Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
How can you prove the negative, xstar? Who knows, maybe the mini baby boom resulting from the initial lockdown will result in the birth of a terrible leader the likes of which the world has never known. Or the next messiah.

I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf.

Actually as a cop I would think you’d be tuned into that sort of paradox. See your defund the police posts in recent months.

Do you have a link to the fauci quote? I haven’t seen that.

EDIT: have you been vax’d yet xstar? Just curious.

You make an interesting statement. [B] I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf. [/U]

I am very well in tuned with that paradox. My bull**** o meter is also very well maintained.

Here’s one of the the only facts , Fauci isn’t a Medical expert. He’s a political hack that has served as one for decades . Almost his entire career has been at the helm of appointments and money fit government research handouts. His views and speeches are the biggest piles of politically motivated banter to fill the airwaves . The actual medical professions with real work experience in the trenches , specific focus , modern day research don’t come to the same conclusions he does. In fact recently most have completely disagreed with his conclusions and words. They’ve also muted their CDC health expert that told them to stop the bull****.

Here the entire quote.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, but it seems unlikely that you'll find him dining in any restaurants or catching a movie in theaters just yet.

"There are things, even if you're vaccinated, that you're not going to be able to do in society," Fauci said on Monday during a White House COVID-19 press briefing. "For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate. That's because of the safety of society."

So we’ve heard the year of criticizing Trump over his handling of corona. Give me 5 things he did poorly and then give me the 5 things he should’ve doing instead.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-26-2021 at 1:08 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You make an interesting statement. [B] I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf. [/U]

I am very well in tuned with that paradox. My bull**** o meter is also very well maintained.

Here’s one of the the only facts , Fauci isn’t a Medical expert. He’s a political hack that has served as one for decades . Almost his entire career has been at the helm of appointments and money fit government research handouts. His views and speeches are the biggest piles of politically motivated banter to fill the airwaves . The actual medical professions with real work experience in the trenches , specific focus , modern day research don’t come to the same conclusions he does. In fact recently most have completely disagreed with his conclusions and words. They’ve also muted their CDC health expert that told them to stop the bull****.

Here the entire quote.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, but it seems unlikely that you'll find him dining in any restaurants or catching a movie in theaters just yet.

"There are things, even if you're vaccinated, that you're not going to be able to do in society," Fauci said on Monday during a White House COVID-19 press briefing. "For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate. That's because of the safety of society."

So we’ve heard the year of criticizing Trump over his handling of corona. Give me 5 things he did poorly and then give me the 5 things he should’ve doing instead.
I dont think it works well to say "the facts" and then follow it with 100% opinion void of any fact. Since Fauci has worked for all Dem and R presidents since Reagan, how is he political?
It was clear he disagreed with the former prez, but that was based on what trump was saying, nothing political.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I dont think it works well to say "the facts" and then follow it with 100% opinion void of any fact. Since Fauci has worked for all Dem and R presidents since Reagan, how is he political?
It was clear he disagreed with the former prez, but that was based on what trump was saying, nothing political.
What’s missing facts ? He’s worked as a political hack in his position for decades. His medical expertise is suspect at best, especially regarding such a specialized field as epidemiology. His work with every presidency was based on keeping funding going to certain projects he supported. He’s flip flopped and walked back , oh I am sorry. “ circled back “ so many statements it’s laughable. He disagreed with the prez because the prez tried to shutoff his money pimple and expose huff bull****.

Maybe you forgot how the good dr was hanging out at baseball games maskless during the pandemic while preaching stay at home.

Suspiciously absent from your comment is any discussion about what he said ,or the answers to yet other questions proposed.

Like I said. Here’s your tint to shine. List 5 thing Trump did wrong handling virus. And list 5 things he shoulda done instead.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
What’s missing facts ? He’s worked as a political hack in his position for decades. His medical expertise is suspect at best, especially regarding such a specialized field as epidemiology. His work with every presidency was based on keeping funding going to certain projects he supported. He’s flip flopped and walked back , oh I am sorry. “ circled back “ so many statements it’s laughable. He disagreed with the prez because the prez tried to shutoff his money pimple and expose huff bull****.

Maybe you forgot how the good dr was hanging out at baseball games maskless during the pandemic while preaching stay at home.

Suspiciously absent from your comment is any discussion about what he said ,or the answers to yet other questions proposed.

Like I said. Here’s your tint to shine. List 5 thing Trump did wrong handling virus. And list 5 things he shoulda done instead.
You should not have said Facts, and then injected your opinion. That isnt how it works.
Fauci is an immunologist, i think he is qualified.
He disagreed with the way trump was lying daily in his "Corona Virus Updates"

When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
The truth: When Trump made this claim, it was too early to tell whether the virus’s spread would be dampened by warmer conditions, though public-health experts and epidemiologists were immediately skeptical of Trump’s comment. But the spring and summer have passed, and the pandemic is still raging.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” He was right—the virus has not disappeared.

When: Multiple times
The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
The truth: More than 500000 Americans have died from COVID-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. But the number of people who died by suicide in 2017, for example, was roughly 47,000, nowhere near the COVID-19 numbers.

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
The truth: Trump’s claim came as the country’s daily cases doubled to about 50,000, a higher count than was seen at the beginning of the pandemic, and as the number continued to rise, fueled by infections in the South and the West.

When: Thursday, August 27
The claim: Trump “launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
The truth: These claims are incorrect and misleading. The federal government’s coronavirus response has been roundly criticized as a failure because of flawed and delayed testing, entrenched inequality that has amplified the virus’s effects, and chaotic federal leadership that’s left much of the country’s response up to the states to handle. Trump vacillated on fully invoking the Defense Production Act in March, set off international panic when he mistakenly said he was banning all travel from European nations, and was slow to support social-distancing measures nationwide. Widespread use of the DPA was still rare in July, despite continued shortages of medical supplies

The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
The truth: Trump made these claims before and after the country registered 200,000 coronavirus deaths. As the winter approaches, the number of coronavirus cases is increasing in almost every state; in the last week of October, cases rose faster than reported tests in 47 of the 50 states, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

When: Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11
The claim: “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth was the same both times: The U.S. did not have enough testing.

He hyped Hydroxychloroquine as a cure.
He refused to wear a mask, and set a bad example.
"This is a flu, its just like the flu"
"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.” Last one was the truth, but he never told the American people that. To them...soon we will be at zero.

