Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       01-09-2015, 2:26 PM Reply   
If you are an MB owner and havent followed the MB Forum or the Facbeook MB Owners group, please sign up for both.

Ok it is time for my Big announcement.

We are doing a MB MEETUP at Jones Valley Resort Marina on Shasta Lake. It will be May 15 thru the 17th.

Call Jones Valley Resort talk to Gina or Kirk , Tell them you are with the MB Meetup and receive 20% off Houseboat rental.

I will be doing a raffle/ giveaway. Anyone who shows will get a ticket. Prizes will be announced later. Have some already and working on more. You wont want to miss it.

If you want to stay longer please do. I will be staying for the week. 15th thru 22nd. It is going to be awesome. Please bring the kids and LETS DO THIS.

Any questions post here and I will answer.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-09-2015, 3:17 PM Reply   
Not sure of exactly my schedule for it, but I'll be there.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-09-2015, 3:17 PM Reply   
Would be great for people that want to ride on all the MB's that are interesting in checking them out.
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-11-2015, 6:49 AM Reply   
This event is growing.There has been a change in the raffle. We will be selling tickets $2 each or 3 for $5. All money raised will be donated top The Brad Smeele Foundation. You must be there to win. Lake levels are rising and a quick look yesterday. Shasta is now only 96 feet from the top. Keep praying for rain.
Attached Images

Last edited by wakeworld; 02-11-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old     (Greeko)      Join Date: May 2013       02-11-2015, 8:57 AM Reply   
Ill be there ...
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-13-2015, 7:07 AM Reply   
As we get closer I will post a complete List of raffle prizes.
IF you own an MB and want to join us Call Gina at Jones Valley Resort and reserve your houseboat. It is gonna be fun.
I have a caravan of MB boats meeting from Modesto and heading North. Right now we have 6 going to caravan up HWY 5 to Shasta on Friday.
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-03-2015, 4:40 PM Reply   
Here is a link to the pictures i took while at the Meetup. We raised 2177.00 for Bead Smeele recovery.

Hope you enjoy them.

http://dcphotomania.smugmug.com/2015-Shasta-MB-Meet-Up/