Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-01-2020, 1:50 PM Reply   
My college friend just had his son arrested, they live in newburn Oregon. his son went off the deep end, joined Antifa and smashed car windows out in portland. He was a good kid until he started hanging out with a bad crowd. I feel bad for the parents, their son is 23, and out of control. They, honestly, feel it was pot that started it. all these kids are smoking pot, burning out, quitting their jobs, and becoming bums. He had a degree in accounting, but was fired for not coming to work on time, always strung out.

The ****ed up part, they dont want him to come back home, as their 18 year old is on a great path, focused, but the older son is trying to get the 18 year old to join the movement. so now the grandmother is letting the 23 yr old live in the basement and the 23 yr old is now abusing the grandmother. So sad to see crazy propaganda destroy our youth.

Last edited by dougr; 10-01-2020 at 1:54 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-01-2020, 1:59 PM Reply   
Oh, BTW, My mother, received 4 ballots. My father passed away in december. 2 for her and 2 for him. how messed up.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 2:01 PM Reply   
Four felonies for more republican voter suppression tactics:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#26bd87d62828
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-01-2020, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Four felonies for more republican voter suppression tactics:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#26bd87d62828
wow 24 years in jail. they should of just went through town and burned down peoples homes, as long as you have a BLM t-shirt, you cant get in trouble. would have just got a mister meaner for disturbing the peace. you dont even get 24 years in jail for killing a cop. Crazy times.

I wonder if the robocalls got through? Get robocalls all the time, never listen to them, doubt anyone does. Looks like something to follow and see how it plays out.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 2:22 PM Reply   
Doug: my friend’s son joined antifa and was just arrested
Also Doug in same breath: nothing ever happens to Antifa and BLM boohoohoo
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-01-2020, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree, arrest them all, antifa, kkk, etc. Sad part is the movement will end in killings. And yes, the extremes of both sides will start killing each other. and some stupid 23 yr old, with no clue what he is doing or thinking will die. so lets be clear BLM is bad, the people are bad, antifa is bad, kkk is bad. bigots are bad.

The MEDIA is bad! But the lies are worse than the people. How about we stop the BS and judge people by their actions not their skin color. Black people, brown people, yellow people and white people are all equal. Equal to all levels. and should be held to an equal standard. Break the law, pay the penalty. period.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 2:56 PM Reply   
Doug you’ve solved it! Dunno why no one ever thought of that before
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 4:50 PM Reply   
Well sounds like Trump grabbed Hope Hicks by the pussy on Air Force one the other night... he and Melania both have the ‘rona now.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 5:08 PM Reply   
Or is he faking as a get-out-of-debate free card after his atrocious performance the other night haha
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 5:16 PM Reply   
either way Mike Pence is doing a very pious happy dance with Mother right now
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2020, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mr. Lazara,
Take your Ritalin ASAP before you get in real trouble here. You crossed the line.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-01-2020, 6:50 PM Reply   
People are saying this is a game changer, October surprise? I don't think so, I think Trump yelling and interrupting was actually driving people out to vote. This Corona virus is Not the Spanish flu, the Spanish flu attacked the young and some people who got the virus were dead within hours. Even at Trumps old age he is still most likely not going to the hospital, if he goes to the hospital, he is most likely Not going into ICU, if he goes into ICU, he is most likely not getting put on a ventilator, if he gets put on a ventilator, then he needs your prayers. There is very little chance that Trump will die from this, but there is a very small chance he will die and you have to be prepared for the United States. There probably won't be any more debates for Trump, probably a good thing for Trump. Trump being quarantined for 10 days in the white house will only help him, I just see people do not have the urgency to go out and vote with Trump sick. Hopefully he is asystematic and in a few days he is back to his obnoxious, blowhard tweeting self.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Take your Ritalin ASAP before you get in real trouble here. You crossed the line.
You've become less and less coherent lately - what in the Sam Hill are you talking about?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2020, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Point them out. What did i lie about? Is the kitchen getting too warm for you?
You say that ALL THE TIME and then cant point out any thing not true, then you make a personal insult and back to your bunker to hide. Lie, Rinse, repeat. Thats your whole schtick.
I have zero to hide from.
1. The same lie you’ve been telling since you started here: that you are a Republican.
2. The white power movement is more violent
3. Trump is their general and told them to stand by
4. Trump is pushing voter fraud
5. The only evidence so far is Trump rigging the election

All fake. All made up by you and your fake news heroes. There are plenty of democrats on this forum who speak regularly, disagree with me and the few other sane people here. None of them currently exude the level of being a Richard that you do. Not one of them. You are all by yourself, like one little phallic island. No beaches, no sand, no flora or fauna, no redeeming qualities, just the ugly rocks of TDS bitterness.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2020, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
People are saying this is a game changer, October surprise? I don't think so, I think Trump yelling and interrupting was actually driving people out to vote. This Corona virus is Not the Spanish flu, the Spanish flu attacked the young and some people who got the virus were dead within hours. Even at Trumps old age he is still most likely not going to the hospital, if he goes to the hospital, he is most likely Not going into ICU, if he goes into ICU, he is most likely not getting put on a ventilator, if he gets put on a ventilator, then he needs your prayers. There is very little chance that Trump will die from this, but there is a very small chance he will die and you have to be prepared for the United States. There probably won't be any more debates for Trump, probably a good thing for Trump. Trump being quarantined for 10 days in the white house will only help him, I just see people do not have the urgency to go out and vote with Trump sick. Hopefully he is asystematic and in a few days he is back to his obnoxious, blowhard tweeting self.
He has less than one out of one thousand chance of dying.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2020, 7:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
You've become less and less coherent lately - what in the Sam Hill are you talking about?
You’re currently rivaling 95SuckNuts for A-hole of the week. Stop digging.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-01-2020, 7:38 PM Reply   
I hope Trump and flotus don't develop symptoms and recover asap. Going to be super interesting to see how it effects the race, timing couldn't be worse.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 7:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
You’re currently rivaling 95SuckNuts for A-hole of the week. Stop digging.
Seriously are you off your meds again? I repeated what Doug said one post after the other - what are you on about?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-01-2020, 9:50 PM Reply   
up all night, my 6yr old has t1d, we had to change her slow release as her 4 units were starting to be to little. but 5 seems too much. Type 1 diabetes (juvenile) is a life sentence. So juicing her again. Looks like Biden and others, on his team, could be the next to test positive. I hope that they all get through this safely.

