Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Nice, unbiased editorial there, dumkopff. Further proof that you come from the party of drama. Don’t forget to collect some new pieces of sky that fell with that article for your collection.
Knuckle dragger. That was the IG of the US. Not editorial.

https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-...vey-04-06-2020
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Curt Landry Says Christians Must Listen to Trump, Not Experts, About the Coronavirus
Kyle MantylaBy Kyle Mantyla | April 6, 2020 11:57 am
During a YouTube livestream last Friday, right-wing pastor Curt Landry told his viewers that they should listen to President Donald Trump and not medical experts when it comes to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak because Trump was chosen by God and therefore has greater spiritual authority.

“We are in a small window of time where we need to be decreeing, praying, believing, and speaking it out of our mouths—critical at this time—speaking out of our mouths and agreeing with what Donald Trump is saying and not some of his advisers,” Landry said.

Landry, who last week declared that any eventual coronavirus vaccine would be “from the pit of Hell” and should not be taken, said that while he respects ​the nation’s top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, Trump outranks him spiritually and so Christians should be listening to the president rather than doctors and other health experts.

“I’m talking to you spiritually,” Landry said. “I am not a scientist, I am not a doctor, and I do respect [Fauci’s] knowledge, I respect where he comes from, and I respect him in his position that God has put him in. But in the order of spiritual alignment, Donald J. Trump is the Cyrus above him … As believers, we need to agree—I believe that God puts kings and leaders in their place, I believe God has put Donald Trump in his place as a Cyrus—and we need to agree with what he’s saying.”
Curt Landry??? LOL

THAT, my low-intelligence libtard friend, is a prime example of wrapping a kernel of truth in a poop sandwich. It's exactly what heretics do for a living. You, 95, are like a bum out dumpster diving to collect this kind of garbage and paint it as mainstream. It really proves your desparation. He took a dash of Romans 13 and dunked it in BS. I can give you 100 examples of that type of heresy every month. His type are a dime a dozen. Why don't you quote Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Jim Bakker or some other snake while you're at it? Way to swing for the fences again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Knuckle dragger. That was the IG of the US. Not editorial.

https://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-...vey-04-06-2020
It was a commentary or editorial of what the IG said, dumkopff.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was a commentary or editorial of what the IG said, dumkopff.
How does that change the bottom line? I linked the IG report.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 11:58 AM Reply   
Genuine praise for Trump, he is standing up for the Captain of aircraft carrier who got fired and saying he will look into it. That's good if it happens.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       Yesterday, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'd say not much because when the dems said in late feb early March that the US wasn't doing enough trump said they were over reacting and it was their "new hoax".
well if you're going to use quotes at least use the correct context. He did not call the flu a hoax. The hoax comment was refering to democrats that were already trying to blame him for it and he said it was their latest hoax, which apparently he was right about... hes used the term hoax plenty before this so that would make it thier latest... the man does not control china or the fact that some 5000+ people were allowed to leave the freaking city in the days prior to its rumored lockdown that spread it like wildfire or their forced statements they made doctors say to media downplaying it.
Our country has reacted in unprecedented quickness to an unprecedented virus that is spreading with the likes of something out of a sci fi movie and even still, our own people have ignored the seriousness of it for reasons unknown. Which has in turn caused it to blow up as well. Aside from having military patrol the streets i don't know what more anyone can do to keep idiots inside. I have friends on both sides that act like this is no big deal and blows my mind. There Literally is no other virus in the world that is silent for up to 14 days and people can be spreading it without a clue they are sick. with sars people at least showed symptoms after 5 days and weren't all that contagious until after they had symptoms. This is the most contagious infection the world has maybe ever seen.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
How does that change the bottom line? I linked the IG report.
You didn’t link anything until AFTER I commented, you lying prick. Look at what I originally commented on, as$. You’re not even good at lying-which shouldn’t surprise anyone since that’s how you started here: as a liar about who you are.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
well if you're going to use quotes at least use the correct context. He did not call the flu a hoax. The hoax comment was refering to democrats that were already trying to blame him for it and he said it was their latest hoax...
Well if your going to give me tips on using quotes why don't you reread what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Ralphinator
when the dems said in late feb early March that the US wasn't doing enough trump said they were over reacting and it was their "new hoax"
Context Perfect! Like the call.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
You didn’t link anything until AFTER I commented, you lying prick. Look at what I originally commented on, as$. You’re not even good at lying-which shouldn’t surprise anyone since that’s how you started here: as a liar about who you are.
Can you explain the difference between the actual linked IG report and the easy to read report on it? There is no difference. Why are you getting so bent out of shape, they have the same conclusion. Is that the part you dont like? Thought the report was simpler for your little tiny bwain to understand. My bad.
You sound like you are getting upset. Relax, I got nowhere to go.
One thing right, im a terrible liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Genuine praise for Trump, he is standing up for the Captain of aircraft carrier who got fired and saying he will look into it. That's good if it happens.
Well, this is where I disagree with Trump then-if that's true. Based on what I've heard, that captain acted dangerously and should have been given the hook. The man sent a shotgun blast of information and opinion about the condition of our Navy soldiers either intentionally, ignorantly or stupidly to like 30+ different people in an unclassified way without following the proper chain of command! He made our country vulnerable by outing our military preparedness to the world. In Guam no less! Doesn't matter if we're in an active war or not. Do you think fat boy in NK is wanting to strike us at our best? How bout China or the diaper heads in Iran? You think they'll wait for us to not be distracted by the virus to act up? Our military should be at full preparedness right now.

