to flood the streets with millions ballots while also requiring ZERO ID or chain of custody?

Don’t give me your bull****.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is easy to call because the Washington Post has a picture of the same guy at a ANTIFA talking and the same guy at the protest yesterday.

Also picked up 2 on facial recognition software doing the same. Not saying they all were but it is not unheard of.
Wrong again.
https://www.ajc.com/news/protester-i...D2JFIC5PEBBYE/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2021, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:

So why did Trump praise their actions and say they were great patriots? Does he support Antifa activists if they do his bidding?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2021, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually you democrat did. I have been telling you a while this is what you are seeding. When do you think the shooting is going to start? Which federal building is going to get bombed for the revenge of that woman? Going to happen. Just like Oklahoma City was for Ruby Ridge. I give it 5 years.
Lol, even delta agrees the right-wing numpties are violent terrorists.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 3:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Police/LEO shot her, either DC or secret service. Revenge? You calling to attack and shoot LEO's?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-07-2021, 3:15 PM Reply   
Delta is not only nuts, he's so uninformed now it's sad.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Saw this meme and it kinda nails it.

You mean when they shoot people at the equal rate as white people yet commit 5 times the murder and 70% of the violent crime?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
So why did Trump praise their actions and say they were great patriots? Does he support Antifa activists if they do his bidding?
I don’t really care. Maybe they should have burned it down like the democrats do all the cites they are in.

Besides man. Those were just ideas. You can’t arrest a movement. Maybe Hoe will take out his double barrel shotgun and shoot it into the air, scream “haw” and tell them to leave?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-07-2021, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
First you should sober up.

Second, one day you will learn that when all your thoughts, policies and talking point is about race, you are a racist.
All you have to do is open your eyes Delta to the truth, the Truth will set you free!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2021, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean when they shoot people at the equal rate as white people yet commit 5 times the murder and 70% of the violent crime?

So had the folks who broke into the capitol been black it woulda been ok to gun ‘em down because you have stats about crime rates?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Delta is not only nuts, he's so uninformed now it's sad.
Not uninformed. I warned you months ago in this forum. Apparently you democratshave not learned to stop fanning the flames. When has it ever worked out in history to keep trying to work up white people? Calling everyone who disagrees with your communist policies racist. Always trying to take away rights every time you are in power. I am not lost. It is you and your ilk. I can say one thing about that crowd. They knew which bathroom to use unlike Pelosi and company with their new mentally ill gender neutral decree. You people are sick
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
So had the folks who broke into the capitol been black it woulda been ok to gun ‘em down because you have stats about crime rates?
No. It is your meme is stupid. Quit acting like blacks are being gunned down by police. Police are over 30 times more likely to gunned down by a black person than a cop gunning down a black person. Quit spreading lies. You are the problem but hey you need people to vote with you so you can have your little trinket. Now you need to embrace the new you girlfriend, you party has made yet another deal with the devil.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2021, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
No. It is your meme is stupid. Quit acting like blacks are being gunned down by police. Police are over 30 times more likely to gunned down by a black person than a cop gunning down a black person. Quit spreading lies. You are the problem but hey you need people to vote with you so you can have your little trinket. Now you need to embrace the new you girlfriend, you party has made yet another deal with the devil.

What “lie” did I spread?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
All you have to do is open your eyes Delta to the truth, the Truth will set you free!
Special rights is not equal rights.

Get of the weed man.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
What “lie” did I spread?
Like people are just shooting up blacks and rioters. The facts are no t on your side. All this garbage is politics and has nothing to do with the truth. Democrats have been gaslighting sane people for years now. From race relations, illegal immigration to voter ID.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
What “lie” did I spread?
I’m sorry ma’am. Did not mean to offend.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like people are just shooting up blacks and rioters. The facts are no t on your side. All this garbage is politics and has nothing to do with the truth. Democrats have been gaslighting sane people for years now. From race relations, illegal immigration to voter ID.

Didn’t say that.