He should have told us the truth.
He should have told us the best chance we have is to mask up and stop the spread.
He should have had US companies to provide the PPE, that was in shortage for months and months
He should not have made it political, blaming Dems "Its their new hoax".
He should have put the power of the Fed to have one national policy.
He should have got behind and pushed testing instead of saying the numbers make him look bad.
He should have backed the CDC instead of politicizing it by installing donors into positions of power and destroying their credibility.
He should not have given the covid contracts to zero experience donors who instantly created new corps to find and sell PPE to states. Forcing states to outbid each other to get their PPE.
The states should not have had to figure it all out on their own 50 different ways.
He did support the funds to create a vaccine.

Did the virus go away when it got hot?
Did it disappear?
Was it ever under control?
Did Hydroxy save us?
Were we "rounding the corner" when trump said we were?

I was never confused about what Fauci was saying, maybe because i dont listed to FOX or right wing AM radio, those were the ones who got confused. Everyone else had no problem understanding. Mask up, stay 6 ft away, stay home if you can. Seems simple.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Bless your little heart for doubling down on your transparent spin effort. The whole point is exposing how hypocritical your fools on the left are for having criticized Trump and then do it themselves. Geez, you are so disingenuous. Typical lefty.

Curious how you see this story, Mark?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...rstrike-471740
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
You should not have said Facts, and then injected your opinion. That isnt how it works.
Fauci is an immunologist, i think he is qualified.
He disagreed with the way trump was lying daily in his "Corona Virus Updates"

When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
The truth: When Trump made this claim, it was too early to tell whether the virus’s spread would be dampened by warmer conditions, though public-health experts and epidemiologists were immediately skeptical of Trump’s comment. But the spring and summer have passed, and the pandemic is still raging.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” He was right—the virus has not disappeared.

When: Multiple times
The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
The truth: More than 500000 Americans have died from COVID-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. But the number of people who died by suicide in 2017, for example, was roughly 47,000, nowhere near the COVID-19 numbers.

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
The truth: Trump made this claim ahead of his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when the country was still seeing at least 20,000 new daily cases and a second spike in infections was beginning.

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
The truth: Trump’s claim came as the country’s daily cases doubled to about 50,000, a higher count than was seen at the beginning of the pandemic, and as the number continued to rise, fueled by infections in the South and the West.

When: Thursday, August 27
The claim: Trump “launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
The truth: These claims are incorrect and misleading. The federal government’s coronavirus response has been roundly criticized as a failure because of flawed and delayed testing, entrenched inequality that has amplified the virus’s effects, and chaotic federal leadership that’s left much of the country’s response up to the states to handle. Trump vacillated on fully invoking the Defense Production Act in March, set off international panic when he mistakenly said he was banning all travel from European nations, and was slow to support social-distancing measures nationwide. Widespread use of the DPA was still rare in July, despite continued shortages of medical supplies

The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
The truth: Trump made these claims before and after the country registered 200,000 coronavirus deaths. As the winter approaches, the number of coronavirus cases is increasing in almost every state; in the last week of October, cases rose faster than reported tests in 47 of the 50 states, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

When: Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11
The claim: “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth was the same both times: The U.S. did not have enough testing.

He hyped Hydroxychloroquine as a cure.
He refused to wear a mask, and set a bad example.
"This is a flu, its just like the flu"
"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward, according to The Post. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.” Last one was the truth, but he never told the American people that. To them...soon we will be at zero.

He should have told us the truth.
He should have told us the best chance we have is to mask up and stop the spread.
He should have had US companies to provide the PPE, that was in shortage for months and months
He should not have made it political, blaming Dems "Its their new hoax".
He should have put the power of the Fed to have one national policy.
He should have got behind and pushed testing instead of saying the numbers make him look bad.
He should have backed the CDC instead of politicizing it by installing donors into positions of power and destroying their credibility.
He should not have given the covid contracts to zero experience donors who instantly created new corps to find and sell PPE to states. Forcing states to outbid each other to get their PPE.
The states should not have had to figure it all out on their own 50 different ways.
He did support the funds to create a vaccine.

Did the virus go away when it got hot?
Did it disappear?
Was it ever under control?
Did Hydroxy save us?
Were we "rounding the corner" when trump said we were?

I was never confused about what Fauci was saying, maybe because i dont listed to FOX or right wing AM radio, those were the ones who got confused. Everyone else had no problem understanding. Mask up, stay 6 ft away, stay home if you can. Seems simple.

We know you would lick his butthole if he were standing right in front of your. Trust me. You don’t have to let us know. Clearly your feelings and views don’t agree with the science. California was the bench mark of basement dwelling followed along with sever all other democratic lead cities and states across the Nation. All destroyed their economies, their businesses , their people , their education and their tax bases. Clearly their solution did more damage than the virus ever could have. 1/10th of one Percent. Do you think the amount of business effected by those policies was less than that ? Do you think I the amount of students mental health destruction was less than that? Do you think the amount of families failing and unable to pay their bills is less than that ? Do you think creating a false sense of death in order to exploit the American voting system was proper?

We’re are the numbers supporting the fact that your views were the proper thing to do. California’s numbers are nowhere near impressive. They are no where in the realm of even making it a point to discuss. The amount of carnage left behind due to their stupid and ridiculous policies is 10 fold what the disease should have done if not more. Educate yourself on the actual facts instead of leading with your personal disdain for a single individual.

You should get off the cnn koolaid and think for yourself some time. Trump didn’t sabotage testing , he also wasn’t going to force businesses with an iron fist and take control over them regarding a simple virus. He left it up to the businesses themselves to choose . Leading like a good President should . A president shouldn’t be taking over businesses and forcing them to produce items I know you commies think that’s the right way to govern , but in America that’s not how it works.

What’s Biden done ? He had a huge plan , yet we’ve seen nothing. What’s he done differently that has sparked such a huge turn of events ? About the only thing he did was get involved I. The vaccine distribution chain and tell all those dem **** holes how to properly get the vaccine to people, because they were too busy blaming trunp to come up with a sufficient plan of action.

