Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-18-2016, 3:26 PM Reply   
I don't care what side of the aisle you're on. This is freakin' disgusting and these people are soulless! How the eff do they sleep at night? Probably not as well now that the two featured in the video that dropped yesterday have been canned already.

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-18-2016, 10:50 PM Reply   
Some of his words are right out of the "rules for radicals" hand book uncle Sol would be proud.
All the social Justice warriors will be pissed you just woke them from their 4 year education/ zombie training session they just paid thousands for.

Yup it's sad these are some of the pupet masters at work. public perception via mass media. Many of them are right here. Wes, Fly, Eric, keep drinking the kool aid folks this is your party at work. And remember you voted for this

Last edited by grant_west; 10-18-2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       10-19-2016, 5:57 AM Reply   
No one will care....... at least it ain't Trump will be the battle call.

No wonder democrats are so opposed to stopping voter fraud.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-19-2016, 7:23 AM Reply   
Let's think about the excuses the Libs are gonna have lined up.and how they are gonna spin this one.
# 1 Discredit the film maker
# 2 Blame it on Russia
# 3 Say Trumps behind it
# 4 Find some more tape on Trump OR Find some more "Accusers" saying Trump touched them.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-19-2016, 7:52 AM Reply   
Can we all agree that both candidates are bad people. Hillary represents everything wrong with government and Trump represents everything wrong with culture...
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-19-2016, 8:09 AM Reply   
What good does it do to bus people around to vote if they aren't registered to vote? Have none of you ever voted???? Do you not know how the process works? Before you vote, the volunteer asks you for the information they need to find your registration and confirm that you are at the correct voting station. You can only register to vote once. If you are not at the correct voting station they will hesitate to allow you to vote at all but if they do, you will be offered an absentee ballot. These ballots are limited so you aren't allowed to vote for your local representative. You can only vote for the national and state level candidates (assuming you are registered in the state you are voting in). These absentee ballots are counted last because they have to be vetted and usually the elections are determined before they even get to absentee ballots.

Finally, these videos are fake. You didn't notice the ridiculously bad acting?? When you guys want to believe in something, it doesn't take much to get you to grab onto it. If voter fraud is so easy, then why aren't the Republicans doing it? Is it out of the goodness of their hearts and their need to play fair? Their superior Christian values???? Give me a break.

Why don't you guys wait until after the election to make excuses for being losers? You voted for that doosh in the primary. Take some responsibility. Maybe next time you'll pick someone who isn't actively telling the American people how much he is going to screw them.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-19-2016, 8:57 AM Reply   
^ typical deflection.

your party is a as crooked as it gets. deal with it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-19-2016, 9:03 AM Reply   
It certainly rings my BS meter when someone claims they are going to buy or even rent a car to move people in to vote. The economics vs benefit don't really add up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-19-2016, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Let's think about the excuses the Libs are gonna have lined up.and how they are gonna spin this one.
# 1 Discredit the film maker
Pretty sure his track record speaks for itself, no? I mean the guy's original videos were discredited by that libtard Glenn Beck.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-19-2016, 9:06 AM Reply   
^^^ Not just a deflection, but someone who obviously didn't watch the video, which outlined the process to get them registered. Fake? Bad acting? I guess that's why two people got fired. I don't mind people defending their liberal policies, but at least come up with a half way decent excuse. Crazy!

P.S. Who claimed Republican's aren't doing it? Maybe they are. However, if this video involved Republicans, I'd at least have the decency to be pissed and appalled rather than sticking my head in the sand.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-19-2016, 9:10 AM Reply   
I know Dave, its laughable. Heads are rolling and this guy thinks it all propaganda.

Bad acting... caught on hidden cameras??? What gives??

