Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-26-2015, 2:47 PM Reply   
I was at the Vancouver Show and thought I would post some of the prices:

G25 $ 175.505
G23 $ 155.722
G21 $ 140,053
210 $ 115,331
A22 $ 80,648
22MXZ $ 135,688
R22 $ 105,770
ASR $ 151,664
NXT $ 89,995
XStar $ 188,670
X23 $ 186,072
MB B52 23' $ 89,900

Now I know there are many different options to be had with any boat but my two biggest take away's besides the prices (thanks to our dollar) was the costs of the Mastercrafts especially the NXT which was pretty much loaded. I'd rather have a A22 or a MB over the NXT anyday. The other being if I had a choice I'd still take a G21-25 over and new Xstar or X23. I was really surprised at how much carpet Mastercraft still uses everywhere. I'd rather have the sea dek flooring instead.

New boatmate trailers coming with a LineX type rockguard on the whole trailer was a nice touch as well.

All in all they are all beautiful boats and I would take anyone of them if you gave it to me.

Lastly I thought it was funny to note that one rep at Mastercraft which was from the US factory said 2400 boats were built last year and just over 200 of them went to the Edmonton, Alberta dealer making it the largest dealer Mastercraft has. All the oil boys with their money to blow because if you have ever been to Alberta you would know it's not because of the sunny weather.lol.