Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       03-31-2017, 10:35 PM Reply   
hey all. got a little dilemma. can't decide on a board

looking at the VS Factor PCX or the P5 Diamond

im 5'9 155lbs so im right smack on the cusp of the M and L of the factor... and kinda in between the 51 and 54 on the diamond, too

should I go for a smaller board and push the weight limits? Im a lifelong skater and wanna start getting technical, but im also now 30 and have lower back pain lol.

riding behind a sacked up 03 SANTE

thanks dudes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-01-2017, 8:55 AM Reply   
I was on the border between L and XL PCX myself. I was told to go smaller so I bought the L. Bad advice. I ended up needing to buy the XL. Wish I would have bought the larger size in the first place. Btw, I love the PCX. Such a fun board that you'll never grow out of skill-wise.
Old     (Chaos)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-02-2017, 9:00 AM Reply   
Always go larger, especially when looking at larger sized boards. You are really a 52"-53" skim size in general terms. Length is only one factor, but it is a easiest way to sell boards and group them.

Nick
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       04-02-2017, 9:08 AM Reply   
thanks guys, ordered the L pcx