ERIC> if it was shot with better lighting and A list actors in 4k, would you at least watch it?!?!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-19-2016, 9:17 AM Reply   
Its fake and I know this because its anti demite.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-19-2016, 9:21 AM Reply   
Do you guys even know who James O'Keefe is? I suggest doing some reading on him before checking these videos off for fact. You guys already forget about his past videos? Or just never knew about them?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-19-2016, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Its fake and I know this because its anti demite.
Hahahahaha!
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       10-19-2016, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Can we all agree that both candidates are bad people. Hillary represents everything wrong with government and Trump represents everything wrong with culture...
Amen.. they are both disasters in their own way and neither are good for the country. The next four years are going to suck for this country.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-19-2016, 10:42 AM Reply   
In my opinion, Clinton is a known disaster and Trump is a potential disaster. Clinton has no upside because I know exactly how she will govern and it's certain disaster. Trump has a glimmer of upside, but also some potential downside that could be even worse than (gulp) Clinton. Just based on SCOTUS picks alone, I'll take the risk, run with Trump and count on our government's many checks and balances to corral him if that downside shows up. Disaster SCOTUS picks will last well beyond Clinton's term.

Last edited by wakeworld; 10-19-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-19-2016, 10:45 AM Reply   
Here is a major difference between the 2 threw my eye's. Forgetting everything that each one has done up to now. Starting with the Acess Hollywood recording because that's when this ellection cycle really jumped the shark IMO. Everything that's come out about Trump is allegations and everything that's come out about Hillary is Factuall. All the emails wiki-leeks holly crap the beast is really just that "The Devil" in a Pant Suit. The Donald yea he is a Orange Pussy grabber but I'll take that over the Devil.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-19-2016, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeworld View Post
Disaster SCOTUS picks will last well beyond Clinton's term.
And yet... 5 of 7 Roe justices were R appointees, Kennedy (Reagan) authored the marriage equality decision and Roberts (Bush II) was the swing vote to uphold obamacare.

All SCOTUS appointees seem to tend to bend progressive eventually.
Old    deltahoosier            10-19-2016, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
What good does it do to bus people around to vote if they aren't registered to vote? Have none of you ever voted???? Do you not know how the process works? Before you vote, the volunteer asks you for the information they need to find your registration and confirm that you are at the correct voting station. You can only register to vote once. If you are not at the correct voting station they will hesitate to allow you to vote at all but if they do, you will be offered an absentee ballot. These ballots are limited so you aren't allowed to vote for your local representative. You can only vote for the national and state level candidates (assuming you are registered in the state you are voting in). These absentee ballots are counted last because they have to be vetted and usually the elections are determined before they even get to absentee ballots.

Finally, these videos are fake. You didn't notice the ridiculously bad acting?? When you guys want to believe in something, it doesn't take much to get you to grab onto it. If voter fraud is so easy, then why aren't the Republicans doing it? Is it out of the goodness of their hearts and their need to play fair? Their superior Christian values???? Give me a break.

Why don't you guys wait until after the election to make excuses for being losers? You voted for that doosh in the primary. Take some responsibility. Maybe next time you'll pick someone who isn't actively telling the American people how much he is going to screw them.
Nope you are wrong.

I am registered to vote more than once. I did it online and I think the other one is with the motor voter law must have put me in the system. I think I also got ballots to do it by mail. I know for a fact that my wife got absentee balllots and she got confirmation of her voting location. In theory, my wife and I could vote up to 4 times each and would most likely only be caught if their was a challenge to the ballots. With that said, I am not because I like to stay out of jail.

Only thing they ask at the voting place is name and address. No other questions asked.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-20-2016, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post

^^^^WOW. Such ignorance and blind loyalty.

Two of the higher ups of your party are fired/step down from a fake video. LOL...

As far as "Christian Values" goes...yes. Loving your neighbor and treating people as you want to be treated are superior to paying people to go incite violence at a political gathering.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-20-2016, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
In my opinion, Clinton is a known disaster and Trump is a potential disaster. Clinton has no upside because I know exactly how she will govern and it's certain disaster. Trump has a glimmer of upside, but also some potential downside that could be even worse than (gulp) Clinton. Just based on SCOTUS picks alone, I'll take the risk, run with Trump and count on our government's many checks and balances to corral him if that downside shows up. Disaster SCOTUS picks will last well beyond Clinton's term.
That pretty much sums it up for me too.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-20-2016, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetimewarranty View Post
^^^^WOW. Such ignorance and blind loyalty.

Two of the higher ups of your party are fired/step down from a fake video. LOL...

