Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2020, 11:44 AM Reply   
Remember back when the budget deficit was $1T and I said it was gross fiscal mismanagement to run a budget deficit at the end of an expansion like that. Newsflash party is over and the current budget deficit is $2.4T and National debt is now $24.5T. Well yeah, told you so.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2020, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Now you act like others can not get it or it does not work at all. Why? Because someone fed YOU some talking points.
Oh of course, that notoriously leftwing organisation the veterans hospital is trying to give Trump a black eye. Silly me.
https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

The point isn't does this drug work or not work, the point is the President has zero business promoting a miracle cure which hasn't gone through appropriate testing. Now you know why.

Anyway, I wonder what your going to do with the 28 million pills he bought?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Your right testing in the US is a joke, you are 45th in the world for tests by capita. Despite the orange messiah saying you have the best tests, best in the world, blah blah blah. Lies!

The reason Flu is down because of social distancing silly.
We are number 1 in quality tests. Every time there is testing or studies done with chinese tests, they always talk about how they are a coin flip. Then we find out that other countries "tests" are taking someones temperature or "asking" them if they are sick. Piss off with your left wing hate.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-23-2020, 3:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
We are number 1 in quality tests. Every time there is testing or studies done with chinese tests, they always talk about how they are a coin flip. Then we find out that other countries "tests" are taking someones temperature or "asking" them if they are sick. Piss off with your left wing hate.
You must have a citation for those "facts," right Delta? Please share.

Also are you aware of anyplace in the US where you can get a test without first jumping those hurdles you dismiss (having a fever, exhibiting symptoms)?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 3:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh of course, that notoriously leftwing organisation the veterans hospital is trying to give Trump a black eye. Silly me.
https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

The point isn't does this drug work or not work, the point is the President has zero business promoting a miracle cure which hasn't gone through appropriate testing. Now you know why.

Anyway, I wonder what your going to do with the 28 million pills he bought?
Yep. and a quote from your article:
Quote:
“but now I think that people have realized we don’t know if it works or not” and needs more study, said Safdar, who had no role in the VA analysis."
He in no way shape of form said it was a "miracle cure" Most stupidity from you. he said what do you have to lose. If the option in one hand is you are dead, the other option is to try something that has a possibility to help, you at least try it. But no wait. Dump A$$ leftist on wake world hate the idea because Trump said it so lets not even try it. get out of here with your horrible takes.

What will he do with the pills? Don't know. considering this:

Malaria kills one child every 30 seconds, about 3000 children every day. Over one million people die from malaria each year, mostly children under five years of age, with 90 per cent of malaria cases occurring in Sub-Saharan Africa. An estimated 300-600 million people suffer from malaria each year.

Malaria in Africa - Unicef

Don't hear you leftists bitching about this at all. matter of fact is it leftist organizations getting misquito spraying banned and instead suggest they us nets instead. Looks like your ideas are working in full swing. Abortion industry plus malaria in Africa, you leftist will have certainly do your part to wipe out the darkies. If not, you certainly will try and keep them from breading. Well done. Act like you guys care, yet keep your long routed KKK policies going. Well done.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-23-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Gates foundation has thrown a ton of $$$ at malaria, Delta.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune...n-malaria/amp/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-23-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
how do you plan to document your claim? Trump lying about testing, surprise!
Fox news stopped their push on Hydroxychloroquin? Why, it was the miracle cure for the last 2 weeks according to trump, hanity, Ingraham, Carlson, other than your heartbeat, what do you have to lose?
Why the need to dismiss anyone using science rather than "I have a hunch"? More TDS?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...briefing_email

Looks like Georgia, Texas, S. Carolina, Florida plan on opening up ...meeting zero of the minimum standards the WH put out. Trump, who has complete and total control of opening states fans the flames of consistent messaging, Liberate, Michigan, Liberate Virginia....
Why did Texas get all that $$ when CA has millions more business. Follow the paper trail.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You must have a citation for those "facts," right Delta? Please share.

Also are you aware of anyplace in the US where you can get a test without first jumping those hurdles you dismiss (having a fever, exhibiting symptoms)?
If you are rich you apparently can get a test but beyond that, what is the point of testing? Most of the tests tell you that you have been exposed. The test for active virus is a deep nose swipe or get lung butter. Most people are not getting that. How about this. You guys are making the claim that we are so horrible at testing, how about YOU post some facts on what specific tests we are last in.

There are many tests. I have also pointed to articles on these "foreign tests". I got some information from our works covid training. you can also look at the discussion forum for the test studies on the Stanford and USC studies into relation to the accuracy of the chinese tests.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gates foundation has thrown a ton of $$$ at malaria, Delta.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune...n-malaria/amp/
I know he has. Yet is still is killing that many people each year. It also does not stop the fact that leftist organizations killed off the spraying to kill misquitos and simply want them to use nets. How white of you leftists. They cure is worst than the disease again in regards to spraying.

The question from your fellow leftist (who happens to be yet another leftist foreigner who is trying to influence our elections), was what are we going to do with those pills. I am pretty sure there is a use for them.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-23-2020, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you are rich you apparently can get a test but beyond that, what is the point of testing? Most of the tests tell you that you have been exposed. The test for active virus is a deep nose swipe or get lung butter. Most people are not getting that. How about this. You guys are making the claim that we are so horrible at testing, how about YOU post some facts on what specific tests we are last in.