I truly hate all of this. hate the fact that things have to be so insane. Dont want to see anyone sick or die. I can reflect on my life and see stages or prejudice, but like most rational people. grow throughout our lives. i grew up dirt poor like many. Never hated anyone, especially because of the color of their skin. But i have hated what people have stood for, learned to see past some of it. and have always tried to help. Last summer, a 60 yr old black man died on Lake wylie Sc. His name was Rodney Eric Phillips. I dont talk about it much. He had an heart attack on his jet ski. My neighbor and I were driving to the restaurant to grab a beer and watch football. Was a beautiful day on the boat. His jet ski was floating alone in the lake. He was semi connected to it, his wife was holding him out of the water screaming for help. I jumped off my boat, my neighbor Adam did too. A pontoon saw us, came over. Adam is no joke strong, damn near tossed him onto he front of the pontoon. the guy on the pontoon was in his 70's so no physical help.

I left me boat floating in the lake, no one on it. Actually forgot at the end of it all, we came by boat. I did CPR as Adam drove the old mans pontoon boat to Tega Cay beach. He called 911, I dont remember a lot of things happening around me, as you tend to blank out. I guess I did cpr for over 30 min. Dont remember, he was bleeding everywhere, from his lungs. He never responded. I will never forget that mans name. He was a black man, his wife was Asian. I sometimes wonder if people did not stop because of the color of his skin, or was it really too much effort to do the right thing. The lake was busy that day, No way anyone would miss this. I guess my point is simple. we are to value each other, use our words. not our fists, and live to fight another day. I dont know what Rodney thought, who he was, what he believed? His children called me days after to thank me. I felt terrible that I was helpless and could not help him. I still do today. I just wanted to help. The coronors office had a full blood panel done to let me know if he had any disease, as I had blood all over me. I didn't think anything of it, that I may have infected myself indirectly.

That part makes me think, that medical, and police, EMT workers etc etc. put their lives in risk every single day for someone they dont know. Then risk bringing it back to their family. In the end, I still believe people are good in nature, but do bad things. I believe our color has not barring on your actions and people need to be responsible. That life is short, as my 6 yr old will battle something so evil, and I cant fix it. That 95SN, who I dont know, generally disagree with, could, possibly, be my best friend and never know it. I fall on the right side of the political arena. I truly value life, for all, respect what people can offer, to make all our lives better, and hope that people take the peaceful route in life. I am tied of the imbalance. I am tired of victim mentality. We are all victims of something. I am tired of people taking the easy road. I am tied of people taking advantage. I am tired of people in general.lol But I would not hesitate to jump off the boat again. Not in a second. Sorry for the derailing, just having a moment.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2020, 10:49 PM Reply   
Pretty much sums up the idiocracy
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 2:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty much sums up the idiocracy
Yeah, that’s called an honest mistake which she right away redacted and said, “my bad.” Let’s contrast that with Hiden’s false claims that he himself went to a black college.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...by-the-school/
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-02-2020, 3:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I hope Trump and flotus don't develop symptoms and recover asap. Going to be super interesting to see how it effects the race, timing couldn't be worse.
Or better, Trumps approval rating keeps going up, he gets out of the second debate, he hasn't tweeted for 12 hours, and he has stopped the motivation of people to go out and vote against him, things couldn't be going any better for Him.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
I’d be happy if the Kung Flu makes him kick his tweeting habit. I can dream, can’t I?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-02-2020, 3:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’d be happy if the Kung Flu makes him kick his tweeting habit. I can dream, can’t I?
It's how the disclosure was made in the first place, so...
Old     (NautiqueThrowaway)      Join Date: Apr 2020 Location: Kowalewo Pomorskie Send a message via ICQ to NautiqueThrowaway       10-02-2020, 4:18 AM Reply   
I'd just like to throw some food for thought out there before we start getting some heavy media spins on Trump and coronavirus:

First off, it will take the ultimate bungle or perfect series of unfortunate events for him to even fall ill enough to require anything more than some oxygen that we may never hear about, much less hospitalization or ICU level care. With what we know now in the medical community versus what was happening in hospitals throughout March and April, he had better be just fine regardless of how many comorbidities he has. That being said, it goes without saying, for both people that lean to the left and the right, this is his moment to really show who he is. More so than any of the crazy things he has spewed out over the years, if he comes out after this along the lines of "I beat coronavirus because I am strong and it is a soft hoax maintained by the left," I will be more disappointed than ever before. He has a golden chance to say, "Wow, that sucked and I shouldn't have traveled on Thursday when I felt a little off and maybe we could meet in the middle and wear masks." Give credit to the insane amount of medical resources he has access to right now and give some sort of promise to make it available to the mass public and how lucky he is to be in his position. Please, please, don't use this as an opportunity to further divide. Rise above and make himself look better than propagators of "the hoax," whoever they may be. He has a chance to make the healthcare industry either a living hell for the foreseeable future or show a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. Or am I just asking for too much?

Mark or delta, would love your thoughts on your expectations or preferences on how Trump should react to this prior to him speaking. Either here or private message, more so to give me a chance to make day to day life in the hospital just a little less nightmarish and political.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You are too drug addled to realize that the stupid article you posted does not even support the discussion. The discussion of which I was 100% correct in that the President has NO POWER to lead a response.
You need some drugs so you can keep up. The article is quite clear on its point. In a study by Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found that President Trump was the largest driver of the “infodemic.” So in addition to not doing enough to stop the spread of the disease he is the number one cause of disinformation about the virus. The result of disinformation is a direct result in this countries terible Covid response. We are one of the worst countries in the world regarding the way we handled this. 20% of the death with only 4% of the pop. Thats on trump, the anti masker. He has more power than any other single person to make the response better, he chooses not to. Not only does he have power, its his responsibility. If it isnt trump...Who has the power, who is responsible? Fauci? Trump kicked the legs out beneath him, got FOX to go against him, started the anti fauci BS. Trump wont even let him address the country. Is Atlas in charge now? You on board with his BS?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-02-2020, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
LMFAO. Yeap. KKK & white nationalists rejects violence
Do you not understand who is responsible for trashing our cities right now? I didn't say the KKK or WN rejected violence but they are not responsible for what is going on now. The only reason this is being brought up is the lefts effort to detract from what is really happening.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 5:07 AM Reply   
I think it was a much bigger news story when Tom Hanks got it because it was new then. Now, it's just a matter of time before we all get it (even though my zip code still has no cases). Trump's number was just up. Bummer timing though. The only news worthy thing to me is how this will affect his legendary normal energy levels, well-known vigor and vitality which is more in tune with a man in his forties. Besides making a fool of himself in the debate, you wanna know how much raw energy those tantrums take to muster? Just ask Wes since he's regularly throwing them here. Trump was practically spitting fire at times. That's why I said I'd love to see him and Biden in the octagon.