As far as "Christian Values" goes...yes. Loving your neighbor and treating people as you want to be treated are superior to paying people to go incite violence at a political gathering.
This happened when his last video came out. Edited the same way to take things out of context. So the guy stepped down, or fired. Upon further investigation they discovered the video was a total farce and O"keefe had to pay the dude $100,000. Yes, a $100,000. So I would step down too for a chance to get that money. There is a reason nobody is taking this video seriously.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-20-2016, 8:00 AM Reply   
"we've been busing people in for 50 years, we're not going stop. we're going to figure out another way to do it." I don't give a chit how you edit it, the message is incredibly clear. Dems will do anything to win an election, that includes rampant voter fraud sponsored by Hillary and her camp.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-20-2016, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
"we've been busing people in for 50 years, we're not going stop. we're going to figure out another way to do it." I don't give a chit how you edit it, the message is incredibly clear. Dems will do anything to win an election, that includes rampant voter fraud sponsored by Hillary and her camp.
Do you think fraud occurs at your polling place, Nacho?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-20-2016, 8:38 AM Reply   
Not on a scale like this
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-20-2016, 8:39 AM Reply   
I've been sharing the heck out of them. Totally disgusting, as Dave said, not matter what side of the fence you are on this is horrible.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-20-2016, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not on a scale like this
I think you will find that that's what everyone says about their own polling place.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-20-2016, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just the opposite, the way I see it. Hillary is like you say a known quantity. Even Trump said it.... You get 4 more years of Obama with Hillary. I am far more inclined to take the status quo over putting an infantile moron in the executive office just to see what happens. That is a failure on the part of the American voter to just elect anything to shake up the system. Although is it consistent with American's not having a clue about the problems of the nation.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-20-2016, 9:47 AM Reply   
John; you have been on your Soap box for months frustrated by Trade Imbalances, claiming this is one of the biggest problems (in the very thread) the nation faces But the candidate with the best chance of fixing it your not going to vote for. Makes lots of sence. I get what your saying about the 45% slap,and how it would effect product. How long do you think American company's would respond with cheaper non tariff product to replace cheep Chinese crap Americans woof down? Right now American company's can't compete. We need jobs for useful idiots. Not everyon can make a app. Or make a Medical break threw. We need fork lift drivers and factory workers. But when all our production is shipped overseas. Ford, Carrier air conditioning Ect where do these Americans find work?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-20-2016, 9:48 AM Reply   
Tell us then John, what are the problems in our country and how is Hellbitch going to fix them? Already blaming the stupid american voter. Ugh! you're about like f'n hillary. DISGUSTING
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-20-2016, 9:55 AM Reply   
Do voters other than white men use the misogynistic Clinton pejoratives that you guys use, like "Hildabeast" and "Hellbitch" (or just "the bitch" for short)?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-20-2016, 10:18 AM Reply   
Yes, I'm blaming the voters. They are the one's that gave us Hillary and Trump. And the American voters are the ones who couldn't give a crap about the trade deficit and pitting American workers against impoverished labor until the Trump clown made it an issue.

Yes, I have been on my soapbox for a while about this issue and I've always said that protecting our economy is a double edged sword that is going to take a delicate approach to convincing both the pubic and nations we trade with to solve. Obviously Trump doesn't fit the criteria of the person who I've been on a soapbox about.

No I'm not suggesting that Hillary is going to fix the trade issue. I'm saying that until the American public comes together and speaks in a common voice our representatives are going to use the lack of American will to do just whatever politicians do. I.E. take money and pass bills written by lobbyists. None of that suggests it's a reasonable option to elect an idiot like Trump.

Yes, I know Nacho. It's disgusting to suggest that we as Americans have a responsibility to demand our leaders do the right thing and are abdicating our duty by not knowing what the right thing is. At least that's an idiot's interpretation. But we can always count on the media to feed us a lot of "right things" that have actually very little to do with the major problems we face.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-20-2016, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I think you will find that that's what everyone says about their own polling place.
I'm sure they would, seems to be no shortage of kool-aid going around

Quote:
Do voters other than white men use the misogynistic Clinton pejoratives that you guys use, like "Hildabeast" and "Hellbitch" (or just "the bitch" for short)?
Can't comment on what others do/say. Hellbitch was a horse. No need to get worked up about it.