Point of my post was had the protesters looked different they would’ve received much different treatment for engaging in the same behavior.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, even delta agrees the right-wing numpties are violent terrorists.
Only thing I agree with is right wing people are fed up with being gaslit and are going to start getting even. Is it is not just ideas. Now you are screwing them for the simple sake of doing it. Attacking on every single piece of their lives. I would not piss on you if you were on fire at this point. Keep running your mouths. You guys just may have seen the first death in a civil war. Hope I am wrong but this is joy going to go away especially h the likes of congressional democrats and CNN trying to pile on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Didn’t say that.

Point of my post was had the protesters looked different they would’ve received much different treatment for engaging in the same behavior.
People are treated based on how they have treated each other and acted in society. Unfortunately stereotypes don’t happen by accident.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2021, 3:55 PM Reply   
Trump does have important presidential medals of freedom to distribute to pro golfers. Can’t MAGA without that. I can see why folks would be incensed if the 25th were invoked now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2021, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
People are treated based on how they have treated each other and acted in society. Unfortunately stereotypes don’t happen by accident.

Believe it or not we 100% agree, and your reactions this evening are in complete alignment, we just disagree that those stereotypes become inescapable self perpetuating foregone conclusions.

If you criminalize being a trumptard, you suggest the trumptards will start a civil war. Give that a few years and the authorities gonna profile all trumptards for being trumptards. Then a few generations down the line you are gonna have trumptard babies who society looks down upon with derision and disdain just for choosing to be born to trumptard parents.

Treat people like criminals, they will oblige you and be criminals.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not uninformed. I warned you months ago in this forum. Apparently you democratshave not learned to stop fanning the flames. When has it ever worked out in history to keep trying to work up white people? Calling everyone who disagrees with your communist policies racist. Always trying to take away rights every time you are in power. I am not lost. It is you and your ilk. I can say one thing about that crowd. They knew which bathroom to use unlike Pelosi and company with their new mentally ill gender neutral decree. You people are sick
Yeah, thats the problem. It certainly isnt Fox News. Fox News wants its viewers angry enough to watch but not angry enough to riot. Guess what happens when you tell people, over and over, that they’re being robbed? They may believe you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump does have important presidential medals of freedom to distribute to pro golfers. Can’t MAFIA without that. I can see why folks would be incensed if the 25th were invoked now.
FIFY. Didnt he give those to Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan too?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Believe it or not we 100% agree, and your reactions this evening are in complete alignment, we just disagree that those stereotypes become inescapable self perpetuating foregone conclusions.

If you criminalize being a trumptard, you suggest the trumptards will start a civil war. Give that a few years and the authorities gonna profile all trumptards for being trumptards. Then a few generations down the line you are gonna have trumptard babies who society looks down upon with derision and disdain just for choosing to be born to trumptard parents.

Well your press and hollywood have done that since day one. If Bush did not rollover they were doing it to him too but he did not have a back bone. We know who the democrats are. Simple bullies. Can’t stand to have the slaves off the plantations.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-07-2021, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
He tried baiting me with that bullwake77 earlier. You’re far more patient than me.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-07-2021, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well your press and hollywood have done that since day one. If Bush did not rollover they were doing it to him too but he did not have a back bone. We know who the democrats are. Simple bullies. Can’t stand to have the slaves off the plantations.

Of course if you think all black folks are criminals...
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-07-2021, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
The fact she has a military background is just that, her background, what she used to be. She was an unhinged wingnut, a terrorist engaged in treason. She and dozens of armed terrorists breached the capitol. The building was not vacant. The entire house and senate were both in session and in their chambers that she breached. Having both House and Senate in chamber is rare, only happens a couple times a year. Thats why they were there that day, to stop them from certifying the vote. It was a planned event, trump has been tweeting it since early December. Trump met with the group, he gave a speech, fired them up saying things like "you will never take back our country with weakness" and prodded them to go up the hill to the capitol. Get your facts straight. Do not try to compare BLM protestors with terrorists trying to violently overthrow a free and fair election.
Now unarmed protestors are terrorists because they’re against your view and want their voices heard? Right. I shouldn’t compare the BLM terrorists shooting at police , throwing bricks at citizens and police , lighting buildings on fire , breaking into and looting stores to an unarmed white lady yelling about her freedom. You’re right. They’re completely different. Crazy how you flip.......... According to you police shouldn’t even shoot armed criminals with knives. Now they should mow down unarmed while female protestors attempting to voice their disdain? You’re telling me
4 agents couldn’t handle her and put cuffs on her ? What act of violence or furtherance to justify the use of lethal force did she commit ? At most she was trespassing. Now police should be authorized to shoot people trying to gain control of property ?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-07-2021, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