There are many tests. I have also pointed to articles on these "foreign tests". I got some information from our works covid training. you can also look at the discussion forum for the test studies on the Stanford and USC studies into relation to the accuracy of the chinese tests.
Your continued inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Testing for coronavirus is an important aspect in protecting the citizenry of any nation. Doing so allows health officials to track where the virus is, and to quarantine individuals or communities in order to stop the virus’ spread.

Unfortunately for the United States, the Trump administration’s response to the virus has been anything but spectacular, and the country lags behind others when it comes to conducting effective testing.

According to a report from the New York Times, the U.S. has performed around 25,000 tests for COVID-19. Compared to Italy, where 134,000 tests have happened, or South Korea, where there have been 274,000 tests, the response in the U.S has been lackluster, to say the least.

Looking at things from a “rates” point of view casts the situation in an even more concerning light. The number of coronavirus tests per million citizens in the U.S. is at just around 100. Meanwhile, in the United Kingdom, it’s at 500. In Australia, it sits at close to 2,000, and in South Korea, it’s above 5,000 tests for every million citizens.
Even the Czech Republic is ahead of the U.S., performing tests for coronavirus at a rate that’s five times greater than what’s seen in America.

Many in the United States who have come down with symptoms of the disease have complained about the inability to be tested for it — frequently, patients are being told that, unless they meet a list of qualifying features (international travel or been close to someone who has traveled, for instance) they cannot receive testing.

Last week, Trump promised that “anybody that needs a test gets a test” — a statement that, along with other misleading statements and rosier outlooks about the disease, has led to a majority of Americans having sentiments of distrust for the president when it comes to his statements about coronavirus.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-23-2020, 4:35 AM Reply   
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...pore-hong-kong
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-23-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
the main problem in testing is not getting a test. its people not requesting or going to get testing. You can call and schedule a test. your provider may say you don't need one, but you can demand one. I am getting at test. called my PC and asked, said sure, put it on the schedule. Most doctors are not, they don't want to testing people without symptoms. once things start to open, people will stop reporting, people will not want testing unless very sick. and most will go back to work with symptoms just like people go to work with the flu. people are not going to sit for 14 more days while they have not been working for 2 months.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
how do you plan to document your claim? Trump lying about testing, surprise!
Fox news stopped their push on Hydroxychloroquin? Why, it was the miracle cure for the last 2 weeks according to trump, hanity, Ingraham, Carlson, other than your heartbeat, what do you have to lose?
Why the need to dismiss anyone using science rather than "I have a hunch"? More TDS?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...briefing_email

Looks like Georgia, Texas, S. Carolina, Florida plan on opening up ...meeting zero of the minimum standards the WH put out. Trump, who has complete and total control of opening states fans the flames of consistent messaging, Liberate, Michigan, Liberate Virginia....
Why did Texas get all that $$ when CA has millions more business. Follow the paper trail.

Can you show me in the constitution where Trump has total control of opening states or closing them for that matter?

Linking to another out of country source huh. Are you using foreign propaganda to influence discussions in America? You leftists sure love those European sites to link to.

If this drug is going to cost you your life, then why is it given to people by the millions every year?

You document YOUR claim. You are the people saying that other countries are performing such great testing. Prove it. document their testing methods and accuracy. Are they testing for dead virus or active virus. You idiots are the ones daily making these claims. You PROVE it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your continued inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Testing for coronavirus is an important aspect in protecting the citizenry of any nation. Doing so allows health officials to track where the virus is, and to quarantine individuals or communities in order to stop the virus’ spread.

Unfortunately for the United States, the Trump administration’s response to the virus has been anything but spectacular, and the country lags behind others when it comes to conducting effective testing.

According to a report from the New York Times, the U.S. has performed around 25,000 tests for COVID-19. Compared to Italy, where 134,000 tests have happened, or South Korea, where there have been 274,000 tests, the response in the U.S has been lackluster, to say the least.

Looking at things from a “rates” point of view casts the situation in an even more concerning light. The number of coronavirus tests per million citizens in the U.S. is at just around 100. Meanwhile, in the United Kingdom, it’s at 500. In Australia, it sits at close to 2,000, and in South Korea, it’s above 5,000 tests for every million citizens.
Even the Czech Republic is ahead of the U.S., performing tests for coronavirus at a rate that’s five times greater than what’s seen in America.

Many in the United States who have come down with symptoms of the disease have complained about the inability to be tested for it — frequently, patients are being told that, unless they meet a list of qualifying features (international travel or been close to someone who has traveled, for instance) they cannot receive testing.

Last week, Trump promised that “anybody that needs a test gets a test” — a statement that, along with other misleading statements and rosier outlooks about the disease, has led to a majority of Americans having sentiments of distrust for the president when it comes to his statements about coronavirus.
Hahaha. Inability to grasp science. First that is epidemiology you are describing. Second, I already beat you up on your lack of the grasp of logistics. Even with your love for south korea which happens to be the size of Indiana, it only tested .5% of the population. Hardly the amount needed in your logistical devoid world to isolate impacted groups.

people can complain all they want about not getting tested. You DO NOT DIE FROM COVID. You die from pneumonia. They treat the symptoms. That is why saying people died from COVID is more of a money play than anything.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-23-2020, 5:00 AM Reply   
pathetic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...bdb_story.html

Rod, you're wrong again, as usual. SoKo has tested ~1% of their pop. But you also need to look at the ramp/timing. Testing has backed off there as they already flattened things out. The US was way late to the game and has finally just now passed SoKo in testing rate (necessary as we are right in the thick of outbreaks). We are still sitting at roughly half the per capita tests of Italy. This is all as of 4/20.