To your question: How much weight do you really give to Trump's rhetoric? Prepare to be disappointed. I don't know that his reactions one way or the other make a big difference either way. I think you're giving him too much credit or power. He's a known quantity, warts and all. We already know who he is. He's also teflon so even if he says or does something stupid during or after recovery, it won't amount to much in the way of damage or benefit. The future outcome of this doesn't hinge off of Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Do you not understand who is responsible for trashing our cities right now? I didn't say the KKK or WN rejected violence but they are not responsible for what is going on now. The only reason this is being brought up is the lefts effort to detract from what is really happening.
Precisely.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 5:08 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2002454]You need some drugs so you can keep up.

Spoken like the true addict you are...
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-02-2020, 5:10 AM Reply   
DOUG - Sorry to hear that brother. Insane hing happened to me abotu a month ago and forever changed my son and my life. I can not imagine being a first responder. The nightmares of seeing a missing foot and the screams from the man will never leave us. Thank you for being a caring citizen and reacting and not driving by.

Here was one of the interviews we did with teh localness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3lX...ature=youtu.be
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-02-2020, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think it was a much bigger news story when Tom Hanks got it because it was new then. Now, it's just a matter of time before we all get it (even though my zip code still has no cases). Trump's number was just up. Bummer timing though. The only news worthy thing to me is how this will affect his legendary normal energy levels, well-known vigor and vitality which is more in tune with a man in his forties. Besides making a fool of himself in the debate, you wanna know how much raw energy those tantrums take to muster? Just ask Wes since he's regularly throwing them here. Trump was practically spitting fire at times. That's why I said I'd love to see him and Biden in the octagon.

To your question: How much weight do you really give to Trump's rhetoric? Prepare to be disappointed. I don't know that his reactions one way or the other make a big difference either way. I think you're giving him too much credit or power. He's a known quantity, warts and all. We already know who he is. He's also teflon so even if he says or does something stupid during or after recovery, it won't amount to much in the way of damage or benefit. The future outcome of this doesn't hinge off of Trump.
Vigor and vitality!? He is 50lbs overweight and 74. That makes him a fat old man by any standard. Hopefully, he has the best doctors and hopefully he starts to listen to them now that it is hitting home. No matter the election, I hope he emerges with a new found respect for his own personal health and the physical health of the nation.

The credit you give this man is beyond comprehension sometimes.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-02-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mark it’s not a matter of Trump Bad / Trump Good at all. I 100% agree that his personality (flaws and all) is baked in and nobody is surprised by him.

The point of the story is that Trump is basically the greatest source of disinformation and propaganda even in today’s “fake news” “MSM” landscape. He has a YUGE megaphone and he uses it to flood the field with untruths and misleading statements. That’s how propaganda works and he’s fabulous at it. “Who cares what scientists who have dedicated their lives to the study [INSERT TOPIC OF CHOICE HERE] say, I, the very stable genius from the Apprentice say otherwise, and look here are some videos from randos on YouTube who back me up.” He wouldn’t know what truth was if he had a KFC bucket full of it. Facts are just words to be bent to his will.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
voting by mail is not voting by mail. Sending millions of unsolicited ballots to every place is fraud. This is the exact reason democrats passed ballot harvesting. You don't do one thing without a bigger plan and this is the plan. period.

Trump created a caravan of illegals huh? So he just rounded up thousands of people in southern mexico and made them start walking?

White power movement? You mean the movement that is consistently outnumbered by brony's year in and year out in number? That problem?

I am pretty sure it has been democrats out burning down cities, shooting cops, killing each other, beating up republicans, shutting down free speech, calling for communism, and hating our country. You know it is bad when you are automatically assumed to be a Trump voter if you have an American flag at your house.
Where is your evidence that mail in voting creates fraud. I posted when trump 1st made the lies. He created his task force to get to the bottom of it. What was the result of The Presidents task force? IF there is votor fraud...they would find it, yet Nothing. There are many states that have done it for decades w/o problems. There are dozens of studies proving there is no excessive risk. If you want to know if your bronys are on the FBI list look it up. They have proclaimed white supremist groups are a national problem, not you and the bronies. I have an American flag in front of my house 24/7 for the last 10 years. But, then im a registered R.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Vigor and vitality!? He is 50lbs overweight and 74. That makes him a fat old man by any standard. Hopefully, he has the best doctors and hopefully he starts to listen to them now that it is hitting home. No matter the election, I hope he emerges with a new found respect for his own personal health and the physical health of the nation.

The credit you give this man is beyond comprehension sometimes.
You might consider investing in a dictionary or learn how to Google word definitions. It's been a well-known fact that he runs circles around people half his age. Even CNN has said that. You can have a lot of energy and still be a fat as$. No one except certain libtards and never-trumpers like you would disagree. I've openly listed all the things I give him credit for over the years. I've yet to take one of those things back. You, on the other hand, can't seem to give him credit for one thing, despite calling yourself a republican.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-02-2020, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
IF there is votor fraud...they would find it, yet Nothing.
I thought they found some ballots in a fictional river.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have zero to hide from. Nothing of substance to add either.
1. The same lie you’ve been telling since you started here: that you are a Republican.
Still a registered R, do i need to show my voter card? 1 down

2. The white power movement is more violent I just posted what the head of trumps FBI reported, id say thats a pretty reliable source. Do you have anything other than FOX biased opinion, I do. 2 down.
3. Trump is their general and told them to stand byWho was it that refused to denounce white power groups at the debate? Need a hint? there were 2 people who were asked. One, the president refused. He asked them to stand ready, that sounds a lot like a military order. ...And they responded to him on twitter, thanked him. 3 down.
4. Trump is pushing voter fraud
5. The only evidence so far is Trump rigging the election gonna do 4 and 5 in one response for you. Firing the USPS postmaster and putting a political donor in charge. He immediately began to slow down the mail knowing vote by mail during pandemic will be greatly increased. He ordered the removal of mail sorting machines. He eliminated overtime. He started new policy that slowed the mail, forced trucks to leave w/o having all the mail, changed sorting rules, removed actual mail boxes. It was so bad he had to come before congress and was forced to reverse what he had done. He was sued by several states and ruled against each time, forced to stop what he was doing. Trump making the comments that the election is rigged is straight out of the authoritarian handbook. Name one time in history that a sitting president has said the things he does. He refuses a peaceful transition of power. In the debate he asked his cult to go out to the polls to "watch", that type of voter suppression is illegal in the USA. You dont think running a third candidate to split votes isnt voter fraud? Did you miss what Jacob Wahl wand his partner were just arrested for? Voter suppression in Michigan, wait for the charges in Wisconsin and Philly... Why did Gov Abbot in TX just take away all but one voter box per county? He made announcement out of the blue, 30 days before the election. Some of those counties are bigger than the state of Maine. There is plenty more, but i made the case. 4 and 5 down.

