Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-28-2016, 11:32 AM Reply   
Grab the popcorn ;\
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-28-2016, 11:47 AM Reply   
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a_breakingnews

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-p...on-emails.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politi...tee/index.html

Last edited by ifishok; 10-28-2016 at 11:53 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2016, 1:14 PM Reply   
The unrelated case is the Anthony Weiner sexting investigation, apparently. Good grief could this election get any more ridiculous?
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-28-2016, 1:20 PM Reply   
Best reality show ever.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       10-28-2016, 1:41 PM Reply   
There must be something substantial or this would not have been brought back up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-28-2016, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
There must be something substantial or this would not have been brought back up.
Man, you'd sure think so wouldn't you. Hard to believe that the FBI director would do something as formal as send a letter to congress this late in the game if there weren't some "there" there.
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-28-2016, 2:43 PM Reply   
Wow even CNN is covering it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-28-2016, 5:01 PM Reply   
There better be something there or the FBI director better have his resume together come Nov 8th.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-28-2016, 5:29 PM Reply   
Saw Wolf and Rudy briefly today arguing about the classified emails thing. Came across this site when looking it up:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...eled-top-secr/

Good to see a little more detail. If you click on people and some other stiff, gives a nice cliff notes summary on some of the b.s. from everyone.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2016, 1:14 AM Reply   
uh oh
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-29-2016, 2:00 PM Reply   
If I was James Comey I would be more afraid of the Clintons then Isis. Funny how Hillary said @ the debate. "It's a good thing Trump was not in charge of the laws" & Then Trump said "Yes because if he was then Hillary would be in Jail"

How funny and what a Turn of events if Trump won and Put Hillary behind bars! OMG epic win!!!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2016, 2:04 PM Reply   
Comey should be more afraid of the rank and file fbi who are pissed he would pull such a careless political stunt. Will be interesting to see how strong the calls for his resignation get next week. Don't think you're reading past the headlines, Ram.
Old    mojo1127            10-29-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
The "rank and file" fbi agents have actually been livid about how the investigation was handled prior to his letter to congress. Lets not forget John Podesta was hosting the #2 fbi guy during the investigation, and alot of money raised by hillary went to that #2's wife's campaign. it's all clearly on the up and up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2016, 2:28 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=mojo1127;1948008]The "rank and file" fbi agents have actually been livid about how the investigation was handled prior to his letter to congress.

Absolutely! I have a friend who is recently retired FBI that 100% confirmed this. Wes needs to put the crack pipe and the Kool-Aid down again.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-29-2016, 5:32 PM Reply   
I am sure that slick Willy will have another tarmac session with Loretta Lynch and this whole thing will be swept under the rug like most of the Clintons scandals. Let's not forget Bill Clinton was impeached for lying not for using Monica as a cigar holder. funny how quickly people forget and are willing to put another liar back in the White House
Old    mojo1127            10-29-2016, 7:12 PM Reply   
I'm surprised Wes hasn't responded. He seems so quick with subjective replies. I guess he's busy doing it work
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2016, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
uh oh
He did.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2016, 10:18 PM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/news/comey-wro...220219586.html

Among other tidbits:
"At the time FBI Director James Comey wrote his bombshell letter to Congress on Friday about newly discovered emails that were potentially “pertinent” to the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, agents had not yet reviewed any of the material, because it was only the day before that they had received authority to seek a search warrant to read them, two government officials who have been briefed on the probe told Yahoo News."

Kinda blows a hole in your theory lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2016, 12:16 AM Reply   
Comey became an instant leper among fellow agents. Many people declined invitations to recent big events just because Comey was supposed to be there. No one wanted his stink on them. I don't care what ANY article says. I heard it from the source. Even other agencies' top officials have refused to show up to their own big events once they heard Comey was supposed to be there. Comey is only doing the right thing now because he read the writing on the wall and doesn't want to be ostracized from his own kind forever. This should serve as a lesson about how crooked the left is in this country. Obama got to a top FBI official.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-30-2016, 6:05 AM Reply   
Weiner is cooperating with the F.B.I. . So no warrant was needed. The plot just keeps thickening. Polls show that even though liberals see smoke , smell smoke ,feel heat and see the tips of the flames , they still don't believe there is a fire.
Old    mojo1127            10-30-2016, 7:21 AM Reply   
Dear Wes,
Huma, the person closest to Hillary, told the FBI under oath snd the state department she had turned over all work related materials and kept no copies. This might not hurt Hillary but it may very well hurt huma.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2016, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Polls show that even though liberals see smoke , smell smoke ,feel heat and see the tips of the flames , they still don't believe there is a fire.
Well, to be fair... We are in the eleventh hour and the people throwing up the smoke have yet to produce the fire.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-30-2016, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, to be fair... We are in the eleventh hour and the people throwing up the smoke have yet to produce the fire.
Ahhhh the Libral Chicken's are comming home to Roost.
Old    mojo1127            10-30-2016, 10:06 AM Reply   
I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread. rules do not apply to the clintons or their friends. bureaucratic red tape? thats for the peasants.