Still a ton to figure out about this virus, and tests need to be improved. They just discovered that at least 2 people died from Covid in CA weeks before they thought the original case reared there.

"Can you show me in the constitution where Trump has total control of opening states or closing them for that matter?"

Pay attention, it was Trump himself who made that claim, derp.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-23-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
What a total dipchit lol

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
pathetic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...bdb_story.html

Rod, you're wrong again, as usual. SoKo has tested ~1% of their pop. But you also need to look at the ramp/timing. Testing has backed off there as they already flattened things out. The US was way late to the game and has finally just now passed SoKo in testing rate (necessary as we are right in the thick of outbreaks). We are still sitting at roughly half the per capita tests of Italy. This is all as of 4/20.

Still a ton to figure out about this virus, and tests need to be improved. They just discovered that at least 2 people died from Covid in CA weeks before they thought the original case reared there.

"Can you show me in the constitution where Trump has total control of opening states or closing them for that matter?"

Pay attention, it was Trump himself who made that claim, derp.
Oh wow. You certainly got me. They are up to a whole 0.5% since I last posted over a week ago on that. They are the size of Indiana. They are not doing well in testing. Can you tell me the test methodology. Live virus or exposure to dead virus? Whose tests are they using and what is the quality of test? Flattening does not mean people will not get it and it does not account for the reported 2nd and 3rd waves. So they tested 1% of their population at X time. Who says that those tested a X time don't get it a day after the test? Testing did not do anything except tell them the virus is among them. That is it. They flattened the curve by going all in lock down in their tiny little country. Testing did nothing for it. 1% is not enough of a sample to make any difference.

Can you tell me how testing in Italy has helped them? Again, what is their test methods? Don't seem to effective if you ask me. Didn't you guys just tell me that testing equals people not getting it?

You pay attention. sn95 and others like you have been complaining about Trumps role in the response and yet can not show me where in the constitution that he has the powers that you claim. I will take it that you can not show me in the constitution that the president has all responsibility for response? I am sure Trump did say something, however knowing your piss poor track record on these things, I am sure he was answering a very narrow context and you want to apply it to a whole broad discussion.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-23-2020, 5:55 AM Reply   
Again you miss the point. We are laughing at the absurdity of Trump's claim, not agreeing with it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...en-the-country

Herp derp.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-23-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
How are the relative land masses of Indiana and South Korea relevant here? 8x as many people live in South Korea as Indiana.

The population of South Korea is basically the same as Arizona, California and Oregon combined.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
How are the relative land masses of Indiana and South Korea relevant here? 8x as many people live in South Korea as Indiana.

The population of South Korea is basically the same as Arizona, California and Oregon combined.
It matters. easier to lock down people. People are more likely to have the same economic and social conditions. They are only going to have so many national products. There is zero reason to fly anywhere within the country. Don't have to send tests all over the country that is 10x its size. There are many factors that it matters for logistics.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-23-2020, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again you miss the point. We are laughing at the absurdity of Trump's claim, not agreeing with it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...en-the-country

Herp derp.
Herp, derp huh?

I don't think you have been keeping up with sn95's posts.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2020, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
He in no way shape of form said it was a "miracle cure" Most stupidity from you.
Why are so sure about what he has or hasn't said, keeping in mind your have said you have never herd him speak?

Oh and this is what he said exactly about a lady who recovered after taking hydroxychloroquine on the 5th of April
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Messiah
it was like a miracle. And this was not a fan of mine, but she's a fan of my now.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-19-but-was-it

So yes, he did say it was a miracle. He also big upped himself taking credit for the recovery which was nice. But yes I agree it is the height of stupidity to promote any drug which hasn't had adequate testing as a miracle cure.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2020, 11:33 AM Reply   
Oh so many LOL's in today press conference. Hydroxychloroquine is out, that's a hoax, the new miracle cure is a flashlight up the butt hole.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-23-2020, 3:18 PM Reply   
Winning! Owning the libtards with science!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2020, 7:38 PM Reply   
Oh, I lol'd again.
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-24-2020, 1:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
It matters. easier to lock down people. People are more likely to have the same economic and social conditions. They are only going to have so many national products. There is zero reason to fly anywhere within the country. Don't have to send tests all over the country that is 10x its size. There are many factors that it matters for logistics.
Please distinguish from the state of New York, then, which, while somewhat larger geographically has fewer people. I’m really curious about your “population density as a mitigating factor” theory, given that the places where outbreaks have really taken off are the most densely populated.

Also what do planes have to do with it? Wouldn’t a higher reliance on other forms of mass transit (busses, subways, trains) be equally risky?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-24-2020, 2:34 AM Reply   
Covid 19 related deaths surpass 2018/19 flu related deaths in a little over a MONTH.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-24-2020, 5:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
So Lysol is flying off the shelves. (the company had to release a statement, guess they know who the easily fooled are, Do not consume!) Free Lysol shots at the trump rallies, keep the free shot glass. They will line up. Its just like Kool-Aid. What have you got to lose?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why are so sure about what he has or hasn't said, keeping in mind your have said you have never herd him speak?