All fake. All made up by you and your fake news heroes. There are plenty of democrats on this forum who speak regularly, disagree with me and the few other sane people here. None of them currently exude the level of being a Richard that you do. Not one of them. You are all by yourself, like one little phallic island. No beaches, no sand, no flora or fauna, no redeeming qualities, just the ugly rocks of TDS bitterness.
as you can see none of it is "made up by me", your response however, 100% opinion, 100% emotion, 100% FOX w/o a single thread of fact. You hit all the hot spots, zero fact, all emotion, all far right opinion, personal attacks, name calling, projection.

I agree with you re trump and the virus. He wont change in the slightest. He has a lot of energy for an old fat guy. He needs it. All that making mountains out of molehills and molehills out of mountains. Pretty sure he was on drugs at the debate. He physically could not keep his mouth shut for more than a few seconds. Again he failed. He needed to attract the undecided vote, he pushed that vote out the window and invited in the deeper violent fringe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Mark it’s not a matter of Trump Bad / Trump Good at all. I 100% agree that his personality (flaws and all) is baked in and nobody is surprised by him.

The point of the story is that Trump is basically the greatest source of disinformation and propaganda even in today’s “fake news” “MSM” landscape. He has a YUGE megaphone and he uses it to flood the field with untruths and misleading statements. That’s how propaganda works and he’s fabulous at it. “Who cares what scientists who have dedicated their lives to the study [INSERT TOPIC OF CHOICE HERE] say, I, the very stable genius from the Apprentice say otherwise, and look here are some videos from randos on YouTube who back me up.” He wouldn’t know what truth was if he had a KFC bucket full of it. Facts are just words to be bent to his will.
What story are you talking about? Did I miss a link or something?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
You might consider investing in a dictionary or learn how to Google word definitions. It's been a well-known fact that he runs circles around people half his age. Even CNN has said that. You can have a lot of energy and still be a fat as$. No one except certain libtards and never-trumpers like you would disagree. I've openly listed all the things I give him credit for over the years. I've yet to take one of those things back. You, on the other hand, can't seem to give him credit for one thing, despite calling yourself a republican.
I could be wrong so check me on it. Were you not impressed because trump was not a Washington regular and a great businessman? Thinking a businessman would be able to fix issues... He has proved to be a never successful businessman. All his businesses lose millions annually. The only thing that bailed his butt out was that he was good at being a reality TV dude. You know, a show where everything is scripted. He has also proved to be a successful crook and tax thief.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-02-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well known fact to who? His disciples? Stop blowing the guy. His mythology doesn't hold water every time it is tested. He is old and in poor shape. That is not a formula for high-energy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-02-2020, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
What story are you talking about? Did I miss a link or something?
Apologies, maybe I misread your post. I thought you were replying to 95sn's post discussing this article: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/u...formation.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 6:54 AM Reply   
The Republican voter suppression is happening, its getting worse as we approach the election. They know they are losing Bigly or they wouldnt try such obvious tactics.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...lot-drop-sites

Gov. Greg Abbott's order—which comes just a month before the November election and is likely to face a flood of legal challenges—would have the largest impact on Democratic counties that have established multiple drop-off sites in an effort to make voting as safe and convenient as possible. Recent polling shows President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden are neck-and-neck in the state.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I could be wrong so check me on it. Were you not impressed because trump was not a Washington regular and a great businessman? Thinking a businessman would be able to fix issues... He has proved to be a never successful businessman. All his businesses lose millions annually. The only thing that bailed his butt out was that he was good at being a reality TV dude. You know, a show where everything is scripted. He has also proved to be a successful crook and tax thief.
If he's a tax thief, he should be in jail, but he's not been found guilty of anything. I've never commented on his business life. I don't know or care about it either. It's nothing more than fodder for your side. I care about his political agenda and him being successful at implementing it. So far, he's been kicking your side's as$. That's one of the reasons you guys hate him so much. Can you believe he's replaced over 25% of the entire federal judges in four years? Wow! That is so good for us republicans, wouldn't you agree?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well known fact to who? His disciples? Stop blowing the guy. His mythology doesn't hold water every time it is tested. He is old and in poor shape. That is not a formula for high-energy.
You sound emotional. Need a comfort animal, snowflake? Old and poor shape (which he's certainly guilty of) hasn't slowed him down. He's still got plenty in the tank. I've watched numerous interviews where people like staff and most that have encountered him have referenced his energy levels. Just his sleep patterns alone are plenty of evidence. The guy hardly sleeps. Many articles have been written solely about where all his energy comes from. You're just too ignorant, angry, hateful and full of TDS symptoms to know it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
If he's a tax thief, he should be in jail, but he's not been found guilty of anything. I've never commented on his business life. I don't know or care about it either. It's nothing more than fodder for your side. I care about his political agenda and him being successful at implementing it. So far, he's been kicking your side's as$. That's one of the reasons you guys hate him so much. Can you believe he's replaced over 25% of the entire federal judges in four years? Wow! That is so good for us republicans, wouldn't you agree?
If i have time, ill go back and see if you have posted about his being a real businessman.
Well, when you cant indict a sitting president it complicates things. He is very afraid of losing. Its why he is willing to go overboard on all the election cheating i have documented. Still probably wont be enough. Once this administration is over, the cuffs and indictments come out. Him being a failed businessman and a tax cheat should be important for any American that cares about law and order. If Biden had paid only $1500 in federal taxes over the last 5 years, you think that tidbit may end up being a topic from Hannity, Tucker? Ingraham? You dont think they would ride that harder than Hunter Bidens jobs? You should become Catholic, pick from the menu the parts you want to believe and the parts you dont. I did not know that kicking ass on democrats is considered a actual political agenda. Owning the R's isnt a thing. I dont believe in installing "political judges". I dont see it as good for the system.