Again I’ll ask. What numbers are you comfortable with before you can stop wearing 3 masks a day hiding in your basement alone watching CNN ? Do you truly believe the economic shutdowns and crippling for 9 months straight was the proper response by your saviors? What profound results have those policies produced over other states that did the complete opposite ? Since you understand Fauci the farce , what did he actually mean in his latest quote of even vaccinated people should stay locked up?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-26-2021, 8:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

Biden scrubs $15 minimum wage and bombs syria. Republican light as expected. Extremely dissapointing.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 9:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Biden scrubs $15 minimum wage and bombs syria. Republican light as expected. Extremely dissapointing.

Senate parliamentarian scrubbed the minimum wage as not appropriate for reconciliation. Arcane procedural gambit to avoid filibuster.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-27-2021, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
We know you would lick his butthole if he were standing right in front of your. Trust me. You don’t have to let us know. Clearly your feelings and views don’t agree with the science. California....
Looks more like 95sn owned you so bad in his reply to your last question that you had to change the subject to CA.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:

Which part?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Senate parliamentarian scrubbed the minimum wage as not appropriate for reconciliation. Arcane procedural gambit to avoid filibuster.
Bummer. I woulda preferred the filibuster.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Looks more like 95sn owned you so bad in his reply to your last question that you had to change the subject to CA.
Puhlease. Maybe to your simple mind... 95’s cut and paste could be shot full of holes by anyone who wanted to waste the time. That’s the case with every libtard position. You throw in just enough facts to make the position sound valid and pack the hell out of it with garbage and idiocy. You guys all fit the same mould. That’s why you have to put activist judges on the SC because you inherently know your positions will get you voted out if you’re honest about them before an election. ie: killing the pipeline jobs and giving the green light to trannies competing against women.

Anyone else like their fuel bill going up? Thanks a lot, President A-hole!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2021, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
We know you would lick his butthole if he were standing right in front of your. Trust me. You don’t have to let us know. Clearly your feelings and views don’t agree with the science. California was the bench mark of basement dwelling followed along with sever all other democratic lead cities and states across the Nation. All destroyed their economies, their businesses , their people , their education and their tax bases. Clearly their solution did more damage than the virus ever could have. 1/10th of one Percent. Do you think the amount of business effected by those policies was less than that ? Do you think I the amount of students mental health destruction was less than that? Do you think the amount of families failing and unable to pay their bills is less than that ? Do you think creating a false sense of death in order to exploit the American voting system was proper?

We’re are the numbers supporting the fact that your views were the proper thing to do. California’s numbers are nowhere near impressive. They are no where in the realm of even making it a point to discuss. The amount of carnage left behind due to their stupid and ridiculous policies is 10 fold what the disease should have done if not more. Educate yourself on the actual facts instead of leading with your personal disdain for a single individual.

You should get off the cnn koolaid and think for yourself some time. Trump didn’t sabotage testing , he also wasn’t going to force businesses with an iron fist and take control over them regarding a simple virus. He left it up to the businesses themselves to choose . Leading like a good President should . A president shouldn’t be taking over businesses and forcing them to produce items I know you commies think that’s the right way to govern , but in America that’s not how it works.

What’s Biden done ? He had a huge plan , yet we’ve seen nothing. What’s he done differently that has sparked such a huge turn of events ? About the only thing he did was get involved I. The vaccine distribution chain and tell all those dem **** holes how to properly get the vaccine to people, because they were too busy blaming trunp to come up with a sufficient plan of action.

Again I’ll ask. What numbers are you comfortable with before you can stop wearing 3 masks a day hiding in your basement alone watching CNN ? Do you truly believe the economic shutdowns and crippling for 9 months straight was the proper response by your saviors? What profound results have those policies produced over other states that did the complete opposite ? Since you understand Fauci the farce , what did he actually mean in his latest quote of even vaccinated people should stay locked up?
You do a lot of assuming, very little thinking and too much changing of the topic on a whim to suit you and that moving target. Enjoy your little world. Trump 2024!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2021, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Puhlease. Maybe to your simple mind... 95’s cut and paste could be shot full of holes by anyone who wanted to waste the time. That’s the case with every libtard position. You throw in just enough facts to make the position sound valid and pack the hell out of it with garbage and idiocy. You guys all fit the same mould. That’s why you have to put activist judges on the SC because you inherently know your positions will get you voted out if you’re honest about them before an election. ie: killing the pipeline jobs and giving the green light to trannies competing against women.

Anyone else like their fuel bill going up? Thanks a lot, President A-hole!

Go ahead, tell me how the virus goes away in the heat Mark.
Tell me about the Miracle that it will all just go away. Happen yet?
Was it under control in July when les that 120000 were dead? Its over 500,000 now.
The idiot tried to politicize a pandemic and you eat it up hook, line and sinker.
Get back to CPAC its full of all the things you believe, feed that need.
How many trannies in your town? County? WHAAA, my fuel bill, whiny little snowflake. Why dont you move to RED TX , heart of the oil industry... get a whiff of their utility bills, enjoy boiling your water when you get thirsty. And dont worry if youre freezing to death...it'll warm up, eventually.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Go ahead, tell me how the virus goes away in the heat Mark.
Tell me about the Miracle that it will all just go away. Happen yet?
Was it under control in July when les that 120000 were dead? Its over 500,000 now.
The idiot tried to politicize a pandemic and you eat it up hook, line and sinker.
Get back to CPAC its full of all the things you believe, feed that need.
How many trannies in your town? County? WHAAA, my fuel bill, whiny little snowflake. Why dont you move to RED TX , heart of the oil industry... get a whiff of their utility bills, enjoy boiling your water when you get thirsty. And dont worry if youre freezing to death...it'll warm up, eventually.
Tell me how Biden made it go away. Oh wait, he just threw himself under the bus, revealed what a liar he was in his campaign basement, said it needs to run its course and there's nothing he can do since he got into office.
Is it under control since Biden took over? 100,00 dead and counting on his watch.
It's the left that politicized it from the beginning, F'n liar! Need to watch the video of Pelosi telling people to come to Chinatown?
You and wake77 are the only trannies I know.
You like paying more for fuel while making diaper heads more powerful? That's why your party is so dangerous. America last. Go punch yourself in the face.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tell me how Biden made it go away. Oh wait, he just threw himself under the bus, revealed what a liar he was in his campaign basement, said it needs to run its course and there's nothing he can do since he got into office.
Is it under control since Biden took over? 100,00 dead and counting on his watch.
It's the left that politicized it from the beginning, F'n liar! Need to watch the video of Pelosi telling people to come to Chinatown?
You and wake77 are the only trannies I know.
You like paying more for fuel while making diaper heads more powerful? That's why your party is so dangerous. America last. Go punch yourself in the face.