John, our media is a significant part of the problem. Agreed. What do we do about it? getting tired of the same rhetoric from the same people.

Trump played the media game better than anyone early on. He gained support way before policy came into the picture. And yes, people will vote for a donkey at this point compared to Hillary. Tired of the same BS. Hope and change? Nah, we'll take the radical dude who might shake things a little.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       10-20-2016, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Yes, I'm blaming the voters. They are the one's that gave us Hillary and Trump. And the American voters are the ones who couldn't give a crap about the trade deficit and pitting American workers against impoverished labor until the Trump clown made it an issue.

Yes, I have been on my soapbox for a while about this issue and I've always said that protecting our economy is a double edged sword that is going to take a delicate approach to convincing both the pubic and nations we trade with to solve. Obviously Trump doesn't fit the criteria of the person who I've been on a soapbox about.

No I'm not suggesting that Hillary is going to fix the trade issue. I'm saying that until the American public comes together and speaks in a common voice our representatives are going to use the lack of American will to do just whatever politicians do. I.E. take money and pass bills written by lobbyists. None of that suggests it's a reasonable option to elect an idiot like Trump.

Yes, I know Nacho. It's disgusting to suggest that we as Americans have a responsibility to demand our leaders do the right thing and are abdicating our duty by not knowing what the right thing is. At least that's an idiot's interpretation. But we can always count on the media to feed us a lot of "right things" that have actually very little to do with the major problems we face.
I basically agree with everything you posted.

The problem is neither party is even attempting to fix the problems.. in fact they love having everyone scramble around and talk about "grabbing pu$$y" or pantsuits and really only care about lining their own pockets with our tax dollars.

We are easily distracted sheep.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-20-2016, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
John, our media is a significant part of the problem. Agreed. What do we do about it? getting tired of the same rhetoric from the same people.
I don't think we can do anything about it. The media knows how to make money by manipulating the public. They will always be a step ahead. They are the experts. They are stupid smart. I.E. they are smart and know how to make money saying stupid things.

OTOH I really don't think our country is on the brink. We will muddle through and continue on. You are not going to lose your guns. Nobody is going to lose their religious rights. And despite rumors, who uses which bathroom isn't going to have much of an impact on your life. Education can be painful. Let's hope we are learning something when we go through the sort of political turmoil we are right now.
Old    deltahoosier            10-20-2016, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gore, Obama and Clinton voters have been using names like that for Republican candidates. Don't go pulling the "woman" card now that she is in what is historically a mans world. I am not a fan of name calling, though I am sure I get involved from time to time unfortunately, however she wants to play in the sand box. Just think how this is going to play if she has to deal with the countries that want to stone her to death for not covering up.
Old    deltahoosier            10-20-2016, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't think we can do anything about it. The media knows how to make money by manipulating the public. They will always be a step ahead. They are the experts. They are stupid smart. I.E. they are smart and know how to make money saying stupid things.

OTOH I really don't think our country is on the brink. We will muddle through and continue on. You are not going to lose your guns. Nobody is going to lose their religious rights. And despite rumors, who uses which bathroom isn't going to have much of an impact on your life. Education can be painful. Let's hope we are learning something when we go through the sort of political turmoil we are right now.
We are going to lose our gun rights. She already said the Heller decision is wrong. California already made it illegal to even leave your magazine fed semi auto rifle to your children or sell it after the first of the year. Clinton was already involved in the 1994 assault weapons ban. So, yes. We will loose our gun rights.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-21-2016, 12:20 PM Reply   
You really didn't lose many gun rights in the 220 years before that 2008 legislation from the bench. But you lost the ability to restrict gun sales to crazy people since then. I think it's funny when a nouveau 2nd amendment advocate says that people on the terrorist watch list shouldn't be able to buy a gun. Apparently they don't know exactly what an "individual right" means.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-24-2016, 3:31 PM Reply   
Here's the latest video. Hillary is involved directly in breaking the campaign finance laws. Is the FBI investigation? If not, why?

