Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-27-2015, 11:26 AM Reply   
Does any one know where I can get replacement Wetsounds Tower Clamp Plastic Spacers? I have a set of 2.5; however, my Titan 3 tower calls for 2.25
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-29-2015, 8:16 AM Reply   
Tyler I didn't get a chance to look yesterday, I'll check tonight when I get back home....
Old     (Valleywine)      Join Date: Aug 2014       04-29-2015, 6:17 PM Reply   
I bet if you called wetsounds they would hook you up quick. I did last year and got the spacers next day.
Old     (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-30-2015, 12:56 PM Reply   
If JonyB can't hook you up I will look this weekend. He did me a solid a while back and sent me a bunch and I only needed the 2" ones. These are for the old style claps right? if so I'd gladly pass the favor on if I can.............
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-30-2015, 1:57 PM Reply   
I reached out to Wetsounds and their response was we just moved locations so your SOL.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-30-2015, 2:26 PM Reply   
Sorry to hear about your issues. Shoot me an email to twhite@wetsounds.com

I don't think any of my guys would have told anyone they are SOL. But I would like to find out more. And apologize if they did or it was just not worded to you the best.

Yes we just moved so still trying to un box and things are pretty crazy. And we no longer make the TC2 clamps or inserts. We would have to dig to find something but might be able to come up with something.

Let me know and we can see what we can do and maybe some of the dealers have some parts as mentioned.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-30-2015, 2:43 PM Reply   
I've got a HUGE box of these collected from the last few years, it's just a matter of getting back to where they are to dig through them.
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-01-2015, 10:35 AM Reply   
The exact wording was we are in the midst of a move, so we cant/wont help you but your welcome to post on the forums for some. So no they did not tell exactly that your SOL, however, definitely wasn't blown away by customer service for high end niche product. Definitely could have been worded a lot better on wetsounds side and I posted something on the forums even before even talking to them.

Thank you TIm for reaching out directly to resolve any frustrations though! I will shoot you a message if I am not able to get some via the forums.
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-19-2016, 6:47 AM Reply   
Does anyone know where i could source some of the rear 1" x "1 access doors on the back of Rev8s? I drilled through them to make them work on my old boat and my new boat actually has these mounting the proper way... but now i have a nice "breather" hole haha
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-19-2016, 6:55 AM Reply   
Search "Neutrik Blank Plate". You will find options. Dab some silicone on it so it seals good. We have a gasket tooled but you will be fine with any blank.

Tim
Wet Sounds