Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (biggris79)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-30-2010, 3:35 PM Reply   
2008 super air nautique 220 team edition
full throttle package
zero off cruise control
under water abyss 8 leds lights
swim platform lights
clarion cd player w/ controls by the driver steering wheel and one by the swim platform and a waterproof fob rf remote you can control the stereo from over 100ft away with this remote
1 pair of wetsounds 485s with led light rings and custom black grills the pair is running off a jl hd 750/1 amp
1 pair of wetsounds pro 80's with led light rings with custom black grills the pair is ran off a jl hd 750/1 amp
3 pairs 0f wetsounds ws 650 with led light rings they are all ran off a jl hd 6004
1 jl 12w7 in a custom box running of a jl hd 750/1 it hit super hard i have been told it sounds like i have 4 subs in the boat
all these amps are only 2 months old
have led lights in the vents and where the sub and amps are to
have 3 switches forall the aftermarket lights to
have 5 optima blue top batteries with 2 pekro switches and it has 3 battery banks and onboard battery charger.you can run the system all day with the system turned up
it haves 750 ballast factory hard tanks and it will have 1-750ibs fat sac 3-500ibs fat sacs 1- 650ibs bow fat sac under the seats
custom vent put in for the sub and amps area and ipod smart wire to
wetsound eq so you can link other boats up and control sub,tower,& inside speakers and it has a pa mic to
its on a custom trailer with 20's on illusion trailer
it has tinted windows to
it's a great looking boat and the system is one of the loudest system you will every hear and its super clean & crisp the jl hd amps makes a big differences
i need to sell it quick make me a good offer i'm asking 65,000 for everything i done $25,000 in stereo and lighting wish i didn't have to sell it.this boat is ready to go you wouldn,t have to do nothing to it to much it a custom boat its all done and it has all the sacs you need with it.
Make me a good offer and i might take it.if you want to know more about the boat msg me or tx or call me 214-450-3684 rob the boat will either be in lewisville or in oklahoma if you buy it and your not to far i will bring it to you or meet you halfway and if anyone on here has heard or seen this boat on lewisville let them know how sick it is heres a link to the pics http://picasaweb.google.com/rgrigsby...le220Nautique#
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-30-2010, 3:36 PM Reply   
How about you put this in the Classified section where it belongs.
Old    mojo            08-30-2010, 4:03 PM Reply   
how about you not be a douche bag. this section gets way more views. it's called marketing.

Last edited by mojo; 08-30-2010 at 4:06 PM.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-30-2010, 4:46 PM Reply   
Is it really possible to spend 25k on lights and stereo?
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-30-2010, 4:58 PM Reply   
If it has JL amps, why are there pics of Boston Acoustics amps?

Nice looking boat either way.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-30-2010, 5:15 PM Reply   
Gorgeous set up! I'd be just fine with the BA amps I love em...I suppose the JL's are a little more effecient though.
Old     (biggris79)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-30-2010, 5:26 PM Reply   
havent got pics of the jl amps yet but its alot cleaner install with the jl amps theres only 4 and it alot more efficient and dont get hot and makes the super sound alot better more crisp
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-30-2010, 5:28 PM Reply   
One of the things I miss most about the old classifieds.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-30-2010, 6:18 PM Reply   
You spend $25k on the stereo and you can't get the registration numbers straight? Guess I'm just a little picky
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-30-2010, 6:24 PM Reply   
Boy I'd say for an engineer his grammar aint to good. Maybe a sanitation engineer?
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-30-2010, 6:53 PM Reply   
Nick

In TX you can go to the TPWD website and enter registration numbers and it will give the owners registered address. For someone who has a 25k system, you become a target for theft. I would venture to say that the image was photoshopped by Earmark so that the registration numbers would be shown.