How about we just treat criminals like criminals , hold them accountable for committing criminal acts , and employ the proper punishment for the crime.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-07-2021 at 5:06 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 5:29 PM Reply   
Quote:

Well no one has been criminalized for a couple generations for being what they are. Only people who are criminalized for who they are are illegals because they made a choice to go against the laws of the country. They chose to live off our tax paying backs. Even with that, they are treated better than any citizen who is poor. Especially if you are a poor white person because people don’t believe white people are poor or have tough lives.

In regards to republicans you are not making it illegal. You are at war with us. You constantly try and take away our rights. Try to sell our country to the lowest bidder. Try and pervert our minds and behavior to the sickest lowest denominator. Try to convince people if you vote then into power they and only they can save you from the weather. To do that you have actual networks dedicated to 24/7 assaults against us. You have Hollywood as part of this. When Republican is president there is film after film about the evils of them. When democrats are in office it is film after film of how good they are. People have been able to endure that.

Then you guys decide to ratchet it up to shooting cops and burning down cities and calling the. Hero’s whole calling those who would arrest or simply oppose them racists and fascists. It is simply gaslighting. Then throw in covid when it is pretty clear that the shut downs have targeted middle class business owners and religious institutions in democrat states it is just another gaslighting moment.

You spent 4 years prepping the population to when they hear the name Trump they will associate it with bad news. It was a full on assault from every corner of the democrat establishment. Congress, Hollywood, news, magazines, you carnival barkers. We all know what it was and is even though you are trying to gaslight everyone and say it is isnt. It is psy ops 101. Same crap we did in South America. It is what the Chinese and Russians are doing to us and what we did to them. Keep seeding doubt. Everyone fought about it but we knew what it was.

Then comes the big one or two. First you hold up covid relief ( considering you made everyone rely on the government for some crumbs) because you wanted Trump to look bad and it turns out Pelosi wanted to protect the right of trial lawyers to sue post covid. Trial lawyers happen to make up a vast majority of the democrats fund raising. Then they used the lawyers to change laws through the courts and not the legislative branches in 43 states to flood the market with ballots with no means to check ID or who even filled them out. Sounds like they may have found 65,000 ballots in GA from underage voters. That is why people are ready for war.

This is not some group of people out breaking the law and then calling the laws racist. Murder, prostitution, gang banging, drugs and organized crime have been illegal for generations. It is jot a secret.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now unarmed protestors are terrorists because they’re against your view and want their voices heard? Right. I shouldn’t compare the BLM terrorists shooting at police , throwing bricks at citizens and police , lighting buildings on fire , breaking into and looting stores to an unarmed white lady yelling about her freedom. You’re right. They’re completely different. Crazy how you flip.......... According to you police shouldn’t even shoot armed criminals with knives. Now they should mow down unarmed while female protestors attempting to voice their disdain? You’re telling me
4 agents couldn’t handle her and put cuffs on her ? What act of violence or furtherance to justify the use of lethal force did she commit ? At most she was trespassing. Now police should be authorized to shoot people trying to gain control of property ?
You did not hear a word from the carnival barkers when the democrats took over the state house in Wisconsin to stop a union vote a few years ago during Republican Tim Scott’s term. They were applauded for it. Hero’s to the left.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-07-2021, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of course if you think all black folks are criminals...
Only blacks tell themselves that. At least they do in California. Midwest blacks people are way different.