Oh and this is what he said exactly about a lady who recovered after taking hydroxychloroquine on the 5th of April

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-19-but-was-it

So yes, he did say it was a miracle. He also big upped himself taking credit for the recovery which was nice. But yes I agree it is the height of stupidity to promote any drug which hasn't had adequate testing as a miracle cure.
Did you hear him speak on it. I bet a dollar you have only seen chopped up sound bites from websites that think like you. I did happen to see the news conference and he absolutely did not say that.

So now you are reaching to discredit someone because he said it was a miracle? dude. Just keep reaching. As far as testing. The drug has been tested. They use it for various approved ailments. You act like someone had this stash of dangerous drugs in the back and decided to whip it out and try it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh so many LOL's in today press conference. Hydroxychloroquine is out, that's a hoax, the new miracle cure is a flashlight up the butt hole.
Yep. Good news. Hydroxychloroquine is out!!! Oh thank Fing God. F you Trump, you son of a bitch. F you and the horse you road in on. We will not have anything that helps with people dying on your watch especially if you thought maybe it will help someone. All I know if you suggest it, I hope people die instead so you can be wrong!!!

This is literally who you people are and what people hear from you. I hope someone kicks your teeth in at some point in your life.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-24-2020, 5:40 AM Reply   
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a...rce=reddit.com

Because some people may claim "FAKE NEWS" I posted an actual transcript, no spin. Remember that time Clorox had to walk back those dumb things Obama said? Me neither. Its weekly with this clown. He said it. Lysol walks it back. LUNA TICK.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-24-2020, 5:43 AM Reply   
You gotta give Rod credit though. I mean Trump makes it tougher and tougher every day to keep one's head rammed up that ass, but Rod does it with aplomb.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-24-2020, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. Good news. Hydroxychloroquine is out!!! Oh thank Fing God. F you Trump, you son of a bitch. F you and the horse you road in on. We will not have anything that helps with people dying on your watch especially if you thought maybe it will help someone. All I know if you suggest it, I hope people die instead so you can be wrong!!!

This is literally who you people are and what people hear from you. I hope someone kicks your teeth in at some point in your life.
Why are you jumping to conclusions? Why do you assume people wanted him to be wrong? No one "wanted" him to be wrong. They were upset he was recklessly promoting an unproven drug. That was the issue.
Rational people, realistic people, those with half a working brain would never recommend, they would never suggest, they would not imply, they would not promote that an unproven, untested drug would help. Being the POTUS raises the bar. Even after backlash, he doubled down on it. FOX non-stop for 2 weeks pushed it. I wonder who owns Hydroxychloroquine, who would make $ on sales???
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-24-2020, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
They use it for various approved ailments. You act like someone had this stash of dangerous drugs in the back and decided to whip it out and try it.
Just wondering if you have any idea of the side effects of hydroxychloroquine when used for malaria? It isnt like taking an aspirin.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Please distinguish from the state of New York, then, which, while somewhat larger geographically has fewer people. I’m really curious about your “population density as a mitigating factor” theory, given that the places where outbreaks have really taken off are the most densely populated.

Also what do planes have to do with it? Wouldn’t a higher reliance on other forms of mass transit (busses, subways, trains) be equally risky?
Considering my work mate got COVID from air travel, it may speak for itself. It is not about risk, it is the ability to manage it.

here is my theory on it.

In the US, the disaster response is the responsibility of the States. Bus and local transit can be managed. Air travel can not be managed so easily. In a country like South Korea they can lock it down quickly and considering they more than likely have little economic diversity, they can manage the economics.

As far as New York, it appears the biggest impacted segment are those with secondary illnesses. Outside of that, they have many international and domestic inputs to the city and state. That coupled with the mayors approach to the issue. All those factors are not helpful as compared to how a smaller place like South Korea that can manage it. Lock the people down for a couple weeks and shut the borders. Then continue to manage the borders as not to impact the now "healthy" citizens.

At the end of the day the US is not a closed society. We clearly have a segment even on this site that wants open border policies. you either accept the risk and develop herd immunity (which many at risk people will die potentially) or you develop a society that does not leave their houses and basically become back yard farmers. Some section of society is going to lose and lose big. it is just the way it is unfortunately. They have been working on COVID related vaccines for 20 years. I just don't have faith they will magically come up with one now especially when we all know that this thing does not impact people in the same way.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just wondering if you have any idea of the side effects of hydroxychloroquine when used for malaria? It isnt like taking an aspirin.
I am sure it is not. I don't think anyone is offering it as a absolute, but when given the choice that you are 99% going to die vs hey this drug may have some potential to save your life but it may have a side effect, well you make the call. We all have seen television commercials when they read off potential side effects of drugs and you clearly think, "you know what, I think I will just take my chances that my tool stays soft" instead of developing a hunch back and a bad heart. It is risk vs reward. If it is dire enough (and this is for some), you look for hope. You look around and see if someone has heard about something or has done something. Quit taking away peoples hope because you have some delusional hatred for someone.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why are you jumping to conclusions? Why do you assume people wanted him to be wrong? No one "wanted" him to be wrong. They were upset he was recklessly promoting an unproven drug. That was the issue.
Rational people, realistic people, those with half a working brain would never recommend, they would never suggest, they would not imply, they would not promote that an unproven, untested drug would help. Being the POTUS raises the bar. Even after backlash, he doubled down on it. FOX non-stop for 2 weeks pushed it. I wonder who owns Hydroxychloroquine, who would make $ on sales???
I wonder who profits from illegals being in the country? Never stops you from wanting them to flood the country.

he brought up a drug. He allowed the experts to talk about it right then and there. So be it.