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2016, 3:35 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=wakeworld;1947614]Is the FBI investigation? If not, why?
QUOTE]

Has O'Keefe made the unedited videos available to law enforcement and the media? If not why not?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-24-2016, 3:52 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=shawndoggy;1947615]
Quote:
Is the FBI investigation? If not, why?
QUOTE]

Has O'Keefe made the unedited videos available to law enforcement and the media? If not why not?
I'm sure he'd be happy to. However, if they aren't asking, we have a problem. Do you think they should look into it? If not, why?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2016, 3:57 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=wakeworld;1947616]
Quote:
I'm sure he'd be happy to. However, if they aren't asking, we have a problem. Do you think they should look into it? If not, why?
Oh they should definitely look into it. This guy's track record of shady B.S. videos with strung-together out of context edits that are fed to right wing talk radio in a "the mainstream media isn't talking about this" whisper campaign makes me dubious. Again, remember, that bastion of liberal thought, Glenn Beck, debunked his original videos.

Methinks O'Keefe himself probably doesn't want people scratching too hard at his stuff.

What's in it for him (O'Keefe)? Is he just a curious citizen letting us know about this out of the goodness of his heart?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-24-2016, 4:57 PM Reply   
No need to rely on anything strung together. There are plenty of clips in these videos that stand by themselves. Therefore, no matter what the source, this should at least be investigated.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       10-25-2016, 6:17 AM Reply   
It doesn't matter anyway. Hillary can kill someone in daylight at point blank range with the FBI watching and her giving a sworn statement of guilt and liberals would claim the source was biased and not care.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-25-2016, 8:14 AM Reply   
^You're confused. That's a statement similar to what Trump actually said about his supporters.
Old    deltahoosier            10-25-2016, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
^You're confused. That's a statement similar to what Trump actually said about his supporters.
Except Hillary is doing it......
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Except Hillary is doing it......
Delta, stop with the debunked "Clinton kills people" line. It does nothing to advance your argument and displays that you believe anything that is anti-Democrat.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2016, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Delta, stop with the debunked "Clinton kills people" line. It does nothing to advance your argument and displays that you believe anything that is anti-Democrat.
Debunked? How do you prove that Clinton never had anyone killed??

Last edited by wakeworld; 10-25-2016 at 11:19 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
No need to rely on anything strung together. There are plenty of clips in these videos that stand by themselves. Therefore, no matter what the source, this should at least be investigated.
Just like the Planned Parenthood videos? When edited clips are strung together to advance a cause, it usually has the opposite effect. One would think that the GOP has learned that by now. O'Keefe will likely be jailed when the dust settles from the implosion of Trump's run. He was forced to pay a $100,000 settlement to former ACORN employees. O'Keefe recently hired convicted felon Robert Halderman to work with Project Veritas. Aaron Black, who brags about "being one of the people behind the shutdown of a Trump rally is Chicago", is the same Aaron Black that worked with Breitbart to "sabotage Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz and elect Trump as nominee" (redstate.com). Project Veritas was also paid $10,000 by the Trump Foundation on 5/13/2015, a couple of months before Trump announced his candidacy.

Your mind is already made up even if the videos were proven to be fake. You would claim a massive cover-up. Technology and social media has created a more ignorant society at a time when our society should be more advanced. It just shows the gullible nature of the American people.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Debunked? How do you prove that Clinton never had anyone killed??
Give me a break. Are we going to go down this road? How do you prove that Trump never had anyone killed??
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2016, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Give me a break. Are we going to go down this road? How do you prove that Trump never had anyone killed??
You can't. That's my point. It's a ridiculous statement to make. Calling him out for not having proof that Clinton ever killed anybody makes you look like a sensible person. Saying that it's been proved that she never killed anybody makes you look partisan.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2016, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your mind is already made up even if the videos were proven to be fake. You would claim a massive cover-up. Technology and social media has created a more ignorant society at a time when our society should be more advanced. It just shows the gullible nature of the American people.
Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Calling for an investigation does not mean my mind is made up. On the other hand, you choose to ignore that which doesn't fit your narrative and find any reason (in this case, the source) to dismiss it. I didn't post this for the benefit of people with closed minds like you. I posted it for the benefit of those with open minds looking for truth.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can't. That's my point. It's a ridiculous statement to make. Calling him out for not having proof that Clinton ever killed anybody makes you look like a sensible person. Saying that it's been proved that she never killed anybody makes you look partisan.
Come on, Dave, why do you feel the necessity to harp on this. Delta is specifically referencing the deaths of certain Clinton associates (Rich, Montano, Lucas, Thorn).
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Calling for an investigation does not mean my mind is made up. On the other hand, you choose to ignore that which doesn't fit your narrative and find any reason (in this case, the source) to dismiss it. I didn't post this for the benefit of people with closed minds like you. I posted it for the benefit of those with open minds looking for truth.
Did you not say this:

"I don't care what side of the aisle you're on. This is freakin' disgusting and these people are soulless! How the eff do they sleep at night? Probably not as well now that the two featured in the video that dropped yesterday have been canned already."

And no, I don't choose to "ignore" anything. However, I am not going to be outraged by a video that was, in part, financed by Trump and aided by the employer of Trump's campaign manager. O'Keefe has been proven on several occasions not to be a trustworthy source (and this is from outlets on the Right). Now, you can accuse me of having a closed mind I guess for not being outraged, but at least I take the time to research the causes of my outage and verify their validity. And now you want to spend taxpayer money to "investigate" O'Keefe's latest video? Are you not for fiscal responsibility?
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-25-2016, 11:54 AM Reply   
I'm with you Dave...but some of these guys on here have their heads too far in the sand at this point.

Right wing talk radio = bad
Left wing entire media = good

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetimewarranty View Post
I'm with you Dave...but some of these guys on here have their heads too far in the sand at this point.

Right wing talk radio = bad
Left wing entire media = good

You do realize that many "Right wing" outlets do not give O'Keefe's work any credibility? You do realize that I cited redstate.com as one of my sources?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2016, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize that many "Right wing" outlets do not give O'Keefe's work any credibility? You do realize that I cited redstate.com as one of my sources?
I don't give Al Sharpton a lick of credibility, but if he shoved a video in my face of somebody doing something illegal, I'd take a look and evaluate it for myself rather than turn my back and run away for fear of having to confront something I don't want to confront.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

How do we learn when EVERYTHING we hear (and don't hear) is tainted to further someone's agenda?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't give Al Sharpton a lick of credibility, but if he shoved a video in my face of somebody doing something illegal, I'd take a look and evaluate it for myself rather than turn my back and run away for fear of having to confront something I don't want to confront.
too late in the game for them to have a reasonable thought. it's a push to the finish line knowing full well that its all lies and bull****. Man if the Dems pull this one off, its the biggest farce some of us will ever witness.

I keep hearing pundits talk about the Repubs and how they're dissecting the party by either endorsing or not endorsing Trump.

Dude, if I'm a democrat, the LAST thing I want is the country thinking my party is this crooked!! If there are legitimate left leaning senators and reps out there (seems like an oxymoron at this point) how are they not running over each other to get out before this thing implodes??? Is the kool-aid that good???
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-25-2016, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is the kool-aid that good???
I'm guessing yeah...I mean, just look at Bernie. He actually seemed to believe what he said and now he is endorsing Hillary after knowing he was played. 'Nuff said right there.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 2:06 PM Reply   
Bern: I don't know how he keeps it together. they f'd him royally.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-25-2016, 2:16 PM Reply   
Evidently people can't have an opinion or a view on any subject if it doesn't agree with the liberal media and the lefts agenda. I was raised to never believe what I hear. Not to believe most of what I read. Sometimes what I see may be an illusion. Think with logic and reason ,listen to all sides of the story and above all think for myself. Basic facts Clintons have been in public service most of their lives. They were dead broke when they left the White House. Legal fees and settlements, but they were innocent. Now they're worth hundreds of millions of dollars. But they can relate to the poor and they made all that money honestly. Lol Trump has been a businessman and TV celebrity most of his life. He has had success and failure . He's had alot of wives just like most businessman and celebrities. Now women come out and accuse him of things that supposedly happened decades ago. We're supposed to believe they finally mustered up the courage. I'm sorry it doesn't pass the sniff test. Believe what you want. The facts are Hillary proved she couldn't accomplish a thing that was noteworthy in all her years of politics. Donald hasn't been in politics,but you feel he doesn't deserve a chance because of things he said and things he has only recently been accused of. Gentlemen please look in the mirror and say "I'm not biased". Can you hold a straight face?

