Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-30-2013, 10:20 AM Reply   
I really enjoyed this show. I just started watching it early this summer. Thanks to Netflix and directv on demand, I was able to get up to speed before this final season started.
Reviews on line and morning tv shows, are talking about how last nights season finale might be one of the best finales ever. I agree. No unanswered questions, no leaving things to the imagination, nothing assumed.
Good job AMC! Another great production

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       09-30-2013, 10:47 AM Reply   
Agreed! Best TV show I've ever watched
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-30-2013, 11:27 AM Reply   
Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, The Bridge, American Horror Story, Archer, and Breaking Bad. The last bits of good quality television left. FX and AMC are spending some money to get good shows and as a result, the two networks are soaring above the rest. Everyone else seems to be looking for the cheapest thing they can find to fill the slot (usually a reality show) and then they blame the economy or whatever boogey man they can come up with as the reason their network is failing. They advertised the next two sitcom failures on Sunday Night Football last night. Kudos to these two networks for having the balls to spend money to make money and provide an island of entertainment in a sea of cheaply made disappointment. Now if we could just get a network to air some wakeboarding competitions.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       09-30-2013, 11:41 AM Reply   
Loved Breaking Bad - started watching since the premiere in 2008. One unanswered question - WHERES ALL THE BARRELS OF MONEY?!
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-30-2013, 12:20 PM Reply   
^Walt only had one barrel left that he left for his son on his 18th birthday.....remember laser pointers. The other barrels were taken by the people that took Jesse and had him in the hole.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       09-30-2013, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrider View Post
^Walt only had one barrel left that he left for his son on his 18th birthday.....remember laser pointers. The other barrels were taken by the people that took Jesse and had him in the hole.
yes, I get that, so where is the money? Uncle Jack and his crew are all dead now. His dying words were "you'll never know where the money is". So, where is it?
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       09-30-2013, 1:18 PM Reply   
Great show, excellent finale.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-30-2013, 1:29 PM Reply   
fantastic show...

What happend to Hue? Where did Saul end up?

99% of the questions answered tho.

Last edited by mjfan23; 09-30-2013 at 1:37 PM.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       09-30-2013, 1:48 PM Reply   
Saul has a spinoff show, but I doubt it can be nearly as good.
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-30-2013, 2:22 PM Reply   
I will miss the show too, walking dead is good, but this show was the best. I was hooked and now I need some more, getting the shakes now, starting to see things, I need a new fix really bad.
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-30-2013, 3:17 PM Reply   
if Walt did not care about the location of the money neither should we.

Definitely one of the best shows i've ever seen and the acting was phenominal.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-30-2013, 3:18 PM Reply   
My drama and maybe show of all time. In gonna rewatch the finale tonight to make certain I didn't miss anything.

In looking forward to Call Saul. Its a prequel so it should be interesting watching Saul GI down the rabbit hole.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2013, 8:51 AM Reply   
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=830115
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-01-2013, 11:50 AM Reply   
Great show. Was in from the very beginning. I loved the ending, just wish it could have been stretched out to 2 hours. The finale moved incredibly fast. Glad they brought badger and his homie back. Loved those 2 knuckleheads!
Old     (TerryR)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-01-2013, 1:06 PM Reply   
I watched in from the beginning. I liked it, but I'm surprised at the "Best Ever" from so many.