Did you see where california finally admitted illegals are 10% of the work force. I am sure those are all lawn mowing jobs though.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a...rce=reddit.com

Because some people may claim "FAKE NEWS" I posted an actual transcript, no spin. Remember that time Clorox had to walk back those dumb things Obama said? Me neither. Its weekly with this clown. He said it. Lysol walks it back. LUNA TICK.
Really. You are going to double down that clorox had to issue a statement to keep you idiots from drinking bleach? They must have figured if you idiots are eating tide pods, flaming clorox shots are next in line.

This says nothing about the president but says everything about how stupid the American public is and even more insane the left is to think people drinking clorox is a real threat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
You gotta give Rod credit though. I mean Trump makes it tougher and tougher every day to keep one's head rammed up that ass, but Rod does it with aplomb.
Says a guy who bitches and whines like a baby every time a republican gets elected.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bull Shi$t. Of all the people in the world (and here you are again lying), you want him to be wrong on everything he has ever said and done.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-24-2020, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you hear him speak on it. I bet a dollar you have only seen chopped up sound bites from websites that think like you. I did happen to see the news conference and he absolutely did not say that.
You owe me a dollar, I watched it live. Been watching most of the press conferences for fun
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, do you know the side effects of malaria when people don't get this drug?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
You owe me a dollar, I watched it live. Been watching most of the press conferences for fun
Then you are a loser.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
So this is what you are bitching about? You are worried that if someone takes this for 5 years they could have retinal damage? This is your worry?

This is from John Hopkins.....

https://www.hopkinslupus.org/lupus-t...alarial-drugs/

Treating Lupus with Anti-Malarial Drugs

What should I keep in mind when taking anti-malarial drugs?

Damage to the retina, the light sensitive portion of the inner eye, can occur with long-term use of Plaquenil or chloroquine (Aralen). With Plaquenil, however, the most commonly prescribed anti-malarial, this sort of damage occurs only in 1 out of 5,000 people who take the drug for five years or more. For this reason though, it is important that you see an ophthalmologist for an exam before starting to take an anti-malarial medication for your lupus. Follow-up exams every 6 months (or, annually at the very least) are also advised. You can also monitor yourself between visits with a special grid called an Amsler grid, which can be obtained through your ophthalmologist.

here is a pretty common drug. You can buy it anywhere :

Advil, Motrin ibuprofen
Aleve naproxen sodium
Ascriptin, Bayer, Ecotrin aspirin

NSAIDs -- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs -- are a type of pain reliever. At prescription doses, these drugs also curb inflammation.

Doctors use NSAIDs to treat many things that cause pain or inflammation, including arthritis

Prednisone is used as an anti-inflammatory or an immunosuppressant medication. Prednisone treats many different conditions such as allergic disorders, skin conditions, ulcerative colitis, arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, or breathing disorders.

Common side effects of NSAIDs include:

Stomach pain and heartburn
Stomach ulcers
A tendency to bleed more, especially when taking aspirin. Your doctor might tell you to stop taking NSAIDs before surgery. Ask your doctor before taking NSAIDs if you are on blood-thinning medications (such as Coumadin).
Headaches and dizziness
Ringing in the ears
Allergic reactions such as rashes, wheezing, and throat swelling
Liver or kidney problems. If you have any kidney problems, you shouldn’t take NSAIDs without checking with your doctor.
High blood pressure
Leg swelling

Another common prescribed medicine:

Prednisone: Side Effects

More common

Aggression
agitation
blurred vision
decrease in the amount of urine
dizziness
fast, slow, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
headache
irritability
mood changes
noisy, rattling breathing
numbness or tingling in the arms or legs
pounding in the ears
shortness of breath
swelling of the fingers, hands, feet, or lower legs
trouble thinking, speaking, or walking
troubled breathing at rest
weight gain

Incidence not known

Abdominal or stomach cramping or burning (severe)
abdominal or stomach pain
backache
bloody, black, or tarry stools
cough or hoarseness
darkening of the skin
decrease in height
decreased vision
diarrhea
dry mouth
eye pain
eye tearing
facial hair growth in females
fainting
fever or chills
flushed, dry skin
fractures
fruit-like breath odor
full or round face, neck, or trunk
heartburn or indigestion (severe and continuous)
increased hunger
increased thirst
increased urination
loss of appetite
loss of sexual desire or ability
lower back or side pain
menstrual irregularities
muscle pain or tenderness
muscle wasting or weakness
nausea
pain in the back, ribs, arms, or legs
painful or difficult urination
skin rash
sweating
trouble healing
trouble sleeping
unexplained weight loss
unusual tiredness or weakness
vision changes
vomiting
vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds

Then the most common:

Dihydrogen Monoxide - The Truth

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydric acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the Greenhouse Effect.
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain junk-foods and other food products.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-24-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, do you know the side effects of malaria when people don't get this drug?
I do. There is a reason they take it. It is approved for malaria. Ive never traveled to Africa or any other countries you need to take prior to travel. Friends have. One had little bad reactions, the other said he would rather take his chances with malaria.