Guess all that anti-mask crap doesnt work in real life. Hope hicks, Rhna McDaniel, Trump, Melania...all in close contact w/o masks. The entire entourage at the debate were required to wear masks. The entire trump group (minus Melania) were all maskless. His entire family refused to mask up. Why? Its fun to note during the debate trump refused to end skepticism about mask use, made fun of Biden for wearing them. Then he and his crew hop into the helicopter and then all test positive. Reality bites. More fuel verifying he is unqualified for office.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-02-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
You sound emotional. Need a comfort animal, snowflake? Old and poor shape (which he's certainly guilty of) hasn't slowed him down. He's still got plenty in the tank. I've watched numerous interviews where people like staff and most that have encountered him have referenced his energy levels. Just his sleep patterns alone are plenty of evidence. The guy hardly sleeps. Many articles have been written solely about where all his energy comes from. You're just too ignorant, angry, hateful and full of TDS symptoms to know it.
He surrounds himself with people like you. He could piss on your head and you'd praise him for the rains. I have a long case against Trump, but I can't call him dumb. He is definitely not dumb, he is just betting that you are.

His tough-guy super-human pitch is ridiculous. Hell, you probably think he is a patriot, philanthropist and playboy too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
If i have time, ill go back and see if you have posted about his being a real businessman.
Well, when you cant indict a sitting president it complicates things. He is very afraid of losing. Its why he is willing to go overboard on all the election cheating i have documented. Still probably wont be enough. Once this administration is over, the cuffs and indictments come out. Him being a failed businessman and a tax cheat should be important for any American that cares about law and order. If Biden had paid only $1500 in federal taxes over the last 5 years, you think that tidbit may end up being a topic from Hannity, Tucker? Ingraham? You dont think they would ride that harder than Hunter Bidens jobs? You should become Catholic, pick from the menu the parts you want to believe and the parts you dont. I did not know that kicking ass on democrats is considered a actual political agenda. Owning the R's isnt a thing. I dont believe in installing "political judges". I dont see it as good for the system.

Guess all that anti-mask crap doesnt work in real life. Hope hicks, Rhna McDaniel, Trump, Melania...all in close contact w/o masks. The entire entourage at the debate were required to wear masks. The entire trump group (minus Melania) were all maskless. His entire family refused to mask up. Why? Its fun to note during the debate trump refused to end skepticism about mask use, made fun of Biden for wearing them. Then he and his crew hop into the helicopter and then all test positive. Reality bites. More fuel verifying he is unqualified for office.
Good luck with that. Sounds like a productive use of your time. I guess when you're all drugged up, you gotta do something...

Me becoming catholic will never happen. In fact, here's the honest, Biblical truth about Catholicism.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknUpipM8DU
It should be required watching for everyone.

As for him gettin da rona, his number came up. Big deal. Yours will too some day as well as mine no matter if we fall in line and wear the mask or not. Besides being a fatty, he doesn't seem to have any other medical concerns. It's nice to know the Kung Flu is 10 times less deadly than the regular flu. All this misery for relatively nothing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
He surrounds himself with people like you. He could piss on your head and you'd praise him for the rains. I have a long case against Trump, but I can't call him dumb. He is definitely not dumb, he is just betting that you are.

His tough-guy super-human pitch is ridiculous. Hell, you probably think he is a patriot, philanthropist and playboy too.
You continue to badly embarrass yourself by talking out your 95sn. Go ahead and keep that rollin. You must not come here often because if you did, you'd know none of which you just attributed to me is true. None of it. I'd fill you in, but I've done it so much already and I'm bored with you. Go sell your hate elsewhere. I'm sure your buddies in Antifa and BLM would love to have you.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-02-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
You continue to badly embarrass yourself by talking out your 95sn. Go ahead and keep that rollin. You must not come here often because if you did, you'd know none of which you just attributed to me is true. None of it. I'd fill you in, but I've done it so much already and I'm bored with you. Go sell your hate elsewhere. I'm sure your buddies in Antifa and BLM would love to have you.
I'm here enough to watch you defend Trump to the end of the earth, no matter how ridiculous. I would laugh so hard to find out you were some kind of paid troll. If you aren't getting paid, you are just pathetic. Grown men aren't supposed to have idols.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Good luck with that. Sounds like a productive use of your time. I guess when you're all drugged up, you gotta do something...

Me becoming catholic will never happen. In fact, here's the honest, Biblical truth about Catholicism.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknUpipM8DU
It should be required watching for everyone.

As for him gettin da rona, his number came up. Big deal. Yours will too some day as well as mine no matter if we fall in line and wear the mask or not. Besides being a fatty, he doesn't seem to have any other medical concerns. It's nice to know the Kung Flu is 10 times less deadly than the regular flu. All this misery for relatively nothing.
You make a lot of judgement errors in your posts. Ive never once posted here while on any drug other than perhaps Advil. The rest is your imagination. Im not the wake-n-bake type, i have too much to accomplish daily.

His number came up, because he chose to (as usual) ignore medical science and mask rules. I'll never get it, i have excellent hygiene and mask up when ever i go out, 100%. Trump refused to mask up, he does not allow his staff to wear masks, thats why they all got it too. Why do all the stupid snowflake mask wearers continue to test negative and anti maskers keep showing positive? See a trend? lol, your boyfriend provides shade in the summer and warmth in the winter, you got a fatty.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm here enough to watch you defend Trump to the end of the earth, no matter how ridiculous. I would laugh so hard to find out you were some kind of paid troll. If you aren't getting paid, you are just pathetic. Grown men aren't supposed to have idols.
I've been here for over 15 years, retard. Trump's not my idol and I've said PLENTY of critical things about him. You can even ask your twin, 95sn about that. Heck, ask any libtard here. The only thing proven here is you're a liar for saying what you've said about me. You just keep reaching up your 95sn, flinging poo and seeing what will stick. Big fail from a mind-numbed hater. The only interest I have in you and the other hate-filled WW libtards is where you get the energy to hate like you do. Could it beeeeee..... SATAN???
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 8:39 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
You make a lot of judgement errors in your posts. Ive never once posted here while on any drug other than perhaps Advil. The rest is your imagination. Im not the wake-n-bake type, i have too much to accomplish daily.