.http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us...home.html?_r=0
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       10-31-2016, 6:08 AM Reply   
We need an election do over. These two are completely unfit for the office.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-31-2016, 10:30 AM Reply   
On the Weiner Mobile
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-31-2016, 2:06 PM Reply   
Wes: Here ya go
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dnc-inte...nton-campaign/
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       11-01-2016, 6:20 AM Reply   
From that article... You have to be kidding right???

Quote:
“The president believes that she’s done a fine job stepping in in a very difficult situation to lead the Democratic Party,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest said. “Those of us who’ve known Donna a long time, know that she is a person of integrity and a person of high character.”
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-01-2016, 11:01 AM Reply   
2016 version of the Benghazi "scandal". It won't affect the outcome of the election.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 12:03 PM Reply   
To recap what we know about the e-mail thing, basically FBI director has sent a letter to congress saying "hey guys, we found another computer which looks like it has e-mails which could be pertinent. Not sure if they are because we don't have a warrant, but we're gonna seek one. Will let you know what we find out when we find something out."

While I was VERY concerned about a smoking gun when this story broke on Friday, at this point I'm not terribly troubled. Maybe if Huma meets an untimely end or something, but for now, seems like they might have only found a computer full of dupes of previous e-mails.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       11-01-2016, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
To recap what we know about the e-mail thing, basically FBI director has sent a letter to congress saying "hey guys, we found another computer which looks like it has e-mails which could be pertinent. Not sure if they are because we don't have a warrant, but we're gonna seek one. Will let you know what we find out when we find something out."

While I was VERY concerned about a smoking gun when this story broke on Friday, at this point I'm not terribly troubled. Maybe if Huma meets an untimely end or something, but for now, seems like they might have only found a computer full of dupes of previous e-mails.
I can't say your are wrong.. because we certainly don't know, but Comey is really sticking his neck on the line if he is wrong and there is nothing there.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-01-2016, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
I can't say your are wrong.. because we certainly don't know, but Comey is really sticking his neck on the line if he is wrong and there is nothing there.
Well no, we DO KNOW that those are the facts as publicly available, and Comey has not said "there's something there."
Old    mojo1127            11-01-2016, 12:18 PM Reply   
This is not exactly about hillary. It is about her "surrogate" daughter Huma. Who seems to have lied to the FBI and the State department.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-02-2016, 1:12 PM Reply   
I'm sure Huma did it all on her. Will she be told to fall on her sword and be put out to pasture? or is she still cabinet material?
Old    deltahoosier            11-02-2016, 2:18 PM Reply   
It is reported that 10,000 of the emails were in a folder named "Life Insurance".........
Old    deltahoosier            11-02-2016, 2:31 PM Reply   
anyone see the videos from a guy named Steve Pieczenik? Interesting stuff. A little conspiracy theorist but this may be the reasons. Maybe this explains a little as to why this email investigation is coming to a head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q "The Clinton Pedophila Connection"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM "The Hilary Clinton Takeover of the United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Pieczenik's autobiography notes that he attended Booker T. Washington High School in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City. Pieczenik received a full scholarship to Cornell University at the age of 16.[3] According to Pieczenik, he received a BA degree in Pre-Medicine and Psychology from Cornell in 1964, and later attended Cornell University Medical College. He attained his PhD in international relations from MIT while studying at Harvard Medical School.[4] Pieczenik claims to be the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD focusing on international relations.[5]

While doing his psychiatric residency at Harvard, he was awarded the Harry E. Solomon award for his paper entitled: "The hierarchy of ego-defense mechanisms in foreign policy decision making".[3]

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

Last edited by deltahoosier; 11-02-2016 at 2:33 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            11-02-2016, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1127 View Post
This is not exactly about hillary. It is about her "surrogate" daughter Huma. Who seems to have lied to the FBI and the State department.
Start reading up on Huma. Grew up in Saudi Arabia. Mother and father seem to have connections with the Muslim Brotherhood and so on.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-02-2016, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Start reading up on Huma. Grew up in Saudi Arabia. Mother and father seem to have connections with the Muslim Brotherhood and so on.
Which has WHAAAATTTT to do with e-mails on Wiener's computer, other than some kind of a semi-racist "she's a dirty muslim" inuendo?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-02-2016, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
While doing his psychiatric residency at Harvard, he was awarded the Harry E. Solomon award for his paper entitled: "The hierarchy of ego-defense mechanisms in foreign policy decision making".
Seems he has a bit of an ego himself. Couple of items from his wiki page.