When it comes to arguments on who is shooting who and who is committing the crime you can simply look to any years DOJ files especially the Obama and Holder led DOJ that tells a stark picture of who is doing it. Frankly the 2000’s were getting too good for race relations. Chappelle and people like him were hero’s to all with their comedy. Black sports hero’s everywhere. Ben Carson and people like him. Cony Rice. All hero’s or people to look up too. Unfortunately as Malcom x warned to beware of the white liberal. Too many people making money off the race hustle. If people did not believe that one party was racist then the democrats would have nothing to keep people in the party who were in there specifically for perceived race grievance.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2021, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
How about we just treat criminals like criminals , hold them accountable for committing criminal acts , and employ the proper punishment for the crime.
Like death by hanging for sedition? Great idea.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2021, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t really care. Maybe they should have burned it down like the democrats do all the cites they are in.
And there you have it, delta thinks the government should be burnt down, quite the patriot.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-07-2021, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
You did not hear a word from the carnival barkers when the democrats took over the state house in Wisconsin to stop a union vote a few years ago during Republican Tim Scott’s term. They were applauded for it. Hero’s to the left.
Yup. I was deployed up there for that fiasco. Stand down , no engagement orders . Just stand there in full gear and get pelted with urine , feces, rocks , and bricks. Funny how DC police couldn’t use tear gas and OC anymore against lefty terrorist groups, but were somehow authorized to deploy it then.

I recently recall a young man protecting property in Kenosha from being burned , looted and taken over by force. He shot a terrorist attempting to take it over , then shot two more armed individuals trying to attack him for protecting the property ...........the left went nuts. Don’t recall 95SN supporting those actions to prevent a hostile takeover of a citizen’s property.

I’d love to know how many of those piss ant politicians pissed and **** their pants in fear while scurrying away. Maybe now they’ll realize what the average citizen felt daily for the last 8 months in those cities they propped up violence for.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2021, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well 4 cops maybe slightly out matched if it was just her alone. Remember it took 4 to take down George Floyd and he was face down and hand cuffed. The issue is the 4500 other terrorists behind her coming in hot.
Your not going to compare domestic terrorists and BLM protesters.

Why is it you defend a violent white chick in the middle of a committing a felony, over powering law enforcement, breaking in to and looting our nations capitol with intent to stop the certification of the Presidential election, yet sow hate on a black man on his knee in a sports stadium?

Last edited by 95sn; 01-07-2021 at 6:22 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-07-2021, 10:56 PM Reply   
What’s even more outrageous is the lefty capital government politicos crying about immobilizing the National Guard. All year long we heard Democrats ranting and screaming about Trump wanting to send in the Guard. Democratic governors and mayors across the Nation vowed they would never let that happen. Now all of sudden that doesn’t fit the narrative.. These idiots running the Capitol wanted the national Guard out there without access to their weapons. The wanted all their weapons kept off site in an armory and to deploy them with no means to defend themselves against any attack. You can’t make this crazy **** up.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-07-2021, 11:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well 4 cops maybe slightly out matched if it was just her alone. Remember it took 4 to take down George Floyd and he was face down and hand cuffed. The issue is the 4500 other terrorists behind her coming in hot.
Your not going to compare domestic terrorists and BLM protesters.

Why is it you defend a violent white chick in the middle of a committing a felony, over powering law enforcement, breaking in to and looting our nations capitol with intent to stop the certification of the Presidential election, yet sow hate on a black man on his knee in a sports stadium?
I am not defending her at all. Show me once where I said I approve of her actions. I am simply pointing out the huge hypocrisy from you and the left. Either rules apply across the board or they don’t apply at all. There’s never been a bigger stage for the hypocrisy of the left to shine then right now .. What acts of violence were committed at the Capitol towards official? How many politicos were attacked or were in danger of immediate death or great bodily harm? This was a disruption to a process. There wasn’t a line of people getting ready to barge through the door and kill them . You don’t get to shoot people on a hunch or because you “believe” they may start something bigger . She was a single female. She wasn’t over powering anyone,( what’s crazy is your definition of overpowering an Officer here is quite different then your definition of overpowering an officer while an actual criminal armed with a taser , knife, or gun is actively trying to stab a government official in another scenario ). The officer never tried to de-escalate the situation by using non violent methods , he never pushed her back , attempted to prevent her from making entry through the window , he never had a physical struggle , she never assaulted or bartered an officer, she didn’t have the means , tools , or intent at that particular moment she was shot to cause death or great bodily harm to anyone . All the piss ant politicians were escorted to their safe room to piss themselves. They were in no danger at that exact moment at all
Of receiving physical harm. She didn’t have a gun , a bomb strapped to her . At the very most she has a misdemeanor offense of attempt trespassing , she never even made it through the barricaded door to catch a full trespass charge. She’s attempting to enter a restricted area, that’s it, UNARMED ! We heard you cry all summer about how and why a single police officer can’t disarm a violent armed offender multiple times. Now all of a sudden you’re for shooting unarmed trespassers on a hunch. You can’t have it both ways and say it’s ok in one scenario while not in another. It’s madness your gonna sit here an claim the shooting of an unarmed woman committing a non violent crime is an acceptable outcome , while defending BLM and Antifa Terrorists committing acts of actual violence.