His number came up, because he chose to (as usual) ignore medical science and mask rules. I'll never get it, i have excellent hygiene and mask up when ever i go out, 100%. Trump refused to mask up, he does not allow his staff to wear masks, thats why they all got it too. Why do all the stupid snowflake mask wearers continue to test negative and anti maskers keep showing positive? See a trend? lol, your boyfriend provides shade in the summer and warmth in the winter, you got a fatty.
Never get it, huh? That's rich. Also delusional. Have fun in your HAZ-MAT suit in July next year down in the sweltering SoCal desert. How much control do you think you really have over others who may walk up to you at a Volkswagen show and sneeze hard?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grown men also shouldn't lose control over their hatred like you either. The only reason you come here is puke up hate for anything Trump. I've yet to hear one form of approval for anything he's ever done out of you. Not one and you're calling yourself a republican. Ya right. That holds as much water as 95 calling himself one too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trumpists are stuck between a rock and a hard spot. They are forced daily to change direction at the drop of a new stupid trump tweet. Thats why it gets worse every time. Do you think for a moment they would admit to going this far right back in 2015-16? That they would have to defend white power? That they would have to defend a president siding with Putin over US Intel? that they would have to defend a president ordering his political appointee to slow US mail and to remove ballot boxes? That they would be forced to throw science out the window so their guy could lie about how bad the Virus would hit the US? That they would have to support a liar who has said for almost 4 years he has a healthcare plan, and never publishes it. That says he supports "pre-existing conditions" while he is in court killing off pre-existing conditions in heath insurance. They claimed he was a rich billionaire businessman, the truth turns out to be he is a tax cheat and business failure in every venture. Hes doing the same to Our country.
That they would have to support a president who called our military hero's Losers and Suckers? To approve of a president that invites the Taliban to Camp David? A president that supported the saudis when they murdered and dismembered a journalist and then against the demands from bipartisan congress sold more Arms to them? They are forced to support his irrational tariffs that never worked so we all pay more for goods. They are forced to ignore the entire world opinion and listen only to FOX, talk about small minded.... They never signed up to support a tax cheat, yet here they are defending him as if he were grandpa. They didnt expect to lose all self respect but thats what it takes when you chose to support to lowest of the low. And he will go lower. Bet the house. He cannot afford to lose power or the whole house of cards tumbles and its gonna take out a wide swath.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 9:04 AM Reply   
You still haven’t answered what you got all triggered about earlier wrt my summary of Doug’s two posts. Or were you just completely mistaken again?
Old     (NautiqueThrowaway)      Join Date: Apr 2020 Location: Kowalewo Pomorskie Send a message via ICQ to NautiqueThrowaway       10-02-2020, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
While I agree to a degree (even if Trump was as influential as some of the more dramatic claim he is, in this day and age people would just be influenced by the next guy if he faded away), you can agree that his position and level of exposure carries a large weight over the general public. Keep in mind the adage of "Think of how dumb the average person is and remember 50% of people are dumber than that." Watch the attention that Regeneron gets and how many people will be demanding to be treated with exactly the same regimen Trump is receiving when they go to the hospital. Whether people are scared of the virus or believe its a hoax, if they haven't had someone close to them be affected by it yet, they will further entrench their belief based on who has the most influence on them, which hey, the office of the President is a pretty strong influence (at least, historically has been). Is it so unreasonable to believe that both the left and the right are scumbags for taking advantage of the uneducated and easily manipulated? I really don't know what the solution is, just sick and tired of each side caring only about winning instead of fixing the ****.

Will be fascinated to see where this goes moving forward. Based on what they have released so far (if they are indeed telling the whole truth), he must have pretty minor symptoms and they seem to be roughly following relatively standard hospital treatment guidelines for COVID. If it comes out that he has moved on to heparin and/or high dose steroids, hoo boy, buckle up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Never get it, huh? That's rich. Also delusional. Have fun in your HAZ-MAT suit in July next year down in the sweltering SoCal desert. How much control do you think you really have over others who may walk up to you at a Volkswagen show and sneeze hard?
A mask is less than an ounce. Why would i need a hazmat suit?
Your anti-mask group is the biggest group of pussies ive ever seen. In wartime (yes, i can go there since trump called himself a wartime president) The American people were asked to ration food, aluminum, steel, copper....women had to work manufacturing jobs to keep the country going. Kids worked too. The country was flooded with 17,18,19 year old kids volenteering to give their life for the country. Did they whine and complain? No, they went to work and they went to war and the did without because thats whats right and thats what patriots do. You pussy Mother****ers, Your freedom is infringed!! its just too much to ask you to wear a ****ing mask when in public. Boo ****ing Hoo. Masks work as proven by the maskless positive testing idiot in the WH. Your grandfather and grandmother are turning over in their graves in disgust at the things you write and think pretending to be patriotic and a Christian. Now Thats a HOAX.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-02-2020, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grown men also shouldn't lose control over their hatred like you either. The only reason you come here is puke up hate for anything Trump. I've yet to hear one form of approval for anything he's ever done out of you. Not one and you're calling yourself a republican. Ya right. That holds as much water as 95 calling himself one too.
Classic Mark double response. Couldn’t get it all out in one go.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 9:47 AM Reply   
It's simple. Look at his history. The jerk bragged about grabbing women by their 95sn's for Pete's sake. He still won!

I still don't know anyone who's had it, but I don't believe the virus itself is a hoax. It's the CONSPIRACY TO OVERREACT to it that is the hoax. It's the intensional harming of the country by shutting it all down just to harm T Daddy that infuriates me. I also disagree that anyone "fixes the ****" like it's an injury where you go get sewn up. The regular flu hasn't been fixed and it's 10 times more deadly than the Kung Flu according to the CDC right? So much for "following the science" and so much for all the WW libtards ere saying it was SOOOOO deadly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
OOOOO you really got me there, 95sn jr.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
A mask is less than an ounce. Why would i need a hazmat suit?
Your anti-mask group is the biggest group of pussies ive ever seen. In wartime (yes, i can go there since trump called himself a wartime president) The American people were asked to ration food, aluminum, steel, copper....women had to work manufacturing jobs to keep the country going. Kids worked too. The country was flooded with 17,18,19 year old kids volenteering to give their life for the country. Did they whine and complain? No, they went to work and they went to war and the did without because thats whats right and thats what patriots do. You pussy Mother****ers, Your freedom is infringed!! its just too much to ask you to wear a ****ing mask when in public. Boo ****ing Hoo. Masks work as proven by the maskless positive testing idiot in the WH. Your grandfather and grandmother are turning over in their graves in disgust at the things you write and think pretending to be patriotic and a Christian. Now Thats a HOAX.
Total meltdown again...

