Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-23-2021, 7:29 AM Reply   
from what I'm reading, the Biden/Pelosi stimulus package includes aid to restaurants. At first glance, I was a bit excited about this. My staff could use some assistance. The Covid has forced one of our locations to close.
But
After reading some of the limited information out there, I have discovered that this might only be for minority owned businesses.

If true, this is absolute horse ****!

Why do the dems insist on making all things about race!

Can the left leaning members on this site please explain to me why a minority owner of, say a Subway shop, get relief, while a white owner of a Subway shop wouldn't

absolute crap

I have sooooo much more to say, but I will stop there

thanks for your polite, non name calling response
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-23-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
from what I'm reading, the Biden/Pelosi stimulus package includes aid to restaurants. At first glance, I was a bit excited about this. My staff could use some assistance. The Covid has forced one of our locations to close.
But
After reading some of the limited information out there, I have discovered that this might only be for minority owned businesses.

Can the left leaning members on this site please explain to me why a minority owner of, say a Subway shop, get relief, while a white owner of a Subway shop wouldn't

absolute crap

That does not surprise me. kali is giving stimulus checks to illegals. Upside down world we live in.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-23-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you share a link to what you are reading?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-23-2021, 8:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
But

absolute crap

I’ll do you one even better for our Democratic cesspool. I mentioned it before, but as usual got zero response like the rest of the data /facts posted in this thread proving the views of our communist in chief, JB, putting policies in place and supporting ideology to destroy our nation. Suspiciously absent from the Biden thread are all the comments and factual data supporting JB’s and the data proving the rights claims false. The partial small business stimulus plan , already received in Illinois , was offset by our fat ass Governor and thieving Mayor of Chicago. While the money was slated for small business, they decided to raise takes on those small businesses eligible for aide in order to back door that money straight into their coffers. Yes you read that right.........they literally signed and passed a bill that will force small business to pay what they get in stimulus right back to the city and state . They also diverted portions of the funds based on minority based businesses in certain designated areas .......those designated minority based business areas received double and in some cases triple/quadruple than other areas simple based on race , not economic impact. The way it was allocated is literally one of the most racist ideologies used to date.........yet crickets about its dissemination anywhere.

People’s eyes are being opened to the actual goal of the current left and the road they are traveling down. Lots of moderate democrats are having the mask their party put on their face for 8 months removed , and are in dismay of what’s actually transpiring as opposed to what they were being led to vote for. It’s scary what is transpiring. It’s about as anti- America as is gets. Yet we continue to get no responses from our resident lefty’s here showing these policies are best for America. They’re literally ignore it because they now there is no sane /valid response.