Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Collegiate Wakesports

Old     (rill420)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-09-2008, 7:45 PM Reply   
Hey Folks, My new radio-show can be heard Sundays at 3pm pacific time on www.kcaaradio.com or 1050 AM in IE SoCal.

College Teams Can Call In To Promote Events, Rider Events, Parties...

I am Todd Weatherill. I am a wakeboard lifer, and will be supporting the Action-sports community.

You can call into the show and talk to the guests, suggest show ideas, and listen to some great conversations and stories, or just call to wine.

Mamui Abul Jamal documentary In Prison for Life (featuring Snoop, Mos Def, and many more)narrator and visionary William Francome will be on as a guest this Sunday as will Superman Illustrator Scott Stewart.

The Todd Weatherill Show will feature comedy's best, activist and anti-social behavior, rant's from wake's gurus, and arguments about everything.

Future guests coming on the show include: Action-sports legends like Rick Thorne, Jimmy Redmon, Keith Allen, and Maybe I might even persuade JB in a call or two. Get the Band back together. Top Comics like: Kristen Key, Roz, and many more friends. I will talk about medical marijuana, I live in the state...I will talk about chicks, partying, and of course...sports. But we will have tough subjects too, even finance 101 for the "hey-dude."

Hell, I could go on forever, I guess that is why they gave me an hour.

In the infamous words of Timothy Leary:
Turn on, tune in, and drop out.

Talk to you soon.

Todd Weatherill
www.toddweatherill.com