You think your mask is gonna stop da rona from slipping past it when someone not wearing a mask sneezes by you? I thought you "followed the science." WWII was not a cold like Kung Flu. It was a war where we fought communists like YOU so we could maintain our freedom.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trumpists are stuck between a rock and a hard spot. They are forced daily to change direction at the drop of a new stupid trump tweet. Thats why it gets worse every time. Do you think for a moment they would admit to going this far right back in 2015-16? That they would have to defend white power? That they would have to defend a president siding with Putin over US Intel? that they would have to defend a president ordering his political appointee to slow US mail and to remove ballot boxes? That they would be forced to throw science out the window so their guy could lie about how bad the Virus would hit the US? That they would have to support a liar who has said for almost 4 years he has a healthcare plan, and never publishes it. That says he supports "pre-existing conditions" while he is in court killing off pre-existing conditions in heath insurance. They claimed he was a rich billionaire businessman, the truth turns out to be he is a tax cheat and business failure in every venture. Hes doing the same to Our country.
That they would have to support a president who called our military hero's Losers and Suckers? To approve of a president that invites the Taliban to Camp David? A president that supported the saudis when they murdered and dismembered a journalist and then against the demands from bipartisan congress sold more Arms to them? They are forced to support his irrational tariffs that never worked so we all pay more for goods. They are forced to ignore the entire world opinion and listen only to FOX, talk about small minded.... They never signed up to support a tax cheat, yet here they are defending him as if he were grandpa. They didnt expect to lose all self respect but thats what it takes when you chose to support to lowest of the low. And he will go lower. Bet the house. He cannot afford to lose power or the whole house of cards tumbles and its gonna take out a wide swath.
I'm nowhere near any rock or hard spot. My opinion of Trump has changed very little since I voted for him (unlike you who never even voted) so you're really just revealing the fact that you live in a made-up world of poo flinging. I don't have to defend white power either and the KKK is a democrat organization so there's that. You continue to push so many false narratives, I'm just gonna give you a blanket "piss off" and move on.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
And???...... Grass don't grow on a busy street. That's why my noggin is folicly challenged. Lotta movin parts.
Old     (NautiqueThrowaway)      Join Date: Apr 2020 Location: Kowalewo Pomorskie Send a message via ICQ to NautiqueThrowaway       10-02-2020, 10:04 AM Reply   
Ugh, why is it such a sin for everyone to wear a mask to protect their fellow man? Am I missing something or what? I wholeheartedly agree with you mark, the overreaction en masse is pathetic, but to act like the only response is to do the complete opposite is equally pathetic. Is there truly nothing this country can agree on anymore?

Could I please have a source on where the season flu is even equally as deadly as COVID, much less 10x as deadly? And when did the flu vaccine and tamiflu suddenly become worthless to the point where "the regular flu hasn't been fixed?"

Last edited by NautiqueThrowaway; 10-02-2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Total meltdown again...

You think your mask is gonna stop da rona from slipping past it when someone not wearing a mask sneezes by you? I thought you "followed the science." WWII was not a cold like Kung Flu. It was a war where we fought communists like YOU so we could maintain our freedom.
THIS is why you are an A-hole. My mask protects you. Your mask protects me. Thats why WE wear masks. We are not thinking of ourselves, its the others we can protect. Thats called science. Only been saying this since March so i can understand why a clown like you havnt caught on yet. Tell Trump Covid isnt WWll, i actually already understand. 207,000 people dont die from colds, they die because the president is an idiot. Keep it up, your reward will be great...
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-02-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Trump was given a very expensive cocktail from Moderna, which was shown to work for people under 40, I don't think it has been tried on anyone over 70, so much for Not going to the hospital.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NautiqueThrowaway View Post
Ugh, why is it such a sin for everyone to wear a mask to protect their fellow man? Am I missing something or what? I wholeheartedly agree with you mark, the overreaction en masse is pathetic, but to act like the only response is to do the complete opposite is equally pathetic. Is there truly nothing this country can agree on anymore?

Could I please have a source on where the season flu is even equally as deadly as COVID, much less 10x as deadly? And when did the flu vaccine and tamiflu suddenly become worthless to the point where "the regular flu hasn't been fixed?"
It's no "sin" to wear a mask. I wear one every day when I go places if they're required. I personally drop it down past my nose so I can breath easier, but it still covers my mouth if/when I talk.

xstar posted the revised CDC numbers a few pages back here and mentioned they did it during the night, without any real press release if I remember correctly. It's on their website.

The regular flu still exists every year and hasn't been eradicated so why are we not shutting down the country for that-especially when it's so much more deadly?
Old     (NautiqueThrowaway)      Join Date: Apr 2020 Location: Kowalewo Pomorskie Send a message via ICQ to NautiqueThrowaway       10-02-2020, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump was given a very expensive cocktail from Moderna, which was shown to work for people under 40, I don't think it has been tried on anyone over 70, so much for Not going to the hospital.
Just FYI, Moderna's working on the vaccine currently in its phase 3 trial. Trump received Regeneron's REGN-COV2 antibody cocktail which looks like its in its phase 2-3 trial. Just a quick search but the latest participants had an AVERAGE age of 44, not sure where those other numbers came from.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
THIS is why you are an A-hole. My mask protects you. Your mask protects me. Thats why WE wear masks. We are not thinking of ourselves, its the others we can protect. Thats called science. Only been saying this since March so i can understand why a clown like you havnt caught on yet. Tell Trump Covid isnt WWll, i actually already understand. 207,000 people dont die from colds, they die because the president is an idiot. Keep it up, your reward will be great...
Your childish temper tantrums are so boorish. It's honestly hilarious witnessing you thinking you're saying something new and original. Clip your string, Chatty Cathy.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your childish temper tantrums are so boorish. It's honestly hilarious witnessing you thinking you're saying something new and original. Clip your string, Chatty Cathy.
Speaking of tantrums you still haven’t explained your triggered whining earlier about my summary of Doug’s posts.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's no "sin" to wear a mask. I wear one every day when I go places if they're required. I personally drop it down past my nose so I can breath easier, but it still covers my mouth if/when I talk.

xstar posted the revised CDC numbers a few pages back here and mentioned they did it during the night, without any real press release if I remember correctly. It's on their website.