Quote:
Really. You are going to double down that clorox had to issue a statement to keep you idiots from drinking bleach?
Are you saying Clorox /Lysol did not have to issue a statement after the luna tick's presser yesterday?
FYI, Libtards dont believe a word he says. I think the concern was for a different group.

Last edited by 95sn; 04-24-2020 at 6:37 AM.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-24-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ibut when given the choice that you are 99% going to die vs hey this drug may have some potential to save your life but it may have a side effect, well you make the call. .
That's the thing Delta, no one knows if it has any potential to save your life. Studies are showing it has zero effect. Trump could have said ice cream has a chance to save you from COVID and the statement would be just as accurate as the one regarding hydrochroloquine. How can you not see this?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just looked up and posted side effects of Asprin and hydroxychloroquine as well as a couple other drugs. Looks like Asprin is actually worse unless you know something this websites don't.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
That's the thing Delta, no one knows if it has any potential to save your life. Studies are showing it has zero effect. Trump could have said ice cream has a chance to save you from COVID and the statement would be just as accurate as the one regarding hydrochroloquine. How can you not see this?
Actually if you look at the posted discussions by the very links form the people on this very page all the "studies" say it is not conclusive. Not that it had zero effect. That is a huge technical difference. Not even the same talking point discussion. Even the articles admit that more testing would need to be done. I don't know how you don't see that. Bias is my first thought.

On a side note. you think Trump just got that drug out of thin air? he was fed that drug more than likely by a doctor he was consulting with on the task force. Doctors have to be extremely accurate so Trump put it out there instead. Trump did not say this drug is the one that will work. He simply said he heard there may be good results so for those who are having issues. It was pretty clear. The war and doubling down came from those in the media that think like people (such as your self) that simply want to fight for the sake of fighting. All because of their bias. Did any of the doctors around Trump say absolutely this would not work? No they did not. Just like everyone else, they have not dealt with this. Everyone is looking for something. If you are going to die, ask your doctor what they think about it? I bet you anything if you or your family is about to check out, you would try it. Of course, if you listen to week smokers they believe that if you smoke weed you won't get any disease and cure the ones you have.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I do. There is a reason they take it. It is approved for malaria. Ive never traveled to Africa or any other countries you need to take prior to travel. Friends have. One had little bad reactions, the other said he would rather take his chances with malaria.

Are you saying Clorox /Lysol did not have to issue a statement after the luna tick's presser yesterday?
FYI, Libtards dont believe a word he says. I think the concern was for a different group.
I posted the know side effects. It is also approved for other immune system disorders. You friend certainly would say that about taking their chances until well....they got malaria. How many people die did I post from the UNICEF webpage a year (every year) from malaria? I believe they said around 1 million people. WHO says in 2018 around 405,000 died with 228 million infected. that is about a 0.2% death rate. Most impacted is children under the age of 5.

If you liberals (you are not liberals, you are leftists. Liberals actually care about government overreach on your freedoms), did believe what Trump said then why are you on here daily bitching? You do believe what he says and know he will follow through with it. The true definition of not caring is apathy. People who care still get angry and you are all sorts of angry.

What is the percentage of democrats in the 18 to 25 demographic? I am pretty sure the tide pod eaters are yours.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-24-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
All those factors are not helpful as compared to how a smaller place like South Korea that can manage it. Lock the people down for a couple weeks and shut the borders. Then continue to manage the borders as not to impact the now "healthy" citizens.

At the end of the day the US is not a closed society. We clearly have a segment even on this site that wants open border policies. you either accept the risk and develop herd immunity (which many at risk people will die potentially) or you develop a society that does not leave their houses and basically become back yard farmers. Some section of society is going to lose and lose big. it is just the way it is unfortunately. They have been working on COVID related vaccines for 20 years. I just don't have faith they will magically come up with one now especially when we all know that this thing does not impact people in the same way.
Seoul's population is bigger than NYC's.

South Korea is not a closed society.

South Korea is not "smaller" (or if so, by what measure? I'm not sure I see how vast unpopulated areas within a slightly geographically larger area like New York matter a whit, given than that's not where people in New York are coming down with the disease).

Fact is, in a society with more people living in dense urban cities, SK did a far better job managing the outbreak from the gun than we have done here.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-24-2020, 7:23 AM Reply   
Delta pretzel logic today is next level, impressive how far he will take orange man good. DO NOT CRITICIZE THE ORANGE MESSIAH. WAAAAAAÀH.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seoul's population is bigger than NYC's.

South Korea is not a closed society.

South Korea is not "smaller" (or if so, by what measure? I'm not sure I see how vast unpopulated areas within a slightly geographically larger area like New York matter a whit, given than that's not where people in New York are coming down with the disease).

Fact is, in a society with more people living in dense urban cities, SK did a far better job managing the outbreak from the gun than we have done here.
They are smaller by land mass and inputs of citizens traveling. They are surrounded by water on 3 sides as well as a walled off boarder to the north. There is no casual travel into south korea, period.