Need help seeing the diff between Biden and Trump, look at the DECLINES across the board, across the state, the country.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tatracker-home
Cant decipher a graph? Under Trump we were at 50K new cases a day in CA, under Biden its under 4K. Smaller equals better.
100000<400000, 4 times better. And...Even more of the dead got it under the abysmal Trump Admin. Didnt they.
Trump decided he and America didnt need to wear masks, so he didnt. Again, he was wrong Bigly. Had he acted like a real pres, it would have never gotten as bad as it did. Pelosi again, like the 10th time you brought that up. Was she president? It was Feb 2020 fool. Last I heard she was part of the minority party back then. Almost no one except Trump and a few experts knew anything back then did they? Trump knew, he said our 15 cases would soon be zero, didnt he. Said a boatload of other completely insane things that all the experts disagreed with too.
If trannies arnt an issue and you dont know any, why do you bring it up daily? Feeling you need a change?
If you owned electric vehicle and solar panels "fuel" becomes free. Diaper heads? Like MBS? Trumps billionaire pal whos ass he says he saved? Trump loves the diaper heads, you dont? You seem like a very confused old man.
There is nothing dangerous about Dems, see, they really are not Blood sucking Devil worshipping child molesters like FOX and the conspiracy theory idiots say. Its the Radical Cons that tried to overturn an election, I hear the next attempt is March 4, you going kitty cat?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Need help seeing the diff between Biden and Trump, look at the DECLINES across the board, across the state, the country.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tatracker-home
Cant decipher a graph? Under Trump we were at 50K new cases a day in CA, under Biden its under 4K. Smaller equals better.
100000<400000, 4 times better. And...Even more of the dead got it under the abysmal Trump Admin. Didnt they.
Trump decided he and America didnt need to wear masks, so he didnt. Again, he was wrong Bigly. Had he acted like a real pres, it would have never gotten as bad as it did. Pelosi again, like the 10th time you brought that up. Was she president? It was Feb 2020 fool. Last I heard she was part of the minority party back then. Almost no one except Trump and a few experts knew anything back then did they? Trump knew, he said our 15 cases would soon be zero, didnt he. Said a boatload of other completely insane things that all the experts disagreed with too.
If trannies arnt an issue and you dont know any, why do you bring it up daily? Feeling you need a change?
If you owned electric vehicle and solar panels "fuel" becomes free. Diaper heads? Like MBS? Trumps billionaire pal whos ass he says he saved? Trump loves the diaper heads, you dont? You seem like a very confused old man.
There is nothing dangerous about Dems, see, they really are not Blood sucking Devil worshipping child molesters like FOX and the conspiracy theory idiots say. Its the Radical Cons that tried to overturn an election, I hear the next attempt is March 4, you going kitty cat?
Wow, you must’ve broken out the good ish today. Keep tokin, brah! You crack me up with your bullshif. Like I said earlier, you TDS-suffering libtards sprinkle in enough facts to sound legit and then pack it full of garbage, distortion and lies. I would love to meet you in person and help you understand a few things.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-27-2021, 5:51 PM Reply   
TDS? Like yor devotion to the idiot who lost the House in 2018, presidency in 2020 and the senate in January before your little Stop the Steal insurrection. That is the choice to win next time? Or is Q right, in March trump comes back? Keep worshipping at that faux alter. Is it true what they say about you alter boys putting out for the big guy?
If trump would have put a fraction of the effort into Stop the Spread as he did with Stop the Steal, we would still have a couple hundred thousand more Americans. LMK when your tired of winning.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-27-2021, 10:19 PM Reply   
No. TDS like you have in a big way and just can’t shake. I’m gonna laugh so hard if he comes back and wins in 2024 after your party’s policies age really poorly. “The big guy” is your guy. You know, the one who got 10%-20% from Hunter’s many crooked deals.
If I’m losing, America is losing. That’s how it works whenever your party is in power. Don’t worry though, you have less than two years before you lose the house and senate. Oh and don’t forget to tip your gas station attendant well since you love paying extra at the gas station.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-28-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. TDS like you have in a big way and just can’t shake. I’m gonna laugh so hard if he comes back and wins in 2024 after your party’s policies age really poorly.
Do you really think Trump will run again and win?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Do you really think Trump will run again and win?
Probably not. I hope not, but if he does win the primary, I’d hold my nose and vote for him again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
So Trump inherited Obama’s border detention facilities and the MSM started calling them cages. Now, because democrat mayors and governors refused to get a grip on rioters, those rioters continue to destroy everything in their paths with no punishment. Thanks for your leadership, dems! Of course you won’t ever read about this in the MSM because they’re in bed with these radicals.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...nts-frustrated
Another thing you won’t hear about in the MSM are stories like this because they don’t fit the BLM white-man-bad narrative.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana...asketball-game
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-28-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
"I dont even watch FOX anymore, they suck"
Excuse me while i post a dozen Fox links day after day.
"Id hold my nose and vote for him again"
How can you hold your nose and get it that far up his hind end?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 10:30 PM Reply   
If 95 was involved in any way with public schools...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/berkeley-...rson-preschool
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-28-2021, 10:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
"I dont even watch FOX anymore, they suck"
Excuse me while i post a dozen Fox links day after day.
"Id hold my nose and vote for him again"
How can you hold your nose and get it that far up his hind end?
Still true: I don’t watch. I do read though.
Yep, I will vote for him against ANY libtard.
I think you should be focusing more on how to remove your own nose from Biden’s perineum. You stink, 95.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-02-2021, 9:19 PM Reply   
Any of you ****ers miss the orange guy yet
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-03-2021, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
Any of you ****ers miss the orange guy yet
Having filled my truck up yesterday, yes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 6:38 AM Reply   
Trump did all he could to keep illegals out. Biden welcomes them in. Doesn’t matter if they bring more Kung flu with them or not. America last.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migra...ve-coronavirus
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 6:47 AM Reply   
To prove what dems really think of the armed forces, we have this little story.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...g-in-dc-report