So shooting her is ok because she may get through a window and possibly attempt to unlock the door and may let people in , who may possibly commit violence to people who aren’t even accessible . Hmmmmmmmm. Sounds like that seems to fall in line with a government official being able to shoot someone not following commands, reaching into an unknown area or a vehicle or building , because they “may” be getting a weapon to cause you harm. Sounds like you agree a government official has the right to shoot an individual not following verbal commands to stop while beginning to reach to their waistband and or pocket to maybe retrieve a weapon to harm you ............... I mean that’s what your claiming “may “ happen here if she gets through. Where have I seen those scenarios play out ????

If you believe she shoulda been killed to prevent a hostile takeover of a building with citizens in danger , then over half the BLM/Antifa protesters all summer long trying to destroy federal buildings by lobbing incendiaries, explosives , bricks and bottles at those protecting them , and using the same tactics to take over personal buildings with people inside , shoulda been shot on site using the same standards of the scenario presented here. Since when is the life of congressman or senator more important than an average citizen’s or other government official ? Didn’t hear you or the left calling to shoot those legit violent protestors committing acts of violence that could result in death or great bodily harm to those defending the citizens and property then. .....quite the opposite. You wanted those scary militaristic police to go hide because they’re too intimidating . You wanted to give people a space to express themselves. Let me remind you of the words during those times actual armed , violent individuals were committing acts of violence towards citizens and government officials being spewed by the left............I wonder if Kamala will be telling Americans to got bail the people arrested in this scenario out of jail like she did with regards to the violent BLM terrorists in 2020 ?
House Democrats unanimously blocked a resolution condemning acts of violence and rioting—including the "deliberate targeting of law enforcement officers"—in the wake of George Floyd's death

Name:  C9520335-B870-4BD3-8E14-DAB701510EAD.jpeg
Views: 1224
Size:  27.7 KB

Name:  33649F6B-EA08-473D-8D3E-DB7F7B5824D9.jpeg
Views: 1240
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  77BED105-043B-4FA1-831E-D123A64757D3.png
Views: 1249
Size:  84.3 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-07-2021 at 11:18 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-08-2021, 1:31 AM Reply   
That leftist liberal rag the Wall Street Journal called for Trump to resign.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-08-2021, 3:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just like all the BLM and ANTIFA that made their own city, CHOP, or all the riots all summer, etc etc PLEASE just stop. The left opened pandora's box and now we have extreme on both sides and you wonder why? Or the left acts as if BLM and ANTIFA are just peaceful protestors. Well you have half the country fighting against socialism and communism. the Government is now controlled by socialistic ideals.

Based on what happened this year. IF you dont believe the election was legit, you believe the government was involved, the system is rigged and the freedoms of democracy are in jeopardy, "you must stand up and fight" Remember all the left congress men and women saying how Trump was "not duly elected" illegitimate?

Now you have the other side feeling the same way. And you are going to get a large, stinking load of this for the next 4 years. Get use to it, its not going away. The left had a chance to stop this, but didn't. They could have stopped the "Defund BS, the seattle, portland riots, the CHOP BS, but they let it go on. All the riots on the police, burning of the cities, but they didn't. They wanted it, They wanted to "show the world" and they did.

