Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (dave27)      Join Date: May 2005       08-16-2011, 1:31 PM Reply   
I have had this boat since I was 18 years old. It is a 1975 Rayson Craft. I want/need to sell it as I am an owner of a 2005 V215. I am having problems selling this boat because I don't know/have the resources to sell it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I am trying to sell a four door niche car and everybody is searching for a Camry. Maybe I just need to put it on Ebay. This boat would rock for a young mechanic wakeboarder person.

1975 Rayson Craft
Type: Inboard V-Drive
Length: 21’ Feet
Beam: 100” inch
Engine: 460 cu in Ford 325 HP
Speed Control: Perfect Pass
Tower: 13th Floor with racks to hold up to 8 boards
Ballast: Pump filled ballast tank-600 lbs under bow
Heater: 3 port
Seats: Up to 10
Trailer: Tandem axle with leaf springs
Cover: Custom Sunbrella
Bimini: Sunbrella
Top Speed: 49mph
Asking Price: $8,000

We are the second owners since purchased in 1992 from the original owner.

The engine is a brand new remanufactured 460 Ford engine with less than 20hours on it. The old engine was tired. This boat is set up for wakeboarding and throws a big wake. The wake is comparable to the original X-Star, then X2, and now X1 (I think) As you can see by the picture this boat gets a lot of looks on and off the water. A lot of time and effort has been spent to make it a great wakeboard/leisure boat which you can see by all the add-ons such as tower, Bimini, ballast tank, perfect pass, and heater. Unfortunately, my family has outgrown the boat and we must sell it because we purchased a larger boat.

The velvet drive transmission has been rebuilt 70 hours ago and the Casale V-drive has only 30 hours since rebuild. The upholstery has been replaced. About 5 years old but in good shape.

The boat can be returned to its original 1975 speed boat configuration by removing any of the add-ons such as the tower, Bimini, ballast tank, perfect pass, heater, etc.
Attached Images