On top of that, I thought fences and walls don’t work. What ever happened to that? I wonder if the paranoia will end. So funny that TDS has made it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. So much free rent Trump is getting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 6:54 AM Reply   
These illegals haven’t even snuck into our country yet and thanks to Biden, they’re already making demands! Can’t make this 95sn up. I wonder who gave these people the Biden T-shirts. Bring back the orange man stat!
https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...-mexico-border
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-03-2021, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump did all he could to keep illegals out. Biden welcomes them in. Doesn’t matter if they bring more Kung flu with them or not. America last.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migra...ve-coronavirus
WTF on so many levels.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
One of the better quotes on the matter:

"According to experts, Governor Cuomo has been officially deemed bad by all the experts, even though he was good just a few short weeks ago. Experts also agreed that you should agree with them or you're failing to trust the experts, which is bad."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
To prove what dems really think of the armed forces, we have this little story.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...g-in-dc-report

On top of that, I thought fences and walls don’t work. What ever happened to that? I wonder if the paranoia will end. So funny that TDS has made it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. So much free rent Trump is getting.
At least they didnt call them losers and suckers. And why are they there anyway? Oh yeah, cant trust the Cons to respect the constitution, can we.
Post up more Fox BREAKING NEWS!!
Hard to believe how nice its been not waking up to another ridic trump tweet. Just another normal WH with a normal briefing daily to find out whats up. Here is some Breaking News, just in, Biden over 40 days in office, zero golfing days. Also there are no golden calf statues where people go to worship a loser.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
One of the better quotes on the matter:

"According to experts, Governor Cuomo has been officially deemed bad by all the experts, even though he was good just a few short weeks ago. Experts also agreed that you should agree with them or you're failing to trust the experts, which is bad."
Looks like we need to add this guy to the list.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...k?s=mobile_app
And this guy, the one the grifter wanted to appoint to head the Space Force.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...j24-story.html
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-03-2021, 10:20 AM Reply   
Biden is to old to golf. He can play bingo in the oval office.

I would rather wake up to stupid tweets than;
Jobs being killed
Gas prices spiking
illegals flooding in
Childrens books being canceled
TDS over a potato

Etc.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Biden is to old to golf. He can play bingo in the oval office.

I would rather wake up to stupid tweets than;
Jobs being killed
Gas prices spiking
illegals flooding in
Childrens books being canceled
TDS over a potato

Etc.
Bingo! ok, i chuckled. lol. He does play tho.
https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...y-golf-121244/
Got a link to Biden canceling Dr. Seuss? I read a real article that stated the publisher decided not continue publishing 6 titles due to insensitive content. IDK, does not affect me, as much as i enjoy the rhymes, I dont read them anymore, you? Still dozens to choose from.
The Potato head is the same, decision by Hasbro. You want to blame Biden? lol. Is there a Breaking FOX link?
Havnt seen the news? Oil is slowly going away, just like coal is. The pipeline jobs i assume you are referring to, mostly temporary and Canadian. We are moving on to better less polluting options. There will be new better jobs, expect some actual infrastructure improvements and jobs. https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahha...h=39573abf6071
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-03-2021, 11:18 AM Reply   
If oil is going away why is the demand driving up the price?

I mean I don't know about you, but this is a boating platform and high gas prices will effect all of us just the same. You can't sit there and try to explain how that is a good thing.

Last edited by psudy; 03-03-2021 at 11:22 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 11:46 AM Reply   
Its not due to oil shortage.
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oi...ory-Build.html

Oil refineries typically, as in every year raise prices going into spring/summer. I dont like paying more for fuel either, so no, its not a good thing.
Last year was a bad year for big oil with all the work from home, less driving...Expect them to hit us hard this year to make up for it. Im no economist but thats my hunch.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-03-2021, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
If oil is going away why is the demand driving up the price?

I mean I don't know about you, but this is a boating platform and high gas prices will effect all of us just the same. You can't sit there and try to explain how that is a good thing.
Demand is a function of the economy.

If demand is up and the oil industry is adding jobs rather than shedding them, that translates into workers who can afford to buy your used boat. Higher oil prices mean more good paying oil jobs.

I put costco premium in my car yesterday for $3.26 a gallon. Adjusted for inflation that's still historically very cheap (and I live in a county with a very high fuel tax... I'm sure some of you midwesterners are paying a dollar less).

I'm not saying I WANT to pay more for gas, but in the very expensive endeavor that is boat ownership (buying, insuring, maintaining, storing, buying toys, etc)., the gas is the very last dollar spent and also the one that directly results in a day on the water. I'm sure there's a price that would get me out of the game eventually, but I've never not gone to the lake because of the cost of fuel. It just "is what it is" when summer comes around.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
At least they didnt call them losers and suckers. And why are they there anyway? Oh yeah, cant trust the Cons to respect the constitution, can we.
Post up more Fox BREAKING NEWS!!
Hard to believe how nice its been not waking up to another ridic trump tweet. Just another normal WH with a normal briefing daily to find out whats up. Here is some Breaking News, just in, Biden over 40 days in office, zero golfing days. Also there are no golden calf statues where people go to worship a loser.
Why are they there? To keep the TDS going. It's a stunt. It's all for show. Just like everything from your leftist side of the aisle. This just in: Biden too old to golf and is sinking in the polls. All the Cuomo worshipping stopped because the idol got busted for his murderous Kung Flu response and his many #metoo violation accusations from his own side. Hollywood's slobbering fawning didn't age so well, did it? Oh and can you explain how walls work now in DC and don't work at the border? Derp!

Last edited by markj; 03-03-2021 at 12:52 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like we need to add this guy to the list.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...k?s=mobile_app
And this guy, the one the grifter wanted to appoint to head the Space Force.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...j24-story.html
Translation: Look look look over here! Quick!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why are they there? To keep the TDS going. It's a stunt. It's all for show. Just like everything from your leftist side of the aisle. This just in: Biden too old to golf and is sinking in the polls. All the Cuomo worshipping stopped because the idol got busted for his murderous Kung Flu response and his many #metoo violation accusations from his own side. Hollywood's slobbering fawning didn't age so well, did it? Oh and can you explain how walls work now in DC and don't work at the border? Derp!
Thought you knew, your guys are planning crap again.
https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-worl...BPS3JMWQEI5J4/
https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/pol...roup-thursday/

Are you nuts? Polls? lol, from the guy who hangs up on pollsters. Biden has higher approval rating than trump had at any time in his entire 4 years.
Of course walls work better here, the Mexicans are like MacGyver, Smart. Q' s, 3 percenters, Patriot Bois... are obviously dumb enough to join a right wing wacko violent terrorist group. Any other stupid questions where you need assistance?
Several denounced Cuomo on day one, didnt we? Are you going to stay silent on Ronny Jackson and Madisen Cawthorn? or continue to slobber with TDS?

