Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (st68)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-31-2016, 7:01 AM Reply   
What makes the Ultimate Demo Day? How about beautiful Georgia fall weather with a fleet of 2017 wake boats at one location and 6+ different brands, 10+ boats to try out, 90 minute demo slots, you reserve your desired boat time slots in advance via southernsurfest@gmail.com, giveaway drawings. Oh and is college football a conflict?? No problem we will have the games playing on location!! No cost to you just reserve your slots in advance, bring your favorite surf board or wakeboard and plan on having a great day!! Go to our Facebook page for boat info and updates. Hosted by Southern Surfest

Name:  Southern Surfest Ultimate Demo Logo.jpg
Views: 1732
Size:  72.7 KB
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-31-2016, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by st68 View Post
What makes the Ultimate Demo Day? How about beautiful Georgia fall weather with a fleet of 2017 wake boats at one location and 6+ different brands, 10+ boats to try out, 90 minute demo slots, you reserve your desired boat time slots in advance via southernsurfest@gmail.com, giveaway drawings. Oh and is college football a conflict?? No problem we will have the games playing on location!! No cost to you just reserve your slots in advance, bring your favorite surf board or wakeboard and plan on having a great day!! Go to our Facebook page for boat info and updates. Hosted by Southern Surfest

Attachment 41683
Done and want to stay in the house, are there any cheap cabins if house fills up?
Wife will be so stoked, she loved Surfest 2015 park city but my femur was broken so
I stood around and watched and had couple of boat rides,

Any body surfing Friday, we will buy all the fuel, Sunday real early same will buy all the gas even if we leave to go home early , takers? I have one thing to really offer, liquid force happy pill will put s smile on your face guaranteed !

Last edited by granddaddy53; 08-31-2016 at 8:54 AM.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-31-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by st68 View Post

Attachment 41683

I may bring my own boat from N.O. , so if anyone wants to share Friday and Sunday in an axis and share a lake house I'm already investigating so we can turn this into s real vacation . 504 430 2563. Any Atlanta locals or others driving 6-8 hours like us for either deal please call me, great way to wind down a season. I would pay the local for all the gas and buy all the beer and other if you have a modern vdrive with a factory surf system

Last edited by granddaddy53; 08-31-2016 at 9:25 AM.
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       09-01-2016, 7:42 PM Reply   
hideaway bay is about 2 miles from my house I will probably stop by and check it out.
Old     (st68)      Join Date: Jul 2010       09-03-2016, 4:12 AM Reply   
You can sign up for boats/time slots via this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090e...a6f94-ultimate
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       09-04-2016, 3:01 PM Reply   
My son and I may be going.
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       09-06-2016, 4:31 PM Reply   
I was hoping the new Nautique GS20 would be there Its the only new boat I would like to demo.