Great sign of a stereo dealer...protecting the customers investment. David, if you are reading this, just agree with me and everyone will think you are savy!!
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-30-2010, 7:09 PM Reply   
Another thing I will never understand, blocking out registration and plate numbers on the internet, when you drive boat/car around in public all the time. Murphy, if that's the case, he did a good cover up job.
Old    SamIngram            08-30-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
What? Got another balloon payment due on the McMansion? Are you going to keep posting this here until it sells or what? This is the second time in like ten days.
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-30-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
Nu Bu,
Robert is a quad so he has to type with a pencil eraser between his teeth. So how about giving him a break.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-30-2010, 7:48 PM Reply   
Good info my appoligies. With all this fraud in boat sales it kinda looked like one of those cases.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-30-2010, 7:49 PM Reply   
How about its in the wrong f ing section douche bag!!! Its called following the rules jerk. Sure it will get moved by moderator. Nice boat and good luck with the sale.
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-30-2010, 7:49 PM Reply   
Just kidding. Kind of a "gotcha".
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-30-2010, 8:09 PM Reply   
You are one funny S.O.B. Dave. Your new nickname can be Dick.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-30-2010, 8:13 PM Reply   
Please move to the classifieds. At least put 'for sale' in the headline so I don't waste my life looking for something I was interested in.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-31-2010, 5:40 AM Reply   
Jealousy is the highest forum of flattery.

Looks like we have some jealous wakeworlder's????
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-31-2010, 8:42 AM Reply   
I for one want this to keep going on... this could be another LON thread at the rate it is going....
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-31-2010, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by talltigeguy View Post
At least put 'for sale' in the headline so I don't waste my life looking for something I was interested in.
Hello Mr. Overdramatic.
waste your life? did you seriously just type that? I love wakeworld.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-31-2010, 9:14 AM Reply   
I would like to see some pics of the new JL Amps installed. Not doubting, just want to see the work that Earmark did.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       08-31-2010, 9:33 AM Reply   
I love how some members here make it their personal vendetta to put members down who post something others deem unnecessary. Get a f'ing life. The guy needs to sell his boat, he will use any and all avenues to do so.

Sweet boat man. Another 4-5 months and I'd be in the market for your exact boat. Good luck with the sale.
Old    SamIngram            08-31-2010, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNvisible View Post
I love how some members here make it their personal vendetta to put members down who post something others deem unnecessary. Get a f'ing life. The guy needs to sell his boat, he will use any and all avenues to do so.

Sweet boat man. Another 4-5 months and I'd be in the market for your exact boat. Good luck with the sale.

OK, everyone, it's ok to sell your stuff in this part of the forum now so list away!

First I have an Allison XB2002, the fastest production bass boat made. It's a 2006 with 412 hours on it. Make offer!

Then I have this large desert tortoise, he's just to big for the backyard. $200 rehoming fee.

I am trying to sell this 1978 Honda Civic CVCC for $1,500. It's old but runs good.

and finally I have this couch, it's free, just come get it!
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-31-2010, 10:11 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=SamIngram;1628620]OK, everyone, it's ok to sell your stuff in this part of the forum now so list away!

First I have an Allison XB2002, the fastest production bass boat made. It's a 2006 with 412 hours on it. Make offer!

Then I have this large desert tortoise, he's just to big for the backyard. $200 rehoming fee.

I am trying to sell this 1978 Honda Civic CVCC for $1,500. It's old but runs good.

and finally I have this couch, it's free, just come get it!

lmao!!!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-31-2010, 10:38 AM Reply   

Who was that other guy that was trying to sell his wetsounds in this non-classifieds forum for like a billion dollars?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-31-2010, 10:45 AM Reply   
LOL nice work Sam! Although I don't give a ****** if people try selling their boat here.