Last edited by cwb4me; 10-25-2016 at 2:20 PM.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2016, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bern: I don't know how he keeps it together. they f'd him royally.
That third house he bought with his bribe money probably helps a bit!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
too late in the game for them to have a reasonable thought. it's a push to the finish line knowing full well that its all lies and bull****. Man if the Dems pull this one off, its the biggest farce some of us will ever witness.

I keep hearing pundits talk about the Repubs and how they're dissecting the party by either endorsing or not endorsing Trump.

Dude, if I'm a democrat, the LAST thing I want is the country thinking my party is this crooked!! If there are legitimate left leaning senators and reps out there (seems like an oxymoron at this point) how are they not running over each other to get out before this thing implodes??? Is the kool-aid that good???
"Pull" what off? Statistically, Trump has almost no shot of winning this election. Voter fraud is not going to be the reason the "Dems pull this one off", it's because the GOP has a crappier candidate.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2016, 2:59 PM Reply   
I can't believe those dopes at the DNC didn't take Jeremy's advice and just run around screaming, "O'Keefe is bad!" at the top of their lungs. Those idiots actually looked at the videos, made an evaluation and came to the conclusion that Scott Foval and Bob Creamer needed to be canned. What were they thinking??
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
You don't think that video has been "evaluated"? Look, I gave you several blaring red flags on why not to trust this video (most from right-wing news outlets), make your own determination.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can't believe those dopes at the DNC didn't take Jeremy's advice and just run around screaming, "O'Keefe is bad!" at the top of their lungs. Those idiots actually looked at the videos, made an evaluation and came to the conclusion that Scott Foval and Bob Creamer needed to be canned. What were they thinking??
Bob Creamer "stepped back" his work with the DNC because he didn't want his association to be a distraction.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-25-2016, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bob Creamer "stepped back" his work with the DNC because he didn't want his association to be a distraction.
Wow, just wow! Game, set and match to Jeremy!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-25-2016, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
How do we learn when EVERYTHING we hear (and don't hear) is tainted to further someone's agenda?
There are things that you know from the fundamentals that intellect and wisdom will help you figure out. Like for example when you have a trade deficit leaking over a 1/2 Trillion a year from the economy and you are pitting American workers against impoverished labor, you can figure out yourself that's not sustainable. Or when govt policy is forcing you to buy HI (before and after ACA), that it's not a free market and rampant inflation in that market will occur if there are no cost controls.

Or when govt gives out defined benefit pensions that it's going to have to keep pushing money into the stock market or the pensions will fail. And that if you push money into the stock market that upper management will suck a lot of it up without producing any additional benefit to society. Or that if Americans are shipping large amounts of the economy out of the country that the govt is going to borrow and spend to prevent an economic collapse.

Or when Marco Rubio says that Obama opening relations with Cuba is harming the human rights of Cubans while the Cubans are cheering that you know he full of s**t.
Old    deltahoosier            10-25-2016, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Come on, Dave, why do you feel the necessity to harp on this. Delta is specifically referencing the deaths of certain Clinton associates (Rich, Montano, Lucas, Thorn).
You are giving me a lot of credit for caring. I am specifically referencing me being snarky. You seem to have a guilty conscience.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-25-2016, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, just wow! Game, set and match to Jeremy!
Wow, just wow to you! You choose to pick and choose which parts of my posts you nitpick and conveniently ignore all of the stuff I have posted that is actually relevant to your video link. I'm sorry that I am not you and don't believe everything I read or see on the internet, no matter how close it lines up to my political beliefs.