I dont want any of this, but the left set the stage for what will be the "new order" so dont be upset, its the way the left wanted it.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-08-2021, 3:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only thing I agree with is right wing people are fed up with being gaslit and are going to start getting even. Is it is not just ideas. Now you are screwing them for the simple sake of doing it. Attacking on every single piece of their lives. I would not piss on you if you were on fire at this point. Keep running your mouths. You guys just may have seen the first death in a civil war. Hope I am wrong but this is joy going to go away especially h the likes of congressional democrats and CNN trying to pile on.
There is No civil war, there are No States willing to succeed. These are basically racist wanting the black population to go back to Africa, it is Not about constitutional rights. wearing a mask is does Not go against our constitution, hell, there is not even One person in jail for Not wearing a mask, So, to me, it's more like a suggestion, we still are a free country. More than 4,000 covid deaths yesterday, maybe if everyone wore a mask we could flatten the curve, seems like they're having a hard time vaccinating everyone.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-08-2021, 4:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Then comes the big one or two. First you hold up covid relief ( considering you made everyone rely on the government for some crumbs) because you wanted Trump to look bad and it turns out Pelosi wanted to protect the right of trial lawyers to sue post covid. Trial lawyers happen to make up a vast majority of the democrats fund raising. Then they used the lawyers to change laws through the courts and not the legislative branches in 43 states to flood the market with ballots with no means to check ID or who even filled them out. Sounds like they may have found 65,000 ballots in GA from underage voters. That is why people are ready for war.
This was interesting, I thought the republican party could do some good in this area, because it does seem that the lawyers make laws to help themselves, but The republicans for the first two years after the 2016 election owned all three branches of government, made No laws against the lawyers. One law they could have implemented was that the loser in a lawsuit has to pay All lawyers fees, just think how many less court cases there would be, there would be No frivolous court cases, unless someone really liked paying the lawyers fees of the person they were suing. So, this argument against lawyers doesn't hold water because the republicans have never passed any laws to stop this abuse in the courts, they seem to just back large corporations, who have companies all over the world, so America first is Not their top priority.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2021, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
This was interesting, I thought the republican party could do some good in this area, because it does seem that the lawyers make laws to help themselves, but The republicans for the first two years after the 2016 election owned all three branches of government, made No laws against the lawyers. One law they could have implemented was that the loser in a lawsuit has to pay All lawyers fees, just think how many less court cases there would be, there would be No frivolous court cases, unless someone really liked paying the lawyers fees of the person they were suing. So, this argument against lawyers doesn't hold water because the republicans have never passed any laws to stop this abuse in the courts, they seem to just back large corporations, who have companies all over the world, so America first is Not their top priority.
Trump never would've signed that. Nuisance lawsuits backed up by a big warchest is his entire legal strategy. And I'm not just talking about the recent crop of election lawsuits, I'm talking about the Trump Org's legal strategy over the past 40 years.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-08-2021, 4:52 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kviIbOMxFq4

Not a Glen Beck lover or hater, but kinda sums up what is the new norm
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2021, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Based on what happened this year. IF you dont believe the election was legit, you believe the government was involved, the system is rigged and the freedoms of democracy are in jeopardy, "you must stand up and fight" Remember all the left congress men and women saying how Trump was "not duly elected" illegitimate?

Now you have the other side feeling the same way. And you are going to get a large, stinking load of this for the next 4 years.
All I remember is thinking I was surprised there were enough gullible Americans to elect him, and how the electoral college system has now given us two idiots over the will of the voter. But absolutely nothing about it being illegitimate. If people want to walk around with a "large stinking load" in their diapers for the next 4 years, that's their problem. We had one in the WH for 4 years and managed to barely survive with our democratic principals intact.

It appears the new fantasy on the right is they can gaslight us into believing that democrats did the same thing after Trump was elected.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2021, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:

You don't support it yet you do. I don't recall any libs here saying it will be fun to see BLM rioters in action. Looks like you can't make it through two paragraphs without disproving your own argument.

When you attempt to subvert and throw out a national election you are destroying the very basic principals that makes this country great. This country has survived many protests for equal protection under the law and against conscripting young adults to force them to fight a war of no strategic significance to the US, and came out the better for it. You can't make this country better by installing dictators, which what the current protests are attempting to accomplish.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-08-2021, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't support it yet you do. I don't recall any libs here saying it will be fun to see BLM rioters in action. Looks like you can't make it through two paragraphs without disproving your own argument.