I was always wondering why trump kept changing and adding to the leaders at the pentagon after he lost the election. All coming out now. Im sure the Justice dept is informed. Lock him up!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation: Look look look over here! Quick!
Yeah, exact same reaction liberals had w/ Cuomo. Hypocrite.
Pelosi,
https://www.econotimes.com/Nancy-Pel...edible-1603476
AOC,
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ut/ar-BB1e73jG
Biden,
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...se/ar-BB1e7Zdi

Makes you look like an idiot dude.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:

Are you nuts? Polls? lol, from the guy who hangs up on pollsters. Biden has higher approval rating than trump had at any time in his entire 4 years.
Of course walls work better here, the Mexicans are like MacGyver, Smart. Q' s, 3 percenters, Patriot Bois... are obviously dumb enough to join a right wing wacko violent terrorist group. Any other stupid questions where you need assistance?
Several denounced Cuomo on day one, didnt we? Are you going to stay silent on Ronny Jackson and Madisen Cawthorn? or continue to slobber with TDS?

I was always wondering why trump kept changing and adding to the leaders at the pentagon after he lost the election. All coming out now. Im sure the Justice dept is informed. Lock him up!
I'll just let this marinate while you continue to look like the libtard fool that you are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pelosi,
AOC,
Biden,

Showing me that you and your party are just now finally hopping on the bandwagon after having to have your noses drug in it for a year is not a good look. You idiots all thought he was so great and such a leader when he was killing seniors last year. It took the fact that he was caught hiding the evidence to start the snowball rolling downhill. Heck, us on the right knew the guy was dirty from the start like all democrats are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:

Hey, what's with your leftist conspiracy theory? Has your TDS rotted your brain that bad now? Maybe the Q people will hire those illegals to "MacGyver" their way through the DC fences. LOL
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 2:25 PM Reply   
"us on the right"
those the same ones who attacked the capitol? The ones pushing the Big Lie? The party of Disinformation? The party of Q, the 3 percenters? Patriot Boys? The ones worshipping the grifter? We call you traitors.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...op-fundraising
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
"us on the right"
those the same ones who attacked the capitol? The ones pushing the Big Lie? The party of Disinformation? The party of Q, the 3 percenters? Patriot Boys? The ones worshipping the grifter? We call you traitors.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...op-fundraising
"We" as in us liars of the left.

Hey, how's your boy's progress on the border going? How are those 77 hour holds on children that CNN reported working out? Got crisis? You sure do! Funny how your MSM stopped calling the cages (that Obama built) cages once the neck-sniffer-in-chief took office.

Diesel is almost a buck a gallon more ever since the tree-hugging tranny pusher took office too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
"We" as in us liars of the left.

Hey, how's your boy's progress on the border going? How are those 77 hour holds on children that CNN reported working out? Got crisis? You sure do! Funny how your MSM stopped calling the cages (that Obama built) cages once the neck-sniffer-in-chief took office.

Diesel is almost a buck a gallon more ever since the tree-hugging tranny pusher took office too.
"We" are still trying to re-unite parents to the kids trump ripped from their families. Who TF takes kids from their parents, Fing kidnappers belong in jail. Why worry about abortions if you just plan on taking kids from parents with no plans to re-unite them. Sure you care about life.
Read the facts, not the breaking news FOX feeds you. There is an actual plan, unlike previous clown.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ration-system/

Imagine how much less expensive diesel is in TX or AL or Mississippi, go ahead, move.
https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/...sel-prices.php

did you
know

?
Why are West Coast diesel fuel prices higher and more variable?
Diesel fuel prices on the West Coast, especially in California, are higher than in other regions of the country because of taxes and supply issues. As of July 1, 2020, total state taxes on retail, on-highway diesel fuel in California totaled 66.66 cents per gallon, and the average of total state taxes for all 50 states was 31.76 cents per gallon.

California is especially sensitive to West Coast supply conditions. Unlike other U.S. markets, which are interconnected by pipelines and river systems, the West Coast liquid fuels market is relatively isolated and largely supplied by in-region refinery production. Because of this relative isolation, it can be costly to transport supply from outside the region when a refinery outage occurs. Learn more about transportation fuel markets in the West Coast region ( PDF).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
"We" are still trying to re-unite parents to the kids trump ripped from their families. Who TF takes kids from their parents, Fing kidnappers belong in jail. Why worry about abortions if you just plan on taking kids from parents with no plans to re-unite them. Sure you care about life.
Read the facts, not the breaking news FOX feeds you. There is an actual plan, unlike previous clown.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ration-system/

Imagine how much less expensive diesel is in TX or AL or Mississippi, go ahead, move.
https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/...sel-prices.php

did you
know

?
Why are West Coast diesel fuel prices higher and more variable?
Diesel fuel prices on the West Coast, especially in California, are higher than in other regions of the country because of taxes and supply issues. As of July 1, 2020, total state taxes on retail, on-highway diesel fuel in California totaled 66.66 cents per gallon, and the average of total state taxes for all 50 states was 31.76 cents per gallon.

California is especially sensitive to West Coast supply conditions. Unlike other U.S. markets, which are interconnected by pipelines and river systems, the West Coast liquid fuels market is relatively isolated and largely supplied by in-region refinery production. Because of this relative isolation, it can be costly to transport supply from outside the region when a refinery outage occurs. Learn more about transportation fuel markets in the West Coast region ( PDF).
Separating kids was an Obama policy.

I’m sure Biden has zero to do with higher prices then right? Dude, go smoke some more heroin.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:

I’m sure Biden has zero to do with higher prices then right? Dude, go smoke some more heroin.
Now youre so lost you have to resort to straight up lying. Or... you are a FOX-fool.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attor...-illegal-entry
Took me 8 seconds to get to Sessions, trumps disgraced AG and the Zero tolerance policy.
Do you like getting your clock cleaned day after day?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-03-2021, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now youre so lost you have to resort to straight up lying. Or... you are a FOX-fool.
Took me 8 seconds to get to Sessions, trumps disgraced AG and the Zero tolerance policy.
Obama did more than his fair share of kids in cages and drone strikes, the media just gave him a pass because he sounded so good and was charming as ****.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-03-2021, 7:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pelosi,
AOC,
Biden,

You’re an idiot dude , the only reason they’re outing him , is because they can’t escape it. They stood right next to him for a year knowing full well what he did , only now it’s all beeen put out to the public, they want his head , and their hypocrisy is on full display yet again . Using Pelosi and AOC as beacons of open minds and people with a conscience is hysterical.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-03-2021 at 7:33 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-03-2021, 7:31 PM Reply   
Speaking of Obama both thought Dr Suess was great.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....residency/amp/

I love the current Democratic Party eating it’s own daily with their bull****.