If we don't agree with Dave, we are patronized.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-26-2016, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
No can't agree, all I see is a lib I have been watching my entire adult life and there is nothing mr trump has done or ever will do that is anything like what she has already done or will do if she became president. Wake up the left is EVIL and it's a mistake to draw moral equivalence with these leftist criminals
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-26-2016, 4:57 PM Reply   
It's unsettling that there's a good chance this is what our presidential administration is going to look like starting in January! Dirty!

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-26-2016, 5:19 PM Reply   
David do you not find the videos very difficult to watch because they just reuse the same clips over and over?

this video shows that a campaign org is soliciting funds. Is that surprising?

So then they create a "fake" donor.

Then they make some dumb stuff about the $$$ bouncing through wire transfers. As if wiring out of a belize entity is some kind of BFD? L. O. friggin L!

And then dems are spending $$$ to deal with campaign issues? What precisely do you see wrong with this last video (other than the producer's silly inuendo voiceovers?)?

That whole video is just silly vapor. There is NOTHING there at all. Good grief.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-27-2016, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
David do you not find the videos very difficult to watch because they just reuse the same clips over and over?

Then they make some dumb stuff about the $$$ bouncing through wire transfers. As if wiring out of a belize entity is some kind of BFD? L. O. friggin L!

And then dems are spending $$$ to deal with campaign issues? What precisely do you see wrong with this last video (other than the producer's silly inuendo voiceovers?)?

That whole video is just silly vapor. There is NOTHING there at all. Good grief.
It's really tragic. O'Keefe is a proven liar and deceiver. I have addressed many issues with the video with footage of Black, it's ignored. Right-wing news sources have challenged the validity of these videos. The right-leaning posters on this board response? Dave simply posts another video from O'Keefe. Project Veritas could post a video claiming the Earth was a cube, and many would be outraged feeling that they have been duped.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-27-2016, 8:02 AM Reply   
Just like Hillary attacks Bills female sexual assault accusers it's no surprise that the DNC attacks or discredits the producers of these videos. Straight out of the Hillary playbook. Deni, Deni, Deni. Pivot & then Attack.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-27-2016, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Just like Hillary attacks Bills female sexual assault accusers it's no surprise that the DNC attacks or discredits the producers of these videos. Straight out of the Hillary playbook. Deni, Deni, Deni. Pivot & then Attack.
Grant -- please watch that last video and tell me what, exactly, is happening that's wrong. Please share the time interval if you can so we can see what you are talking about.

What I see is that these "journalists" posed as fake donors and said a bunch of ridiculous stuff in front of dem activist peeps. Then they wired $20K. From account in Belize (gasp! the horror!). Then dems gave them their $20k back after these silly videos came out.

What part of any of that is illegal or even problematic?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-27-2016, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:

It blows me away that somebody could be so partisan that they can watch this and not find a problem with anything going on behind the scenes at these organizations. It's a level of partisanship that I hope I never reach.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-27-2016, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
It blows me away that somebody could be so partisan that they can watch this and not find a problem with anything going on behind the scenes at these organizations. It's a level of partisanship that I hope I never reach.
So what is the thing that's going on here that's problematic? This last video is just about a donor (as faked by fake journalists) trying to contribute money. How is that either surprising or a problem?

Really, David, I'm trying to understand what you are seeing that I'm not. Consider whether perhaps you are viewing these vids through your own partisan lenses and seeing boogiemen where there are none. If you actually watch that last video closely, all of the outrageous stuff comes out of the mouth of the "reporter," not the guy allegedly being stung.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-27-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant -- please watch that last video and tell me what, exactly, is happening that's wrong. Please share the time interval if you can so we can see what you are talking about.

What I see is that these "journalists" posed as fake donors and said a bunch of ridiculous stuff in front of dem activist peeps. Then they wired $20K. From account in Belize (gasp! the horror!). Then dems gave them their $20k back after these silly videos came out.

What part of any of that is illegal or even problematic?
I'll let the attorneys figure out what's legal and illegal as far as whether or not these organizations should be working with the campaign and whether or not the money moving around is legal. I know the voter fraud stuff their talking about is illegal. I'm more concerned about the morally reprehensible people that the campaign has working for them and the look into the future corruption of a Hillary admin.