When you attempt to subvert and throw out a national election you are destroying the very basic principals that makes this country great. This country has survived many protests for equal protection under the law and against conscripting young adults to force them to fight a war of no strategic significance to the US, and came out the better for it. You can't make this country better by installing dictators, which what the current protests are attempting to accomplish.
people protest for many reasons, right and wrong. Fraud is fraud, how much fraud does not justify a decision. When dead people vote, its fraud, when people vote multiple times its fraud, period. so you can argue who the person is they are voting for, but that does not justify allowing an election with fraudulent votes as legit, on either side.

I dont condone the rioting on either side. I just find it hilarious that the left has been supporting rioting and looting all year and are now upset in the actions of some extreme right. Antifa and BLM have been burning business and building, attacking police, burning police stations, court houses etc etc now its coming from another extreme group and you are upset? Telling out of both sides of your ass.

I would prefer to see them all locked up for life. BLM, ANTIFA, proud boys, Quanon (whoever they are) and the kkk, black panthers, Malcom x supporters (they were a violent bunch) should we keep on going?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2021, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fraud is fraud, how much fraud does not justify a decision.
Enough that you can file 60+ court case without losing them all while never claiming in court there was fraud. Does this really need to be stated?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-08-2021, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont condone the rioting on either side. I just find it hilarious that the left has been supporting rioting and looting all year and are now upset in the actions of some extreme right. Antifa and BLM have been burning business and building, attacking police, burning police stations, court houses etc etc now its coming from another extreme group and you are upset? Telling out of both sides of your ass.
So me stating that business owners should be able to shoot and kill protesters breaking into their stores wasn't enough? Me claiming that rioters and looters are criminals that should be arrested isn't enough. I even stated I have no sympathy for people who block roads and get run over and killed even if the person running them over broke the law. That's not enough for you?

BLM riots are local problems. Overturning a national election and installing a dictator by fiat is a national problem, and a much more severe threat to this nation.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
What's the thinking on trump giving himself a pardon on the way out the door, anybody cool with it?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
people protest for many reasons, right and wrong. Fraud is fraud, how much fraud does not justify a decision. When dead people vote, its fraud, when people vote multiple times its fraud, period. so you can argue who the person is they are voting for, but that does not justify allowing an election with fraudulent votes as legit, on either side.
Doug are you saying that If there is a single fraudulent vote, the whole election is a sham and we need a complete 50-state do-over? If that’s your standard we’ll never have another election. Show us an instance where the RESULT of an election was changed because of credibly alleged fraud.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
What's the thinking on trump giving himself a pardon on the way out the door, anybody cool with it?

It will be the cherry on top of his dookie sundae presidency. Of course he will do it. Then he can slide off into oblivion at Mira lago and regale his sycophants with what coulda been while the rest of the world moves on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:

I would prefer to see them all locked up for life. BLM, ANTIFA, proud boys, Quanon (whoever they are) and the kkk, black panthers, Malcom x supporters (they were a violent bunch) should we keep on going?
Doug, there is ZERO evidence of wide spread voter fraud. If you have some, please provide it. The problem is that the source of 100% of the fraud is from trumps mouth. All the audits, the dozens and dozens of court cases, the SC, the recounts, the DOJ, the US cyber security dept ALL found none. Where is the fraud? You have been told every single night since the Nov election on FOX, Newsmaxx...that there was fraud, you were robbed. THOSE are the people that have been lying to you. They fired you up on lies and many fell for it.
The left has supported the right to protest, ie our constitution. Point out one time any Lib here supported violence. They have not. The Libs support your right to protest. When you cross the line to sedition, to over throw a free and fair election its not a protest anymore.
**** Glen Beck. This is the guy who sent the crowd up the hill to the capitol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OXFmnTtO6s
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-08-2021, 10:00 AM Reply   
It's difficult, if not impossible, to prove fraud occurred where no ID is required to vote, the left is not looking for any, and tlawyers are not allowed access to the evidence. https://www.eastvalleytribune.com/op...9bb2963f4.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker1234 View Post
It's difficult, if not impossible, to prove fraud occurred where no ID is required to vote, the left is not looking for any, and tlawyers are not allowed access to the evidence. https://www.eastvalleytribune.com/op...9bb2963f4.html
https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_ID_requirements,_2020
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-08-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:

From your words here clearly you value the process and what that process means to the livelihood of this once great Nation.

