Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       01-28-2016, 1:05 PM Reply   
R20, R21, R22

Anyone else excited by this line of boats? I like the Tige model of simply having two lines of similar products. A nicely appointed, decontented value oriented lineup and then then the OG lineup of blinged out luxury. One name, two lineups. As compared to Malibu/Axis or Supra/Moomba. I see Correct Craft has gone all in for aquisitions, though their value line Supreme seems to be carrying some hefty tabs as well.
Old     (RAMZAK)      Join Date: Aug 2014       01-28-2016, 1:19 PM Reply   
Mastercraft has NXT
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       01-28-2016, 1:29 PM Reply   
I've heard good things about the NX's after the initial marketing snafu's. I like that Tige addressed their QC issues that I had heard about which drove core buyers to the Big 3, then they upped their game to catch up (though I don't think many consider them on par with Malibu/CC/MC, though I think I disagree). Would most consider Tige/Supra as the next tier down? Would Centurion be at this level as well?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-28-2016, 3:40 PM Reply   
Everyone will have an opinion . I'm sure they will be varied. Whatever is posted won't change anyone's mind. It's like a Ford,Chevrolet and Dodge debate.
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-28-2016, 4:38 PM Reply   
Tige has had 2 lineups for a long time. It used to be the low end boats were the Riders Edition and the high end boats were the Limited Edition.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-28-2016, 5:14 PM Reply   
The R21 I looked at at the boat show was 81k Not exactly budget friendly paid under 70k for our supreme 226 and just ordered a supreme 238 and it was for sure less than 81k. Im sure you could get the price down but as far as bang for your buck supreme and moomba are hard to beat. You can get a 23 foot momba or 23'8'' supreme for 75k or less depending on options.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2016, 10:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Everyone will have an opinion . I'm sure they will be varied. Whatever is posted won't change anyone's mind. It's like a Ford,Chevrolet and Dodge debate.
I'm pretty sure you should have said, Ram, Chevy, Ford.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-29-2016, 12:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
The R21 I looked at at the boat show was 81k Not exactly budget friendly paid under 70k for our supreme 226 and just ordered a supreme 238 and it was for sure less than 81k. Im sure you could get the price down but as far as bang for your buck supreme and moomba are hard to beat. You can get a 23 foot momba or 23'8'' supreme for 75k or less depending on options.
You can add the Axis T23 (23' 5") with Wet Sounds interior and Rev410 tower speakers for $75k. I like the lines of the Supreme 238 at the boat show.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-29-2016, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I'm pretty sure you should have said, Ram, Chevy, Ford.
You're right Mark. They are called Ram trucks now. And no I didn't miss your pecking order.