Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    4sher            08-29-2005, 9:01 AM Reply   
We've been playing around with weighting and triming the boat for quiet some time. We think we've got it pretty much dialed now.
Old    surfdad            08-29-2005, 9:53 AM Reply   
Look at the length of that pocket! That looks almost as long as the boat.

Speaking of wakes, Mark and I were discussing the wake of the boats used for the World Wakesurfing Championship this year. In passing Mark said that he had a single concealed sac that ran from the rear compartment up underneath the bench on his Enzo and it held 1500 pounds.

It didn't hit me until later that no one manufactures a 200 gallon sac that you can hide, or at least not that I was aware of.

I have always had two or three bags, one for the rear locker and at least one for under the
bench seat...which I always filled and drained separately.

Mark turned me on to Dave at Barefoot International/Flyhigh Manufacturing, the manufactures of the Fat Sac.

I'm sure everyone has read the recommendations from Mark Sher at Inland Surfer, Larry Mann of Trick Bozrdz and Boat Pipes, everyone recommends them.

I contacted Dave and he makes a wakesurfing sac specifically for the Enzo and he sent me
these pictures. Even better, he confirmed that he can make a single sac that would replace my two separate sacs for my Tige or any boat, just fax the dimensions and he can make it happen.

I believe this is a picture of the sac in the rear compartment:

Old    surfdad            08-29-2005, 9:56 AM Reply   
This is a picture of the continuation of the above sac up under the bench seat:

Dave indicates this is a picture of the wake with just the sac no additional passenger weight:

This is the final picture of the wake with one passenger:

Kudos to Inland Surfer and Mark Sher for their innovation and willingness to share and
also to Barefoot International for an excellent product. I'd very much like to encourage others to share innovative solutions that the rest of us might benefit from.