Quote:
In 1992, Pieczenik told Newsday that in his professional opinion, President Bush[clarification needed] was "clinically depressed". As a result, he was brought up on an ethics charge before the American Psychiatric Association and reprimanded. He subsequently quit the APA.

He calls himself a "maverick troublemaker. You make your own rules. You pay the consequences."

On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001 shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11 were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government, the Israeli leadership and Mossad.[31]

On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones, Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive, and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi, that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years with the takeouts and regime changes." He also criticised President Barack Obama, calling him an "obsessional pathological liar"
Old    bigdtx            11-03-2016, 7:35 AM Reply   
LOL - The name Alex Jones is all I need to see to know the guy is a nut job.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-03-2016, 9:42 AM Reply   
Sorry for the constant post this AM, but this is one that im wondering.

1. Why do people keep asking for deleted emails? When I delete an email i have no idea where it goes or how to get it back.
2. I'm surprised there are only 33K deleted emails. I just checked my junk folder and since Aug I have 52K.

Every time I hear "where are those 33k emails" or "who deletes 33K emails" I can't help but think what ****ing world do these idiots live in? But then again, maybe there is something i'm missing.
Old    deltahoosier            11-03-2016, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Which has WHAAAATTTT to do with e-mails on Wiener's computer, other than some kind of a semi-racist "she's a dirty muslim" inuendo?
I think racists seem to see racism in everything. Kind of the protest too much type thing.

Wiener was her husband and a pedophile. Clinton would ditch his secret service details and take trips with this convicted pedophile who ran a sex ring for under aged children. Huma is Hillary's closest confidant and her parents seem to be pretty close with the Saudi's (who gave Hilary a crap load of money) and the Muslim Brotherhood. They are all a dirty corrupt mess.

These are the people you want in the White House.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-03-2016, 10:30 AM Reply   
Fact check: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       11-03-2016, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think racists seem to see racism in everything. Kind of the protest too much type thing.

Wiener was her husband and a pedophile. Clinton would ditch his secret service details and take trips with this convicted pedophile who ran a sex ring for under aged children. Huma is Hillary's closest confidant and her parents seem to be pretty close with the Saudi's (who gave Hilary a crap load of money) and the Muslim Brotherhood. They are all a dirty corrupt mess.

These are the people you want in the White House.
There is no denying the fact Hillary should have dumped Huma just because of her baggage. But come on, under age sex ring? Close to the Saudi's.... Muslim Brotherhood? Think that though for a moment.

Weiner and Trump both stand accuse of the same thing, so when you say "are these the people you want in the white house" the answer is no. Hillary hasn't been accused of raping underage women, but Trump has. So let me ask you; is the kind of man you want in the white house? What about a man who is also going to trial for a fraudulent university that defunded 1000s and a bogus charity?

Do not come back at me with Bill Clinton, that is about as relevant as David Duke.
Old    deltahoosier            11-03-2016, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemwa View Post
There is no denying the fact Hillary should have dumped Huma just because of her baggage. But come on, under age sex ring? Close to the Saudi's.... Muslim Brotherhood? Think that though for a moment.

Weiner and Trump both stand accuse of the same thing, so when you say "are these the people you want in the white house" the answer is no. Hillary hasn't been accused of raping underage women, but Trump has. So let me ask you; is the kind of man you want in the white house? What about a man who is also going to trial for a fraudulent university that defunded 1000s and a bogus charity?

Do not come back at me with Bill Clinton, that is about as relevant as David Duke.
The Clinton Foundation, Huma, and Wiener, Jeffrey Epstein, Hilary's classified emails. Dirty, dirty dirty. Hilary knows exactly who Bill is hanging with and why. We will see how it plays out. It was NYPD that found the lap top and the info on it. Not the FBI from what I understand. The emails also talk about the pay to play for Saudi's going to Hilary and the foundations. Buying access is illegal from another country for a presidential candidate.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html

The Trump accusers are just that. They are dirty democrat operatives. These people know a multi billionare democrat for years, all of a sudden he is running as a Republican against Clinton, he is now a rapist? Uh huh. Sounds more like politics to me. Difference between Wiener and Trump is Wiener is actually doing it.

Emails in a file named "Life Insurance".....
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-03-2016, 1:22 PM Reply   
You mean Epstein who's also Trump's good buddy and who helped him rape little girls?
Old    deltahoosier            11-03-2016, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You mean Epstein who's also Trump's good buddy and who helped him rape little girls?
Seems like Epstein is everyone's buddy. Did Trump take a couple dozen plane rides and ditch a security detail 5 times to do so? Are there sex trafficking emails on Trumps server?

Glad you got your vote for Tim Kaine in. Just in time.