The size compared to us:

It is tiny and cut off. They have much greater control over the country than about anyone on earth. We could not and can not afford to shut down every part of the country down especially when other states had zero to little cases. Our constitution does not allow for it either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta pretzel logic today is next level, impressive how far he will take orange man good. DO NOT CRITICIZE THE ORANGE MESSIAH. WAAAAAAÀH.
What is there to criticize? They are trying to get things done the best they can under out rules of government. You are the foreigner who watches him talk about a pandemic that is killing thousands of Americans just for the sport of being able to criticize him. Who is the sick twisted one? You know for a fact you are not watching Trump in hopes he is the man you wished him to be or succeeds so he gets re-elected. No, you watch in hopes of catching something that you can complain about. That speaks volumes of who you either are or who you have become.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-24-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just looked up and posted side effects of Asprin and hydroxychloroquine as well as a couple other drugs. Looks like Asprin is actually worse unless you know something this websites don't.
It's no wonder why you're such a big supporter of the Tide Pod President.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It's no wonder why you're such a big supporter of the Tide Pod President.
You got that from that? Go back to bed John. We will let you know when the early bird special comes back around.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-24-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are smaller by land mass and inputs of citizens traveling. They are surrounded by water on 3 sides as well as a walled off boarder to the north. There is no casual travel into south korea, period.

The size compared to us:

It is tiny and cut off. They have much greater control over the country than about anyone on earth. We could not and can not afford to shut down every part of the country down especially when other states had zero to little cases. Our constitution does not allow for it either.
Doesnt S Korea practically border NKorea and China? Location matters.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-24-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
bout right
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-24-2020, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is there to criticize?
Plenty! But I understand that you can't judge the orange messiah with an objective mind, he truly works in mysterious ways.

Oh and just now he said that his dissertation on new possible treatments of powerful light and disinfectant in the lungs was just sarcasm for the benefit of the press. Bummer, I guess we are back to relying on the doctors and scientists, orange messiah is conserving his genius to apply to the economy.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-24-2020, 8:31 AM Reply   

poor woman
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-24-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
You got that from that? Go back to bed John. We will let you know when the early bird special comes back around.
So every response is about my age? You know, this is a wakeboarding web site. I've posted videos of me wakeboarding. But I don't recall any of the pussies here that comment on my age ever posting any videos of them wakeboarding. How about it Delta? Show us what you got, or you're just a poser!

BTW, I got more. Boat too

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-24-2020, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
you can also see Japan from Busan on a clear day. Plenty of ferry crossings (apparently Delta would need to dress up to ride the ferry, because they aren't "casual"), takes a little over an hour.

Believe what you will from wiki, but Incheon is one of the worlds busiest airports. " In 2016, the Incheon International Airport was the fifth busiest airport in the world and third in Asia by cargo traffic, and 19th in the world and eighth in Asia by passenger traffic. In 2016, the airport served a total of 57,849,814 passengers."

so basically roughly the same as other backwater US airports like SFO.
Old     (rlwagens)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-24-2020, 9:24 AM Reply   
On the medical end of things, Delta and everybody, please just quit with the nonsense hydroxychloroquine bickering. Delta, I can also list 50+ side effects of plaquenil, and it means nothing, because EVERY drug we ever give has 50+ possible side effects. The problem with plaquenil (and some other highly expensive experimental drugs that never hit the news) is it will be near impossible to know if it ever did anything because the care given to COVID-19 patients in the hospital even now is so chaotic we will never be able to run quality studies on the population. It’s being given for a few days with no idea how it interacts with COVID-19 based on what we know with the malaria parasite.

However, going in front of the world and touting it knowing full well we won’t be able to study it properly totally screws over health care providers taking care of the COVID-19 population AND established lupus patients, and for what reason? Hope? When Trump is offered a softball question to give American people hope he instead rips into the media. Just stupid.

While you are all bickering over politics and woulda/coulda/shoulda (over a situation that would have happened no matter what, albeit to differing severities), the hospitals have been a disaster and the care given to COVID-19 patients... well use your imagination.

But please, continue to entrench yourselves further into partisan politics, that’s really gonna help the “heros.” And please, they don’t want any more free junk food or discounts, quit priming health care providers to the public as casualties of “war,” just fix the damn health care system in America.

Trump, Republicans, Democrats, all have had just the most pathetic and disappointing response to this pandemic. And it’s only going to get more partisan and even worse when the next one comes around in 10 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Typical californian. You think back east is Nevada. Yes. Location does matter. You ever hear of the 38th parallel? There just happens to be US, South Korean and North Korean troops stationed at a shooting posture on that border with North Korea. They have been in such a posture since the 1950's. They border no other country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
bout right
Don't do that, now we have to put out a disclaimer for all you little communists so they don't kill themselves doing something democrat like.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Plenty! But I understand that you can't judge the orange messiah with an objective mind, he truly works in mysterious ways.

Oh and just now he said that his dissertation on new possible treatments of powerful light and disinfectant in the lungs was just sarcasm for the benefit of the press. Bummer, I guess we are back to relying on the doctors and scientists, orange messiah is conserving his genius to apply to the economy.
Like I said, you are a loser. If all you got is to sit around watching the president of our country so you have something to comment on is sad.

Ever notice foreigners and the democrats are always on the same team? Wonder which team is for America?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
So every response is about my age? You know, this is a wakeboarding web site. I've posted videos of me wakeboarding. But I don't recall any of the pussies here that comment on my age ever posting any videos of them wakeboarding. How about it Delta? Show us what you got, or you're just a poser!

Glad you have that stuff and can afford to go on vacations. Lucky for you that you can use your talents in a state that does not try to tax and regulate all your free money away from you.

