Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (phardy)      Join Date: May 2013       05-21-2013, 9:56 AM Reply   
Need help! Supra SSV 2006, my front Ballast bag fills up nicely but won't empty, any ideas?
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-21-2013, 10:06 AM Reply   
will need a little more info. What pumps, how many a bit of a diagram would help.
Old     (phardy)      Join Date: May 2013       05-21-2013, 10:15 AM Reply   
Thx Dave, I'll get back to you with info.
Old     (sprocketeer)      Join Date: Nov 2012       05-21-2013, 10:23 AM Reply   
I had the same problem on my 2007 just a couple of weeks ago. I had to replace the drain pump with a Tsunami 800 and a straight barb fitting. I picked them up from wakemakers. It was probably good the pump failed because the housing completely broke when I took it out. I guess the bilge would have taken care of it...
This is a bandaid until I can replace the entire system with impellor pumps.
The stock Supra ballast for that generation sucks.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-21-2013, 10:24 AM Reply   
If you don't here the pump turn on when you hit the switch its probably your empty pump is out. There pretty cheap and easy to replace, I had to do it on my supra.
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-23-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
Patrick,
Sounds like the drain pump. Could be the pump but also could be the breaker. Connect that pump directly to the battery to test it. it is doesn't fire replace it with an Attwood Tsunami 800. It will have the same 3/4" inlet and outlet as your factory pump.
Thanks,
Spencer
Old     (Slicks)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-23-2013, 8:10 PM Reply   
I had the same problem with my 2008 Mobius LSV. Replaced a fuse under the dash and haven't any trouble since.