Explain how enacting voter policies that lessen the legitimacy and increase ability exponentially of fraud are proper? Explain how requiring proof of your voting right in person is not the most highly effective method to prevent fraud ?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-08-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Enough that you can file 60+ court case without losing them all while never claiming in court there was fraud. Does this really need to be stated?
The fact that not a single entity would investigate a single claim , and made immediate dismissals , while starting witch hunts for over 4 yrs speaks volumes . I am of the belief both sides pose leaders don’t want investigations to proceed because going down the extreme voter fraud wormhole puts all the power hungry career politicians at risk.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Once we all get the 5G injections from pfizer and moderna won't Bill Gates be able to verify our identities anyway?
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:

In regards to republicans you are not making it illegal. You are at war with us. You constantly try and take away our rights. Try to sell our country to the lowest bidder. Try and pervert our minds and behavior to the sickest lowest denominator. Try to convince people if you vote then into power they and only they can save you from the weather. To do that you have actual networks dedicated to 24/7 assaults against us. You have Hollywood as part of this. When Republican is president there is film after film about the evils of them. When democrats are in office it is film after film of how good they are. People have been able to endure that.
Delta, Democrats can say the exact same things (Foxnews, OAN, Newsmax) you are saying with the exception of Hollywood itself. There are films about the evils of Dems and the wonderful grandeur of Republicans.

We're not at war with each other. That language has to go. And if you're listening to people who use that language then stop listening to them. Stop rewarding them with advertising money. We disagree about the best way to govern the country. That's built into the system by the founding fathers.

Trump is a liar and a scammer who rode the feelings you and others, including me to an extent, have to the presidency. He has no integrity. He doesn't actually care about the country. Republicans can win (I hope) if we go back to real values of conservative government and especially fiscal conservatism. But we will absolutely lose if we elect and support knuckleheads like Donald Trump.

All the fingerpointing you and markj and other Trump supporters want to do at Dems for creating this mess is worthless. It's time as Republicans to do some real soul-searching and make some real changes to our party. And it should start with fully rejecting Trump and his enablers and finding principled and moral people to lead our party and the country.

Last edited by joshugan; 01-08-2021 at 12:51 PM. Reason: edit
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2021, 12:56 PM Reply   
Senator Murkowski has it right, imo. D's and R's in government need to work together so our government can function.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2021/01...-a-republican/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2021, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
From your words here clearly you value the process and what that process means to the livelihood of this once great Nation.

Explain how enacting voter policies that lessen the legitimacy and increase ability exponentially of fraud are proper? Explain how requiring proof of your voting right in person is not the most highly effective method to prevent fraud ?
Amen!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Senator Murkowski has it right, imo. D's and R's in government need to work together so our government can function.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2021/01...-a-republican/
Why do you continue to be so tone deaf? Did you just miss the last 4 years of coup attempts based on lies? You think everyone is just gonna drop their weapons and sing kumbaya? One thing I’m taking away from the Trump years is there is absolutely a deep state and it is aimed at achieving a one-world government. Oh, and that he got done what I sent him there to do. The rest is white noise. Yes, he is a wake77 bag. We all knew that before we elected him, but he did serve a purpose and did things no other R has been able to do. His time is done. Pence 2024. We need a kinder, gentler prez next time that is still willing to tell it like it is. There’s some red meat for you libtards. Flame away, you fairies.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2021, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:

By the same token, why would we want to turn away even a single eligible voter? The more people who vote, the better the buy-in to our republic.

So there's a balance to be struck. What's the best level of identification you can have and not discourage people from voting.

As Wednesday's events showed, "average" voters are pretty dumb (sure, sure, you can count the looters and property destroyers at the BLM protests too). So you've gotta keep the bar to entry pretty low.

I'm gonna confess I have it pretty good... ever since Nevada adopted early voting (2004 IIRC) I have never waited in a line longer than 10 minutes to vote. But access to polling places is also an issue, and poor/minority communities frequently have the longest waits. That could be pure coincidence, but we should be equally outraged about that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2021, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj
The rest is white noise.
White noise can also be a sign of your tinfoil hat being too tight, or the 5G kicking in. I wouldn't discount it.