BTW, I have never said anything about your age. I just said go back to bed. BTW, I have always been complementary of your riding skills.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-24-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwagens View Post
On the medical end of things, Delta and everybody, please just quit with the nonsense hydroxychloroquine bickering. Delta, I can also list 50+ side effects of plaquenil, and it means nothing, because EVERY drug we ever give has 50+ possible side effects. The problem with plaquenil (and some other highly expensive experimental drugs that never hit the news) is it will be near impossible to know if it ever did anything because the care given to COVID-19 patients in the hospital even now is so chaotic we will never be able to run quality studies on the population. It’s being given for a few days with no idea how it interacts with COVID-19 based on what we know with the malaria parasite.

However, going in front of the world and touting it knowing full well we won’t be able to study it properly totally screws over health care providers taking care of the COVID-19 population AND established lupus patients, and for what reason? Hope? When Trump is offered a softball question to give American people hope he instead rips into the media. Just stupid.

While you are all bickering over politics and woulda/coulda/shoulda (over a situation that would have happened no matter what, albeit to differing severities), the hospitals have been a disaster and the care given to COVID-19 patients... well use your imagination.

But please, continue to entrench yourselves further into partisan politics, that’s really gonna help the “heros.” And please, they don’t want any more free junk food or discounts, quit priming health care providers to the public as casualties of “war,” just fix the damn health care system in America.

Trump, Republicans, Democrats, all have had just the most pathetic and disappointing response to this pandemic. And it’s only going to get more partisan and even worse when the next one comes around in 10 years.
Yep. That is the whole GD point. There are a ton of side effects and that is the garbage these communists are bitching at Trump about. Their arguments have nothing to do with side effects and everything about just wanting to bitch. I just wanted to point out that many things have bad side effects. They all have something bad. I don't give a crap that they do. the point is the bitching about is stupid.

If you want to discuss the merits of recommendation, then so be it. Of course it can not be studied in time. Water is wet. Studies can take months or years. I have a friend that finalized packages for drug approvals. I should ask her how long it takes. It is not fast is all I know even if you can do a proper study. Quit blaming Trump. Doctors and medical professionals are big boys and girls. If someone putting out a drug to try is killing their abilities then I don't know what to say. Just reading it, it looks like it needs weeks to work anyway so I am not sure how they got that drug. People are obviously just looking for something to help.

If anyone cared to look, I also included water as a drug that has adverse side effects for the brilliant people of this room.

While I am sure some hospitals are full, they are cutting hours for doctors and nurses out where I am. There is not enough business to pay the staff now. Friend of my wife is an ER doctor. He had to go to part time.

You can blame politicians for a bad response. It is exactly like I told all you people it would be. All the government can do is take your rights or throw money at it. What you people seem to believe that a country bigger than Europe with just as many states (please don't argue the specifics,it is just a talking generality), can have a centralized response. The sad but beautiful point to "you don't have anything to fear but fear itself" is people knew a lot of them were going to die. They kept going and moved forward. They did not cower in their living rooms.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-24-2020, 11:58 AM Reply   
You libtards are supposed to Smart. How is it that the presidents (read between the lines) press statements you guys take so Serious. You hang on Everyword. You analyze and Scrutinize every statement. But some how the same rules don’t apply to Crazy Joe.

And as far as Lysol flying off the shelf and you crazy Libtard think that Trump supporters would in just bleach and other household products as some sort of call dad cure may I remind you that you retards are the ones that used to eat TIDE pods.

Last edited by grant_west; 04-24-2020 at 12:01 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-24-2020, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
If all you got is to sit around watching the president of our country so you have something to comment on is sad.
You elected a clown, can't blame me for enjoying the show.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-24-2020, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Glad you have that stuff and can afford to go on vacations. Lucky for you that you can use your talents in a state that does not try to tax and regulate all your free money away from you.

BTW, I have never said anything about your age. I just said go back to bed. BTW, I have always been complementary of your riding skills.
Rod, honestly what is going on with you and your outright lies? Like Trump do you not realize that the record is literally RIGHT in front of our faces? "Go back to bed John. We will let you know when the early bird special comes back around." Go ahead and spin that as anything other than a dig at John's age, liar.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2020, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:

I probably talk more 95sn about you than anyone-with regards to your ancient birthday. Truth is you’re a great water boarder thingy kinda guy. We love you. You’ve just hit your head on the kicker one too many times and your politics proves it. Get well soon!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2020, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:

I honestly love all your little Mexi-roll variations. Let’s see more. It’s legit when a living fossil is doing this sort of thing.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-25-2020, 1:04 AM Reply   
You know it’s racist to call it a mexi-roll right?!
/s
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2020, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
You know it’s racist to call it a mexi-roll right?!
/s
It's incredibly racist. It's why we call them girly rolls here.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-25-2020, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's F trump And the ELEVATOR he came down on!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-25-2020, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just to be clear, even though I have a couple mexi-roll variations there were no mexi-rolls in that video.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-26-2020, 2:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, so you’re a sexist now. PC is such a slippery slope that has ruined the world.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-26-2020, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh, so you’re a sexist now. PC is such a slippery slope that has ruined the world.
Lol, Marky mark wouldn't know ironic humor if he tripped over it!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-26-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-26-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, Marky mark wouldn't know ironic humor if he tripped over it!
My first entrance was sarcastic.