The regular flu still exists every year and hasn't been eradicated so why are we not shutting down the country for that-especially when it's so much more deadly?
Trump put political appointees in at CDC months ago. You dont remember two weeks ago when one had a nervous break down and had to "retire"? or did FOX not run the news? https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...t-cdc-n1240051

Educate yourself before you speak. He has ruined virtually every believable source in his untethered quest to cover up a pandemic. Trump 101, lie and cover it up. SOP.
Soon, after Nov 3 this will all be over.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The CDC just quietly revised the mortality rate by age group for people infected with COVID-19:
0-19 years: 0.0001%
20-49 years: 0.0003%
50-69 years: 0.010%
70+ years: 0.093%
By comparison, the overall mortality rate for the common flu is far higher at 0.1%.
This is a link to the new numbers from the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...scenarios.html

MORE PROOF OF THE SCAMDEMIC AND SCIENCE WHY KIDS SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL

Can’t wait for the pre election roll backs and lockdowns to occur based on “data and science “.
Nautique Throwaway, this is the post from xstar I was talking about.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Soon, after Nov 3 this will all be over.
You mean when the public school system reconvenes after their shady, politically motivated shutdown made up only to harm Trump? They've already been caught on tape saying that's when they're going back. Big shocker.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nautique Throwaway, this is the post from xstar I was talking about.
You and xstar need to stop getting your dip**** ideas from right wing Facebook memes. The numbers on the cdc website are RATIOS you dumbass. You have to multiply them by 100 to get percentages. Your meme sources slapped a percentage sign at the end of the numbers and you ate it up.
Old     (NautiqueThrowaway)      Join Date: Apr 2020 Location: Kowalewo Pomorskie Send a message via ICQ to NautiqueThrowaway       10-02-2020, 10:50 AM Reply   
I'm all for keeping and open mind and learning about new changes, but xstar, mark, and pesos you are all wrong. Also xstar chose the best case prediction SCENARIO that we use in the hospital for preparedness. Scenario 4 is worst case prediction, Scenario 5 is most likely outcome. Give me a few minutes and I'll do a write up with some flu data to show you what I mean.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NautiqueThrowaway View Post
I'm all for keeping and open mind and learning about new changes, but xstar, mark, and pesos you are all wrong. Also xstar chose the best case prediction SCENARIO that we use in the hospital for preparedness. Scenario 4 is worst case prediction, Scenario 5 is most likely outcome. Give me a few minutes and I'll do a write up with some flu data to show you what I mean.
Okay. Teach me, Obi Wan. I realize I can't be right about EVERYTHING here.
Old     (NautiqueThrowaway)      Join Date: Apr 2020 Location: Kowalewo Pomorskie Send a message via ICQ to NautiqueThrowaway       10-02-2020, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
The CDC just quietly revised the mortality rate by age group for people infected with COVID-19:
0-19 years: 0.0001%
20-49 years: 0.0003%
50-69 years: 0.010%
70+ years: 0.093%
By comparison, the overall mortality rate for the common flu is far higher at 0.1%.
This is a link to the new numbers from the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...scenarios.html

MORE PROOF OF THE SCAMDEMIC AND SCIENCE WHY KIDS SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL

Can’t wait for the pre election roll backs and lockdowns to occur based on “data and science “.
Like I said earlier, xstar selectively chose the ratio of fatalities to all infected (symptomatic and asymptotic) in the pandemic planning scenario accounting for lower-bound values of virus transmission/severity. Furthermore, pesos is partially right that it is indeed a ratio, not a percentage. It's simply a calculation of number of individuals who die among all infected individuals, symptomatic and asymptomatic.

Lower bounds that xstar posted:
0-19 years: 0.00002
20-49 years: 0.00007
50-69 years: 0.0025
70+ years: 0.028

Upper bounds in the same page:
0-19 years: 0.0001
20-49 years: 0.0003
50-69 years: 0.010
70+ years: 0.093

Also, current best estimate on the same page:
0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054

I'm not even going to get into how this is influenced by confirmed/non-confirmed cases and standard of care (which may improve with new treatments or decrease if there ever was another "curve" like March/April, unlikely).

Now lets look at flu data by year. Age ranges will be different but similar enough to compare, and the tables aren't formatted nice enough to copy and paste so I will just post similar "Infection Fatality Ratios" but seeing as we don't actively test everyone for flu unless they have runny nose or other symptoms, keep in mind this will be number of people who died among ONLY symptomatic individuals.

18-19 flu data:
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html
0-4 years: 0.00007
5-17 years: 0.000027
18-49 years: 0.0002
50-64 years: 0.0006
65+ years: 0.008
All Ages: 0.00096

17-18 flu data:
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm
0-4 years: 0.00003
5-17 years: 0.00007
18-49 years: 0.00019
50-64 years: 0.0005
65+ years: 0.0086
All Ages: 0.0014

Apologies for any errors, but I've spent enough time on it already. Not to mention just total deaths period, and the fact that the best data we have right now is still PREDICTION MODELS, please, give up the flu vs coronavirus debate and move on to stuff that helps us. Yes, the extended shutdowns are extreme, especially now that hospital mortality rates are plummeting. But no, there is no ****ing harm to wearing a mask, social distancing, washing your hands and respecting each other until there's actual reliable antivirals (or anything nearly as studied and effective as tamiflu for seasonal influenza) or a vaccine.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 11:20 AM Reply   
Great post, appreciate you taking the time.

Last edited by pesos; 10-02-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
You pretty much posted values with no explanation. First you claimed my values were made up from memes , and social media. They were pulled straight from CDC. I haven’t compared it to the flu. What I have said is the actual percent values of mortality do not rise to the need for complete shutdowns and lockdowns. Their minimalistic to even claim this is a “death “ virus and claim it as such. It’s complete idiocy canceling school and not allowing students to learn , its tyranny to force small and private businesses to remain closed.

The numbers death rate of the virus simply doesn’t warrant tyranny and closures. You don’t base sweeping policies on minimalistic numbers unless to a looney leftist. The fact Trump caught the virus is proof that no shutdown , the highest levels of security against the virus, daily testing etc etc etc still won’t prevent the spread. It’s time to deal with the virus and open the country. The tyranny and overreach of power has run its course and done it’s damage.
Agree with all of that. It was Pissos who called it a social media meme.