Name:  142B4F45-4065-4437-8C1D-2C6E67445A5F.jpeg
Views: 1454
Size:  143.5 KB

Name:  F69BF948-FAF3-488F-9724-24D2AF7CD35D.jpg
Views: 1456
Size:  81.6 KB

Name:  13C10AAD-CB09-4B92-B3BB-8E7B0FBE4D17.jpg
Views: 1437
Size:  103.8 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Give it up. You can’t even clean your mom’s basement.
More awesome commentary about just how ridiculous you and your party are.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjcCwWnUsE
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 8:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of Obama both thought Dr Suess was great.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....residency/amp/

I love the current Democratic Party eating it’s own daily with their bull****.

Attachment 46242

Attachment 46243

Attachment 46244
I think Big Mike invited them because he liked the big pimp hat on The Cat. Only thing missing for him was the pimp cane.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2021, 9:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey speaking of Fox, why won’t your libtard MSM press Hiden on the WH cutting off his feed today? Think they might know something about his ability to speak while not reading rehearsed and scripted statements? Hmm? Why is Fox the only place that brings truths like this out in the open while your libtard MSM stuffs it? Don’t forget, you’re the fool that claims there’s no bias in the MSM.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-...take-questions
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-04-2021, 6:53 AM Reply   
it's funny that you consider Fox news NOT a part of MSM
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-04-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
it's funny that you consider Fox news NOT a part of MSM
Meh, I guess they’ve become more that way, but you asshat lefties know exactly what I’m talkin about: all the major networks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-04-2021, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:

Funny thing is these idiots believe Trump ripped kids from families. What ripped them from families is during obama, people with kids got a free pass to the front of the line so they started trafficking kids without their families. Once they could not prove the kids belonged to them, they pulled the kids just like they would to anyone in the US that kidnapped a kid. That is why the democrats are so dangerous. They will use anything to lie to get and keep power.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-04-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny thing is these idiots believe Trump ripped kids from families. What ripped them from families is during obama, people with kids got a free pass to the front of the line so they started trafficking kids without their families. Once they could not prove the kids belonged to them, they pulled the kids just like they would to anyone in the US that kidnapped a kid. That is why the democrats are so dangerous. They will use anything to lie to get and keep power.
Delta we don’t speak of facts or legitimate arguments. It’s just doesn’t “feel” right.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-04-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Here is a link to a disturbing story about the tranny sports culture people pretend isn’t real. Broken down to its simplest form for a resident idiots

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL5nxFH...=1aoq40qm4oww5
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-04-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meh, I guess they’ve become more that way, but you asshat lefties know exactly what I’m talkin about: all the major networks.
If NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox (inc) lie, they can lose their FCC license. You can file a complaint with the FCC.

Fox News and CNN have no obligation to tell the truth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here is a link to a disturbing story about the tranny sports culture people pretend isn’t real. Broken down to its simplest form for a resident idiots

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL5nxFH...=1aoq40qm4oww5
Last time i checked, the transgender population was less than .03% of the population. How many times has a transgender athlete won an Olympic event? A D1 event? Pro? As far as i can tell this is a really small issue, i think we have bigger fish to fry. Infrastructure, Climate change, a pandemic, Income inequality, Voter rights......Dr Seuss and Mr. Potato head.... for goodness sakes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
If NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox (inc) lie, they can lose their FCC license. You can file a complaint with the FCC.

Fox News and CNN have no obligation to tell the truth.
Fox has been sued multiple times. They claim they are strictly entertainment, anyone who actually believes their reporting would have to be an idiot to believe it is actual news.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
https://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/20...-d-pierce-fox/

The Fox News legal team is defending against a slander lawsuit by claiming that (a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-04-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fox has been sued multiple times. They claim they are strictly entertainment, anyone who actually believes their reporting would have to be an idiot to believe it is actual news.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
https://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/20...-d-pierce-fox/

The Fox News legal team is defending against a slander lawsuit by claiming that (a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true.
Fox inc is broadcast--your local station. Fox News is cable only. They are separate for a reason.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-04-2021, 11:32 AM Reply   
When does the capitol riot start? I lost my invitation and can’t remember where I put it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2021, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
When does the capitol riot start? I lost my invitation and can’t remember where I put it.
It was on Jan. 6th.
Oh, you mean the next one...There are over 5000 troops at the Cap, I mean we all know these (you) people are nuts, crazy, coocoo, but maybe not be suicidal.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-04-2021, 3:10 PM Reply   
I didn't get a chance to see any news yet. When is the riot? The capital one not the daily/ nightly one in Portland or seattle or Chicago. The DC one?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-04-2021, 3:13 PM Reply   
Now that i think about it, The DC one probably won't happen, but I know its a sure thing in Portland, I think i will go to that one. The left wing ones are a lot of fun, you get to blow up stuff and catch things on fire. I dont think it will be like that in DC. Also dont want to drive all the way there and it not happen, I think the Portland one starts a 6 ro maybe 6:30 now its not getting dark until later.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-04-2021, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
It was on Jan. 6th.
Oh, you mean the next one...There are over 5000 troops at the Cap, I mean we all know these (you) people are nuts, crazy, coocoo, but maybe not be suicidal.
Your left wing conspiracy theories were proved to be bull95sn as usual. Thanks for wasting our money on the unneeded fencing (that never works anyway according to you fools), National Guardsmen and the rotten or tainted food you fed them with, A-holes. I guess we’ll just add that cost to the 2 trillion the finger-raper-in-chief just got passed. Maybe you can move those troops down to the border now where they’re needed after the idiots in your party installed the welcome sign to illegal aliens. America last F-tards. All of you. F-you.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-04-2021, 10:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Last time i checked, the transgender population was less than .03% of the population. How many times has a transgender athlete won an Olympic event? A D1 event? Pro? As far as i can tell this is a really small issue, i think we have bigger fish to fry. Infrastructure, Climate change, a pandemic, Income inequality, Voter rights......Dr Seuss and Mr. Potato head.... for goodness sakes.
A other great avoidance of the topic at hand. Why are you so scared. Your answer yet again makes this too easy. So amount of transgenders this effects is minuscule. Yet we have the President signing executive orders on it and promoting it. You truly are afraid of your own shadow and calling the stupidity your. Afraid of being cancelled ?