If that really is your bass boat how the heck do you get so many hours on it? Dosen't one usually haul ass to where ever then sit and fish and or use the kicker?
Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-31-2010, 10:53 AM Reply   
@ Sam - You sir just made me "almost" spit my coffee all over my desk. Well done.

m-
Old     (Tloud)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-31-2010, 3:09 PM Reply   
lol apparently none of you noticed it is also in the classifieds section and why wouldnt he put it in the boating section its a god damn boat! Good Luck man sick boat I hope you can sell it.
Old    SamIngram            08-31-2010, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tloud View Post
lol apparently none of you noticed it is also in the classifieds section and why wouldnt he put it in the boating section its a god damn boat! Good Luck man sick boat I hope you can sell it.
So do you think he should just keep starting threads about this "gad damn boat" over and over again until it is sold? Just curious, because I read about the "god damn boat" last week when he posted about it

The First "God Damn Boat Thread"

If I'm in the market for another "god damn boat" I figure I would go over the classified section and look for one... otherwise, I figure we should follow the forum rules and put stuff for sale in the classifieds...

What about my couch, some people consider it an accessory!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-31-2010, 3:38 PM Reply   
I am selling the exact same boat, with the exact same features... EXACTLY.... I just wanted him to do all the marketing.... and mine is 5k cheaper.... hit me up.

- Post it where it belongs or since you can pay 25k for a sound system maybe you can buy a banner ad from David, that would be good.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-31-2010, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsnow27 View Post
Hello Mr. Overdramatic.
waste your life? did you seriously just type that? I love wakeworld.
I theriouthly typed that!

I just have a limited amount of time to browse and pick and choose which threads I read. I would like to know when I am being spammed by someone. There is way too much traffic here to just allow a free for all on the site. Putting classifieds here without listing it as a classified is the purest form of spam.
Old     (sanger)      Join Date: May 2002       08-31-2010, 4:52 PM Reply   
Rehoming fee LMAO!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-31-2010, 5:15 PM Reply   
^^^Actualy, imitation is the highest form of flattery, not jealousy...lol
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-31-2010, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_upppp View Post
Now you're just being a jealous WW'er.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-31-2010, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_upppp View Post
Actually, actualy is misspelled. It's actually spelled actually.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-31-2010, 6:38 PM Reply   
What I am jealous of is those JL HD amps that you have that are severly underrated. I am also very jealous of the Wetsounds Syn 6 amps with g/ht technology.

NuBu you have it all!!! How could I not be jealous?
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-31-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
cant we all just.....get a Lon......i mean Long....
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-31-2010, 6:56 PM Reply   
Joey, I am going to post some pics of my x-80 and hummer tomorrow. Too busy counting my hundred dolla bills, yo.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-31-2010, 7:35 PM Reply   
NU only has one JL HD amp. He's rockin 3500 watts of Exile pain now just enough to get by.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-31-2010, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy_smith View Post
What I am jealous of is those JL HD amps that you have that are severly underrated. I am also very jealous of the Wetsounds Syn 6 amps with g/ht technology.

NuBu you have it all!!! How could I not be jealous?
Keep that one you'll need to to fall back on, and yes the HD amps are underrated just ask your good buddy David we've had some phone conversations about them. So unless he's lying I'll believe it. You can make fun and I'll believe him. I think he's a resonably intelligent man and knows more that you and I put together about this stuff.

Last edited by 05mobiuslsv; 08-31-2010 at 8:34 PM.
Old    SamIngram            08-31-2010, 8:42 PM Reply   
What? No one else has anything for sale? Post your stuff up, this is the place.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       08-31-2010, 9:37 PM Reply   
Sam, you try too hard. I imagine you're slightly more annoying in real life.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-01-2010, 4:46 AM Reply   
NuBu, you know I'm just giving you a hard time, you can feel free to dish it right back it me. And yes, I strongly agree that the JL HD amps are underrated.

Cheers!!!
Old     (Tloud)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-01-2010, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sam, you try too hard. I imagine you're slightly more annoying in real life. <---Agreed
. lmao sam... maybe you need to get out and board more.. you seem to have a lot of pent up anger.. and by the way a couch for sale is not a "Gad Damn Boat" as you so eloquently put it, its a couch which should be posted on a thread about couches.. And Im pretty sure if he was actually spamming, then a site moderator or admin would remove the so called spam..

Last edited by Tloud; 09-01-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-01-2010, 10:47 AM Reply   
I too am selling a Honda. A bit newer, but also for sale.

Mario-