If that captain has such lousy tactical knowledge and discretion, I hope Trump lets him swing publicly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you explain the difference between the actual linked IG report and the easy to read report on it? There is no difference. Why are you getting so bent out of shape, they have the same conclusion. Is that the part you dont like? Thought the report was simpler for your little tiny bwain to understand. My bad.
You sound like you are getting upset. Relax, I got nowhere to go.
One thing right, im a terrible liar.
The fact that you ask that question explains a lot. I truly get why you were beaten up so badly and often in school. Some people have a special way of conjuring contempt from others. I really don't like to say I accept or condone violence to people-especially clear, socially awkward losers like you, but in your case, I'm gonna make an exception. I guarantee you brought it all on yourself.

As for your being a terrible liar, it didn't take long here to know you lied to us. Does your boyfriend know how bad of a liar you are?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
well if you're going to use quotes at least use the correct context. He did not call the flu a hoax. The hoax comment was refering to democrats that were already trying to blame him for it and he said it was their latest hoax, which apparently he was right about... hes used the term hoax plenty before this so that would make it thier latest... the man does not control china or the fact that some 5000+ people were allowed to leave the freaking city in the days prior to its rumored lockdown that spread it like wildfire or their forced statements they made doctors say to media downplaying it.
Our country has reacted in unprecedented quickness to an unprecedented virus that is spreading with the likes of something out of a sci fi movie and even still, our own people have ignored the seriousness of it for reasons unknown. Which has in turn caused it to blow up as well. Aside from having military patrol the streets i don't know what more anyone can do to keep idiots inside. I have friends on both sides that act like this is no big deal and blows my mind. There Literally is no other virus in the world that is silent for up to 14 days and people can be spreading it without a clue they are sick. with sars people at least showed symptoms after 5 days and weren't all that contagious until after they had symptoms. This is the most contagious infection the world has maybe ever seen.
Wow. Nice post. Be prepared to repost this again-our resident libtards have super-short memories.

Last edited by markj; Yesterday at 4:45 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 6:01 PM Reply   
Religion and arrogant ignorance, such happy bedfellows:
https://youtu.be/evWNfMyPNSg
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Idiotic post. Be prepared to repost this again-our resident rightwing numpties have super-retarded comprehension
Perfect context, like the call!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 1:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Religion and arrogant ignorance, such happy bedfellows:
https://youtu.be/evWNfMyPNSg
Now you’ve sunken to 95’s low level of dumpster diving for sustenance. Sad. This is getting boring.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 2:19 AM Reply   
Another libtard doing what they do.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/prote...073311753.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 3:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now you’ve sunken to 95’s low level of dumpster diving for sustenance. Sad. This is getting boring.
They got your wife on vid didnt they.
Like the one comment..."Im covered in the blood of Jesus Christ" … Sounds like the last thing one says right before they detonate their vest.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       Today, 4:04 AM Reply   
The TrumpTard in chief daily campaign strategy is working just fine,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
approval rating is staying very high, get used to this piece of chit for another 4 years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The TrumpTard in chief daily campaign strategy is working just fine,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
approval rating is staying very high, get used to this piece of chit for another 4 years.
That’s right! Don’t forget it. Now, bow to your sensei!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
They got your wife on vid didnt they.
Like the one comment..."Im covered in the blood of Jesus Christ" … Sounds like the last thing one says right before they detonate their vest.
Thanks for proving my point again. Arguing with you is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 5:15 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3f95BGIiA
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 5:16 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaXff61qEl8
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 6:27 AM Reply   
https://www.thenation.com/article/so...mismanagement/

lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 6:28 AM Reply   
Libtards.
ILLINOIS MAYOR 'EMBARRASSED' AFTER WIFE VIOLATES STAY-AT-HOME ORDER TO PARTY AT ILLEGALLY OPEN BAR
https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus...linois-1496537
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Today, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, this is where I disagree with Trump then-if that's true. Based on what I've heard, that captain acted dangerously and should have been given the hook. The man sent a shotgun blast of information and opinion about the condition of our Navy soldiers either intentionally, ignorantly or stupidly to like 30+ different people in an unclassified way without following the proper chain of command! He made our country vulnerable by outing our military preparedness to the world. In Guam no less! Doesn't matter if we're in an active war or not. Do you think fat boy in NK is wanting to strike us at our best? How bout China or the diaper heads in Iran? You think they'll wait for us to not be distracted by the virus to act up? Our military should be at full preparedness right now.

If that captain has such lousy tactical knowledge and discretion, I hope Trump lets him swing publicly.
Brilliant breakdown on topic and 100% bad take. Maybe you were just thinking based on bad info, ie "what you heard". He tried the proper chain, in typical trump fashion, they did nothing.
The ACTING Sec of the Navy fool quit today. Chock up another one to the "I only hire the Best people" list. If they are all the best, why are they "acting"?
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       Today, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well if your going to give me tips on using quotes why don't you reread what I said:

Context Perfect! Like the call.
right but when he shut down all travel to and from china in january there were all sorts of people calling him racist and part of some agenda and people were told to go to china town and travel and do all sorts of stuff by the dems. you can't have it both ways. There were people from both sides that didn't believe in this and there were others from both sides that did. So while hes trying to curb panic hes also shutting down pathways. you need to see a bigger picture.. you don't just shut down all travel for hoax. C'mon man. Some common sense and the truth will set you free.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Today, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
right but when he shut down all travel to and from china in january there were all sorts of people calling him racist
For sure I recognize that and don't get me wrong the Dems are complete bellends and I very much doubt Biden would be doing a better job than Trump. Hillary maybe (yuck, I just through up in my mouth) Obama definitely. For times this like these you need some community organizing, LOL.

But without a doubt Trump has botched it totally from the start, closing the border was the right move but it was too late, there were already unaccounted for cases running around without control and even after he closed flights were still coming from China even tho he said the borders were closed. The whole "we are at 15 cases, very shortly dropping to zero" shows just how out of his depth we was at the start.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
right but when he shut down all travel to and from china in january there were all sorts of people calling him racist and part of some agenda and people were told to go to china town and travel and do all sorts of stuff by the dems. you can't have it both ways. There were people from both sides that didn't believe in this and there were others from both sides that did. So while hes trying to curb panic hes also shutting down pathways. you need to see a bigger picture.. you don't just shut down all travel for hoax. C'mon man. Some common sense and the truth will set you free.
Agreed.

Kinda funny watching someone else waste their time here arguing with a desperate group of people who want to skin Trump alive, realize they have no tools or skill to do it and keep looking for any little hangnail to get it started. It’s the same Schitt every day. Doesn’t matter if it’s here or any MSM. They’re all interchangeable, mind-numbed, TDS sufferers. It’s like a zombie apocalypse. November will be a near-death blow to them. It’s gonna be the 2X4 to the head that they need to change their platform-or at least package that Schitt sandwich in some other way and lie about their anti-American beliefs. They’ll still lose. KAG 2020 and Pence 2024!

Side question: have you ever had a child that thought they were getting away with lying to you? There is no difference between that and what the libtards have been trying for 3-1/2 years now. The best part is that they’re too stupid to learn from their mistakes and can’t stop shooting themselves in the foot. It’s a combo of the Keystone Cops and a Chinese fire drill.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 5:18 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=ralph;1996547

But without a doubt Trump has botched it totally from the start, closing the border was the right move but it was too late, there were already unaccounted for cases running around without control and even after he closed flights were still coming from China even tho he said the borders were closed. The whole "we are at 15 cases, very shortly dropping to zero" shows just how out of his depth we was at the start.[/QUOTE

Your position has been debunked and had the wake77 beaten out of it plenty of times. Tired of hearing your broken record playing. You’ve become a bore. Your USDS is poking out too.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Today, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your position has been debunked
Which bit?