Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       01-06-2015, 8:33 PM Reply   
Whatcha got?

2015 Portland Boat Show. by Bucky Images, on Flickr
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       01-08-2015, 10:36 AM Reply   
I'll be coming out to visit you guys tonight!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-08-2015, 3:37 PM Reply   
Nice work guys! Looks rad! See you in a few weeks for Seattle.
Old     (geterdone)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-10-2015, 9:01 AM Reply   
2014 Tulsa Boat Show Arrowhead Boat Sales
I will get pictures of our Malibu/Axis Booth for 2015 February 2-8
Attached Images

Old     (corerider)      Join Date: May 2008       01-12-2015, 7:58 AM Reply   
I neglected to get pics, but as usual the Nashville boat show was good. Was surprised to see 3 ski boats at the show this year. (Nautique 200 OB, Mastercraft Prostar, and Malibu Response) Years past its just been wake boats. Another thing I noticed was TONS of flake. There were more boats with flake gelcoats then not. Nautique's new royal blue flake looks good, but the interior color didn't match well being purpleish-blue looking. Speaking of purple, there were I think 3-4 boats with purple flake. (Nautique, Malibu, and Axis)

One thing that really had me scratching my head was the Mastercraft booth. Every boat had a sign showing some ridiculously low "starting at" price, but when I looked at the price sheets for each boat the base price was 10s of thousands of dollars higher before they added options. There was no way the "starting at" price could have been reached. They had one NXT there, but 3 different build sheets. Once again a sign advertising "$50K all-day" but the build sheets showed $58K-60K base prices. Once optioned they were $67K-71K boat show price. Needless to say I walked out of their booth confused.