Climate change. Ha. Another farce spewed from the left to divert billions to pocketbooks based in a sham. Climate shift has been going on for centuries. Happened well before automobiles and dummycrats walked the earth.

Pretty sure the dems already handled the voter rights thing. The dint care about legal votes or voting rights under the state constitutions , the pushed through over 300 voting law changes under the disgust of a pandemic to shift an electron.

Income equality. Another bull**** made up issue. Get an education and get a job. The commies on the left love keeping people on the government teet for their manipulation. Want more money work harder. Oh wait Biden just eliminated 1000’s of well paying jobs. That’s one way to end income issues. Take the opportunities for income away. Seems logical at a time when millions of jobs disappeared due to leftist lock down policies. Biden goes let’s triple down and eliminate 1000’s more. Great plan joe. Still waiting for all the green jobs he promised they’d all be hired at ...those should be here by the weekend I bet.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-05-2021, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh wait Biden just eliminated 1000’s of well paying jobs. That’s one way to end income issues. Take the opportunities for income away. Seems logical at a time when millions of jobs disappeared due to leftist lock down policies. Biden goes let’s triple down and eliminate 1000’s more. Great plan joe. Still waiting for all the green jobs he promised they’d all be hired at ...those should be here by the weekend I bet.
Sorry for the bad (good) news: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/jobs...uary-2021.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-05-2021, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is a miracle! Oh boy, we’re all saved by a few part time waiter jobs! Where will we put all the money? Thanks, CNBC for giving us the great news!

Meanwhile, 748,000 new jobless claims were made as our idiot president rams through another 2 trillion of debt our kids get to pay etc etc... mic drop.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ge/ar-BB1ef2Yd
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-05-2021, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
At least they aren't Racist republicans, here's a pic to "Prove" the republicans aren't racist.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-05-2021, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
At least they aren't Racist republicans, here's a pic to "Prove" the republicans aren't racist.
So many of your posts prove you're not playing with a full deck.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-05-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your left wing conspiracy theories were proved to be bull95sn as usual. Thanks for wasting our money on the unneeded fencing (that never works anyway according to you fools), National Guardsmen and the rotten or tainted food you fed them with, A-holes. I guess we’ll just add that cost to the 2 trillion the finger-raper-in-chief just got passed. Maybe you can move those troops down to the border now where they’re needed after the idiots in your party installed the welcome sign to illegal aliens. America last F-tards. All of you. F-you.
All my atheist friends are more moral and more Christian than you.
Do you really think Biden, Harris and Pelosi are in the back kitchen cookin up bad food to feed troops? Correct, they wasted "our" money, not trumps, daddy doesnt pay taxes.
You sound upset that trumps traitorous army of conspiracy goons didnt attack the Capitol again.
Good news, they just arrested one of trumps appointees for the 1/6 attack. Drip, drip, drip.
The guy who calls trump "Daddy" now calling Biden a finger raper is laughable.
FYI, no law has been passed...yet. Civics class would have taught you that, it is a process.
Mean while, Biden approval rating over 60%, trump entering the Fat Elvis stage of life.
Tired of winning? Need a teddy to hold? I can read you some Dr. Seuss to soothe your feelings.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-05-2021, 7:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you really think Biden, Harris and Pelosi are in the back kitchen cookin up bad food to feed troops? Correct, they wasted "our" money, not trumps, daddy doesnt pay taxes.
You sound upset that trumps traitorous army of conspiracy goons didnt attack the Capitol again.
Good news, they just arrested one of trumps appointees for the 1/6 attack. Drip, drip, drip.
FYI, no law has been passed...yet. Civics class would have taught you that, it is a process.
Mean while, Biden approval rating over 60%, trump entering the Fat Elvis stage of life.
Tired of winning? Need a teddy to hold? I can read you some Dr. Seuss to soothe your feelings.
You poor guy. I know you’re just lashing out, flailing as usual and still reeling from the disappointment of your conspiracy theories not coming to fruition, but hey, I’m sure there’s a new one brewing right now. All ya gotta do is tune in to whatever libtard MSM “news” outlet you prefer and they’ll show ya the ropes and give you the skinny on the latest libtard conspiracy theory. Whoops, I said the word skinny which might offend fatties in your PC crowd. Don’t try to off your Play-Doh and stuffed animal collection on me either. We R’s don’t need that sort of thing like you libtard asshats do. Can you actually believe that’s not just a smack talk ingredient? The whole Play-doh/safe space/comfort animal/snowflake type thing was/is a real series of events. People were wailing and gnashing their teeth over their TDS. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM, loser!!! Lol loser! lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-05-2021, 7:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
To what benefit? How will their human secularism save them? Jokes on you and them. I’m definitely flawed (and unfortunately display it here regularly), but I’m also saved so there’s that. Me>you.

No, I think they didn’t give two 95sn’s enough about the NG which is why they had to sleep on concrete in the DC winter for awhile too. The whole NG being there is a political propaganda tool to satiate their TDS and not a thing more.

In what way did I sound upset, liar?

Anyone doing anything illegal at the capitol on 1/6 SHOULD be arrested 100%. I also wish the TENS OF THOUSANDS of democrat rioters, looters burners and murderers would have been arrested too.

I call Trump YOUR daddy. Not mine. And he still is your daddy. Get used to your TDS. I hear it’s terminal.

I sure would get a kick out of hearing the conversation between Biden and cuomo. I’m sure Biden could give him some tips from personal experience on how to beat the rap.

At least fat Elvis didn’t have to have his mic shut off and video feed cut to hide his dementia. The off-air scenes we’ve seen in the last 48 hours pretty much guarantee your boy is gonna turn into a black female who blew her way to the top.

Hey, you tired of getting your clock cleaned yet?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-06-2021, 3:39 AM Reply   
this is crazy, both sides knew he was mentally unstable for this position. He knows he is. It was planned from the get go. He will not finish this term and he has no plans on finishing.